• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

tc1

Smash Lord
Durgan u suck.. :D

ima come over to smash 2day if u guys dont answer the door im taking ur little bird knocker thingamajig hahaahah.. or vice versa.. just answer

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
don't get sacked......

anyways...I have a wii....hehehe....and I'll have brawl on the 9th so....I am happy ^.^

and whats up with ____+_____ shiat/?????

Sexxx+NintendoKing+weed+ don't worry about it

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Jon if nobody answered it was cause DRGN was asleep, and I was prolly still at work. I'll be here if you want to come by.

FTA are you guys driving to UCLA or are you going with Zoap?

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Jon if nobody answered it was cause DRGN was asleep, and I was prolly still at work. I'll be here if you want to come by.

FTA are you guys driving to UCLA or are you going with Zoap?

we were originally supposed to go with zoap. then all of a sudden Lunin and Falcomist asked zoap if they can go, so he bumped us outta our seats for those too. pretty shady downsmashin by him, but whatever. if u find sum 1 with extra seats, lemme know

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
we were originally supposed to go with zoap. then all of a sudden Lunin and Falcomist asked zoap if they can go, so he bumped us outta our seats for those too. pretty shady downsmashin by him, but whatever. if u find sum 1 with extra seats, lemme know
i talked to zoap

we've been shook by zoap
we've been shook by zoap
we've been shook by zoap
we've been shook by zoap
we've been shook by zoap
we've been shook by zoap

we still got a ride foo:chuckle::chuckle:

tc1

Smash Lord
My mom said i cant go because some family **** happend.. ****n hacked by the bounto's ****.. anyway on a lighter matter.. theres a fat ****n club that night so Yippie.. ima crash instockton prob fri-sun

Edit:

Beginning Sat i will be mobile.. 07 Dodge Charger.. i'll be traveling to mass tourny's so throw some cash on the tank if u wish to travel with

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
My mom said i cant go because some family **** happend.. ****n hacked by the bounto's ****.. anyway on a lighter matter.. theres a fat ****n club that night so Yippie.. ima crash instockton prob fri-sun

Edit:

Beginning Sat i will be mobile.. 07 Dodge Charger.. i'll be traveling to mass tourny's so throw some cash on the tank if u wish to travel with
i'm guessing your brother was hacked beyond belief. my car now *****

Delphiki

Smash Champion
"****n hacked by the bounto's ****.."

What? I think I'm missing something because I have no idea what you said. x_x

edit: come to Razr's house Saturday night. We'll be playing Melee and possibly Brawl. I'm not sure what time yet, but prolly after 7PM.

tc1

Smash Lord
Delphagit.. lets smash today NOW!!!! gimme the green light so i can make the wonderous trek across dangerous lands, to smash with fellow smashers

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
anybody wanna smash or possibly invite me to sacramento to play smash with them. you know im always available for smash hehehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehhehe

but yeah if anybody feels like getting 4 stocked then call me up k

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
anybody wanna smash or possibly invite me to sacramento to play smash with them. you know im always available for smash hehehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehhehe

but yeah if anybody feels like getting 4 stocked then call me up k
I'm not from Sacramento, but if you ever want to come to UCD to smash, you can. I heard that you are a really good smasher. :)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
whaaat i would love to come to davis and smash!!!!

ill try to get a ride there whenever u are available possible ill bring mexicanzorz and meepzorz and ill try to bring the modesto fellow and we can have one big sausage fest and a sleepover with smash as a side treat hhehehehe

no but really my AIM sn is in5anementality whats yours?? i am feeling desperate for smash and ill probably walk to davis if i dont get a ride lol

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the next tourney is in a week and a half on the 15th. melee and brawl tournament. everyone bring tvs and cubes/wiis would be helpful.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
that sucks. if you wait one more week till spring break i could go with you :/

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
If you could please bring a wii or a gamecube, and a brawl and/or melee. If you have a wii and melee and brawl bringing all three would get ultimate thumbs-up.

see you guys there.

Shuriken_bob

Smash Rookie
Jon heres my fc
I take it this is the tourny your goin 2?
Try not to get owned ^^
Btw call me or msg me after. we'll see if you can head over

edit: RESCHEDULE THE BBQ FOOL!

Top Bottom