• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Saber: Thank you very much. I thought I had asked to have ODIN tagged in the banner, but its not big deal, I understand you're sick, so it can wait til you're better. Don't strain yourself.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do those. ^_^ Feel better.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thank god I save the psd files just in case anyone needs modification lol, yeah sure ill modify it... also for EVERYONE that is curios who the guy in my sig is:

The guy is... ME lol hahaha, its a long story, dont know if u guys wanna hear about it lol...

saberhof

Smash Master
*Comes Back Healthy :)*

Well heres the story, It all started when we were like in 8th or 9th grade kind of, we were in the Computer place in our class doin nothing(like always), and stryks was lookin at something, and he showed me, it was comiks of what was it??, something with the K i think it was Kazee Comiks*. We really started to like em and we decided to make our own, we started out bad!, and i mean like Horryfic!. but then later on we got the hang of makin comiks with sprites and stuff, but our character(Us), was always a character that we just downloaded and stuck it in there and said it was us, and then we discoverd Sprite sheets of Created Characters! lolOmG!, and we started out recoloring other characters, but we knew that would suck *** i mean 2 megamans diferent color w/glasses does not get annoying?...anyway, we created[we acttually did!] these little buddies that represent us in the comiks, and we named them Stryks & Saber. the first name for stryks was gonna be Cyber guy XD i thought it was cool. but then he found stryks to fit better. xD, and Saber, just stayed like saber forever.

*finds out we have been spamming thread to much!!* stop Chating!

Man i miss makin comiks...*Tear drop*, maybe we will start again.I Remember we created soo many characters, that stryks forgot to back up his comp and he changed it for a new one!. lol grrgrgrg..: pissedoff :

anyway, i guees thats a little story...now back to banners everyone...!!

saberhof

Smash Master
YES!! Glad to see you're alive and well Saber. ^_^ I too dabbled in comics, but i'll talk about that later.

Two things:

1) Can you add ODIN into those banners you made please??

2) Any luck finding a Doctor Mario pic? :-/
1) shure..if i find the .PSD.

2) i had to look for one?:dizzy:

Im starting on comiks on weekend,MAYBE i will post them, but stryks and me still maintain the idea of makin our own page xD.idk, i forgot how good we were xD.i look back at all my crappy comiks.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Can you make one for me.
Backround: don't care.
Main Color: all black and white
People: Ridley, King Dedede, King K. Rool, Bowser, and Wolf.
Caption: You Should Run.
Size: don't care.

Or Main Color green
People: Ridley, Kraid, King K. Rool, Bowser, and Yoshi.
Caption: I am the true lizard king.

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Comes Back Healthy :)*

Well heres the story, It all started when we were like in 8th or 9th grade kind of, we were in the Computer place in our class doin nothing(like always), and stryks was lookin at something, and he showed me, it was comiks of what was it??, something with the K i think it was Kazee Comiks*. We really started to like em and we decided to make our own, we started out bad!, and i mean like Horryfic!. but then later on we got the hang of makin comiks with sprites and stuff, but our character(Us), was always a character that we just downloaded and stuck it in there and said it was us, and then we discoverd Sprite sheets of Created Characters! lolOmG!, and we started out recoloring other characters, but we knew that would suck *** i mean 2 megamans diferent color w/glasses does not get annoying?...anyway, we created[we acttually did!] these little buddies that represent us in the comiks, and we named them Stryks & Saber. the first name for stryks was gonna be Cyber guy XD i thought it was cool. but then he found stryks to fit better. xD, and Saber, just stayed like saber forever.

*finds out we have been spamming thread to much!!* stop Chating!

Man i miss makin comiks...*Tear drop*, maybe we will start again.I Remember we created soo many characters, that stryks forgot to back up his comp and he changed it for a new one!. lol grrgrgrg..: pissedoff :

anyway, i guees thats a little story...now back to banners everyone...!!

Lol man those were good times, Man I made so many characters, Javelinman, Strykman, Javelleen, WShadow skull lol man one of these im gonan conect my old comp and get my sprites back, I really miss the comics, they werent great, but they were good, *sigh* sorry for spammin ok umm Im gonna be busy today, but ill be free tomorrow afternoon, so I can make banners dont u guys worry XD...

saberhof

Smash Master
Can you make one for me.
Backround: don't care.
Main Color: all black and white
People: Ridley, King Dedede, King K. Rool, Bowser, and Wolf.
Caption: You Should Run.
Size: don't care.

Or Main Color green
People: Ridley, Kraid, King K. Rool, Bowser, and Yoshi.
Caption: I am the true lizard king.
only one image per banner maybe 2 for stryks.

Stryks

Smash Hero

There u go man hope u like it, would appreciate some rep.

Ok guys a lot of u, and I mean a LOT have not said WHO u want as the make of the banner, u gotta tell us, also, give images, and not to many renders... Thanx XD...

saberhof

Smash Master

There u go man hope u like it, would appreciate some rep.

Ok guys a lot of u, and I mean a LOT have not said WHO u want as the make of the banner, u gotta tell us, also, give images, and not to many renders... Thanx XD...
Seriously!!, This has become a Rule now.

saberhof

Smash Master
Fo sho!...haha **** thats funny...

and yeah i will make that banner.

but this will be your last, u cant keep on asking for a bunch like for a long time..u will wait like a period of time
like a month! lol idk i will figure it out.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Sorry about all the requets ive made but you guys make such good banners.

maker - Saberhof

Text - Spiny is coming

picture - sorry i couldn't find one. but can you have a red shell. If you can find a spiky shell il be more happy but a red 1 will do.

backround - light or dark red. You decide what ever one you like best.

cheers.

saberhof

Smash Master
maker: Saberhof
size: a good size but thin enough so i can fit in a link user banner
pic: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...artyanimal.jpg
colors: black and purple backound with crazy shapes in the backround too
text: Dojo. a crazy looking font and in white
*That image has been deleted or moved*
find one and ill make it right away.

Sorry about all the requets ive made but you guys make such good banners.

maker - Saberhof

Text - Spiny is coming

picture - sorry i couldn't find one. but can you have a red shell. If you can find a spiky shell il be more happy but a red 1 will do.

backround - light or dark red. You decide what ever one you like best.

cheers.
sorry im kind of busy, could you find the image so i can start makin it?..

saberhof

Smash Master

there you go, hope thats what u meant by weird images in the back xD. lol, if you want any changes im free to change it.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Okay from my last post I want stryks to make both. And for the first one I want Ganandorf and Wolf to be in it, and still the same caption. And for the second one i want it to say Fear the lizard king and have Kraid and Ridley in it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
well ok fine I just REALLY wanted u to give me the renders but meh, ill do them 2morrow cause i got Homework to do sorry XD...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/drmarioinsulin.jpg

((If you could edit his color to blue Dr. Mario, that'd be awesome. ^_^ If you need me to make a blue one, I probably could.))

Maker :Saberhof

Text: Oh @#$%!! It's Dr. TRAN!!((Make sure Tran is all caps, please!))
Background: Something cool, yet a little trippy. And shades of blue and purple.

http://stereoxide.wordpress.com/files/2006/03/DR.TRAN.jpg

((Note, if you could squeeze this into the background, that'd be awesome. I can make a render if you really need one.))

Thanks again Saber. ^_^

Shiner

Smash Apprentice
srry, my comp cant read that pic for some reason so i can't put it in my sig, but i saw it on my frinds comp and it looks awesome. thanks alot whoever did that. but at since i cant use it i was wondering if u guys could try to make one more, at since i have to pic 1 i guess i'l pic styrks, no offense saberhof. and mayb i didn't make it very clear or mayb u thought it would look better that way, but i was wonderin if u could make it a litle more lite blue? kind of like a heavenly blue but not realy sky... srry too much detail=) but u know wat i mean. if u dont have time that's fine seein as how u already made one. thanx

Top Bottom