• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632
Hey i'm looking for any melee/P:M people around the ft hood, san antonio, killeen texas area. Whats good peoples

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Corpus doesn't have megabus Zero otherwise I would've done that.

You can play dragon's crown with me instead after I unlock multiplayer sus, bout to hit it up with ***** mage

Suspect

Smash Hero
Espy with the terrible trolling

I overslept and missed the first Madoka Magica movie (part 1 and 2) and apparently part 3 sold out while I was sleep, got dammit. Cheers to a boring ass Sunday.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
http://southtexasgamersexpo.com/

So some kinda tournament in Mcallen. $300 prize Top 2 only I believe so 200, 100.

Mite as well bring it up since Corpus people brought it to me.
Recent memory of Mcallen was the hot agonizing 6 hour drive in jrugs car fer LSC lol. $15 at door and gas from each of us maibe 10 if somebody drives us again like WHOBO 5. Housing would prolly be the Zack gai from the San Japan's that went nuts for Jrugs Espy and I the past 2 years. Anybody interested?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd be interested but I'm about to throw out "Dad wants me to stay and job hunt just right after graduating" johns.
Won't know how much I have til after [Money from relatives - Buying Secret Santa present] nets me to use the year after.
Otherwise don't think I'd even make it.

Speaking of graduating, my dad said I could have a "graduation party" at the same time as his Xmas party that he's hosting for his friends on the 20th.
So if you want to swing by, hang out in the game room, and eat buffet style home cooking at my house, then yeah.
Can't have it overnight though, cause I have to be at the commencement the morning after.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Come over Suspect. We can play some P:M or Melee or Brawl or whatever it is we play these days. :applejack:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
http://southtexasgamersexpo.com/

So some kinda tournament in Mcallen. $300 prize Top 2 only I believe so 200, 100.

Mite as well bring it up since Corpus people brought it to me.
Recent memory of Mcallen was the hot agonizing 6 hour drive in jrugs car fer LSC lol. $15 at door and gas from each of us maibe 10 if somebody drives us again like WHOBO 5. Housing would prolly be the Zack gai from the San Japan's that went nuts for Jrugs Espy and I the past 2 years. Anybody interested?

He's also obsessed with having me play against you for some reason.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
KJ is coming back to San Antonio for the holidays and would like to play some brawl, so I'll most likely host a smashfest at Ooples this Thursday. I'll confirm that by tomorrow night. If you're down to go lemme know.
Also, bring setups if ya can plz and thx

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Zcon is having some birthday party today/tomorrow, one of those days or both. No idea rite now, but otherwise we're doing nothing while Saturday is I believe Bero's grad party.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I think ZConf's party is [edited], but my grad party / Suspects birthday party is Friday. I walk on Saturday.

Edit: ZConf's party should be Thursday. I realized his birthday is today and I think I recall that this party isn't the same day as his birthday. So our half probably won't be able to make Ooples.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
KJ is coming back to San Antonio for the holidays and would like to play some brawl, so I'll most likely host a smashfest at Ooples this Thursday. I'll confirm that by tomorrow night. If you're down to go lemme know.
Also, bring setups if ya can plz and thx

I would love to go, but right now weekdays or a no go for me. My usual ride is unable to drive currently so I can only show up on weekends. Damned circumstances. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom