• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samurai Goroh for SSBB

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
yes thats fine but hes an item now so it would be better to talk about him in the item thread this thread is discussing him as a payable character so techniclly if your talking about him as an AT your off topic
Huh? Why is it off-topic to discuss Assist Trophy Samurai Goroh in the Samurai Goroh thread?

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Yes, I fail to see anywhere in the title "This thread is for talking about Samurai Goroh as a playable character ONLY. If he becomes an item, the discussion must move elsewhere."

:/

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i believe that the AT's only form of AI is honing on an enemy this will give them jump, run, and one attack

that's enough for me since IMO most of them will be minions like chainchonp

the grim lizard

Smash Master
i believe that the AT's only form of AI is honing on an enemy this will give them jump, run, and one attack

that's enough for me since IMO most of them will be minions like chainchonp
You seem to know a lot about ATs, considering he's only given us three...who all happen to be very different. Hammer Bros. are minions, fine. Goroh is definitely NOT a minion. And, Nintendog...umm...well, that is a toughy.

Clearly, the ATs come in all shapes and sizes and types...I'm going to venture to say that they won't be limited to the generic minions.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I think his point was that most AT characters won't be intelligent human beings who need complex movement animations and physics and stuff but will work just like Pokemon, as in, appear, act alive and then do some attack.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
The data given on ATs was very vague.
I think that the ATs will just stay in one section of the stage and attack whoever wanders over to them.

From Smash Bros. Dojo:
By the way, the majority of Assist Trophies are invincible. Trying to fight back is useless, so just run away.
It sounds like you will be able to run away from the ATs, so they'll probably stay in or around one place.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
im sad that goroh has been npced... its like sakurai spit in my face through the computer
Likewise. I've even changed my sig now. D*** it! I want to start a petition or something. Goroh does NOT deserve this. I mean, if they're going to make HIM an AT, they might as well make characters like Ridley or Diddy ATs as well. Characters that deserve so much and got so little. I was almost in tears I was so upset by this. I hoped and supported Goroh as my #1 pick for 13 months... and here he is as an item.

It just really bothers me... I'm one of several people on the planet who still doesn't own a Wii... I was planning on buying it for Brawl... I was planning on buying Brawl to look for Goroh as a character. Now that I know he's not playable, I'm starting to doubt the idea of buying Brawl at all... but I'll still probably buy the Wii, though.

At least the good news is that Falcon can join Yoshi on the list of semi-confirmed characters now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3631762/1/

To express how I feel, I wrote a short fanfic. Some loser's already been "nice" enough to flame it.

SmashYou6666

Banned via Administration
Likewise. I've even changed my sig now. D*** it! I want to start a petition or something. Goroh does NOT deserve this. I mean, if they're going to make HIM an AT, they might as well make characters like Ridley or Diddy ATs as well. Characters that deserve so much and got so little. I was almost in tears I was so upset by this. I hoped and supported Goroh as my #1 pick for 13 months... and here he is as an item.

It just really bothers me... I'm one of several people on the planet who still doesn't own a Wii... I was planning on buying it for Brawl... I was planning on buying Brawl to look for Goroh as a character. Now that I know he's not playable, I'm starting to doubt the idea of buying Brawl at all... but I'll still probably buy the Wii, though.

At least the good news is that Falcon can join Yoshi on the list of semi-confirmed characters now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3631762/1/

To express how I feel, I wrote a short fanfic. Some loser's already been "nice" enough to flame it.
Internet kids crying 'cause their favorite characters aren't playable. *kiss teeth*

Shut the **** up. Internet kids...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Internet kids crying 'cause their favorite characters aren't playable. *kiss teeth*

Shut the **** up. Internet kids...
Internet kids feeling invulnerable and mighty behind their screen because someone's upset.

Shut the **** up, internet kid.

PS: I can assure you that the number in your sig would rise drastically if more people actually saw your sig.

SmashYou6666

Internet kids feeling invulnerable and mighty behind their screen because someone's upset.

Shut the **** up, internet kid.

PS: I can assure you that the number in your sig would rise drastically if more people actually saw your sig.
Yeah, I feel invulnerable and mighty...

Internet kids thinking they are better than others 'cause they think that their reasoning is "better".

Shut the **** up kid. You are one of the many idiots who thinks that Ridley will be playable in Brawl. Seriously, any person who thinks Ridley will be playable can't be past twelve year old (or they are just really stupid).

Kid, shut the **** up.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok one:

Ridley is samus main enemy, and with the size he has in the melee intro, he can easily become a fighter in brawl, not adding ridley, being smaus main antagonist in the series is ********...

There WILL be 3rd parties in brawl, snake is already in so that kill that part of ur sig, sonic is too wanted and even miyamoto has claim sonic will be a perfect candidate in rbawl, so ur technically reatrded in thinking ridley and no 3rd parties will be in brawl...

and ur a freaking kid, I can tell by ur behavior, mediocre username, and retardness, and u have 1 guy that doesnt like u because of ur sig...

Zlykin

Smash Rookie
Ok I dont mean to sound jerkish or anything at all, but I seriously dont see why he "deserved" a spot for brawl. I never even heard of the guy before yesterdays update on smashdojo. Fill me in on this guy, why was he so great? he doesnt look like much, he looks like anoter big brute.

SmashYou6666

Let me break this **** out.

Ok one:

Ridley is samus main enemy
So?

and with the size he has in the melee intro, he can easily become a fighter in brawl
bla bla bla he can be resized...not because they can resize him it means that they will do it. Just the size issue, it's a good reason enough why he is problematic to be put in brawl. I will repeat again, NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN RESIZE HIM THEY WILL DO IT!

not adding ridley, being smaus main antagonist in the series is ********...
Kid, they'll probably add him as an AT and we have already Samus and Zero Suit Samus, what makes you think that they gonna put another Metroid rep? ****, we got Zamus before that stupid Ridley. THINK KIDS! THINK!

There WILL be 3rd parties in brawl, snake is already in so that kill that part of ur sig,
True, forgot to add "other than Snake" in my sig.

sonic is too wanted and even miyamoto has claim sonic will be a perfect candidate in rbawl
And? Not because a bunch of kids want him and miyamoto said he's the perfect canditate means HE WILL BE THERE!
****! Whats with those kids nowadays!? Oh, yeah I forgot they are internet kids.

so ur technically reatrded in thinking ridley and no 3rd parties will be in brawl...
You are a kid, y'all logic don't make sense! pure non-sense!

and ur a freaking kid, I can tell by ur behavior, mediocre username, and retardness, and u have 1 guy that doesnt like u because of ur sig...
My name is too confuse idiots like you into thinking that I'm a young one just to break y'all close minded illogical thinking when they make remarks about my name. And I can tell also by your awfull spelling that you are ********. Fassy.

Shut the **** up.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
You seriously were only going to buy Brawl for Goroh? O_o Those were some pretty small chances there. As I keep telling everyone...Goroh wasn't downgraded from being a playable character; he was upgraded from not being in the game at all!

Goroh doesn't deserve anything, in all honesty. Captain Falcon, on the other hand, does. This was the only reason I was at all upset about Goroh. Falcon deserves extra rep since he's been in so long; Goroh deserves less than what he got.

What the HECK do you mean Ridley and Diddy may as well be ATs, now??? How do you compare Goroh to those two? Goroh, who wasn't ever on the polls and Ridley and Diddy who are the second-highest mentioned characters from Sakurai's polls!

Don't drag Ridley down in the dirt with Goroh. Ridley is the second most important character in one of Nintendo's biggest series, indeed one of the most fun series to play. Ridley, who even the Japanese kids who apparently hate Prime, want him in.

Shut the **** up kid. You are one of the many idiots who thinks that Ridley will be playable in Brawl. Seriously, any person who thinks Ridley will be playable can't be past twelve year old (or they are just really stupid).
I guess Sakurai and the Brawl staff must be a bunch of 12-year-olds.

Ok I dont mean to sound jerkish or anything at all, but I seriously dont see why he "deserved" a spot for brawl. I never even heard of the guy before yesterdays update on smashdojo. Fill me in on this guy, why was he so great? he doesnt look like much, he looks like anoter big brute.
He didn't. People basically just wanted another F-Zero rep, and a lot people seem satisfied with him making an appearance at all. I just want another F-Zero character for Falcon's sake; I don't really care if it's Goroh or someone else...

Oh, but Goroh is one of the original four racers in the F-Zero game. He is (one of) Captain Falcon's rival. He has a sword, and apparently the staff thought we had enough of those, and didn't want to take the time to come up with a moveset otherwise (which I'm OK with). I'd say there's a 50/50 chance they decided to make Black Shadow playable instead.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Come on, SmashYou666. You're not even trying to make sense. Your whole post was basically you repeatedly saying "So?"
You are hilarious.

SmashYou6666

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Come on, SmashYou666. You're not even trying to make sense. Your whole post was basically you repeatedly saying "So?"
You are hilarious.
Whats so funny? You must be really twelve to find something funny in this.

Or, you are just expressing anger through laughs 'cause you can't reply back to my reason (a thing called "argument done").

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm laughing because I looked behind your "arguments" and saw that there was nothing, which is my reply to them at the same time.

And now I go back to watching the argument, unless you manage to actually show some "reasoning" that you seem to feel fit to criticize others for.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is samus main enemy, and with the size he has in the melee intro, he can easily become a fighter in brawl, not adding ridley, being smaus main antagonist in the series is ********...
Samurai Goroh is Falcon's main enemy, and with the moves he had in the melee intro he can easily become a fighter in brawl. Not adding Goroh, being falcon's main antagonist, into the series is ********...

Oh wait Goroh is an AT. So I guess if Goroh fits the same exact description as Ridley then Ridley will be an AT and Sakurai and Nintendo is ********.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok:

Im no kid, Im 18, by saying kid this, and kid that, one will think that UR a kid, and seeing how ur behaving im not surprised...

My spelling is bad? sorry english aint my native language genius, last time I check spanish is stil lthe native alnguage in Mexico

Ok have u heard of Sakurai poll? he made that poll to see what characters us smasher would like too see in Brawl, ridley, diddy, geno, dedede and another character who I dont remember are on the top five of the list, this means onviously that msot of the smashers in the world would love seeing these guys in brawl...

Ridley is the main antagonist of the series, and has appaeared in almost every metroid game, except MP2, M2 and MPH, thus he has almost as much appearances as samus... In japan metroid aint as popular as other games, but seeing ridley in the top five makes him into the main candidate from the metroid series to be in brawl...

Not only will he be a unique fighter, but would pleased many fans around the world, wont happen? I beg ur dipper, he is by far the most likeliest metroid character, and sakurai stated: "Seeing how the metroid series has gain popularity over the years, I want to better represent the series in smash this time around", what does this mean? u can expect more stages, characters, items and music in brawl, I hardly see samus and zamus (the last one being a transformation)as better representing the series, where series like star fox, and fire emblem will surely have 3+ characters in brawl and these series arent as important as metroid...

There will be more third parties, konami isnt gonna be the only one with representation in brawl, sakurai said there will be 1-2 more 3rd parties in brawl, sonic is the obvious choice, fans, not kids, FANS (as in people who play smash, u ******) have been asking for sonic since SSB, and now with 3rd parties having a shot, sonic is a shoe-in, and even guys at IGN (BTW theyre not kids) believe if that sonic is not added it would be a huge error on sakurais part...

Kids this kids that... seriosuly ur the kid...

WFL: Last time I check goroh wasnt on the top five, or is as popular as ridley is in the metroid series, yes its true, it was dum not adding goroh, but ridley is more unique, and is wanted even in japan, where metroid aint as popular as in america...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
prapar 2 b pwnd, gyus w my smartz cuz i will crussh ur sattementt...

Dewd guys...Goroh is toutly goig 2bn Brwl!!1 AND just so you no...Ridely is teh suk and he will NOT bn b/c nobdy likes Ridely. U guyz must all be twelv or sumthinng. And, b/c i am so smart, yah, ima geeneus wth my all-pwrful arguments! Dark Sames is gonig 2bn Brawl, not that big Ridely cuz HE'S 2 BG 4 TEH SCRNN GUYZ!!1111ONE! c'mon, uze ur hedz, u mst b like 12 or sumthin.

Tingle over Midna, 2, and kng dedeed will not bn eithr cz kirby alredi has 2 manney reps, guys. duh. OH, and i shuld inform u, w/ my supeeiriour smarst that diddy will not bn cuz dunky jr. will and OH meowth is teh most popuhlaur pokiman everz so...he will bn2.

srusly gusy...ridely is 2 big 2bn and u guz r dum if u rilly blive hell bn...and if u do, u mst be 12, cmon...

i just crushed ur statmint ha!

SmashYou6666

I'm laughing because I looked behind your "arguments" and saw that there was nothing, which is my reply to them at the same time.

And now I go back to watching the argument, unless you manage to actually show some "reasoning" that you seem to feel fit to criticize others for.
You are truly an idiot, BECAUSE RIDLEY IS SAMUS MAIN ENEMY MEANS THAT HE WILL BE IN BRAWL??? GET THE **** OUT WITH Y'ALL NON-SENSE! INTERNET KIDS I TELL YOU!!!

Maybe because you aren't smart enough to find a counter argument to my reasons, but we can clearly see that you are biased, 'bout show some reasoning.

You can't say ****. Either you say something usefull or you shut the **** up and get the **** out.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
You are truly an idiot, BECAUSE RIDLEY IS SAMUS MAIN ENEMY MEANS THAT HE WILL BE IN BRAWL??? GET THE **** OUT WITH Y'ALL NON-SENSE! INTERNET KIDS I TELL YOU!!!

Maybe because you aren't smart enough to find a counter argument to my reasons, but we can clearly see that you are biased, 'bout show some reasoning.

You can't say ****. Either you say something usefull or you shut the **** up and get the **** out.
cool down petal, this is only a game forum. If your'e getting worked up over something like this, maybe you might consider leaving your computer for a bit, and ... socialize? :laugh:

tshahi10

Smash Ace
wow, if you guys are gonna go goroh vs ridley, make a sepsrste thread somewhere else.
anyways, since goroh is an at, its all bittersweet for us

SmashYou6666

Ok:

Im no kid, Im 18, by saying kid this, and kid that, one will think that UR a kid, and seeing how ur behaving im not surprised...
OH MA GAD! IM 22! IM MUSS BE A KID CUZ YOU SED SO!!11

*kiss teeth*

My spelling is bad? sorry english aint my native language genius, last time I check spanish is stil lthe native alnguage in Mexico
You know what!? Me neither, but this doesn't explain how you ***** Samus name as Smaus, GENIUS!

Ok have u heard of Sakurai poll? he made that poll to see what characters us smasher would like too see in Brawl, ridley, diddy, geno, dedede and another character who I dont remember are on the top five of the list, this means onviously that msot of the smashers in the world would love seeing these guys in brawl...
****! THIS EXPLAIN NOTHING! NOT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WANT SOME THEM MEANS THAT THEY WILL BE THERE! ARE YOU ****ING DUMB OR WHAT? ****! EVERYBODY WANTED TO SEE WARIO IN MELEE AND HE WASN'T THERE!

Ridley is the main antagonist of the series, and has appaeared in almost every metroid game, except MP2, M2 and MPH, thus he has almost as much appearances as samus... In japan metroid aint as popular as other games, but seeing ridley in the top five makes him into the main candidate from the metroid series to be in brawl...
See WFL post, he just killed your argument.

And, we still saw Zamus before Ridley and Zamus is one of the last characters ANYONE would thought seeing as a Metroid rep.

Not only will he be a unique fighter, but would pleased many fans around the world,
So what? If he make it as an AT, would that please the "fans" as well?

wont happen?
Won't happen.

I beg ur dipper, he is by far the most likeliest metroid character,
No Samus is. You are just obsessed about Ridley that you put all sort of crap out of your ***.

and sakurai stated: "Seeing how the metroid series has gain popularity over the years, I want to better represent the series in smash this time around",
Link please

what does this mean? u can expect more stages, characters, items and music in brawl,
Maybe but nothing is guaranteed. Like I said, we have seen Zamus before Ridley.

I hardly see samus and zamus (the last one being a transformation)as better representing the series, where series like star fox, and fire emblem will surely have 3+ characters in brawl and these series arent as important as metroid...
Blind Ridley fanboyism/obsession.

There will be more third parties, konami isnt gonna be the only one with representation in brawl, sakurai said there will be 1-2 more 3rd parties in brawl, sonic is the obvious choice, fans, not kids, FANS (as in people who play smash, u ******) have been asking for sonic since SSB, and now with 3rd parties having a shot, sonic is a shoe-in, and even guys at IGN (BTW theyre not kids) believe if that sonic is not added it would be a huge error on sakurais part...
OH MA GAD! IGN SED DEY WANT SAWNIK! AWESOME! *kiss teeth*

Read the following as for the third parties issue:

"Mr. Miyamoto: Mr. Sakurai's discussions were really more on a personal level with Mr. Kojima than on a corporate level. But obviously a lot of people have been interested in getting other characters in the game. A big part of it is having someone that you can trust to take care of your character and make sure that it turns out well. There are possibilities for other characters to appear in the game as well, and it's possible that there are corporate discussions going on now about what other characters may appear. But, maybe we’ll be talking about that another day!"

So no, third parties aren't guaranteed.

And no, Sonic probably won't be in. Why? Maybe 'cause after asking for Sonic to be in Brawl, Sega and Nintendo decided to make a sport game where Mario and Sonic compete each other instead of fighting. Why the two of them really have beat the crap out of them to "finally end that rivalty"?

Kids this kids that... seriosuly ur the kid...
you may not be a kid but **** you think like one, 'bout fans and ****...

WFL: Last time I check goroh wasnt on the top five, or is as popular as ridley is in the metroid series, yes its true, it was dum not adding goroh, but ridley is more unique, and is wanted even in japan, where metroid aint as popular as in america...
Fanboyism and twelve year old mentality again...*kiss teeth*

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
OH MA GAD! IM 22! IM MUSS BE A KID CUZ YOU SED SO!!11

*kiss teeth*

You know what!? Me neither, but this doesn't explain how you ***** Samus name as Smaus, GENIUS!

****! THIS EXPLAIN NOTHING! NOT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WANT SOME THEM MEANS THAT THEY WILL BE THERE! ARE YOU ****ING DUMB OR WHAT? ****! EVERYBODY WANTED TO SEE WARIO IN MELEE AND HE WASN'T THERE!

See WFL post, he just killed your argument.

And, we still saw Zamus before Ridley and Zamus is one of the last characters ANYONE would thought seeing as a Metroid rep.

So what? If he make it as an AT, would that please the "fans" as well?

Won't happen.

No Samus is. You are just obsessed about Ridley that you put all sort of crap out of your ***.

Link please

Maybe but nothing is guaranteed. Like I said, we have seen Zamus before Ridley.

Blind Ridley fanboyism/obsession.

OH MA GAD! IGN SED DEY WANT SAWNIK! AWESOME! *kiss teeth*

"Mr. Miyamoto: Mr. Sakurai's discussions were really more on a personal level with Mr. Kojima than on a corporate level. But obviously a lot of people have been interested in getting other characters in the game. A big part of it is having someone that you can trust to take care of your character and make sure that it turns out well. There are possibilities for other characters to appear in the game as well, and it's possible that there are corporate discussions going on now about what other characters may appear. But, maybe we’ll be talking about that another day!"

And no, Sonic probably won't be in. Why? Maybe 'cause after asking for Sonic to be in Brawl, Sega and Nintendo decided to make a sport game where Mario and Sonic compete each other instead of fighting. Why the two of them really have beat the crap out of them to "finally end that rivalty"?

Fanboyism and twelve year old mentality again...*kiss teeth*

OMG your 22, cool down! you need a life. Your bashing these guys (who are younger than you by the sounds of things) just because they're expressing an opinion. Accept you have differing opinions and move on...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, I said I'd stay out of this argument, but you aren't even replying to the others, so there's nothing to watch. Alas, I'll amuse myself some other way.

Let me explain to you what a discussion is.
You have a stance.
You make statements and respond to statements of others.
You use reasoning to make clear why you think your statements are true and the other statements are false.

Now let's break this down.

Stance: Ridley won't be in Brawl.

Statement: Your statement is irrelevant.
Reasoning: ?

bla bla bla he can be resized...not because they can resize him it means that they will do it. Just the size issue, it's a good reason enough why he is problematic to be put in brawl. I will repeat again, NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN RESIZE HIM THEY WILL DO IT!
Statement: You are right but they won't do what they could possibly do.

Kid, they'll probably add him as an AT and we have already Samus and Zero Suit Samus, what makes you think that they gonna put another Metroid rep? ****, we got Zamus before that stupid Ridley. THINK KIDS! THINK!
Statement: Metroid has enough reps.
Reasoning: I think that Metroid has enough reps.

And? Not because a bunch of kids want him and miyamoto said he's the perfect canditate means HE WILL BE THERE!
Statement: Popularity and the opinion of the most important man of Nintendo don't mean anything.

****! Whats with those kids nowadays!? Oh, yeah I forgot they are internet kids.
Statement: You are "internet kids". That makes your statements unimportant because "internet kids" are: (insert definition here)
Reasoning: I decided you are "internet kids".

You are a kid, y'all logic don't make sense! pure non-sense!
Statement: You are a kid. ( See above. ) Your arguments make no sense.
Reasoning: See above?

My name is too confuse idiots like you into thinking that I'm a young one just to break y'all close minded illogical thinking when they make remarks about my name. And I can tell also by your awfull spelling that you are ********. Fassy.
Statement: Strawman, claim that the statement is irrelevant, personal attack, etc.
Reasoning: Wikipedia article about straw man arguments; see also: "internet kids"

Shut the **** up.
Statement: Shut the **** up.
Function: Running gag.

Whats so funny? You must be really twelve to find something funny in this.

Or, you are just expressing anger through laughs 'cause you can't reply back to my reason (a thing called "argument done").
Straw man.

Straw man.

tirkaro

Smash Champion

before, I was planning on making an intellegent counter argument to your posts. After reading a couple more of your posts, I was just going to make fun of you for your ignorance. after reading that post, I just think you're just getting sad.

semi-edit:
VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS HYPOCRISY LEVEL?
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Fawriel, I wish they still had rep on here because I would you SOOOO much rep for that post. You had me ROTFLOL in RL dewd...

Mr Awesomeness

Smash Rookie
Smashyou, you're 22? Well then stop being an idiot. If you were 12 at least your behavior would be justifiable.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Hammer Bros. (also on list, but not top five) are included as an AT so using you're logic of "If the character on the poll then Sakurai will add them", then Hammer Bros. are added as an AT so therefore Ridley will be an AT. It's your logic so don't try to argue it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
1.- OH MA GAD! IM 22! IM MUSS BE A KID CUZ YOU SED SO!!11

*kiss teeth*

2.- You know what!? Me neither, but this doesn't explain how you ***** Samus name as Smaus, GENIUS!

3.- ****! THIS EXPLAIN NOTHING! NOT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WANT SOME THEM MEANS THAT THEY WILL BE THERE! ARE YOU ****ING DUMB OR WHAT? ****! EVERYBODY WANTED TO SEE WARIO IN MELEE AND HE WASN'T THERE!

4.- See WFL post, he just killed your argument.

5.- So what? If he make it as an AT, would that please the "fans" as well?

6.- No Samus is. You are just obsessed about Ridley that you put all sort of crap out of your ***.

7.- Link please

8.- Maybe but nothing is guaranteed. Like I said, we have seen Zamus before Ridley.

9.- Blind Ridley fanboyism/obsession.

10.- OH MA GAD! IGN SED DEY WANT SAWNIK! AWESOME! *kiss teeth*

11.- And no, Sonic probably won't be in. Why? Maybe 'cause after asking for Sonic to be in Brawl, Sega and Nintendo decided to make a sport game where Mario and Sonic compete each other instead of fighting. Why the two of them really have beat the crap out of them to "finally end that rivalty"?

12.- you may not be a kid but **** you think like one, 'bout fans and ****...

13.- Fanboyism and twelve year old mentality again...*kiss teeth*
1.- Doubt ur 22, lame name, kid-like behavior, saying kid kid kid kid every two lines, I am 18, in everything from myspace, deviantart and everything I always put myself 18, so dont go: "SO? I doubt ur -kid- 18, u could -kid- be liying righ -kid- now!!1! -kid-"

2.- OH NOEZ I P0T AN M B4 TEH A IN SAMUS!!1!one really cmon not every one is ****ing perfect while typewritting...

3.- U DO know why wario wasnt added rite? same reason clone were added in melee, duo to the deadline sakurai couldnt work on the game as he would have liked, and added filler character like doc and pichu to, like the name says, fil lout the roster, thats why characters like wario, ridley and others werent added...

Believe me the japanese dont like metroid as much as we do, so if THEY want ridley, that surely will catch sakurais eye an will consider ridley...

4.- Its a transformation, also Dedede was higher on the list than metaknight, and he got in, just because their higher on the list doesnt mean they'll show them 1st, if that were the case dedede, diddy, sonic, ridley, geno all of them would be on the 1st trailer...

Why do u think they havent shown marth, peach, falco and the other characters on the high part of the tier list? and just confirming mid tier characters? obviously sakurai wanst to keep us in suspense and aint gonna give us EVERYTHING we want in the 1st trailer and the next update...

5.- Not really, most of us metroid fans want him playable...

6.- Candidate thats hasnt been CONFIRMED, ridleys is by far the next best choice for a samus villain, then dark smaus and maybe if were lucky a hunter...

7.- Look for it urself, or what ur mom put on the security to high and u cant go as far from SWF and the kids website?

8.- Like I said, its a transformation, and he aint gonna give us every big character 1st, on the contrary I bet hes keeping the best for last...

9.- Blind 12-year old minded kid

10.- HA! u freakin burn urself in that one, u said there will be NO 3rd parties, and in ur own post u have stated that theyre a possibility...

11.- Not really, the guys thought it would be fun if mario and sonic were in the same game, and since sega had this olimpics license to make a game, they decided to go for it, yet when a guy at IGN asked if sonic will be playable in brawl he stated: "I cant reveal anythign at this time"

Yeah im sure in the next interview he'll go: "Well I can now give information, no sonic aint in" yeah that will be the day...

12.- Hey im not the guy going kid this and kid that and think **** he wont be in ****!!! im giving facts while u have given no evidence that 3rd parties and ridley wont be in...

13.- Retardness and stating stuff that arent fatcs...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hammer Bros. (also on list, but not top five) are included as an AT so using you're logic of "If the character on the poll then Sakurai will add them", then Hammer Bros. are added as an AT so therefore Ridley will be an AT. It's your logic so don't try to argue it.
Seriously ur comparing a small minor character to the biggest boss in the metroid series... guys like hammer bros., chain chomp and others arent important to their respective series as ridley is to the metroid, ridleys is the leade rof the space pirates, u know what smaus fights to save the galaxy??

Obviously only a few characters from the list will become playable, namely the most wanted, guys like dedede, sonic, geno, diddy, ridley are shoe ins, while guys like the koopas, chain chomp , hammer bro, peppy and others are better off as ATs...

SmashYou6666

a wha tek dis faggat?

Hmm, I said I'd stay out of this argument, but you aren't even replying to the others, so there's nothing to watch. Alas, I'll amuse myself some other way.

Let me explain to you what a discussion is.
You have a stance.
You make statements and respond to statements of others.
You use reasoning to make clear why you think your statements are true and the other statements are false.

Now let's break this down.

Stance: Ridley won't be in Brawl.
Oh, I never knew this how we had debate on here! :)

idiot.

Statement: Your statement is irrelevant.
**** right! Nothing can be said about this. Idiot.

Statement: You are right but they won't do what they could possibly do.
I never said that they won't do it but why would they absolutely do it?
And **** right again! Can't say **** about this neither.

Statement: Metroid has enough reps.
Reasoning: I think that Metroid has enough reps.
No comment here.

Statement: Popularity and the opinion of the most important man of Nintendo don't mean anything.
Why do I bother with this kid.

Statement: You are "internet kids". That makes your statements unimportant because "internet kids" are: (insert definition here)
Reasoning: I decided you are "internet kids".
*shakes head* That is off topic moron.

Statement: You are a kid. ( See above. ) Your arguments make no sense.
Reasoning: See above?
see above.

Statement: Strawman, claim that the statement is irrelevant, personal attack, etc.
Reasoning: Wikipedia article about straw man arguments; see also: "internet kids"
Bait.

Statement: Shut the **** up.
Function: Running gag.
Idiot.

Straw man.

Straw man.

Top Bottom