• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Genesis 2 or whenever I come back to Texas for a tourney or something, Nike, I'm using my rematch clause.

Next time I'm banning Brinstar. :) That was such a fun money match.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
@ turbo I ask for a 5 dollar mm you said money johns then I said 1 dollar mm you said money johns, this was after you ***** zeros wallet too.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I ask for a 5 dollar mm you said money johns then I said 1 dollar mm you said money johns, this was after you ***** zeros wallet too.
ooooooooooo mybad bruh bruh... ok i guess i owe u one then huh? nike let me take care of kon first then ill get to u if thats alrite cause he was lookin forward to mm me for awhile now..:awesome:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll switch to Dedede, Ike, or Snake online or something. LOL

I don't play WiFi at all, actually. But we could play sometime later if you wanted. ...when I buy a new Wiimote. stupid WHOBO 3 and it getting stolen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom