• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Under the weather with pollen and stuff.

I'll probably have to forgo Mizummi-Con for St. Mary's. Left my phone in Houston so I won't be going anywhere for now until I get it back in the mail.

Trent

Smash Champion
Challenge:

Espy, I will watch the first 11 episodes of MLP (Or 11 episodes of your choosing, take your pick) if you watch the first 11 episodes of Gurren Lagaan.

Accept?

Edit- I should probably make it clear that you should watch it subbed. I've never actually seen the dub, so..

Suspect

Smash Hero
Pyle 5 mm luigi vs diddy? FD or smashville only?
Ill take that mm If we play regularly, how are you going to limit the stages to you favor?

And I never seen nicole in person, just her facebook pic via "suggested friends" and that pic tofer was tagged in.

Only female that matters is Katie

<3 Kates, she just dont know it yet

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Ill take that mm If we play regularly, how are you going to limit the stages to you favor?

And I never seen nicole in person, just her facebook pic via "suggested friends" and that pic tofer was tagged in.

Only female that matters is Katie

<3 Kates, she just dont know it yet
Because luigi never has to touch the ground and if you hit him with a nana he slide too far to punish, im not bending the rules in my favor just trying to make even.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
yeah he agreed to watch the first season of Gurren Lagann, but i have to watch MLP :urg:
If you want, I'll just make you watch the best episodes of MLP. However, you WILL have to watch the first 2. Gotta learn the characters, regardless of how cheesy the first two are.

@Trent: Just do it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Also, are we talking about Gurren Lagann?

Back in-a my day, we didn't even need-a drills to pierce-a the heavens! We had to pierce the heavens with our own hands! It was a long and tough journey, but you-a know what, we were-a happy! We didn't have no fancy-shmancy health-a bars or nothin', all we-a has one chance to pierce the heavens, and we did it anyway! You crazy tatanos get to pierce-a the heavens all day now with your-a technomological drills which take all the spirit out of piercing the heavens!

Yeah... this post needed to return.
For my anime needs, I go to Anilinkz.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Paw, where do you watch Gurren Lagann? I wanna check it out tonight.
i downloaded every episode in HD. if you google Gurren Lagann HD the first thing is a link to a torrent that has every episode. I would suggest watching it in HD, its so pretty.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nike's ignoring me and my insight into Zona's buttraping tonight.

Espy, no go for Mizumi-con, I've gotta' be home because my ****ing brother already asked my mom to go to the anime convention. I cried. I'm free tomorrow night and Saturday night/Sun-day. Text me what's up please?

Nike, you text back too, or I'll never root for Arizona again. :(

KoN, use a normal ruleset. Durbo, stop earning that nickname.
You should totally go to the Sonic GD and suggest an Afro Samurai headband system that you'll take from Espy and X. That'll go over so well.

And throw me into that MM list. You need a spanking.

Leaf's avy is smex. Darren's gif's are smex. Zajice's happy Ajay is smex. I'll fab this **** up when I've got a good internet connection. I've got some pics ready.

Gurren Lagomorph is **** Paw. Problem? :troll:
Would Prime watch it if it was called that? :O

And as Kanye would say: "Less talk, more head right now, ha?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom