• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You asked for it!
I saved the middle picture so ****ing hard that I think my mouse is broken now.

Is Espys rich *** paying?

What time?
lol

Pricey?!?

I know you did not just say pricey after winning that money:glare:

But I agree it is worth the second bowl because paying for only one is a bit much.
Dude, I'm like, hording all the money I'm gonna get in the mail. It's staying in the bank and I'm gonna pretend it never existed. :p

But srsly, I'm gonna use maybe 500 or so on things, give some to the parentals, and save the rest.

And she calls herself a white girl from Cali. Tsk tsk...

Although, I thought it was only 10 myself. I'll just make up for it by eating even more!

Nike, are you going? Spurs game... :D
Why can't you guys be more like us? That yellow font is the exact reason why it's okay to pay $14 for food.

I'm going to continue pretending I'm NOT hearing you guys say some weak *** Canadian disease ruined your American immune systems.

I expect you both to be there.
This.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Thought it was $8 one bowl, +$2 for bottomless, then another $2 for drinks. Or is it 'cause it's more expensive at night since I've only eaten at Genghis for lunch several times.

If it's going on tonight, I might be able to get out of class early and bail on my parents, arriving around 7:30.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Yall are taking WC **** talk wayyy too seriously

Did you guys not hear all the **** EC was saying to me vs M2K and vs ADHD? I knew it was in good fun, and I knew they didn't mean anything personally. It's all a part of the game. Reserve judgement until you've actually met WC smashers personally, they are by far the nicest group of individuals I've ever met. We are just very passionate about the game and our players, since we never had a single WC event and so our small contingent of players is all we have for a cheering section.

Laurel

Smash Ace
uh ohhhh

hey guys be nice, i don't want them to hate me before i even get to know them when i move over there next week

:(

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Not to an Olimar. At least, Espy won't. Rich Brown namesearch?

Did you guys not hear all the **** EC was saying to me vs M2K and vs ADHD? I knew it was in good fun, and I knew they didn't mean anything personally. It's all a part of the game. Reserve judgement until you've actually met WC smashers personally, they are by far the nicest group of individuals I've ever met. We are just very passionate about the game and our players, since we never had a single WC event and so our small contingent of players is all we have for a cheering section.
name baited. lmao.

... but you do make a valid point.

Suspect

Smash Hero

im holding ur ledgez :awesome:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'll get Paw, Max10n. He's closer to me than he is to you anyways.
Okay then. Nike, lemme' know if you want a ride. What time are we all meeting up there? After you get out at 5 Espy?

LMAO, it worked!!!

Dude, SA takes nothing seriously. As far as I know, there was only one incident of **** talk that we thought was in poor taste. Texas hypes their own as much as WC and EC hype theirs. Only thing is, we're da' bess.

Of course there's exceptions, but you've just gotta' deal with stereotypes. That's life man. At the end of the day, this is just a game. Everyone needs to chill.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Dude, SA takes nothing seriously. As far as I know, there was only one incident of **** talk that we thought was in poor taste. Texas hypes their own as much as WC and EC hype theirs. Only thing is, we're da' bess.

Of course there's exceptions, but you've just gotta' deal with stereotypes. That's life man. At the end of the day, this is just a game. Everyone needs to chill.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY!
This ^

It really was only that one thing that I was talking about.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Two posting for Twofer:

Why not just make it at 5 when Espy gets free? As far as I know, he's the only one we're waiting for.

Edit: Never mind, Big Boss ninja'd me. :(
Boss is right though, Espy loves his Beef a little too much.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
When have we ever taken **** talk too far? XD

And to be honest, the WC thing doesn't bother me so much. It was just in bad taste, but I've heard worse. Heard much better too.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
We still need people to say what time is best, but sure.

The list is:
Me
Espy
Tofer
Paw
Nike
JUJ
GreyFox
Prime?

Anyone else? JUJ, are you two actually going?

Oh, and if Prime wants to go, lemme' know, or let Tofer know, since I could give you a ride too. You're in that area after all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maybe it was just that bag, or the kind of jerky.
I eat Jack Links all the time here on campus, and it's soft and chewy rather than being tough and crappy.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
What?! Espy, grow a pair. Jack Links jerky is great.

And Darren, I'm sorry! XD
Beros is going too.

Oreo, what was the middle pic again?
Edit: Nvr mind, I remember it now. Espy, you hadn't seen that pic before? O_o

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Alright, everyone I mentioned except Prime is down. Let's do this at 5:30ish. At least, expect me at your house around 5 Tofer.

I am now extremely hungry. :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You make it sound like I prowl around for hours for Sally Acorn. Granted, she's sexy as ****, it just so happens that Zangoose is sexier.

And I never said Jack Link's jerky isn't bad. That ****'s delicious. The toughness is what made it crappy.
I mean, I ate MORE even after it chipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom