• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Brawl Power Rankings v6.0 - UPDATE (7/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no you dont, thanks why you've already asked me out of frustration to leave, now your trying to validate yourself over me by bluffing that you dont care.
so now your contridicting yourself, which makes you look bad, whilst calling me ********, which gives it a certain sense of irony.

cool story bro, in other news, you dont even have a point.
I happen to be part of a PR panel myself, the very one that lead to you guys having a pr, so I actually know exactly what I'm talking about since I know the definion of PR, something which I doubt you could give to me on the spot here.

And whilst trying to help you guys out, I get called a ****** and told to **** off by small children that refuse to accept the fact that they're not the only ones who can be right on the internet.

well, your going to have a fun life, I can tell you that much.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
Aw you're cute, keep trying to throw your weight or your 'authority' around please, I could say the same thing to you since you are being persistant also? o.o

Well you are going to have a fun life also i suppose^_^ Keep posting because i don't think it's really going to change anything ;o

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
ITT: People argue about anything they possibly can for no reason what-so-ever.

DoMo/Luke: Continue your dispute in PMs if you care enough.
Jamage: I'm not going to bother responding to whatever you say next anyway.

Let's leaves this thread for it's purpose.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Ur not gonna like this but i might actually pick up MK lol.

Snake wasn't working out good for me (basically i lost the first round of games with him), i then played mk and beat his icies 2 out of 2 games. Then started power ranked set v his falco and i lost the 3rd match on fd just narrowly.
each game v falco i brang him to high % last stock, won on delphino

are we allowed to have multiple power ranked matches?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Were they recorded?

And GG at picking up MK. This state will be an MK state before we know it =D

Then everyone will quit due to boredom of MK dittos and play Melee.

You can have infinite ranked matches, keep in mind that if you win you won't swap positions, it just makes a more convincing case for you to be placed higher.

And beating W150 consistently would be a VERY convincing case, so keep at it, lol.

Make sure Josh knows that he is allowed to decline if he doesn't feel he is playing his best though, but he can't constantly avoid matches.

Ant1

Smash Ace
well for real matches hes won 4 ive won 3

he beat my sonic with olimar, beat snake with falco
i beat his icies twice with mk
i beat his falco with mk
he beat my mk twice with falco

and no they were not recorded

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Like I asked before, were they recorded?

Otherwise it's just going to be W150 saying "Aww, nah, he only got lucky those matches I lost" and you saying the same thing about the matches you lost.

Tell Josh that Mason says to stop picking Ice Climbers.

You guys know that you are supposed to do a whole set though, right? Not just one match.

Ant1

Smash Ace
matches v snake and lol sonic were ranked set best of 3, which he won
well can we do set of 5? to be fair to josh ill say we did it best of 4, him winning 2 me winning 2. Since after i beat his icies the first time i said after the match this is power ranked set now (he didn't know the first match was, so Im not gonna count it). He didn't say it wasn't a power ranked set after i said that it was for the next few matches.

and does it matter if we played singles, apparently we are counting friendlies in deciding power rankings, coz my friendlies with nova counted

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Wii and 360 games are worth alot more than $2 usually.
No they're not.

Stop telling people they are.
Why do you think this is all Grims doing? Why do you think everything Grim has said is incorrect?
Both Nova and Apollo (who are respected members of the SA scene as well as being the best) both agreed to
1) having grim on the PR panel
2) agreed with the newest PR list

Everything Grim has said is in correlation and in relation to both chris's and shauns views on the newest PR. So in essence, you are saying that everyone on the PR panel besides jamage is wrong lol
So really, you arn't helping and you don't know anything.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Ant beating Josh's IC doesn't really count.

I'm pretty sure I two stocked on FD or something when he was using IC lol.

And friendlies don't count at all.

Do a 5 game set or something against him with Valhalla rules if you want.
And there really can't be any confusion at all if you're doing a set or not....
I mean in friendlies you just have random stage selecting lol.

Ant1

Smash Ace
i did 2 stock them, hence him changing to falco

and that's enough brawl for me today, im just gonna let my tournament rankings speak for themselves, since thats what the pr is based on.
which means ur gonna have to wait for reloaded

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'll ask Apollo to edit the original post with the rules and format regarding ranked sets when he comes online so there is less confusion.

In regards to your tournament results, who did you play against in that one you came first?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok, guys I'm not gonna get involved in the PR business, but you shouldn't flame people while doing it either. So drop it.

Ant1

Smash Ace
ok found the results
1: Ant - Snake
2: Grim - MK
3: Nova - Snake
4: Jamage - Rob/Wolf
5: Ghostbone - MK/DDD

So hmm I obviously beat grim, and i think i might've played ghostbone twice or once, or maybe i played grim twice. Don't think i played jamage.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Wait, so Nova left after 3-0'ing you in Winners Finals.

I went 3-2 against you in Losers Finals if I remember correctly, all very close games and the first time I had ever used Meta Knight (who I haven't used against you since).

Apollo didn't even attend. DoMo hadn't joined the scene yet and Aces didn't enter for whatever reason.

You didn't get a chance to play against Ghostbone, though at that point he wasn't using Diddy, who is easily his best character now.

Doesn't really seem like conclusive evidence that you deserve 3rd place to me :/

Ant1

Smash Ace
who said anything about 3rd? maybe jamage, 5th seems ok to me. If ur gonna jon with i wasn't using x character then i can easily use my jon of i don't even own a copy of brawl or a wii, i hadn't played in months and before that i hadn't played in a year. But oh as of today, yeah i'm much better :cool: yeah u weren't playing me when i was at full power!

Ant1

Smash Ace
did u miss the part that i had played about 2 hours of brawl in 1 1/2 years?

don't get too confident, for i have yet to show you young warrior what i am truly capable of. But u will soon enough.
Ah a cheeky one, well then lets see how u fare against me when i fight at full strength

SethT

Smash Ace
lalalalala so much hate. Share the <3

Just **** in tournies, problem solved :(

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Well I can't exactly rank you off of how well you would do in your prime, seeing as you:
a) never come to meets/Valhalla,
b) won the tourney with all of those johns I listed above
c) came third at the tourney where everyone was complaining about lack of sleep johns

Need moar evidence

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
C'mon sweetheart.

That tourney was before the PR list before this one.

Why not just go win some new tourneys when the best players are actually there.

Ant1

Smash Ace
i think everyone complained about lack of sleep, but me and jamie were the worst off we had to sleep on the cold hard floor, oh the pain the terrible pain.

Ant1

Smash Ace
the cold hard floor hurt our backs.... yes that'll do, yes it caused us to lose focus.

and now that i've picked up mk my power has increased tenfold, kaioken!!!!

SethT

Smash Ace
sigh Ant, please, using that circumstance in an argument is pointless when I literally sat there and let him hit me with grenades to figure out if it was my controller or tv lag effecting gameplay.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Aces who lost to Techa in FRIENDLIES multiple times on the laggy TV.

He has proved his skill over the last few meets and Vahalla.

Oh, and at the last Reloaded, Shaun is telling me that: Dan said something about you being able to beat Tibs? Seeing as your bro is back in Adelaide...: Lolno.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Shaun Frost (Nova) says (4:35 PM):
-No, he did
-He directly came to me and said "My brother said that he thinks I could beat Tibs"

Shaun Frost (Nova) says (4:35 PM):
-I even remember simply saying "You've never played tibs, have you?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
6th is 2 spots higher than what you're currently placed. Is it really that big of a deal?

It's a list. lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom