• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
If Spurs lose tonight and both teams win tmrw, then they tie. The tie breaker is a coinflip since it's next in line in the tiebreakers.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can you actually order that?

Wanna make a Wonderbolts sweater for me? :D

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Can you actually order that?

Wanna make a Wonderbolts sweater for me? :D
Dunno..I -just- finished it and I've never done this before so gotta send some emails and get quotes or w/e.

And if wonderbolts is pony related...idk, I -could-, but that'd make me a ***** :< ...but I'm willing to let that slide if there was a good sum of money coming my way..

Reizilla

Pretty much that. Doesn't have to be super fancy and the goggles don't HAVE to be there, I guess.

And it definitely doesn't have anything to do with pony :embarrass:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
For those want to go to ChaCho's today, Max10n, K Prime, Big Boss, Espy, and I are going to go later on.
I don't know the time yet, we haven't decided.
What time should it be?
We should take on the monster Nachos again!

Edit: Maan said he cannot go until 8 or so.
Is that time good for everyone?

Suspect

Smash Hero
lol i didnt make the sapr.. might as well throw a 20 dollar bill at me and hope i see it in front of me..

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
lol i didnt make the sapr.. might as well throw a 20 dollar bill at me and hope i see it in front of me..

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

Reizilla

Loko, it's only 10 more months until winter! I need that sweater nooooooooooow~

/applebloom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom