• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SACRAMENTO:ender's games(NEVER)MONTHLIES Show up at 10:30 for friendlies

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ian! It was nice to see you again. I miss the old days, that's how I got so good with Pikachu. Before all those hours spent at the student union, I was nothing.

You need a ride to the tournament? Where do you live? During the summer I'm staying in Davis (a twenty minute drive away) which is why I'm able to go.
Live near Lafayette, close enough to Bart.

I think that's definably would be too out of your way from any Bart station. Just thought I'd ask.

I'll buy lunch, or whatever for anyone else that can give a ride.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
falconv i know uraj lives really close to elk grove and i kinda do. also if you want to ever get a ride from anyone ever again, dont call yourself a shota. heh. I guess ill update this thread.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I can't believe how many ppl I know are going to this tourney. It's ridiculous.

Just shows how lacking in tourneys norcal has been lately T_T. good **** ender

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
inside joke of he wants to have sex with you?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol man every time pockyD posts i gain more respect

and he's way up the norcal post count power rankings now

good sheeeeit

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Doubles results? I'm about to get off work at 6.

Derek, eric, boback, zoap, myron, bozo, and lucien are douche bags for not answering my txt.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
brawl singles:
lucien
meep
cbk
zel

doubles
drgn+catnip
dozer+CBK
zel+lucien

melee
hyuga
mike(DP)

i dont remember the rest.

WHERE WAS SHROOMED LOL??!

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
if its cool with ender and everyone else, i was gonna record the tourney matches and post them on youtube is that ok with u guys
If it was you who recorded matches, I would be very happy if you would post Qtp and I's match against Sidefx and Hyuga. I think that's the only one of mine that got saved.

If it's not possible that's totally fine. :)

Miztik

Smash Master
BEST QOUTE OF THE DAY FROM THE TOURNEY

"Where the **** is Shroomed, he hella wants to play melee with people, but doesnt ****ing show up for a melee tourney What the ****"

HAHA THAT **** WAS TOO GOOD YESTERDAY HAD HELLA FUN...

Shroomed

Smash Master
ROFL i hecka did want to go but i woke up at 11 and u guys are an hour and a half away so i woulda been too late for the melee tourney portion, and my friends didnt wanna go for just friendlies /sigh......i will be there next time with or w/o my friends! i wanna melee, although we did play melee all weekend at my buddies house since we missed the tourney

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I know I'm not alone when I say "where the fack was shroomed?"

honestly, i spoke to several people about this. like boback, zoap, pocky, miztik, park and hella more.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'll make sure to b at the next one no matter wat, wenever that is, i always go to the qwakfests so if there's 1 of those u guys can c me there

Shroomed

Smash Master
my friends alan, jose, and casey (aka the cheese) really only wanted to go to this bcuz zhu was goin, or for any other well known ppl

i'm honored that you guys kinda wanted to play me lol

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
My bad, im the one that made shroomed not go.

Lawls, totally out of pocket.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
my friends alan, jose, and casey (aka the cheese) really only wanted to go to this bcuz zhu was goin, or for any other well known ppl

i'm honored that you guys kinda wanted to play me lol
yea, we wanted to play you.... that was definitely the reason. lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm telling you, Brawl improved my Melee tech skills. That should give you an indicator of my tech ability.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
It's common knowledge that Jiggs players have the best techskill. Thats why secretly all Fox/Falco mains are actually Jiggs mains. They just want to give people a chance to win at tourneys, so they go a less broken character like Fox and Falco.

>____>

Top Bottom