• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Transforms into Zamus via Final Smash. Confirmed. (Totally Sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
EXCUSE ME GRIMWOLF BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO MY ADORABLE SON DYLAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE'S EIGHTEEN. I KNOW YOU TWO ARE IN LOVE BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE MONEY FROM WINNING SUPER SMASH BOYS TOURNAMENTS WITH SUPER SUIT SAMMY START ROLLING IN.
You actually made me laugh with this one, so thank you for that. :laugh:

Fawriel

Smash Master
I want to.

The newly joined flamers only want to flame.
There is no reason to enjoy the possibility that Zamus won't be readily selectable. All that does is take away from your possibilities. Now it's like "Wow, the FS transformation is such fun and you only hate it because you hate fun!"

There is nothing fun about not being able to select a playable character.

That's everything this thread is about.

God, this is really depressing me. I can't bear how dumb this is.

VIDYA GAMES

Smash Rookie
Dylan would probably beat me, you're right there. But I would scape the floor with you. I would 5 stock you like there is no tomorrow, while not even looking at the screen the entire match! :p

@ Tnga
Way to pwn....pwn on! :)

@ Tank McCannon
I don't want to know where he grows the third knee, lol! :chuckle:
Well done. You can beat someone in a video game. Does that make up for your lack of intelligence? Probably not, although I'm sure you'll all disagree.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Because everyone lives in the US, right?
I certainly don't :laugh:

DYLAN IT'S 3:38 I THOUGHT WE ALREADY TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TELL TIME. AND WHY WOULDN'T I WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU? YOU'RE MY ADORABLE SON WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH AND I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY PLAYING SUPER SMASH BOYS WITH SUPER SUIT SAMMY.
Sowwy mom. Ill do good by you, I swear! *tears of passions*

Betaz

Smash Ace
wow seriously lots of stuff going on at once my comp. is going to explode..
and seriously Anonymousoskladfh (whatever) WTF just.... WTF

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
EXCUSE ME GRIMWOLF BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO MY ADORABLE SON DYLAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE'S EIGHTEEN. I KNOW YOU TWO ARE IN LOVE BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE MONEY FROM WINNING SUPER SMASH BOYS TOURNAMENTS WITH SUPER SUIT SAMMY START ROLLING IN.
I don't know if he is trying to flame or not anymore. The posts are just so rediculous and funny that they doesn't seem like they are insults.

Keep going. I continue to laugh at your posts. :laugh:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
*HUGS DYLAN WITH TAR OF PASSION*

I'M GOING TO BUY YOU AN EXTRA BOX OF KRISPY KREMES THIS WEEKEND
OH BOYS CAN I THROW THEM OUT THE WINDOW AT ALL THE SCRUBS ON THE DRIVE HOME?!?!?

MOMMMM

I wavedashed to school this morning and some kid was using his normal run...

SO I ****ING KILLED HIM.

That Dylan_Tnga, spark of life in his eye, and a pocket full of dreams, will he make it someday in the world?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well done. You can beat someone in a video game. Does that make up for your lack of intelligence? Probably not, although I'm sure you'll all disagree.
It's the same way in debating smash related things, or using logic in this thread and the real subject behind this thread even. Though I'd beat Tnga then! :chuckle:

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
IMO Zamus will be a separate character; u pick Zamus on character select screen and play a whole match as Zamus, if u pick Samus u play as her unless u deciede to get the smash ball and turn into Zamus.....i really hope that this is the way it will be...however it's highly unlikely :urg:

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Heat a **** idiot Sakurai is, i cannot believe it, he basically said "so to play this one newcomer you have to play with items cuz all the ***** noobs want that, hae competitive play so much that im ****** it by not letting competitive players use one of the chars in the game"

Betaz

Smash Ace
OH BOYS CAN I THROW THEM OUT THE WINDOW AT ALL THE SCRUBS ON THE DRIVE HOME?!?!?

MOMMMM

I wavedashed to school this morning and some kid was using his normal run...

SO I ****ING KILLED HIM.

That Dylan_Tnga, spark of life in his eye, and a pocket full of dreams, will he make it someday in the world?
ROFL *pant* can't stop laughing

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Another topic I get to go through and warn lots of people for the stupid stuff they do. Thanks for making me waste time on my birthday.

And just to make it **** clear, Update topic. Final Smash topic. Zero Suit Samus/Normal Samus topics. Use them.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Actually, Blayde_Axel, we do IP ban. So, once you're gone, you're gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom