• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Community Combo Video Thread - COMPLETE - Video Link in OP.

Meh, I don't have any cool footage really. I just win (and sometimes lose.)

As for song selection, up to you guys.
NOID im going to look through those replays you sent me, if I find something remotly interesting, ill add it immediatly.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I have a bunh of flashy kills, I looked through them last night, some pimp missile stuff lol. I'm gunna set up my wii, I've added KJ's wii and brawl codes but my sender thing was full so hopefully after I delete some other peoples names off my list I can send to you KJ

I have a bunh of flashy kills, I looked through them last night, some pimp missile stuff lol. I'm gunna set up my wii, I've added KJ's wii and brawl codes but my sender thing was full so hopefully after I delete some other peoples names off my list I can send to you KJ
Very well, that will complete four of us having sent clips in, maybe five if I find anything interesting in NOID's replays.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
KJ, no need. Bio already put them up for me. Thanks for offering though.

I'd actually prefer to not be in the compilation. Thanks for the consideration though! xD

KJ, no need. Bio already put them up for me. Thanks for offering though.

I'd actually prefer to not be in the compilation. Thanks for the consideration though! xD
Ah well thats fair enough then. Im getting my Dazzle soon though, so the quality would have been beautiful D:.

Removed from list.

Okay, some more music suggestions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIl2ojkbEMQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=WjkGjp26nK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ool4gyrJpM0&playnext_from=TL&videos=CrYlV99oBhs
[I know we said no lyrics, but it's just a suggestion]
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/193466 - Freaking good song.

Come on guys keep sending me stuff. Cherry, Xyro, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Get stuff in guys. Plz

More/random music suggestions, showed some of them already to KayJay, but might as well post the rest + them here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jevL08ECdvo&fmt=18 - coughneedsmoreblazblueobviouslycough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doSF8om3Bhk&fmt=18#t=2m0s - Figured that part would work best, as the ending/credits or intro or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGjecHcJGTs&fmt=18 - No comment needed.

I'd list more but we need more material than songs/KJsaidonlyonemoresongisneeded

Xyro, Cherry, Composer, Could I please get some updates from you guys? Whats going on with your footage?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Xyro, Cherry, Composer, Could I please get some updates from you guys? Whats going on with your footage?

When I get home from work I'll try and fix my wii stuffz so I can send you my clips man, sorry this is taking so long, works been stupid lately. Hosting a halo 3 tourniment, as I'm the only one that has tourniment exp and stuff I was quickly recruited to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
buuut why does the music have to be from a video game lol. Theres plenty of sweet beats out there that would be super original, Just gotta look.

if we want something stupidly fast techno I can find some, Dubstep is defs not the right stuff for a combo vid, but Ratatat Might be okay. Armin Van Buuren is some trance guy that is pretty big, Got some other stuff with DJ's talking throughout most of it, but it's got some sick beats, so some editing would be in order. Lemme know if any of this sound appealing, and do some namesearching for the two names I dropped

When I get home from work I'll try and fix my wii stuffz so I can send you my clips man, sorry this is taking so long, works been stupid lately. Hosting a halo 3 tourniment, as I'm the only one that has tourniment exp and stuff I was quickly recruited to go above and beyond the call of duty.
Well that is nice to hear, at least your trying ^^. Good luck with your tournament aswell.

Also @ Rhyme, I do enjoy your taste in music <3

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Cherry: Sorry. -_- I just love that game too much. And I have a station on Pandora for Ratatat (combined with Battles, Inf and Bluetech). I think this means I should check out a few of the names you listed.

KJ: Haha...yeah at least Cherry is trying unlike me. >.>

Really? First time anyone's said that. It's not a taste so much as I enjoy most music, lol.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha don't sell yourself short :p and you all minazwel call me by my Name :p it's been long nuff. Names Will, and I can't seem to delete anyone from the stupid thing! rather annoying that's for sure. on another note, Halo REACH beta is pretty delishious

Also Rhyme all of those are very diff from Ratatat lol.
However, if you search for dubstep on youtube you might come across some stuff you may like. I think drum and Bass are more your style though if you like Ratatat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMvKvm82hDU << to fast right? to any of the songs played in there

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
GaH Okay I resign from the combo video guys, I can't seem to find time, and when I do I get fed up that my wii Phails. I can't erase anyone from the replay sending memory.

On the bright side, Iron man 2 is Legit. I suggest everyone see that in theatre, jsut got back from a midnight staff showing, Pretty beast

Aww that is a real shame Cherry, ah well.

@ZAAD, thanks for the suggestion.

I am still awaiting clips from Composer and Xyro.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
KJ, can I send you some replays?

friend code: 1719-2852-3670
wii: 7153-5516-4716-7415

Okay Muz I have just added you (sorry I was a tad lazy). Xyro has given me some footage, if Composer doesn't show any signs of joining he shall be removed.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Go ahead and take me off the list.
The people who have replays of me have been extremely lethargic about getting them to me (i.e. haven't done it at all), and the people I've played lately would not let me save replays of matches.
I don't wanna keep holding the video up. Sorry! ^^;

Muz

Smash Apprentice
KJ, I'm trying to send you some replays, but its not listing you as a Wii Friend when I hit "send" in the replay menu.

Go ahead and take me off the list.
The people who have replays of me have been extremely lethargic about getting them to me (i.e. haven't done it at all), and the people I've played lately would not let me save replays of matches.
I don't wanna keep holding the video up. Sorry! ^^;
Okay thanks for telling me.

KJ, I'm trying to send you some replays, but its not listing you as a Wii Friend when I hit "send" in the replay menu.
IsmaR informed me that you both need to be on at the same time the first time you wanna send replays. So I'll leave my wii online so you can get it done.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
ok I sent the first 5 replays, I reached the limit of how many I can send today, I'll send some more tomorrow. In total I have 24 replays, with the better stuff towards the end. I went ahead and found the cool parts of each game to save yourself some searching time:

1.samus vs fox: 5:22 last kill
2.samus vs c.falcon: 6:24 last kill
3.link vs samus: (no timer) last kill
4.samus vs fox: 6:56 last kill
5.samus vs wario: 7:20 first kill
6.samus vs wario: 6:05 second and third kills
7.sheik vs samus: (no timer) 2nd kill
8.samus vs c. falcon: 5:59 2nd kill
9.samus vs rob: 5:51 last kill
10.samus vs sheik: 6:12 2nd kill
11.samus vs dk: 7:12 first kill
12.luigi vs samus: 6:59 first kill, 6:20 last kill
13.samus vs fox: 6:19 2nd kill, and 5:57 3rd kill
14.samus vs sheik: 6:06 2nd kill, and 5:18 3rd kill
15.samus vs falco: the whole game, about 1 minute long
16.ness vs samus: (no timer) 2nd and 3rd kill
17.samus vs marth: 5:38 2nd kill, 5:12 3rd kill
18.samus vs marth: 6:05 last kill
19.samus vs mario: 7:12 first stock
20.samus vs mario: 5:24 last stock
21.samus vs snake: 6:49 2nd kill, 6:20 last kill
22.samus vs diddy: 7:11 first kill
23.diddy vs samus: whole first stock
24.samus vs toon link: 6:16 2nd stock

ok I sent the first 5 replays, I reached the limit of how many I can send today, I'll send some more tomorrow. In total I have 24 replays, with the better stuff towards the end. I went ahead and found the cool parts of each game to save yourself some searching time:

1.samus vs fox: 5:22 last kill
2.samus vs c.falcon: 6:24 last kill
3.link vs samus: (no timer) last kill
4.samus vs fox: 6:56 last kill
5.samus vs wario: 7:20 first kill
6.samus vs wario: 6:05 second and third kills
7.sheik vs samus: (no timer) 2nd kill
8.samus vs c. falcon: 5:59 2nd kill
9.samus vs rob: 5:51 last kill
10.samus vs sheik: 6:12 2nd kill
11.samus vs dk: 7:12 first kill
12.luigi vs samus: 6:59 first kill, 6:20 last kill
13.samus vs fox: 6:19 2nd kill, and 5:57 3rd kill
14.samus vs sheik: 6:06 2nd kill, and 5:18 3rd kill
15.samus vs falco: the whole game, about 1 minute long
16.ness vs samus: (no timer) 2nd and 3rd kill
17.samus vs marth: 5:38 2nd kill, 5:12 3rd kill
18.samus vs marth: 6:05 last kill
19.samus vs mario: 7:12 first stock
20.samus vs mario: 5:24 last stock
21.samus vs snake: 6:49 2nd kill, 6:20 last kill
22.samus vs diddy: 7:11 first kill
23.diddy vs samus: whole first stock
24.samus vs toon link: 6:16 2nd stock
BEAUTIFUL <3.

Many thanks Muz ^^

Okay updates:

Recieved some replays from Muz.
Recieved footage from Xyro.
Recieved more footage from ZAAD.
Recorded footage from IsmaR.

If we get enough footage, I will open the option back up for a second song, don't worry guys, your suggestions have not gone unnoticed, they are still under consideration. At the moment, in total, from viable footage, we have about 4-5 minutes worth.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
Hey KJ, just wanted to check if you got all 24 replays I sent. Also I have some newer footage thats pretty good(better than the old stuff), if you want I can send that too.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
just sent 8 more replays, I'll send the remaining over the next few days:

25.samus vs PT: 7:27-7:17 "combo"
26.diddy vs samus: (no timer) second stock combo(38-75%)
27.samus vs fox: 7:21 2nd kill
28.mk vs samus: (no timer) 1st kill, 2nd kill
29.zss vs samus: (no timer) 1st kill, 2nd stock(all of it), 3rd kill
30.mk vs samus: (no timer) 2nd kill
31.samus vs luigi: (5:58-5:39) 2nd kill
32.samus vs zelda: (6:13)2nd kill, (5:07)3rd kill

33.samus vs fox: (8:00-7:38) 1st and 2nd kills
34.samus vs fox: (6:37) 3rd kill
35.c.falcon vs samus: whole match, no damage LOL
36.samus vs ic's: whole match, about a minute long
37.mk vs samus: (5:08) 3rd kill
38.snake vs samus: (6:30) 2nd kill
39.samus vs PT: (6:48-6:00) 2nd stock-charizard
40.samus vs PT: (5:57) 3rd kill

Wow **** thanks you guys <3.

It'll take me a little while to get the stuff recorded however because my PC died on me, so im using a laptop. It'll be fixed within the next week, so don't fear, keep sending them in.

Im sure we have AT LEAST 7-8 minutes now, which is plenty <3. Feel free to add however, the more the better.

Also, updates on structure:

The video will be 10-11 minutes long.

The second song for the video's core has been readded, the intro song has been scrapped, so we need a new one of those.

How would you guys like me to do the text? On every clip you have or just once? Would you like there to be credits? Any blooper clips in the credits?

Give me some small details you guys wish to be added.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
oh no ZAAD you did NOT! upload a clip of you beating up my poor DK while trying out my new controller (wiichuck to GC so i was trash :S)

i hate you now <3

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
KillerJawz. I sent you three replays

1. Samus vs Snake (you already saw this): Second Stock on Snake plus some pivot grabs and whatnot
2. Samus vs Sonic: Second stock 0% gimp kill, third stock CS kill i guess
3. Samus vs Metaknight: First, second and third stocks.

I will let you go through them and see what strings strike you as impressive since you would likely recognize them better than i could

Top Bottom