• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Transforms into Zamus via Final Smash. Confirmed. (Totally Sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Although Dylan was a bit angsty earlier (no offense, of course), he seems... pretty right. lol.
And I'll admit it. I was pmsing about the Zamus thing and im still pissed.

Ive mentioned it before, not every post I make on this forum is entirely serious, but because of how many people are out to ''get'' me anytime I make an angry post or a non serious post suddenly I have to defend myself against a horde of people.

So I'm not gonna appologise for my earlier angst, I was upset and I made a post about it, I have every right to do so and I wasn't the only one.

Lol,thanks.I really feel like siding with Dylan for once.

n00bs are so arrogant and retarted.
Yeah! Im glad you did because you have scrub pwning down to an art form. I just seem to attract their attention >.> You pwn way more.

And yeah I know you dont agree with me on the boycott or the ''sakurai omg go die'' stuff I posted earlier.

And in all honnesty I dont think I agree with myself either, like I said, I just post random stuff when I get angry... didnt think Id get taken to court for it.

The thing is... if you ban someone, apparently you can just make another account... unless they actually do have IP banning. Which it doesn't seem like they do.
I think bans don't last forever, but if you're caught with a 2nd account while yours is banned you get IP banned.

The thing is... if you ban someone, apparently you can just make another account... unless they actually do have IP banning. Which it doesn't seem like they do.
Ya exactly, because I'm not in ''serious mode'' all the time. Unlike what these people telling me I ''worship'' smash think, I actually am not that serious about smashboards or the game itself, I meerly like talkin about it.

Eternal Phoenix for the WINNN

Shakezoola

Smash Cadet
That's soo my new signature it's not even funny. And generally yes people who disagree with me on most things are scrubs.
Thanks for proving him right

MOST things, not all things. Plenty of good players disagree with my willingness to boycott brawl and my arrogant nature. But for the basics of smash, yeah I'm pretty much always right, and when I'm wrong I buck up, admit that I was wrong and appologise and learn from my mistakes. The more I do that, the less chance I have of making the same mistake in the future, right?
Oh yeah, you said you wanted to boycott the game, right?

lol

and way to prove him right again you arrogant elitist ***

BOO!!

I've loved his siggy for 2 years, I noticed it before I even signed up ''red eyes indicating pwnage''

Its so random.. but funny and I love it.
Do you people do nothing but circle jerk all day?

I don't see why you have to be a jerk to people.
Same could be said about you, scrub. Shut up scrub, I'm better than you. ****ing scrubs man, they suck and I'm the best.

scrubs everywhere, if you dont play it like me, you're a scrub

Eternal Phoenix Fire won the thread. Pack your things up people, nothing to see here. Lets let the scrubs wash the floor with their tears while they read that post and realize how owned they just got.
L O L

If you have nothing else to say with me and can't argue anymore just say so, instead of going the "LOL WE WIN GUIS" way.

and no, you're the one crying, "boycotting "I wanna kill him" Samus sucks, play my way scrub or ytou suck scrub" tourney***

Momentuman

Smash Rookie
Wow. Just ****ing wow. I actually can't believe how ****ing pathetic some people are about this game. While admittedly it can be played tourney style, Smah Bros. was not meant to be played tourney style. Items are there to make the game fun. While some may consider using no items as fun, you're not using the game to it's full potential. Sure, it's cool to play with no items sometimes, but playing with no items all the time is just a waste of the developers' talents.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
All this reporting and arguing doesnt solve the case of HOW THE F ARE WE GOING TO PLAY AS ZAMUS IN TOURNIES! All we can do is wait until December 3rd I suppose, or an update (hoping that it will be tomorrow so I dont loose that much sleep).

Shakezoola

Smash Cadet
If the game is supposed to be played with items, how come there's an option to turn it off?
Saying that a game is supposed to be played one way or another is stupid.
Good post ETP between
It's the other way around, if it was meant to be played without items, there would be an opportunity to turn them on. I'm just saying that the way you people play it isn't the way they intended it to be played, but it is an option. But it's not the way they want to take the game or cater to that specific audience.

and yes, games are supposed to be played caertain ways. In metroid you explore, Halo you do asifs dhakf as

@ People who are oppose to us NOT playing with items every match
YOu play the game your way, we'll play it ours. Everyone has a good time, everyone wins. End of discussion
This is why I've tried to tell arrogant tourneys who call me a scrub at every opportunity all the **** time.

Also, dont complain if the game doesnt cater to YOUR way of playing, since you're not the target audeince

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Oh my ****ing god...you are all pathetic.

Here you are, throwing a fit about an interesting concept that Sakurai has thrown into the game because it doesn't go along with your perfect little itemless Sheik/Fox world. I don't play with items myself, but you know what? THEY'RE FUN. I know you people forgot the meaning of that word when you spend years and years on trying to perfect yourself on a game, but if you'll actually step down off your god**** ****ing pedestals and actually THINK for one go**** second, you'll realize that this is supposed to be all for fun.

People are screaming their heads off because of items. BIG ****ING WHOOP! ITEMS! You act like suddenly because people will have to use an item to become Zamus that suddenly this game is the worst game ever! Guess what people? Others are still going to buy it, others are still going to play it and its still going to make loads of money, no matter how big of a fit you throw.

So Dylan and all the rest of you elitist tournement *******s? Go ahead. Ban Brawl. I hope you do. So when I'm having fun with the rest of my friends playing funny matches for the sake of, oh, I don't know, FUN! I won't have to deal with your ugly mugs ****ing up my day with your elitism.

Rant over.

(P.S. Great. Now look what you made me do. I'm all pissed off with nothing to kill.)

(P.P.S. And for those of you who actually have an open mind and realize this for what it is, just know, I'm not talking to you.)

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm not going to read all this bullcrap.
Just look at my signature. And spread it if you agree.

You guys are ridiculous. WE KNOW NOTHING MORE THAN WE DID BEFORE EXCEPT THAT THE ATTACK FROM THE TRAILER REALLY IS HER FINAL SMASH!

Wow. Just ****ing wow. I actually can't believe how ****ing pathetic some people are about this game. While admittedly it can be played tourney style, Smah Bros. was not meant to be played tourney style. Items are there to make the game fun. While some may consider using no items as fun, you're not using the game to it's full potential. Sure, it's cool to play with no items sometimes, but playing with no items all the time is just a waste of the developers' talents.
Ever head of something called a "Marketting Demographic"?

Just because they show it that way doesn't mean it's the best way to play.Everyone has there opinions,and it should stay that way.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Shakezoola Reported... i hope i'm not the only one reporting this n00blets here.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Wow. Just ****ing wow. I actually can't believe how ****ing pathetic some people are about this game. While admittedly it can be played tourney style, Smah Bros. was not meant to be played tourney style. Items are there to make the game fun.
You're right. No one's telling you how to play the game, just how the competitive scene should play the game.

And if you havent noticed, this is a forum for competitive smashers, not random people who all play by different rules and never play eachother.

People here know eachother, take planes to smash with eachother, house eachother, Carpools, tournaments..

this isn't gamefaqs, this is a community, and I love it here. You will too if you change your attitude mr hostile.

While some may consider using no items as fun, you're not using the game to it's full potential.
Wrong, the game has way more potential for the intricacies of the characters to be explored when luck is eliminated as a deciding factor in who wins and who loses. It's just logic.

Sure, it's cool to play with no items sometimes, but playing with no items all the time is just a waste of the developers' talents.
How so? The developer's developed an off switch for EACH item, and a frequency meter. Smash is a very customizable game, I believe so long as people enjoy the game the developers are more than pleased.

Actually I think so long as the developers get paid... they're happy :laugh:

Momentuman

Smash Rookie
Holy crap, I can't believe how much the word "scrub" is used. Is that your general retaliation to people posing a different viewpoint? "lol no gtfo scrub you suck scrub scrubby scrub scrub". Real mature.

Also, Ogre Deity Link, you have the right idea. The game is meant to be accessible to everyone, not just elitist tourneytards who can't handle the fact that items are there for a reason.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know... i have the wild assumption that Mewcario, Shakezoola and Momentuman are the same guy.

Tonjevic

Smash Rookie
Seriously... Can you guys move this to a "Smash Bros is ****ty" topic?

It's honestly getting insane.

oh, one last moment of hypocracy:

There is no "right" way to play smash.

The Tourney***s have no place telling the scrubs that they're wrong, and neither do the scrubs have a place insulting the tourney***s' pursuit of mastery.
Stop calling eachother names over your preferences people, and start talking reasonably about Zero Suit Samus, for God's sake.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
He IS right...Scrubs are arrogant and ignorant.Shakezoola is an example of those we would call a dead beat.I swear,if I were a mod I would be on scrubs like Malcolm X on the KKK.
You, deserve all the cookies in the world! TOo good points, and great last sentence. That made me LMFAO=nice.

Seriously though, stop insulting our game, stop insulting tournies, stop insulting, period. If you look back on this 5 days from now, you'll be like "zomg I said some pretty stupid stuff." If you become a dedicated smasher in 2 years, you look back, and you'll lol about insulting tournies.

Also, tournies goers, and more advanced players aren't the focus, but rather everyone. The people who play it for 5 minutes, hate how they can't beat a lv 1 computer, and never play it again (and lose it), the people who play FD with all items on very high with their friends, the players who are average players, the players who play it to get better to a advanced skill and for fun, the tourny goers, and the best of the best. AGAIN, everybody wins! :)

Anonymoose

Banned via Administration
GREETINGS FROM EBAUMSWORLD.COM

I HOPE YOU ENJOY USING ITEMS IN SSBB! DON'T CRY INTO YOUR DBZ BEDCOVERS IT'LL RUIN THE FABRIC

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
So Dylan and all the rest of you elitist tournement *******s? Go ahead. Ban Brawl. I hope you do. So when I'm having fun with the rest of my friends playing funny matches for the sake of, oh, I don't know, FUN! I won't have to deal with your ugly mugs ****ing up my day with your elitism.
HOW DO COMPETITIVE SMASHERS MESS UP YOUR DAY, OR INTERFERE WITH YOUR STYLE OF PLAYING IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY IF YOU DON'T PLAY IN TOURNAMENTS?!?!?

JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE GONNA BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND SMASH YOUR WII AND TELL YOU TO SCRUB THE FLOOR

IM TYPING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE THIS IS COMMON SENSE. THIS IS WHAT YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE TELLING YOU BUT IT'S NOT DOING IT'S JOB

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
On another note about customization, anyone familiar with DoTA on Warcraft 3 TFT, that is a completely custom game. Some people consider that warcraft 3, I mean there is even a competitive tournament base for it and clans dedicated to it. I dunno I felt this was somewhat similar in that the game is almost more popular than the original game that Blizzard intended for people to play.

Momentuman

Smash Rookie
HOW DO COMPETITIVE SMASHERS MESS UP YOUR DAY, OR INTERFERE WITH YOUR STYLE OF PLAYING IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY IF YOU DON'T PLAY IN TOURNAMENTS?!?!?

JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE GONNA BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND SMASH YOUR WII AND TELL YOU TO SCRUB THE FLOOR

IM TYPING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE THIS IS COMMON SENSE. THIS IS WHAT YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE TELLING YOU BUT IT'S NOT DOING IT'S JOB
Woah, don't throw your toys out of the pram.

Shakezoola

Smash Cadet
Oh my ****ing god...you are all pathetic.

Here you are, throwing a fit about an interesting concept that Sakurai has thrown into the game because it doesn't go along with your perfect little itemless Sheik/Fox world. I don't play with items myself, but you know what? THEY'RE FUN. I know you people forgot the meaning of that word when you spend years and years on trying to perfect yourself on a game, but if you'll actually step down off your god**** ****ing pedestals and actually THINK for one go**** second, you'll realize that this is supposed to be all for fun.

People are screaming their heads off because of items. BIG ****ING WHOOP! ITEMS! You act like suddenly because people will have to use an item to become Zamus that suddenly this game is the worst game ever! Guess what people? Others are still going to buy it, others are still going to play it and its still going to make loads of money, no matter how big of a fit you throw.

Rant over.

(P.S. Great. Now look what you made me do. I'm all pissed off with nothing to kill.)

(P.P.S. And for those of you who actually have an open mind and realize this for what it is, just know, I'm not talking to you.)
I'd have sex with you at the snap of a finger

srsly

marry me, goos to see this community has people that don't look down at every god **** person that doesn't play their way

Why don't people answer my posts when I bring up good points? Maybe they aren't good points or maybe they don't want to debate against it. . . . . . . . . . . .

below poster: You may be right. =/
I noticed the same thing about certain posts that just get thrown out as "lol n00b scrub"

toodles fellas, as much as I'd love to argue with you into the morning, I have work in 7 hours and need my sleep.

I'll end it with:

Either way, we can argue and argue but none of us will ever change our viewpoint in the end. Good points made by either side quickly get thrown out "shut up scrub".

Oh, and you can argue with me how the game is played. But fact is, the games being ruined for you and you know it. The beginning of this thread is proof enough. So I can play it when I get it knowing that even if, say, I loose an argument to you all, I stil win in the end knowing that the game is slightly ****ed up for you all.

goodnight, I'll et you all have the last words and high fice each other in the end at "dat n00b pwned him lol".

There is no specific way to play smash bros. We would respect the way you(General cCommunity) if you would respect ours.

Think about,if Smash was only made to play one specific way, how much fun do you think it would be?

If anything,you scrubs are looking down on the way we play with the whole"I'm right ,you're wrong" crap.We honestly don't care about how you play the game,but you think were dissing it because it's not our preferance.

Quit making assumptions and think.

Anonymoose

Banned via Administration
Dylan This Is Your Mother I Told You To Take Out The Trash And Clean Your Room Why Are You Still Playing Super Smash Boys? Im Going To Take Away Your Gamecube If You Don't Take It Out This Instant

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
we fear t3h NES
LOL. First of all that is funny (even if I like n00b better). Second, not true. :(

But I will be, mark my words. :laugh:

I don't know what some people are thinking in this thread. They have selective listening or something.

above poster: Why do you have to insult someone? At least make a general statement or something like "some people."

VIDYA GAMES

Smash Rookie
Funny how tourney players come off equally as ignorant, eh? The game has numerous items in it. Items are a default setting. How, dareth I ask, does that mean anything else than items being an implied standard?
Also, some of you have said that "non tourney players shud can play wit items nd we wont lolo baaaaw". Cut the god**** diplomatic act out already. You idiots have spammed this thread with "SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB I BEAT YOU CUZ UR A SCRUB" crap. Even more ironic is claiming said people to be "n00bs" and "12 years old". Funny, because people who call others n00bs and the like on TEH INTERNETZ usually are 12 years old.
I can honestly say I've had plenty of fun with items. I don't give a crap if someone kills me with a hammer or whatever; BECAUSE IT'S LIGHT HEARTED FUN LULZ. Yet I could imagine kids like you crying fat salty tears because someone killed you with one. Jesus, grow up.
Here's an idea; why not e-mail Sakurai en masse asking him to release a version of Brawl with 6 characters, no items and huge amounts of glitches? SSBB:TOURNEY EDITION LULZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom