• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samurai Goroh for SSBB

SmashYou6666

Banned via Administration
before, I was planning on making an intellegent counter argument to your posts. After reading a couple more of your posts, I was just going to make fun of you for your ignorance. after reading that post, I just think you're just getting sad.

semi-edit:

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS HYPOCRISY LEVEL?
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Internet kids always has something to say to a boardie but since they feel like they are smart, they reside of keeping "that comment" to themselves and add corny internet fads in their post.

Shut the **** up.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
smashyou6666, you have been pwned in the *** multiple times. you are on a different level of thinking and reasoning so why don't you just let the grownups have their discussion.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Smashyou6666 (******** name btw) I dont think u know this so I'll say it veerryyy slooowww: Dooonn'ttt doouubblleee pooossttt...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Hammer Bros. (also on list, but not top five) are included as an AT so using you're logic of "If the character on the poll then Sakurai will add them", then Hammer Bros. are added as an AT so therefore Ridley will be an AT. It's your logic so don't try to argue it.
Since you're being civil, I'll answer civilly. It is true that Hammer Bros. were on his poll, albeit one time. Samurai Goroh was never on there, but he is the one that everyone is upset about, apparently. In all honesty, I really didn't expect Hammer Bros. to be in at all; I'm not sure about everyone else, but in any case, no one seemed to be too upset at them being the game as an AT.

While Ridley, indeed any character, is a candidate for being an AT, what point I think you're missing is that Ridley along with (several others) was mentioned several times (the second most wanted character, according to Sakurai's polls). Fact: There will be new playable characters. We just don't know who they are yet. So, it stands to reason that at least some (if not all) of the most popular ones will be added as playable.

What I think almost everyone is missing about this whole AT thing is that they regard it as a downgrade rather than an upgrade. I don't think Sakurai downgraded characters to AT status, I think they pushed for a lot of playable characters, did what they could, and still didn't get everyone in. But, in order to please even more fans, rather than leaving these characters absent altogether, he added them as an NPC. Goroh was never on the polls, and he was primarily wanted because of his rivalry with Falcon. This didn't happen based on Sakurai's development team, but he put him in anyway, rather than left him out.

My point: 1) There will be new characters. 2) Sakurai wants to please the fans. 3) Most of the new characters will likely be the most popular ones (on the polls). 4) Ones that don't make it will likely become ATs. 5) Metroid is gaining popularity in Japan, and Sakurai openly stated he wanted more Metroid characters. 6) Ridley is next in line for Metroid characters. 7) Ridley will likely not be an NPC....mind you it's all speculation, but it's pretty well-placed speculation.

Oh, and briefly: (addressing everyone in general) Don't give me crap about Zamus being revealed first. Ever heard of the art of suspense? What good would it do to reveal all of the great characters first?? If the first two weeks of the dojo were all the new characters and stages and the rest of thew weeks were "how to play" and items...we'd stop checking it. Get real, people. (to no one in particular)

edit: and this really should go back to goroh or at least ATs in general, and not just ridley...

xayden

Smash Rookie
SmashYou6666,

Please just shut the **** up. Honestly, if "internet kids" annoy you enough to make you join a Smash Bros. community so you can ***** about your insecurities in life, looks like you need to cut that ethernet cord running to your computer. Go outside, experience life, and learn that even if you "win" in an argument online, it's just like winning the special Olympics, you may have won, but you're still ********. How did things get so off topic anyways? I come to read what people think about the announcement of Samurai Goroh being an AT, but in the last 5 pages, all I see is your whiney *** *****ing. If you think you're "so right" in this situation, why don't you just say your peace, and leave, knowing that no matter what they say, you'll always be right. All you're doing at this point is making a mockery of yourself. You obviously have problems with English, your signature says it all "People who doesn't(this should be don't, by the way)like me because of my sig so far:", you have an ill temper that you should probably go to therapy for, you know, I hear they give you happy "candy" to eat, and last but not least, even if you are the age you say you are, on "teh internets" no one honestly gives a ****. Your age is determined by how you present yourself, not by pixels on a monitor in the form of numbers. I don't care about Ridley, I don't care who makes it in the game or doesn't, I just want to play, so let me just say that before you go on with your incomprehensible babbling about me being some "internet kid" trying to defend something. Oh and before I move on, who honestly creates a signature counting the number of people that don't like them?

Now that I've finished laughing my *** off at your asinine statements, let's go back to Goroh.

It's sad to see him this way, however, at least he made it into the game, the only problem is, how many other characters is Sakurai going to do this to? Hopefully this isn't a precursor in that sense.

And while it's highly unlikely, there is still a .01% chance that Goroh can make it as a playable character. We might have to wait and see if they make characters like Yoshi, Fox, Link or whoever else into ATs as well. There isn't anything stated saying ATs can't be playable characters (though we all know that the Hammer Bros. won't be playable). So give it some time, there may still be some hope, no matter how dim it may be.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Stop arguing! This has gone beyond beeing a debate! Come on its the INTERNET! Don't make me bring out the Special Olympics metaphor!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Oh, I never knew this how we had debate on here! :)

idiot.
either thats one really confusing grammar error, or you have no idea how to argue. my money's on the latter

I never said that they won't do it but why would they absolutely do it?
And **** right again! Can't say **** about this neither.
for your own sake, I hope you never become a game designer. or run any buisness of any sort.

Why do I bother with this kid.
you know you've got owned when you make replies like this.
http://SmashYou6666.JustGotOwned.com

*shakes head* That is off topic moron.
if its off topic, why do you pretty much say it twenty million times a post?

I liek mudkips 2

okay, NOW you've officially phailed at this discussion. seriously, acting like an idiot/troll/5-year-old isn't going to help. you are the weakest link. goodbye.

Internet kids always has something to say to a boardie but since they feel like they are smart, they reside of keeping "that comment" to themselves and add corny internet fads in their post.

Shut the **** up.
oh, I'm not smart at all. you're just a troll, so if I bothered, you would have just been your trolly self, and make a completely illogical flame/"argument" so seriously, why would I even bother?
oh, and if I'm an "internet kid" does that make you an "internet 5-year-old intoxicated, prematurely born monkey"?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Ok, SmashYou...here is your link. Go look at it and shut up:

Sakurai's character poll and comments

And while it's highly unlikely, there is still a .01% chance that Goroh can make it as a playable character. We might have to wait and see if they make characters like Yoshi, Fox, Link or whoever else into ATs as well. There isn't anything stated saying ATs can't be playable characters (though we all know that the Hammer Bros. won't be playable). So give it some time, there may still be some hope, no matter how dim it may be.
Sorry to say, man..."Bear in mind, though, that you can’t control any of the characters appearing on these pages. Let there be no mistake about that."

xayden

Smash Rookie
Sorry to say, man..."Bear in mind, though, that you can’t control any of the characters appearing on these pages. Let there be no mistake about that."
But don't you feel that statement was made in reference to the AT specifically? Sakurai always has his funky wording that throws people off, so hey, I won't rule anything out until all is said and done.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Seriously ur comparing a small minor character to the biggest boss in the metroid series... guys like hammer bros., chain chomp and others arent important to their respective series as ridley is to the metroid, ridleys is the leade rof the space pirates, u know what smaus fights to save the galaxy??

Obviously only a few characters from the list will become playable, namely the most wanted, guys like dedede, sonic, geno, diddy, ridley are shoe ins, while guys like the koopas, chain chomp , hammer bro, peppy and others are better off as ATs...
Yes I am comparing small minor characters to a big boss in the Metroid series and I think I have enough intelligence to realize that.

Wait...you're saying geno is a shoe in? I am a huge Mario RPG fan and would love for Geno to be in SSBB, but by no means is he a shoe in. Geno has been in one game as a side kick, while Hammer Bros. have been a recurring enemy to Mario and have been making a recent come back through the Mario Strikers series.

In my own honest opinion you putting Geno in the same group as Ridley while Geno compares to have an equal chance as Hammer Bros. means you're saying the definition of shoe in is becoming an AT. If shoe in means becoming an AT then dedede, Sonic, Diddy Kong, and Ridley should all be AT's.

Once again you're logic.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Stop arguing! This has gone beyond beeing a debate! Come on its the INTERNET! Don't make me bring out the Special Olympics metaphor!
Sorry, the poster above you was faster.

But wow, this is really starting to break the boundaries of the acceptable. Guys, this is a Goroh discussion. As fun as this is, the guy's been "owned" enough from a lot of sides now. Let's leave it at that before the topic gets locked or so.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
But don't you feel that statement was made in reference to the AT specifically? Sakurai always has his funky wording that throws people off, so hey, I won't rule anything out until all is said and done.
That isn't to say I don't want him to be playable because, honesty, I thought the same thing. Oh...maybe he will be playable, too. But the fact that he emphasized it that the characters on that page would be in no way playable...that sounds too definite for me, kind of like when he said that some characters wouldn't be returning from Melee. Definitely.

There's always hope, but as you said...very little.

My hope, now, actually is for Black Shadow. I really don't care which character or which rival from F-Zero they pick, I just don't want Falcon to be alone through another game...

Yes I am comparing small minor characters to a big boss in the Metroid series and I think I have enough intelligence to realize that.

Wait...you're saying geno is a shoe in? I am a huge Mario RPG fan and would love for Geno to be in SSBB, but by no means is he a shoe in. Geno has been in one game as a side kick, while Hammer Bros. have been a recurring enemy to Mario and have been making a recent come back through the Mario Strikers series.

In my own honest opinion you putting Geno in the same group as Ridley while Geno compares to have an equal chance as Hammer Bros. means you're saying the definition of shoe in is becoming an AT. If shoe in means becoming an AT then dedede, Sonic, Diddy Kong, and Ridley should all be AT's.

Once again you're logic.
Hey, WFL, read my response, it was a lot better and a lot more thorough. I personally wouldn't throw Ridley in the same category as Geno. I really wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in, nor would I care. But Ridley is a different matter entirely. I won't keep going; you should just read my previous response...

Stryks

Smash Hero

Once again you're logic.
Ok so I guess I just tought of the guys on the top five, and just put them without realizing genos status which I forgot, Ill admit ti I WAS WRONG, at least on the geno part, the rest are shoe ins...

Geno has a shot, true being 3rd party and all aint exactly a good shot to be in brawl, but sakurai may not consider him a 3rd party, being from the marioverse...

Anyway like I said ur comparing a huge-role character with a minor, ridley has a great shot apeparing in brawl especially being on the top five, those that are on the list have a shot apeparing in rbawl, but only the deserving, popular and ones that could be playable (e.x. chain chomp cant be playable, since no arms and stuff) will be playable, while the minor characters like hammer bro. will end up being a AT...

xayden

Smash Rookie
That isn't to say I don't want him to be playable because, honesty, I thought the same thing. Oh...maybe he will be playable, too. But the fact that he emphasized it that the characters on that page would be in no way playable...that sounds too definite for me, kind of like when he said that some characters wouldn't be returning from Melee. Definitely.

There's always hope, but as you said...very little.

My hope, now, actually is for Black Shadow. I really don't care which character or which rival from F-Zero they pick, I just don't want Falcon to be alone through another game...

I don't think he'll be alone this time around. I always thought it was strange that a few characters never had counterparts. Almost everyone had at least one partner. Hell, even Marth had Roy along for the ride, and both of them appeared at the same time. And now we've seen Meta joining Kirby, so it's probably just a matter of time. I just can't imagine how many Goroh Fans' jaws dropped to the floor after seeing the picture, only to end up crying because they saw the dreaded "Assist Trophy." poor fans.

SmashYou6666

1.- Doubt ur 22, lame name, kid-like behavior, saying kid kid kid kid every two lines, I am 18, in everything from myspace, deviantart and everything I always put myself 18, so dont go: "SO? I doubt ur -kid- 18, u could -kid- be liying righ -kid- now!!1! -kid-"
I'm 22 and have nothing to hide. You don't believe me? Fine.

It ain't my fault if y'all act think like a bunch of twelve year old.

3.- U DO know why wario wasnt added rite? same reason clone were added in melee, duo to the deadline sakurai couldnt work on the game as he would have liked, and added filler character like doc and pichu to, like the name says, fil lout the roster, thats why characters like wario, ridley and others werent added...
That thing is just a rumor. Rumor=/=fact.

Believe me the japanese dont like metroid as much as we do, so if THEY want ridley, that surely will catch sakurais eye an will consider ridley...
That's irrevelant.

4.- Its a transformation, also Dedede was higher on the list than metaknight, and he got in, just because their higher on the list doesnt mean they'll show them 1st, if that were the case dedede, diddy, sonic, ridley, geno all of them would be on the 1st trailer...
How you know for sure that it's a transformation. Thats just speculation. See, thats why I think y'all bunch of kids! You take rumors and speculation and form it into a fact! **** you stupid!

Why do u think they havent shown marth, peach, falco and the other characters on the high part of the tier list? and just confirming mid tier characters? obviously sakurai wanst to keep us in suspense and aint gonna give us EVERYTHING we want in the 1st trailer and the next update...
This is one reason why I should stop from reasoning with you now. Got **** you make no sense! 'bout tiers list.

Are you Sakurai? Do you know how Sakurai think like?

5.- Not really, most of us metroid fans want him playable...
So if he appears as an AT, DON'T ****ING CRIE LIKE THE DUDE I FIRST REPLIED IN THIS THREAD.

6.- Candidate thats hasnt been CONFIRMED, ridleys is by far the next best choice for a samus villain, then dark smaus and maybe if were lucky a hunter...
Says you, I say Dark samus.

7.- Look for it urself, or what ur mom put on the security to high and u cant go as far from SWF and the kids website?
I knew you put this FAKE quote out of your anus. Internet kids...

8.- Like I said, its a transformation, and he aint gonna give us every big character 1st, on the contrary I bet hes keeping the best for last...
Yes, it is a transformation, because you said so. *shakes head* Fanboyism...

9.- Blind 12-year old minded kid
Yes, I've crushed your statement here kid.

10.- HA! u freakin burn urself in that one, u said there will be NO 3rd parties, and in ur own post u have stated that theyre a possibility...
Yep, but also but killed yours. I think that they won't be any other third party characters.

11.- Not really, the guys thought it would be fun if mario and sonic were in the same game, and since sega had this olimpics license to make a game, they decided to go for it, yet when a guy at IGN asked if sonic will be playable in brawl he stated: "I cant reveal anythign at this time"
You know what? You don't know the full story if Sonic will be in Brawl and neither myself. Speculate all the things you want. You think that he's gonna be in? Fine. I don't.

Yeah im sure in the next interview he'll go: "Well I can now give information, no sonic aint in" yeah that will be the day...
Speculate all the things you want.

12.- Hey im not the guy going kid this and kid that and think **** he wont be in ****!!! im giving facts while u have given no evidence that 3rd parties and ridley wont be in...
What fact? The crazy speculation that you made? Get the **** out!

****! What can I tell to prove that they won't add third parties? The word possibilities that I highlighted is the only thing that I can say about third parties and ITS A ****ing GOOD ONE! Not saying there won't be others 3rd parties but it favors as a 50% chance that they won't. All your support is based from speculation which is poor.

I can say 3 things about Ridley which will make him not being playable and I won't debate this thing again.
-His size (which have alot of sub categories)
-Akward character
-Broken character
Since the AT, all weight favors towards there for him.

13.- Retardness and stating stuff that arent fatcs...
Kid, WLF killed your statement and hard. You just vex now.

*kiss teeth*

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Let's not let this get too out of hand again, but I do have a response...

Here is a lesson we can learn from Sakurai's comments and his updates, and we can apply it to Ridley and Goroh as well as others: Sakurai likes interesting characters. He likes characters who can be unique and offer something new. He also likes to please the fans as best he can, but most of all, he likes characters that intrigue him.

For example, in Melee, he spent more time on ICs than BF because they were an entirely new concept and he wanted them in more than BF. As far as Brawl, he went nuts about the suggestion of Dixie being pared with Diddy, and he was intrigued by Krystal and Geno as well.

The bottom line: Sakurai wants to put in characters who will not only please the fans, but who are unique, play differently, and offer something completely new from previous characters. Hammer Bros. dont' fit the bill, and Goroh apparently didn't either (seeing as he appears with his Katana as an AT). What we have to look forward to are the characters who are more likely because of their uniqueness. A couple come to mind...Ridley, Ct. Olimar, etc.

So, I'm not going to continue a debate or suggest a character, but I think this is an important lesson as to what types of characters Sakurai likes and thinks would be best to put in a characters slot.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Says you, I say Dark samus.
Yes, as most Metroid noobs typically say. If you have ever played a Metroid game other than Prime, you would know that Ridley is a much more deserving and intriguing character than Dark Samus. DS is just a filler villain and a mindless beast with a craze for phazon. You sir, are a douchebag who has no idea what he is talking about.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
What about if we talk about the topic theme?

Goro Isnt in Smash as a playable character... And he was in for a lot of goro fans...

Time will tell... this thread only serves as 'what kind of move'll Goro do when he is out of the capsule' and nothing more.

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ WFL: Just the part about geno, the rest still goes on...

1.- I'm 22 and have nothing to hide. You don't believe me? Fine.

It ain't my fault if y'all act think like a bunch of twelve year old.

2.- That thing is just a rumor. Rumor=/=fact.

3.- That's irrevelant.

4.- How you know for sure that it's a transformation. Thats just speculation. See, thats why I think y'all bunch of kids! You take rumors and speculation and form it into a fact! **** you stupid!

5.- This is one reason why I should stop from reasoning with you now. Got **** you make no sense! 'bout tiers list.

Are you Sakurai? Do you know how Sakurai think like?

6.- So if he appears as an AT, DON'T ****ING CRIE LIKE THE DUDE I FIRST REPLIED IN THIS THREAD.

7.- Says you, I say Dark samus.

8.- I knew you put this FAKE quote out of your anus. Internet kids...

9.- Yes, it is a transformation, because you said so. *shakes head* Fanboyism...

10.- Yes, I've crushed your statement here kid.

11.- Yep, but also but killed yours. I think that they won't be any other third party characters.

12.- You know what? You don't know the full story if Sonic will be in Brawl and neither myself. Speculate all the things you want. You think that he's gonna be in? Fine. I don't.

13.- Speculate all the things you want.

14.- What fact? The crazy speculation that you made? Get the **** out!

15.- ****! What can I tell to prove that they won't add third parties? The word possibilities that I highlighted is the only thing that I can say about third parties and ITS A ****ing GOOD ONE! Not saying there won't be others 3rd parties but it favors as a 50% chance that they won't. All your support is based from speculation which is poor.

I can say 3 things about Ridley which will make him not being playable and I won't debate this thing again.
-His size (which have alot of sub categories)
-Akward character
-Broken character
Since the AT, all weight favors towards there for him.

16.- Kid, WLF killed your statement and hard. You just vex now.

17.- *kiss teeth*
1.- If were acting like twelve year olds then ur acting like ****ing 5...

2.- Thats ****ing true genius, why do YOU think fillers were in melee, and mach rider got a totalyl new design and not being added?

3.- Japanese like ridley = win for us

4.- "Under certain conditions samus will lose her pwoersuit" what u think it is? and dude saying **** **** and stuff liek that aint makin u smarter, making all the stuff true, and just making u look younger and more ********...

5.- Hes keepin the most popular characters for suspense, he aint gonna reveal every freakin detail when he wants...

"Are you Sakurai? Do you know how Sakurai think like?"
WTF? Do you know how sakurai think like? and your saying MY grammar sucks? you gotta be kidding me...

6.- I won't cry, just dissapointed, once hes playable and more 3rd parties will be revealed, get ready for a flaming of a lifetime...

7.- How is dark samus more important than ridley? hes only part of the prime saga, and we all know the prime saga aint as popular as the rest of the metroid games, I doubt sakurai will leave the most popular boss for one of the least liked in japan... still dark samus and ridley ftw!

8.- It aint fake, tirkaro, sensai, rat, rhyme, and many more know this, if u dont want to look to bad dont believe the majority of the people here...

9.- Ok stop there, ur flaming my fanboyism, yet everybody here in this forum are fans of smash, and ur constantly saying 3rd parties wont get in the game, were all fanboys here even urself ******...

10.- What? ur kidding right? Bowserlick has giving more kick *** statements about andross being in brawl! all u do is just OMG HE WONT BE IN THINK **** KID ****ING **** ****!!1!one

11.- Then ur just in denial, many 3rd party characters were mentioned on the poll, sakurai obviously knows we want 3rd parties, and its only a matter of time before SOME company goes and asked for X character to be in brawl...

12.- Again ur in denial, hes the likeliest character to be added, hell I dont like sonic, but I know the facts...

13.- Number 12.-

14.- Yeah and ALL of ur facts are true >.>

15.- OMG that proves the n00bness, retarness and kiddiness all at once...
And u say MY posts ar especulation? u have got to be ****ING ********...
-The size AINT A PROBLEM, have u SEEN the melee intro sequence? where ridley is fighting samus? have u? that freakin size is ENOUGH for him to be playable, ridley has had MULTIPLE sizes, having a size small enough to be a fighter aint a problem...
- Kirby, GaW, pit, metaknight, bowser, mewtwo, the game is FILLED with awkwardness
- I guess pit and metaknight are borken for having wings, so is bowser for having claws and fire breath, and mewtwo for having a tail, that makes little to no sense, since the character can only be broken IF THE DEVELOPERS DONT WORK HARD ON THE CHARACTER...
AT? I dont think so...

16.- Only the geno part, the rest stil lworks, at least he has SMART comments...

also u have become SWF most hated person in one day congrats...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I don't even know why I bother posting...my responses just get lost in the shuffle and go unnoticed...*sigh*

Ah, oh well...Ridley for Brawl!

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
How you know for sure that it's a transformation. Thats just speculation. See, thats why I think y'all bunch of kids! You take rumors and speculation and form it into a fact! **** you stupid!
All right. I've read this chain of arguments back about three pages or so, and reread it several times; and from what I can gather, it looks as though you believe that Samus transforming into Zero Suit Samus is just speculation (please correct me if I have misinterpreted what you are talking about). I do not understand how you reached this conclusion. In the first trailer, Samus is shown (albeit in one of the cinematic parts) shedding her armor to become Zero Suit Samus. The fact that it is, in fact, a transformation -meaning that Samus will go from her normal Power Suit to just the Zero Suit- was clarified by Sakurai on the Smash Bros Dojo site, on Zero Suit Samus' bio, before he remodeled the site into what it is today. I rediscovered the official bio, with original pictures and quotes on IGN. In any case, here is the quote about Zero-Suit Samus being a transformation:
This isn't a pure character addition. Rather, under certain conditions, Samus will "remove" her Power Suit.
In any case, I hope that that helps to dispel any uncertainties that Zero Suit Samus is a transformation of Samus; the only thing we don't know about it being exactly how said transformation is triggered.

Note: acronym IGN in my message is a link to the site, just in case it was not obvious.

SmashYou6666

For the people who don't know, I'm a war monger!

SmashYou6666,

Please just shut the **** up. Honestly, if "internet kids" annoy you enough to make you join a Smash Bros. community so you can ***** about your insecurities in life
I didn't join the site for yougn's you idiot I joined 'cause I like the game.

looks like you need to cut that ethernet cord running to your computer.
Go outside, experience life, and learn that even if you "win" in an argument online, it's just like winning the special Olympics, you may have won, but you're still ********.
tell that to your idiotic friends who are crying 'cause they didn't see their favorite character getting in.
How did things get so off topic anyways?
Ask your pro-Ridley friend fawriel

I come to read what people think about the announcement of Samurai Goroh being an AT, but in the last 5 pages, all I see is your whiney *** *****ing.
You see only me 'cause I may have hurted your feelings when I said that people are crying 'cause goroh didn't make it.

If you think you're "so right" in this situation, why don't you just say your peace, and leave, knowing that no matter what they say, you'll always be right.
No, that would be just lame and noobish, like this whining essay that you made. Take your own advice bout getting outside and experience life moron.

All you're doing at this point is making a mockery of yourself.
Yes, I'm making a mockery of myself cause I break peoples heart by saying people shouldn't cry for characters, being anti-Ridley and making such mean sig...

You obviously have problems with English, your signature says it all "People who doesn't(this should be don't, by the way)like me because of my sig so far:",
English ain't my first language, learn to read *******.

you have an ill temper that you should probably go to therapy for, you know, I hear they give you happy "candy" to eat,
NO **** SHERLOCK!

and last but not least, even if you are the age you say you are, on "teh internets" no one honestly gives a ****.
Did I boast 'bout my age? No. shut the **** up.

Your age is determined by how you present yourself, not by pixels on a monitor in the form of numbers.
NO **** SHERLOCK! YOU MUST BE MR. INTERNET TO KNOW SUCH THINGS!

I don't care about Ridley, I don't care who makes it in the game or doesn't,
Me neither.

I just want to play, so let me just say that before you go on with your incomprehensible babbling about me being some "internet kid" trying to defend something.
bah, I just think you cannot read properly 'cause you didn't understand the part where I said that english is not my first language and made up some crazy assumption.

Oh and before I move on, who honestly creates a signature counting the number of people that don't like them?
I like to provoke people, yet, I don't wanna start a fight. It ain't my fault if those morons cannot contain their anger for themselves.
Now that I've finished laughing my *** off at your asinine statements, let's go back to Goroh.
All this because I shouldn't made a comment? Go s*ck your mother till she run out of blood! ****ing band waggonist.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know why I bother posting...my responses just get lost in the shuffle and go unnoticed...*sigh*

Ah, oh well...Ridley for Brawl!
dont worry. I read your stuff. you make good points. anyway trying to get back on topic which I know wont last long. characters that catch Sakurai's eyes is what he'll add this time around. I think since this might be his last smash he's mostly going with what he thinks will be good to the game. characters, items, stages, etc. thus why Samurai goroh wasnt a playable character. He wasnt even too excited about Diddy being in Brawl solo
(which i prefer) but with Dixie he got real excited. basically if we really pay attention we can get small hints as to who sakurai deems worthy enough. unfortunately Samurai Goroh wasnt one of them.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
@SmashYou6666

Dude, seriously, you need to stop. That's how people get banned, by being whiny b*tches that won't let things go and arguing with everyone in the tread.

Oh, and you forgot to change that number in your sig to 4.

SmashYou6666

Yo, I love how this thread is going. Y'all warring against me and things. I'm gonna come back and kill y'all bumboclaat! (especially stryks)

Fawriel

Smash Master
I must admit part of that was my fault because I was trying to defend bijoukaiba.

Let's get back to the topic, guys, it stopped being fun. We don't need the Ridley argument spread about the whole board.
SmashYou666, would you carry your arguments here -> http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72211&page=167 , please? You'll get all the war you can bear mongering.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
dont worry. I read your stuff. you make good points. anyway trying to get back on topic which I know wont last long. characters that catch Sakurai's eyes is what he'll add this time around. I think since this might be his last smash he's mostly going with what he thinks will be good to the game. characters, items, stages, etc. thus why Samurai goroh wasnt a playable character. He wasnt even too excited about Diddy being in Brawl solo
(which i prefer) but with Dixie he got real excited. basically if we really pay attention we can get small hints as to who sakurai deems worthy enough. unfortunately Samurai Goroh wasnt one of them.
Agreed, that's basically what I was trying to say. Basically, they saw Goroh as another character with a sword and thus didn't want to add another sword wielder, which I'm fine with. (If he was just going to be another sword wielder, I'd rather not have him be in.) And they didn't see fit to come up with a moveset otherwise. People should be thankful he's in at all, I say.

But, yeah...I really think that Sakurai has our best interests in mind, and is only putting who will be interesting to play, who play different than other characters, and who also offer a different style of play. He wants to please the fans, so nothing is done to demean a character; he's just making the game the best he thinks it can be.

But honestly, with the job he is doing to improve the game and make things more balanced and more interesting...new characters aren't even that big of a deal, because it will be more fun to play characters we hardly (if ever) picked up like Zelda, Bowser, and Mewtwo.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
So, how powerful do you people think Goroh's attacks as an Assist Trophy will be? I can sort of envision his sword attacks having about half the knockback as a Scizor (since he's slashing wildly, the same amount of knockback would be plain nuts)

WFL

Smash Journeyman
@ WFL: Just the part about geno, the rest still goes on...
I know Stryks. I just felt like arguing today with someone until they said that they were wrong. For the most part I do agree with you and what you said. Ridley will most likely be in brawl as a playable character and I am looking forward to it.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, that's basically what I was trying to say. Basically, they saw Goroh as another character with a sword and thus didn't want to add another sword wielder, which I'm fine with. (If he was just going to be another sword wielder, I'd rather not have him be in.) And they didn't see fit to come up with a moveset otherwise. People should be thankful he's in at all, I say.

But, yeah...I really think that Sakurai has our best interests in mind, and is only putting who will be interesting to play, who play different than other characters, and who also offer a different style of play. He wants to please the fans, so nothing is done to demean a character; he's just making the game the best he thinks it can be.

But honestly, with the job he is doing to improve the game and make things more balanced and more interesting...new characters aren't even that big of a deal, because it will be more fun to play characters we hardly (if ever) picked up like Zelda, Bowser, and Mewtwo.

that's so true. I hated how people downlpayed Zelda,Bowser, and Mewtwo but those are the few characters that bring something new to the game. hopefully there will be no Shiek so that Zelda can actually shine as a character. Bowser already loooks like he got time and effort put into him. and they can do the same with Mewtwo. so while im eager to see what new characters will be in the game im even more eager to see what he did with the older characters. I honestly hope though that cpt Falcon isnt going to be the only one repping his series. I want at least every character to have someone accompany them. plus there are probablly more unique F zero characters than samurai goroh.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Even though it sounds good Samurai Goroh cant be a char to play with, because now he's in an Assist Trophy and it says that its for guest characters separate from the playable roster.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
So, how powerful do you people think Goroh's attacks as an Assist Trophy will be? I can sort of envision his sword attacks having about half the knockback as a Scizor (since he's slashing wildly, the same amount of knockback would be plain nuts)

That's a good question. From his description on the site, my guess would be like 10% per swing with little to no knockback so that way he could continuously hit someone. For some reason, i envision him like wolverines assisst on mvc games. Basically he would just appear and horizontally attack rapidly to try and get a bunch of quick hits in.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Actually, I think his slashes will be like tippered Marth tilts. Without sweetspot.

I could imagine character strength to be roughly determined by importance. Since Goroh was actually important enough to probably just barely miss being playable, he's gotta be quite the powerful one.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yo, I love how this thread is going. Y'all warring against me and things. I'm gonna come back and kill y'all bumboclaat! (especially stryks)
Yeah im shaking alrite, at least u got my name rite

@ WFL: good thing we got to an agreement XD

I dont think he'll be TOO powerful, after all skaurai said their practically invincible, and if they gave them too much pwoer they will be, well overpowered XD

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Hey, will Goroh run up to one or two people and start attacking them, or will he run in a straight line attacking anyone in front of him eventually leaping to his doom?

Top Bottom