• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Browny

Smash Hater
LAN was fun. :-)

I finally found my copy of Brawl that my brothers lost, plus I got my wireless router up and running so I can play Wifi. :-D

Awaiting challengers.
I definitely be playing with you after all this crazy uni work dies down :)

GGs everyone. I was hoping to play 2SXCdave in melee and test my jigglypuff vs him but alas, not to be :( Must remember to play texas duelist pro next time.
Jamage do you have the tio results? I barely know anything :(

In case they were lost since micolous decided to sleep and lock his laptop, therefore TIO (lol), do people remember who they played against?
i know my side of the bracket went
Eagle
Ant
Jamage
Metanova
Metanova

I think the placings went like this (this is major guesswork)
DJBrowny [Lucario]
Metanova [I have no idea who u won with lol, saw so many characters :p]
Apollo [ZSS]
Jamage [ROB]
Desert_Eagle [Fox]
Asura [Fox]
Rasberry [Diddy]
??? (Aisuka?) [Marth, Lucario]
??? (no idea at all)

if anyone can correct this please do :)

Also posting to say halo tournaments are AWESOME. If i get free time ill try to get better at it one day.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I usually never lose to Jamie. It was a sad day indeed.

S'okay, he never comes on here anymore. We can say whatever we want. You're terrible at Halo, Jamie. ;)

My little brother took my main.. again. :(

Browny

Smash Hater
:/

Please if anyone knows who they played (in what order) that would help a lot :)
trying to help shayas aussie rankings list and the one in tactical boards too

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I honestly can't remember all that well, this could be very far off.

Asura, (I have no idea), Apollo, djb, Apollo, djb. I think. I've still never vsed Jamage.

And where is he? Doesn't he have the results? :(

Ant1

Smash Ace
I usually never lose to Jamie. It was a sad day indeed.

S'okay, he never comes on here anymore. We can say whatever we want. You're terrible at Halo, Jamie. ;)
Yeah i nearly drawed with jamie at halo, he beat me by 1 kill in like the last 5 secs!.
I've played like 300 online games and jamie has 4500 lol.

However every game jamie had like multiple overkill's and twice as many kills as me, with oddball he had like 20 oddball kils, i had like 4 lol.

Jamage only placed high coz i didn't want to play brawl singles.

Browny

Smash Hater
Oh yeah. I have the secrets to make pro custom guitar hero charts now.

First up, diddy kong racing boss battle :D

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=14j83ex&s=4

If anyone knows any awesome VG songs I should make for guitar hero so we can play them @ the LAN, let me know. Maybe brawl FD? omg so many to chart, so little time!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ice Cap Zone! (S3&K)
Flying Battery Zone! (S3&K)
Sandopolis Zone! (S3&K)
Doomsday Zone! (S3&K)
Mystic Cave Zone! (S2)
Awkward Justice! (TotA) (I <3 this one so much, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm0_dHJZmNc)
Fighting of the Spirits (ToP & ToS)
Sinistral Battle (Lufia 2)
Force Your Way! (FF8)
Dancing Mad! (FF6)
The Extreme! (FF8)
Gruntilda Battle! (B/K)
Weldar Battle! (B/T)
End Credits! (Perfect Dark)

...Oh wait. I've never even played Guitar Hero. Maybe I should. >_>

Browny

Smash Hater
oh god... lmao too many! ill see what i can do.

I do however have the end credits of PD and was going to do that soon :)

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=11sh8xy&s=4

Golden sun incoming! Also its funny u mention Weldar battle, that was one of the first songs I learn on my Piano :) Although i did look at it, theres just not enough notes to warrant a GH version, its too easy :/

Dusk_Wolf

Smash Rookie
Hi guys it's ASURA yes I changed my name again but this time it is not because I got bored of the name but because I haven't been on smashboards so long that I forgot my password so I created a new account. The reason that my account name is not ASURA is because I got the name from a game called Ragnarok and because I don't play that game anymore I didn't like it anymore so yes I did get bored of the name but also ASURA is like Aisuka and too many people are getting confused and because he got his name first I changed.

So was there an Update? there are new Ranks Smash Rookie, Smash Cadet And Smash Ace.

So does anyone know when the next lan is?.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Also its funny u mention Weldar battle, that was one of the first songs I learn on my Piano :) Although i did look at it, theres just not enough notes to warrant a GH version, its too easy :/
Yeah I suppose it does really only have that solid "Duh duh, duh duh duh duh duh, DUH DUH, duh... etc" thing to it. I'm gonna pick up a Guitar Hero sooner or later so I can play it at the LAN. I get sick of playing Brawl all the time. :(

So does anyone know when the next lan is?.
Yeah, it's on the 9th of October. I can't make the next one as it's on the same weekend as the Rocky tourney in Melbourne. :psycho:

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Im back with upgraded computer. Results were on Micolous's laptop and may have been deleted.

Think it was:
1st: DJB - Lucario
2nd: Metanova - Sheik?
3rd: Apollo - Zero Suit Samus
4th: Jamage - R.O.B
5th: Desert Eagle - Fox/DK
6th: Asura - Fox
7th: Rasberry - Diddy/Yoshi
8th: Aisuka - Lucario-Marth

Me doing better was due to my new main ROB and yes Ant not entering the comp.

As for Halo I still won by a decent margin overall and Ant was only keeping up coz there were too many noobs to kill. 1v1 I pretty much owned you every time.

On the Halo topic ive done my 2nd Grenade montage and it so damm awesome
YOU ALL MUST SEE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFUYWSwvwWw&feature=channel_page

and I now have Recon Armour :D

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol jamage in the halo ffa at the start of one of the matches like 3 players were just standing there, so i just went up and assassinated all of em in like the first 10 secs.
Yes there were a lot of nubs lol. My brother is so bad at halo he says he doesn't even understand how it's possible to kill ppl lol.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Disappointing.
I still love Wolf and id rather him be my main but im sick of his bad recovery making me lose matches and getting gimp. Rob does the gimping and has BS recovery and with less practice with ROB ive done better than with wolf. I still use him as a backup or against certain charachters id rather wolf.

Dusk_Wolf

Smash Rookie
Lol it was funny Jamage I lost to you first match and then I picked rainbow ride with MK and I forgot that ROB can also be good at rainbow ride and when you told me I was like "Whoops" lol. when we were playing Aisuka said that something about the game lips and then while I was listening I got killed. I couldn't even gimp the stupid ROBOT I almost did but failed lol. Oh btw Jamage Good Game :) .

swordsaint

Smash Master
I still love Wolf and id rather him be my main but im sick of his bad recovery making me lose matches and getting gimp. Rob does the gimping and has BS recovery and with less practice with ROB ive done better than with wolf. I still use him as a backup or against certain charachters id rather wolf.
hahahahaha :chuckle:

bad recovery, highly underrated

learn to DI, and it becomes almost a non-issue

also, robs a noob character, a 5 year old could use him

Ant1

Smash Ace
yeah rob sucks don't use him.
Out of all of the characters in brawl i probably hate rob the most. Olimar and diddy are close though.

It's funny coz i beat jamage's rob with wolf first try. I thought rob was good at gimping lol?
Jamie u just need to learn, to never use n-air, spam f-smash and blaster more, and use b-air alot.
Also use reflector to land or evade attacks, it pays off for me generally most of the time, and sometimes it leads into a d-smash.

So many time i see u play wolf, and u have an opportunity to f-smash but u go for like a n-air. With wolf u gotta learn to spam the **** out of ur moves.

Now behold the butcher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfdz_TCOodY

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Hi guys it's ASURA yes I changed my name again but this time it is not because I got bored of the name but because I haven't been on smashboards so long that I forgot my password so I created a new account. The reason that my account name is not ASURA is because I got the name from a game called Ragnarok and because I don't play that game anymore I didn't like it anymore so yes I did get bored of the name but also ASURA is like Aisuka and too many people are getting confused and because he got his name first I changed.
We shall call u 'the kid formerly known as Asura'

you change your name and main more than anyone by far and eveyone cant keep up.

Whos your new main now and whos it gonna be next week.

Browny

Smash Hater
huh?

I listened to it... Its not that fast (or hard) at all. If i charted it it would be really easy :/
do you have any other cool megaman songs which would at least be a challenge to play lol?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
fox is ****, I cant wait till reloaded, you and me must have lots of fox dittoes DE!

Ant1

Smash Ace
They reduced the prize for brawl doubles to $400 :(
One of the organisers said he would try and increase the amount of money won, but it ends up decreasing lol.
I only play brawl at tournaments now and i think i'll stick with snake, coz it's not like he takes much skill to win. Oh and i'll use MK on rainbow cruise as a CP. DE is the only one who knows to ban rainbow cruise against me.

I hope i'll get like 2nd of first in guitar hero amateur at reloaded, i just gotta try to not fc a song on like hard or they'll put me up to expert. It's easier to win these comps on the lower difficulties.
As for pro division i got no chance.

Top Bottom