• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yeah, you totally don't. lol.
Besides, you don't know allergies. I live in Louisville, KY. This place is pretty much in a valley and near a river. I forgot what it was like to breathe and not be somewhat congested. Like the only times I'm not suffering from allergies is in the winter and even then I can't breathe through my nose without it running. I should move to Texas, it's not freezing ****ing cold down there.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Besides, you don't know allergies. I live in Louisville, KY. This place is pretty much in a valley and near a river. I forgot what it was like to breathe and not be somewhat congested. Like the only times I'm not suffering from allergies is in the winter and even then I can't breathe through my nose without it running. I should move to Texas, it's not freezing ****ing cold down there.
We have summers that will melt your *** off and of course the pollution that will give you cancer in a matter of minutes.

COME TO HOBO

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
We have summers that will melt your *** off and of course the pollution that will give you cancer in a matter of minutes.

COME TO HOBO
Believe it or not KY has some of the assiest heat you will ever experience. He have a ridiculous amount of humidity, so the moment you step foot outside you need to re-apply whatever antiperspirant you just put on. I would break out into a downpour of sweat just from walking 15 minutes to the bus stop.

lol @ this HOBO promotion.

I'm hella broke. I can barely make it to local tournaments, much less one in ****ing Texas.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Believe it or not KY has some of the assiest heat you will ever experience. He have a ridiculous amount of humidity, so the moment you step foot outside you need to re-apply whatever antiperspirant you just put on. I would break out into a downpour of sweat just from walking 15 minutes to the bus stop.

lol @ this HOBO promotion.

I'm hella broke. I can barely make it to local tournaments, much less one in ****ing Texas.
You dont understand, captain.

Literally google your states humidity vs tx at any point in time(hell, do it for today) and u will lose 9 times out of 10. 2 years ago in tx it got to 107 degrees IN THE SHADE and thats not counting the humidity(btw, none of this was record setting). Texas heat+humidity is WORSE that the dry heat you find in AZ or NM and yes KY(you are considered dry heat when compared to tx). It one of the worst places to be in the USA during summer. Wanna prove me wrong? Lets sit buck naked in the sun untill one of us dies or burns to a crisp(if u are black, i forfeit). WE SHALL SEE WHOS STATE HAS PREPARED WHO FOR THE WORST OF THE WORST HEAT!!!

PS: we live by the ocean...INFINITE HUMIDITY

heytallman

CTALL

Literally google your states humidity vs tx at any point in time(hell, do it for today) and u will lose 9 times out of 10. 2 years ago in tx it got to 107 degrees IN THE SHADE and thats not counting the humidity(btw, none of this was record setting). Texas heat+humidity is WORSE that the dry heat you find in AZ or NM and yes KY(you are considered dry heat when compared to tx). It one of the worst places to be in the USA during summer. Wanna prove me wrong? Lets sit buck naked in the sun untill one of us dies or burns to a crisp(if u are black, i forfeit). WE SHALL SEE WHOS STATE HAS PREPARED WHO FOR THE WORST OF THE WORST HEAT!!!
My God. I lol'd so hard.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

PS: we live by the ocean...INFINITE HUMIDITY
I'm black. You lose. Better get some of this -->
if you wanna stand a chance.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Oh crap, here we go.
We need everyone to evacuate this thread, this is an emergency! Please do not panic, but do know that everyone needs to get out.

This is Code Yellow. Someone argued with Xyro.
God help the people of this thread.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
While he's totally wrong about how manly his state is, he IS the only person that I think has recognized the name Joe Kido. Plus, he's a Sonic main who's therefore furry, so he's cool with me.

At least, he's already cooler than Paw and his constant love for my mustache.

But srsly, Texas is extreme for weather, we do things differently here.

(****ing lol @ Xyro's hype. XD)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
While he's totally wrong about how manly his state is, he IS the only person that I think has recognized the name Joe Kido. Plus, he's a Sonic main who's therefore furry, so he's cool with me.

At least, he's already cooler than Paw and his constant love for my mustache.

But srsly, Texas is extreme for weather, we do things differently here.

(****ing lol @ Xyro's hype. XD)
Uuuuh...I'm not a furry. Not even remotely close.

I do have an unhealthy obsession with Monmon.

I'm just a homosecksual.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm down for Genghis Grill. What time, and who else was going?
I'm out of work @ 5PM, of course.

Oh, and I wanna stay there until closing. I want to FEAST.

@Max10n: I got it right away. However, you also have the name of the dude with the lamest Digimon of the entire group, so I don't care.

@Excel: You're furry. Good game.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Shiiiit, Turbo's name isn't even Speed. We can troll anyone. Come to Texas, we'll fix you up.

Edit: Espy and Tofer, you guys lie. XD
Especially you Andrew. I remember when I explained it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom