• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Asking people to join the panelist, then reminding them how they're extremely biased. Makes no sense to me, but whatever. If you're going to add more people -- you might as well PM the people that you find appropriate for the job.

Also, I think the idea of adding a player from Austin onto the panelist is dumb because what if that person isn't able to make it to every SAPR-related tourney? No offense, Austin. <3

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Rather they're getting a sense of who would be willing to join, then evaluate and decide who to include on the off chance of their decision being someone who ultimately did not want to join in the first place.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I could help panel if you need to. I really don't care too much about being on the PR. I am active but not 100% so someone else might be of value too. Prime would be good, and maybe Eddie or Big Boss.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
If you want to have a small number of people on the panel then 4 sounds perfect for the amount. Even if all of the people do not go to every single one of the tourny's you would still have at least two attending.

I am having a horrible time explaining this, when I was thinking about what to say it sounded good.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I vote either JUJ (probably least biased player not on the panelist), myself (it's crazy enough to work), or MRNIG (seems good at judging).

EDIT: Or K Prime because it doesn't seem like he cares about the SAPR enough to be biased.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Four is dumb.
Need an odd number to break any potential ties that could occur during discussion.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Paw, settle.

It's not like I'm claiming to be any less biased than you. I'm just simply reminding you that people who often get heated (like you) will make mistakes and/or bad judgment calls while judging and things of the like.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
^ I lol'd.

I like how everyone's fighting to join the "SABR". I only suggested myself because I'm caring less about it and focusing more on getting better in general. One less thing to worry about. ;)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
btw, im not "fighting", meerly defending me as an option, since you said it was "the funniest thing you've heard all day"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom