• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I guess that works out even if it means being late by one hour to both events.
Do my cleaning-****-up-for-the-party chores in the morning and don't get grilled for being exhausted for Friday's party.
Eat lunch, pick up Espy (and whoever), Ooples til 7, then straight to ZConf's.

I wonder if I can get away with just y'all crashing at my place so that I don't have to pick y'all up a second time.
Unless y'all can find a ride Friday.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So wut time would we all be getting picked up tomorrow?

Also random thing, somebody near me moving back to Argentina. So she gave me 5 or so baskets full of crap, prolly $400 worth of stuff in clothes makeup pots and pans bathroom stuff etc. That was kinda nice. new chi too, but it curls my hair when using it for some raisin so prolly gonna give to somebody else in my family.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Those riding with me to Ooples and ZConf's then staying the night at my place, pack a little something to refresh y'allselves for Friday's party.
I'm just waiting on lunch, but I'll probably be ready to head out around 1:30 or less.

Those wanting to chill on Friday's Xmas/Grad party at my place, starts at 5pm, ends around midnight. Whatever games y'all want to bring.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Someone who doesn't game much and needs something for netflix/hulu/pandora/webbrowsing/youtube/etc please buy my smart tv for $400 so I can upgrade. It's a 40' Sony Google tv

Suspect

Smash Hero
the old "such and such system doesn't have any games" joke, hilarious

@Tofer- Killzone, Contrast and Resogun

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Wii U is dying, at least 2014 will revive it.

Also while there's a fb group about it, I'll see about my place open for new years. Problem is my family usually loves coming by when they're sick, think their flu bug finally bit me so who knows if I'll be better by the 30th.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
L4D2 is free? Cool, whoever has steam should get it and start playing it a lot so I can get in the mood of that game again like I use too 3 years back.
Also K prime, mod da Southwest now since nobody does as a matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom