• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus is bad.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
To lesser players, yes, Samus sucks royally; don't even bother. Go play Marth or IC or Pit or Olimar or Fox or MK.
Pit is my alternative. That angel is awesome! Furthermore, he and Samus go back a long way, so yeah. Go Samus and Pit!

Popertop

Smash Champion
lolololol.
She's really good at controlling spacing.

I was playing stiltz after just picking her up and using bombs was great.
I would Zair > bomb. And it prevents his follow up.
He would just Sh Fair the rest of the match.
So if you use bombs you can for meta away and control spacing with Zair.

Has anyone found a Homing Missle > Jab > Ftilt > Charge Shot combo?
Like, shooting the homing missle first, then jab > ftilt, the missle hits them, charge shot?

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
Pit is my alternative. That angel is awesome! Furthermore, he and Samus go back a long way, so yeah. Go Samus and Pit!
Nothing wrong with using Pit. =) He's just a lot easier to use than Samus and is, all things considered, "better" in the mind of the average player.

Hive

Smash Lord
let's see.... there's a
"samus is good" thread
a "samus is bad" thread
and a "so is samus bad or am I missing something?" thread
....so basically all we need is a samus is mediocre thread to balance things out right?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
let's see.... there's a
"samus is good" thread
a "samus is bad" thread
and a "so is samus bad or am I missing something?" thread
....so basically all we need is a samus is mediocre thread to balance things out right?
:laugh: Sounds like a plan!

Aphelion Kukai

Smash Rookie
samus has many interesting setups, she's really variable if we're speaking about her attack scheme
has excellent spam maneuvers, very good comeback, aerial auto cancel, zair gives her an interesting advantage over many characters
sad she only lacks the killing skill she used to have with many moves, I guess that we'll have to rely on edgeguarding, spike and d-tilt (which is somewhat hard to connect when the opponent is with really high percentages)

think about it

Ravin

Smash Lord
I had someone in NC say in the middle of a match that zair was broken. zomg Samus iz teh hax! lol
Zair broken? Nonsense. :laugh:

Lets add in charged shot, missiles, and maybe even all air moves canceling.

Now shes broken.

Erm...
Nope still not broken.

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
The fact that Samus sometimes can rack up damage on her opponent without even beeing close to receiving damage her self is... pretty freakin awesome!

Top Bottom