• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Suspect

Smash Hero
Speaking of HoM2 who is driving there? Im gonna try to go just for the women and stuff

fugg a tourny, why tourny when you are at the campus with the most beautiful girls ever

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zero, would you be able to get the van for HoM2?
If Nike is also willing to drive, we could ravage HoM with numbers.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Safari blocks pop-ups
and there was a pop-up associated with Tofer's post? O.o sorry I'm on Firefox (like I should be) and I'm not getting any pop-ups out of anyone's posts XD like I said, sorry, probably not getting it.

Edit: KoN are you sure it was one of Akuma, maybe you're thinking of a dif one? Idk I coulda sworn I remembered seeing MK's colors in one of your avi's.

Edit2: /turbo status

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
and there was a pop-up associated with Tofer's post O.o sorry I'm on Firefox (like I should be) and I'm not getting any pop-ups out of anyone's posts XD like I said, sorry, probably not getting it.

Edit: KoN are you sure it was one of Akuma, maybe you're thinking of a dif one? Idk I coulda sworn I remembered seeing MK's colors.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
and there was a pop-up associated with Tofer's post? O.o sorry I'm on Firefox (like I should be) and I'm not getting any pop-ups out of anyone's posts XD like I said, sorry, probably not getting it.

Edit: KoN are you sure it was one of Akuma, maybe you're thinking of a dif one? Idk I coulda sworn I remembered seeing MK's colors in one of your avi's.

Edit2: /turbo status

my avatar has meta knight taking off his mask but instead of meta knights face it has akumas face it was a old joke back when ppl thought mk was bannable. Anyway its like this akuma is the only character to ever been banned in a fightimg game so he disguises him self as meta knight and joins the ssbb roster so he can be played in tournaments which explains why mk is so good. Something like that. Idk

:phone:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
my avatar has meta knight taking off his mask but instead of meta knights face it has akumas face it was a old joke back when ppl thought mk was bannable. Anyway its like this akuma is the only character to ever been banned in a fightimg game so he disguises him self as meta knight and joins the ssbb roster so he can be played in tournaments which explains why mk is so good. Something like that. Idk

:phone:
wow, XD that adds so much more humor to it, that's too good :3 and makes perfect sense.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think MK is still debatable about being banned. It's just that no one wants to talk about it anymore because it's been done to death.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
I think MK is still debatable about being banned. It's just that no one wants to talk about it anymore because it's been done to death.
I agree that he should be banned eventually. I'd prefer if the choice was put off til it becomes blatantly obvious that he needs to be banned rather than it be a debatable situation. This gives time for those who actually enjoy MK to play him, and for those that want to try and take the challenge of not using MK to do so as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom