• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
i'll try my best to make it guys. and count RareTruffle in too.

-QTP

tc1

Smash Lord
WOW owned by not knowing what the words you say mean.

hehe
exhibit [A]

edit: once again to the rescue comes (da dadad da duhhh *enter guys name here*)

on a lighter note

this tourny might be good.. we'll see i shall be attending

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
is this a brawl tourny O.o

lol hi guys

hmm....I'll think about this too.....except that i might have senior presentation on that day, WOOT GRADUATION

so I use Ike and I also use Toon Link, woooooot, Yoshi is ok...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Pocky....just...please..PLEASE take those ****ed wolves out of your signature.

Also come to the tournament.

@ Cave - it's Brawl. Though there will be (granted enough interest) Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, and possibly Brawl items.

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
Now I'm thinking about just driving down to this to play some friendlies for an hour because I have to go to work at 1. It really sucks that I keep having to work whenever you guys have a tournament. Yeah, I think I'll come down that morning and chill for a while to play some brawl with some new people. I might talk some more people to come down and I'll bring a TV if I can find a way for it to get back to my house because I don't want to bring it if I'm going to be leaving at like 12. How early will people be there?

Oh, and I said I would bring the action replay and my brother the next time I came so I'll bring that at least. Hopefully, I really want to go.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
nuts for you

i wont be able to go, but count me in next month

btw u guys made my senior project worked out just fine, thank you all

thanks for the interview delph helped me citing a source

cya laters

DRGN

Technowizard
I don't think she's as good as everybody thinks either, but I still play her. Now, if she had her old kick and hit lag wasn't so crazy, it'd certainly be a different story!

I know he plays Zero Suit now, but last I saw him he was still showing interest in Zelda (that was like a month ago though).

Hostility

Smash Ace
I don't think she's as good as everybody thinks either, but I still play her. Now, if she had her old kick and hit lag wasn't so crazy, it'd certainly be a different story!

I know he plays Zero Suit now, but last I saw him he was still showing interest in Zelda (that was like a month ago though).
He still plays some zelda sheik in tournament. And it's very good, but I shouldn't even have to say that, lol

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
I'm coming to this. This will be my second tournament. My first was at the NorCal Biweekly, though that was before Brawl came out. Let's hope I make it past the second round this time.

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming to this. This will be my second tournament. My first was at the NorCal Biweekly, though that was before Brawl came out. Let's hope I make it past the second round this time.

Think I can have catch a ride, David?

This is Ian BTW. Played you at Fanime.

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
Think I can have catch a ride, David?

This is Ian BTW. Played you at Fanime.
Hey Ian! It was nice to see you again. I miss the old days, that's how I got so good with Pikachu. Before all those hours spent at the student union, I was nothing.

You need a ride to the tournament? Where do you live? During the summer I'm staying in Davis (a twenty minute drive away) which is why I'm able to go.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I live in Elk Grove, and I need a ride.

And even if I can get a ride I'm not 100% sure I can come?

Anyone I even kinda know game for taking a shota with you? XDD

(No raep plz)

Top Bottom