• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Smash Ace
^best person to be sarcastic about that, so perfect

there you go, you have yuki to take my place LOL

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@man yeeeeeesh I know yah do I love you too bro. Say I don't care if u don't go anywhere your meeting her even if I have to driive to ur house :3 hmmm im going to see if I can throw a smashfest at meh house so all u guys can come

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I can't believe it's a video. Best stalker vid ever. I'm linking it to the Pika Xat now.

It's funny watching a place we always see on youtube though. XD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
...You know what? After watching that video I feel perfectly fine living in a rather spacious triple dorm room. :bee:

:069:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, I meant to post this earlier, but:

-What are your guys thoughts with Nike and I adding more people to the SAPR Panelist group, if any?

=====

Oh, and Nike and I had this idea:

After Turkey Showdown at St. Phillips, what say we all go to Big Lou's Pizza afterward? :3c

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You want an honest opinion? SA's too competitive to have a panel like that. If you were gonna' add anyone, it'd have to be someone who's active and unbiased. Seeing as everyone on or near the PR is hyper competitive for spots, it's self-defeating to include people from that group.

Not that that's a bad thing, I just don't think it's a good idea.

Big Lou's will be sexxxxxxxxx though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'll make the SAPR for you guys.

1: M2K
2: Leaf.
3: Sync
4: Leaf!
5: Espy
6: K Prime
7: Leaf?
8: The Pikaxat
9: Leaf
10: Maan
Second from very last: Mexican Food
Last: Paw

Problem solved.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm sounds like fun....but when I hear panel I think of court and the choose ur character roster from street fighter vs snk :3

Btw this really blows, I don't think me and yuki are going to make it to anything in nov :/....she gets here on the 18th and we leave the 20th. Then come back in a week. Ill have to talk to my parents about ether hosting a big smashfest oooooooor a tourney the week we all get back from the trip hmmm.... :3

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I agree with Austin on the panel, I like the idea I really do, but he does bring a point on trying to find someone who is going to completely unbiased. Which a lot of us are just not.

Big Lou's would be amazing though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
We're not trying to add the entire city x) I don't think it will be difficult, although you guys are right when some people here are extremely biased lol

Who's interested in joining?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If you guys wanna add someone from Austin on the panel, I'm down. I'm unbiased for sure.

But if you want someone who's gonna be attending most of your tournaments, then I'd add Polt, if he's down.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
ahh dats wats up more tournies goin on in november... >=) i guess from a loong break from the game i will see how ill do at the tournies lol

oh and i loled when yall put laurel's ragequit @tofer's house.... xD

is that like goin to be a smashfest or wat?

my victory speech

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Guys, I meant to post this earlier, but:

-What are your guys thoughts with Nike and I adding more people to the SAPR Panelist group, if any?

=====

Oh, and Nike and I had this idea:

After Turkey Showdown at St. Phillips, what say we all go to Big Lou's Pizza afterward? :3c
only if its k prime (serious)

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I am actually interested in it.

SonicX, it's going to be outside. If you're going, bring your 110% game.
hell yeah a good long break should actually got me chilled wit sonic lol.. im ready for anything.. and thank goodness its not summer no more = flies are hibernating :D hell to the yea imma bring my hoodie just in case if im wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom