• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Says...

Nintendofreak

Smash Cadet
Sakuri chokes on a piece of his wiimote as is smashes into his TV, thus resulting in a total recall of all Nintendo Wiis...then after sakuri recovers he redesigns brawl for the $600 PS3.
Darn you Sakuriiiii!

WIND SMASHER X

Smash Cadet
Sakurai says:we are happy to announce that smash will be realesed in one day.
(people camp out and fight in lines)
(next day)
Random kid inserts Brawl into his Wii
Announcer:READY TO BRAWLLLLLLL?...too bad *****
the screen then cuts to Rick Astey singing Never gonna give you up
and Sakurai's voice comes on and says "Rickrolled"

Sakurai says: "I no longer feel worthy to work on this came so I am leaving Development up to the wonderful staff and teams behind the original E.T and Superman 64...who else is thrilled?"

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Slippy is in! He has Falcon Knee, Fox's shine, Samus' recovery, Marth's rang and all his attacks are as strong a Jigg's rest

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Sakurai says:

Well today's update is possibly the only update i would not like to post; im sorry fellas but brawl will not have online capabilities, i repeat, BRAWL WIL NOT BE ONLINE. We tried our best but sadly, because of serious lag and incompatibility issues, this will not be possbile. I failed guys sorry!!.

Anyways, this game will be the best of all smash bros games BY FAR! and thats a promise!.

Sincerely yours,
Masahiro Sakurai
Sora Ltd

: cry in agony :

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Sakurai Says - Great news! We will be using Spongebob, Re-dead, Shy Guy, Metapod, Weedle, and all of the other stupidest suggestions for characters on the Smash World Forums as playable characters in Brawl!

Sakurai Says - We will be using anime characters in Brawl! (I would kill myself)

Sakurai Says - Super Smash Bros. Brawl is not being made! It was a joke, and HA HA HA, you fell for it!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai said,"He must be invincible! It's enough to make you cry!!" realizing his success, he goes to make super smash bros. derby!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Sakurai : We're proud to announce something you've all been waiting for... Sonic!
*Sonic fans going nuts*
Sakurai : That's right, Sonic, your Ultimate Drink Stop, is going to be a secret stage in Brawl! Indulge in the Sunshine Smoothies!
*Sonic fans commit suicide, while slushy fans rejoice*

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sakurai : We're proud to announce something you've all been waiting for... Sonic!
*Sonic fans going nuts*
Sakurai : That's right, Sonic, your Ultimate Drink Stop, is going to be a secret stage in Brawl! Indulge in the Sunshine Smoothies!
*Sonic fans commit suicide, while slushy fans rejoice*
LOL. All the fat kids cheer!

Anyways.

Sakurai says: "Sonic is confirmed for brawl! Yes that's right, an ASSIST TROPHY indeed!"
I think that's enough.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai says: We have decided that Fox will be the only God teir. Everyone fits better at the bottem.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Sakurai says... Luigi, Jigglypuff, and Ness aren't going to be in Brawl... Replacing them will be Waluigi, Daisy, and Tingle.

Midna

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai says:
the only characters you can be are Naruto, Goku, Sonic, Tingle, Magikarp and Megaman.

OR:

Sakurai says:
Brawl will be a first-person shooter

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Sakurai says:
Until the new year, the copies of Super Smash Brothers Brawl will have Sonic as a secret character. When the new year does pass, the copies will be replacing Sonic with Kermit the Frog.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Sakurai Says: Sonics in!

Dear god I hate Sonic.

Sakurai Says: We thought it was to hard to hit people with the tip of Marths sword, so we made it stronger to reward you!

Sakurai Says: Sheiks confirmed! And we gave all her Fair and Downsmash even more power!

Sakurai Says: Scizor and Marowak are Assist Trophies

Sakurai Says: We gave Mewtwo a better recovery, but to compensate we made him lighter.

Sakurai Says: Luigi lost his pink costume, and we took away Captain Falcons brass nipples because they where to uber for younger audiences.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sakurai says he will take out mario releted characters and replace them with sinic characters, then he will add Sora and Cloud, which results in a delay and brawl will now be released in 2014 instead of December and will not appear on Wii

CO18

Smash Hero
Sakurai says: "Sony has bought out the Kirby and Zelda series and Microsoft has bought out Mario"
"The new Character List will be: Captain Falcon Fox, Falco, Krystal, Wolf, and Slippy. They are all
Fox clones. "

MDupont

Smash Cadet
Sakurai says: "Everything you have read that was posted by _thesandman_ has been 100% true."

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Sakurai doesnt say anything....you buy your copy of Brawl when you can. Extremely excited, you rush to wherever you call home to play....as you open the box you see the disc with Super Smash Bros. Brawl on it with th instruction booklet alongside it. You immediately take out w/e was in your Wii and delicately shove the disc into it. You click on the Disc Channel and you hit Start...................the game loads.........................

"HAHA! GOTCHA YA FUX! I MAEDZ DIS UP SINS 4EVR!!!11 MINDGAMES SON!!!!!!!!1111"

the next day millions of Japanese citizens have reported an army of savages walking atop the ocean surface demanding the whereabouts of a man named "Sakurai"....

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Sakurai says
"I'm going steady with Krystal and I don't want her to get hurt. NO IN BRAWL! DO NOT WANT!"

If he said that.. ****ing ****..

-Onyx

D

Deleted member

Sakurai says...

Put your hands on your head! No wait, you have no time to ponder such questions, as Link has just smashed your balls!

Maybe if every character on that Japanese list (*shudder* Link's uncle) was confirmed.

detonator512

Smash Cadet
Sakurai Says: We lost track of how many characters we're in the game, so we're going to start over.

Sakurai Says: Tickle Me Elmo is a character in this game, his only moves are.

A button: Laughing his head off
b Button: Laughing his head off
Throw: Laughing his head off
Final Smash: Laughs so hard he breaks into pieces.

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
Sakurai dies in a car accident on December 3rd, and Nintendo decides not to release the game in his honor.

...But then copies leak out as greedy employees want the game for themselves.

...A small group of gamers secretly assassinate all of these employees, and assemble a drug-dealing empire, but instead of drugs, they sell helpless gamers outside their inner circle their stolen versions of Brawl for (*GASP*) the same price as Halo 3 (Master Cheif Helmet Edition)!

...Anarchy ensues, and a typhoon created by god destroys Japan, and seals it away until....

...A young boy named "Link" goes on a quest to save his sister....

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Sakurai says: " I have spoken to Akira Toriyama and we have agreed to put in DBZ elements into Brawl. There will be no Final Smashes. Instead there will be Super saiyan transformations. There will fusions in the game. Tomorrows update will be Captain Ganonfalcon. He has six knees.

* posts a pic*

Whoa! I think that guy needs to calm down."

Top Bottom