• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus players and awesome sigs.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think they have a correlation.

Seriously, our sigs are epic.

Hive

Smash Lord
<looks closely at Serris's signature> ahhh, so that IS a samus! I couldn't make it out for awhile... thought you might be a DK main... but I guess that explains why you've been on the character boards so much! :)

Just kidding, it looks great ^^ I'm pretty jealous actually.... MY signature was designed to fit as much explosivyness, carnage, and rays of lights coming off samus' suit as possible in the pic, but I was afraid you'd have a hard time seeing her under all that awesome so I had to take it off.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Here's the base image for my avatar, and here is the base image of Samus I used for my signature. I'm not sharing the background, though. *evil cackle*

Oh, and here's my signature without the letter obstructions:

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
OMG I remember this thread also! ^_^

Mine is the most unique so far, since the current sigs above me all involve a pic of Samus+Awesome BG+Color edit+Some text.

Autx

Smash Cadet
God **** I cant get my sig to work :( can some one help me out? Ok scratch that I got it working

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys think of my sig? I just threw it together quickly a little while ago, but I'm tihnking of improving it but not sure what to do. The helmless Samus is by Transfuse, the phazon suit is from a wallpaper I found a long time ago and dont remember where and the background is part of this.

Oh and absolutly yes, Samus mainers have to most epic sigs.

0RLY

Autx, your sig idea is great! With some editing, it'll turn out great! Right now, it seems more like a picture, than a sig.

MRX, I've seen both of those pics before, and the background link doesn't work. In any case, it looks great. BUT! It seems to lack a Ridley... =/

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I don't have a signature. Well, um, not an awesome one anyway. Anyone can make links. But I have a nice looking avatar. It's a Chozo symbol that can be found on Samus' Starship in Super Metroid. *goes and looks for a signature*

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Looks good, I don't really know how to do all that stuff, can anyone point me to a site where I can get an awesome sig and avatar?

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
I think Samus Players have the best sigs no doubt. mines pretty cool too. I think.

Edit:Crap wat the heck why isnt my sig showing up?

0RLY

Marsulas, if you don't know how to make a sig, you're better off not making one at all o_o;;

BlazingSpeed, daaang!! You have a lotta stuff going on in your sig! Original artwork+background wanted! :O

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
lol, I love Orly's. And Serris you could totally make that sig complete with some good text work. But I like yours MRX, it looks sweet =D

Edit: Gah, first time i've seen mine in a while. Horrid. =P I thought i saw a better one i made somewhere...

Nevermind, it was a snake sig. =P

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Awesome sig, XxBlazingSpeedxX.

Not sure which one I should use... What do you guys think? The one I have now, or this one? I wish I could fit both. =/

EDIT: Ho, shoot Mafia! Make me look like a noob, why doncha? lol Love the first one.

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
Haha, funny.

Nah, I just like making Sigs.

The first one is inspired by Phanna.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Uhm no :D

Just love that white samus. Gigas' is pretty awesome aswell with that dragon or whatever

0RLY

Yerp. Looks good, move ownage to the bottom the weapons list. That'll put more emphasis on it. I also don't see much point in the arrow next to it. I like the one you posted on the 2nd page better. Mafia's is the prettiest :o Gifs ftw.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
No where near my best work, but it was something to do.

Yerp. Looks good, move ownage to the bottom the weapons list. That'll put more emphasis on it. I also don't see much point in the arrow next to it. I like the one you posted on the 2nd page better. Mafia's is the prettiest :o Gifs ftw.
Unfortunately, I have a very poor photo editing software, which is why that arrow's there. Print Shop Deluxe 22. =/ And due to these limitations, I wasn't able to move "Ownage" to the bottom, so I placed it next to Ice Beam.

...Yeah, I'm probably gonna swap back to the blue dragon one. lol Anyways, this one's fixed for the record.

0RLY

Looks a lot better ^^. I sorta wish there was a picture of Samus from Corruption in there instead of Echoes. The bluish-white glow would match Corruption a lot better. Echoes was meant to have a black/white/purple feel. Haha, I sound kinda stupid saying this. :p

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
I'm an Industrial Design major, so I'm pretty pro with Photoshop, I'll have to make a sig sometime... These sigs are all cool, but most of them are quite similar...

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
How's mine?
Yours is sweet and pretty unique too. I would off center the text a little to the left though.

Gigas' is pretty cool too. I like the image texturing although I'm not a fan of the border.

0RLY

Gigas' sig border is meant to give Super Metroid nostalgia. I guess you haven't played that game yet. GO GET IT ON THE WII VC!!

Aran, your sig is alright. It seems the main attention is the blue blob in the middle, and not Samus. That blue blob also seems to blend in with your pic of Samus. You should contrast Samus a little more, to make her stand out and be the main point of attention. The background in comparison to the blue blob makes the overall image a little blurry. Shrink your name a little to give more room to Samus. Have fun editing ^^

Top Bottom