• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
StreetGeek 09.10

Start: 7pm Friday October 9th
Finish: 9pm Saturday October 10th
560 Goodwood Rd, Daw Park
http://www.streetgeek.com.au

Does it pain you to see a n00b go unfragged? Do you shudder when see a 1-up mushroom slide into a bottomless pit? Do you spend your free time working out where you could place portals to make day-to-day tasks easier? Well then, you, my friend, are suffering from SGWS, or StreetGeek Withdrawal Syndrome. You need to take two tablets of Incredbly Awesome LANning, and your symptoms should clear up in no time!
Charity LAN

Yes, it's that time of the year again, CHARITOBER. The one LAN of the year where we FRAG for a GOOD CAUSE. Also, for the first time ever, you get to pick the charity! So at the closing ceremony, you will get the opportunity to vote for the charity that will be the benefactor for this LAN! All profits from ticket sales and the kitchen (meals and coffee), including a proportional amount from current supermemberships will be donated to the charity that YOU SELECT!
Door Prize

This months' LAN features AllNeeds' WORLD FAMOUS door prize! It comes from the SINGLE MOST AWESOME COMPUTER STORE IN ADELAIDE! Serious epic GOODNESS. Don't know what it's going to be yet, but it's always awesome, and every attendee has a chance to win!

Allneeds is AWESOME

Hard Drive

Allneeds have also put together some excellent prices just for StreetGeek members! You MUST have your StreetGeek wristband from 09.10 with you to claim these prices, and they're only valid within 14 days after 09.10.

* Western Digital 750GB Black HDD $109
* Western Digital 1TB Black HDD $140
* Samsung 1TB HDD $89 !!!!!!
* Pioneer DVD Burner $43

This little promo is ultra-uber-special. Once again, only available with a StreetGeek wristband

3rd Space Vest

The 3rd Space Vest has 8 pneaumatic cells, each of which is able to pound the wearer with realistic 3D-aware forces.
Allneeds is putting on an ultra-special price of $235. You can't get this price anywhere else!
Tournaments

Schedules have been posted for the Console and PC tournaments.
Prizes
In totally un-StreetGeek style, we actually know what the prizes are going to be before the closing ceremony is scheduled to begin!

* Allneeds Door Prize - I don't know this one yet, sorry :p
* FrizbeeMark - Left 4 Dead (PC)
* PC Tournament 1st Place - Oddworld Abe's Oddysee + Oddworld Abe's Exodus (PC)
* PC Tournament 2nd Place - Starcraft Battlechest (PC)
* PC Tournament 3rd Place - Company of Heroes 4 (PC)
* Console Tournament - Assassin's Creed (360)
* Console Tournament - Transformers Decepticons (NDS)
* Console & PC individual game winners + other random prize winners - minor free stuff from the Cafe

Kitchen Menu

The menu for 09.10 has been posted.
Midnight Snack: Choc Chip Cookies
Breakfast: Continental Spread (baked beans, cereals, toast, spreads)
Lunch: Snags a la BBQ
Dinner: Chicken Special Fried Rice (secret reudiger family recipe)
Please let BPS know ASAP if you have any special dietary requirements. We will cater for them where practical to do so.
Bottle Drive

The second ever bottle drive is scheduled for the Sunday immediately after the LAN. Check this thread if you would like to contribute!
More Stuff

We'd like to put in a special mention for our pals over at Reloaded, a 400+ (max capacity exceeds 1000) person LAN that Valhalla's crew is putting on with some assistance from other groups on the weekend of January 16th next year. Pitched as the ultimate video game and anime festival, Reloaded has year after year put on a great show, and expect to do the same again next year. Reloaded supplied the epic Alienware showbags that were at the door at 09.08 and 09.09. If you'd like to know more, please direct your attention to this thread.

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
Edit: Ignore me.

Edit2: Ignore that comment.

How many people do Brawl tourneys at Street Geek tyically have? And are they all uber pro? I'm strongly considering going to the one this Friday.

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol swordsaint fails
Streetgeek isn't just a brawl tournament its a lan party, brawl plays a very small protion of the entire event.
It lasts for up to 26 hours and only costs $9. Much better than going to interstate tournaments where entry cost is like $10+ and the event lasts for up to a maximum of 10 hours and where only like 3 games are played.

Time to come 2nd in Halo 3 comp again lol. Getting that achievement last lan on the final mission was really fun.
And Jamie Reloaded didn't supply ALIENWARE showbags they supplied AUENWARE lol

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
lol swordsaints fails
Streetgeek isn't just a brawl tournament its a lan party, brawl plays a very small protion of the entire event.
It lasts for up to 26 hours and only costs $9. Much better than going to interstate tournaments where entry cost is like $10+ and the event lasts for up to a maximum of 10 hours and where only like 3 games are played.

Time to come 2nd in Halo 3 comp again lol. Getting that achievement last lan on the final mission was really fun.
Yeah I know it's a LAN party not just Brawl, I was asking specifically about the Brawl aspect though.

Well, I guess this raises another question anyway; how much opportunity will there be to play? Aside from tournament play, will there be TVs running continuous friendlies often?

There are definitely some other games I'm interested in at such an event, that's just not for this forum.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Brawl is played generally all the time. There is always multiple tv's willing to run it. However some tv's will become used when other game tournmanets begin. But there is always a few tv's spare.

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
Brawl is played generally all the time. There is always multiple tv's willing to run it. However some tv's will become used when other game tournmanets begin. But there is always a few tv's spare.
Cheers. Might see you there then.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah Brawl isn't as major in SA as it is in other states, but there is still the standard tourney per month. DJBrowny (djb) and ant (if he actually plays) are probably the best in our state (don't take this literally though, there is plenty of competition, and I'm just using it as a rough based on past results). It sucks that neither of them are coming to Rocky to rep SA.... DE's Fox is Nasty, as is lots of other peoples characters. So you'll get your money's worth (and anything is better than Wifi...).

You should definitely go though, we desperately need more people in our scene (and as it stands neither myself or Apollo are attending this Friday due to Rocky, which was mentioned above). I've never had to wait for a TV for a few (or a lot) of Brawl Friendlies with some people, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Edited the post to not sound so arrogant.

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
Yeah Brawl isn't as major in SA as it is in other states, but there is still the standard tourney per month. DJBrowny (djb) and ant (if he actually plays) are probably the best in our state (don't take this literally though, there is plenty of competition, and I'm just using it as a rough based on past results). It sucks that neither of them are coming to Rocky to rep SA.... DE's Fox is Nasty, as is lots of other peoples characters. So you'll get your money's worth (and anything is better than Wifi...).

You should definitely go though, we desperately need more people in our scene (and as it stands neither myself or Apollo are attending this Friday due to Rocky, which was mentioned above). I've never had to wait for a TV for a few (or a lot) of Brawl Friendlies with some people, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Edited the post to not sound so arrogant.
Omg DJ Browny is the guy who beat me/taught me to pivot grab/won the only tournament I've entered haha and isn't Ant his older brother?

Cheers for the insight, and I like the edit note :)

Although sounds like this "Rocky" thing (don't even know what it is) is pretty popular, so will there even likely be enough people for Brawl at this event?

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol yeah im the older brother...
Nah actually im the younger brother lol.
The ppl who play brawl in s.a. aren't that into the game that they would go interstate for it. Apollo and metanova are the only 2 who are going, and we have had tournaments without them so we will have enough ppl.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ant's younger.

I assume DJBrowny, ant, Eagle are at least attending, so there should definitely be enough. Only two people from SA that regularly attend these events are going to Rocky (which is in Melbourne, it's predicted to be the largest Smash tourney ever in Australia iirc). So you should be good. Good luck. <3

Browny

Smash Hater
largest smash tourney (EVER?!) is still AVCON in adelaide this year at 410 entrants :p

btw dont forget ive gone interstate twice to play smash :) although my trip to QLD may not really count lol

WhoIsMrBlack

Smash Cadet
Well, cheers for all the info everyone... I was either really lucky you're all on at this time, or you're all forum trolls :p nah thanks and I'll hopefully see some of you on Friday then, so I can DESTROY you all with my UBERPROWAVEDASHORTHOPCANCELRAR skillz ;)

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
lol at the date

the friday before rocky

SA sucks

stop being noobs
I love how you think that the people that decide the dates actually give a **** about Brawl. StreetGeek is about much more than Brawl. Besides these dates were thought of about a year ago.

You suck.

Stop trolling our topic.

Also I want to get in top 3 of Halo 3 this time. I did bad last time. Recon will help me :lick:

Browny

Smash Hater
Hmmm I may have to leave a little early on saturday :( I was planning on staying most of the 26 hours this week but looks like ill have to go into uni sat + sunday. Hopefully if I get enough sleep so I can stay till at least midday on saturday

tedeth

Smash Master
Scoot SA doesn't suck. Adelaide is like, the nicest city in the country.

Certain PEOPLE suck, but don't blame the whole state for that.

Desert Eagle and The Blue Bomber seem pretty cool. Would like to meet you guys at Reloaded. :)

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889

Desert Eagle and The Blue Bomber seem pretty cool. Would like to meet you guys at Reloaded. :)
SA Rules.

Anyone inparticular.

Na you dont wanaa meet those guys :p

Lan is 2moro :D

Ant1

Smash Ace
jamie u have to teach my brother how to kill ppl in halo 3 lol
There was some guy there last time who let me use his comp to get all these songs, i had like 30 sonata arctica songs, but somehow i deleted all of them from my mp3 and my usb, so i gotta get em all back lol.

For Halo 3 can we plz do capture the flag on another stage besides narrows!
And do oddball on a different stage too except construct (the one with the lifts and multiple levels).

Browny

Smash Hater
lolz @ judging a state, or anyone, without actually having met them. Definition of fail right there. im sure anyone ive met in melb/qld would agree to that

Ant1

Smash Ace
Anyone who's met me in real life comes to know me as a nice person.
I've always been told that by my friends, by random guys at parties i went to, teachers at school etc.

Tedeth it's best not to hold grudges against someone for this long, life is short. I know back a few months ago i got angry at u for playing the way u did on wi-fi vs me. I've gotten over that, it doesn't matter anymore. I can always tell there's animosity between u and me like with ur previous comment for example, but why? because of what happened a few months ago? If it's not that then i don't know what i've done.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman

See? I told you guys I was cool.

Anyways this Lan for a change I think we should play Slayer on Foundry, CTF on The Pit and Oddball on Guardian. Hell, Oddball on anything but Construct.

And if we have enough people with the maps Slayer would be epic on Heretic. I'll bring the multiplayer disc with all the maps that came with ODST.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Oddball on construct is like an instant win for jamie, so we can't pick it lol.
Oddball last time was pretty fun, we just couldn't get the ball out of that corner!

How come we never play on snowbound?

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
StreetGeek Achievements awarded as of LAN 9.9

Achieved by: _flip, 1amnoob, 2sxc, 500Nitro, 5ch4um, 986, a_newbie, ABS, Abysmal, Adam, AfterBurner_1, Agent_Blue, AIDS, aisuka, Aisuka-Kun, ajhutton, Akasha, AlbeyAmakiir, Alby, alex, Alexires, alicia-nazir, AllyBear, alma, Alpha, amac, Amanda, AmericanBeauty, amiol, Amitho, amyK, Andrakys, angrygod, anna, anouk, ant, AntarticanPiranha, Anthrox, antic, anum_cara, Anykey, anything, Aoi, Apollo, applepie, Arbition, Arksy, Around, AugieMarch, Aussie-LPC, AzMoo, b3h3m07h, backface, Bampto, Beatnik, beingaware, Benthekitty, BeoWulf, Beppi, Bexi, bigreidy, billybawb, bio-hampster, Black Flame, Black_Aces, BlackBird, BlackFlame, BlackPantSamurai, Blade, Blak_majic, BlizZy, Blood_Monkey, Blue_Bomber, Boinst, Box, brad, Brenton, Brettles, Brid, browne, browny, bucket, bullant, Bullfrog, Burger_King, burito, Burlap6, Caddy, Cadiniller, Callia, Calliope, camer0n, Camille, CAmpoo691, CannonFodder, CapCaptain, CaptainMoke, carryhard, catums, Cecil, Chameleon, Change, CHaosA4, CheeseCheese, Chia, chino, Chirpin, Choc_Starfish, chr0no, Chrono, cloudsofdeath, cloudstrike, clown, clumsyoaf, Collivaah, Computer100101, Comrade_Davidos, cooper, CosmicPlaything, crash, Crazy_Katie, Crimson, Cronk, cruelangeleo7, Cyanara, CyAnIdE, Cybernetic, Cyrus, Da_Ork, Daedalus, DaedalusTau, daggers, Daggett64, dahacker, damageinc, Damocles, daniel, Daniel-PC, danoz, DarkAngelAz, DarkMess1ah, darknessmalice, DarkNites, DarkRAin, Darkrider, darkside, DarkWonder, dasman, davidthemudkip, daza, Dead_on_Arrival, deadbones, Deathhunterz, deathreaper, deimos, delly_catessen, Demon, derf, dessel, DetectiveScrotes, Devastator, DeXtOrAu, dfrag, dipsheep, dmytro, Doc, dom69, donno, Dorz, Downfall, Dowsett, Dr_Spaztica, Dr_zaies, dreaded_n00b, dreamer, dredwood, DrFrag, drogon, Dromae, Drphil, DSToxic, Duncan, Dutch, dystopianray, Eagle, earfulofjam, East-Angel, eclipse, Ed, edeekbcool, eggmont, el, elgoonties, elle, EmAnTV, eMo, enchy, enervate, erial_ck, Evo, exarne, Exilius, Ezzy, Fatfarmer, fatty_kinnane, Ferrit, FieryTrout, FirstYear, Fishman, Flabbergast, flash, flemdogga, FluteYoshi, fmaddict, forgotten_deity, Forsaken, FrAUdie, Freddy, fredmackay, Frex, friths_13, Frost_Byte, fubar_ru2, fung, G-Man, gabby, Gapsos, Garret, Gateman, General_Blaze, GeneraLMalice, gf_logan, GiantPig, Glen, gm, Gonzo, Gorilla, graphain, Gravsaur, greg, Gristy, GrooveMasterGeneral, gruntLOL, gumby-moo, Guth, gw, Gwen, H, Hallett3030, hallex, HaMsTeYr, HappyPickles, Harlequin_Alpha, hattiel, hawk, Hawkie, Hazelz, Heatsink, HELLFIRE, HoboJoe, HODGY, HoF, Hominidae, Hybrid, hypnotoad, Iceman, Illuzion8877, inject, inject1, insanopointless, Insomniac, IntelMinerIV, ipko, IS0lat1ON, ismene, Ivanicus, iwinter, jackadel, Jaded_Elf, jaded_kin, Jakeone, Jamage, jamesnes, JamesP, Jarrad, JD1, jeebs, jefflewis, jeffx123, jenny, jihad_jesus, Jimbyob, Jimmyd, Jman, jman117, jnrbullfrog, JohnnyPotten, Joker22, jonoisfail, jrm, JtM, Jtz100, JuicEmatic, junket, just_jess, k8eus, Kaeli, Kaeser, kaimeinoTenshi, Kambo, Kanonji, Kaos, kashmir, kazzmag1, kdog, Kenpachi, kerri89, KGB, Kiaaa, Kingpin, Kira, kitten, Kitty, Kizza, Klaten, KLEINIG, Kman, knightwolf, knox, knuckles, kochyse, kopilo, Kore, kralster, kuc1611, LAdy_P, Landlle, Lauren, LaurenSix, LazarusX, Legend, Leon, leopardac, Lewie, liam, lildavie, limecola, Limez, Lissy, LithiuM, LiveB8, llastright, Loki, LolJames, Lord_Nightcon, Lord_Will, Lordy, Lt_Tinkle, luggage, M, Mac_Of_Death, Maelenna, maelstrm, Maelstrom, Magna Master, Mahoginous, Manboy_no_5, Marchos, marjon, Mark, mark142007, Master_Fett, Maxunamun, MCCCXXXVII, Mclane, MCMonster, mcstew, MDKKnD, mel13, metalpiggy, metastability, Metomica, Metov, MeTrOiD_shift1, miak69, micko72, micolous, microtechno, Milk, Miloman, mini, Miou-, misanthrope, MissMiller, Mister_Slick, MisterHalt, misty-ann93, Mittens, Momo, MOO_MOO_COW, Mooksta, Moorse, mootmoot, mrbluedice, mrsalubrious, muffinnija, Muttly, Mythikal, n0z3k1ll3r, Naked_Gamer, narthollis, Nathan, nathan5577, natman_488, Navidson_Record, necromancer_larzark, Necron, Nekron, Nemesis, Night-Fang, Niighteyes, noobish, noobist, Normand, NoScreen, Nova, nyborg, nyssa, Obiru, Octane, omega, Orann, ot-wan, OtBURGER, ozymandias, p1nky, Padsy, PandaGirl, paulywhirl, pazza, pd, peenut, Pelvis, Phil, philipbenjamin, Phoenix, Phoenixflame, Photon, pilko, pin_cushion1, Ping, Pinky, Pippa, Pitto, PK, Plantain, Plasmatron, Plastic Chair, PlusMental, Porky, Princess Melli, prom_queen, Prong75, Prophet, prosthetichead, Prot3us1, psy_med, Pugs, pugsly, Pumpkin, pWoolie, PyromancerX, Quantum, quiznium, Radar, Raedur, Ragnellus, RainBoxRed, ramiel, Random5, randomHJguy, rasberry, ravenge, raytracer, raz, Razorturtle, Reaver, Reducto, RedUnderTheBed, reflectionn, reidyjr, Rek, Remnix, Remyzero, renza, ReP, Retsok, Ricky, Ridion, Rik_James, rOADKILL, RoadkillMel, Robz, rock, rock2, Role_Model, rolly, Rowley24, roxen, roxenn, RubySophonax, Ruko, Runean, runecklb, sa_dave, Sacre Bleu, sacrificiallamb, sad123, Sam, Sam.Biddell, sam_lamb, Sammus, Samurai BOB, SandalHat, Sarag, Sares, sarge101, sbrick, Scott, scottiedont, Seabird2k, SectorX4, Sen, senseibaka, Sentient, SexualAssassin, sGILLZ, Shadowcamsy, Shadowman909, ShadowOps, Shanro, Shardz, Shazlic, shazmo, sherlo, shilt, Shorty, Showie, Shrubber, sil3ntone, siliconx, Silver-knuckles, SilverWolf, Sin-3xtreme, Siro, Sish, sister_nature, sKara-J, Skobb, skrinni, skyblazer, Slartibartfast, SLAY3R, Slayer-X, SLeezy, Smelly, Smiley, smithy, snax, Solombas, someguy, souperman48, spacecadet, Sparky, Splango, spligitmoose, Sponge, Sprinkles, Sprogler, spuddo640, Spudz0r, squid, SSTJ, Stag, Stalefish, Starkweather, steeny, stevo, Stimulation, stolen_gtr, Strawets, strik3, Stry, Stubey, stupid_newbie, Stuv, Sub_Zer0, Sub_ZerO, Sufferer, Suxsuxsux, SWORDFISH, T1T4N1UM_M4N, tachi-san, Tah, Tamor, Tana64, Tanasinn, Target, Tatsu, teammissle, Techa, tekniks, Temprasphere, Terry, Tetsu, tf, tgf, tha_defiler, thatguy, the-alcoholic-dragonfly, The_Flaming_Rogue, The_King, The_Nonexistant_Pope, TheJackal001, TheMaster, ThePope, TheWetFish, TheWhisper, THIEF!, thomas, TibetanMonk, Tiffanylc89, tijit, TincaN, titsorgtfo, TKK, tobbygnome, tom, tonyx123, Tornado, tortuga, tr1s, Tranceformer, Trik, Tripsis, tRojaN, tsr, Tuxedo_Man, twiggzy, tWoolie, Tyndal, ult1m4tum, Ultimate, Uncle_Skull, Valen, Valheru, vartain, VelcrowElbows, VeritronX, Versamon, Villageidiot, ViolaTer, Violent_Purple, VMann, Voleron, VOLKOV, Vosgy, Walsh, WarBossTilt, Warlock, waveman1500, Weird-Realty, wh1te5had0w, whatthesally, Whitey, wil5on, willty, WingedWarrior, wizzard, Wizzo, wobelong, wogboi, Wolfrik, Wombles, Wonderbread, Woodstar, x_Penguin_x, Xana, xecutionist, Xeroz, xice, Xsmiteusx, Yholl, Yianni, Yoriezar, zachuis, Zaliness, Zath, Zeo, Zombie, and Zzt.

Achieved by: a_newbie, AfterBurner_1, aisuka, Amitho, Arksy, Benthekitty, bigreidy, Black Flame, BlackPantSamurai, Blue_Bomber, Boinst, Box, Brid, browny, Caddy, Callia, chino, Chirpin, Computer100101, Daedalus, dahacker, Damocles, Darkrider, dasman, Dead_on_Arrival, DrFrag, Dromae, dystopianray, East-Angel, Exilius, Ferrit, FirstYear, Fishman, FluteYoshi, GrooveMasterGeneral, Gwen, HELLFIRE, Jamage, jihad_jesus, Joker22, Jtz100, Kman, limecola, luggage, M, Marchos, MeTrOiD_shift1, miak69, micolous, Milk, mootmoot, Muttly, n0z3k1ll3r, Padsy, Princess Melli, psy_med, Raedur, Random5, rasberry, ravenge, Reducto, RedUnderTheBed, Remnix, Remyzero, Ricky, rOADKILL, Sammus, Sares, senseibaka, sGILLZ, Shadowcamsy, Shadowman909, Smelly, Smiley, snax, spacecadet, squid, SWORDFISH, Target, Tatsu, Techa, Temprasphere, TheJackal001, ThePope, TheWetFish, tobbygnome, tsr, tWoolie, Valheru, ViolaTer, Whitey, Wizzo, Woodstar, Yoriezar, and Zzt.

Achieved by: no one.

Achieved by: dasman, DrFrag, M, micolous, snax, and Zzt.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its not so much because of that ant but because most of your posts are filled with fail, mmm delicious fail.
so then we take that and think "hmm he must be a tool irl" and maybe your not, but you dont give us much to work with in your favor, just lots and lots of ammo ;)

Browny

Smash Hater

You will let me do some seeding for this event such that the top players all dont come up against each other in the early rounds, Jamie :)

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I will do some seeding for this event such that the top players all dont come up against each other in the early rounds. Wait, what?

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Streetgeek 9.10 October 9th 2009

SSBB 1v1
1st: DJB? - Snake, Sonic, Lucario, MK?
2nd: Ant? - Snake
3rd: Jamage - R.O.B, Wolf
4th: Mr Black - Olimar, R.O.B
5th: Blue Bomber - Pikachu
6th: Shadowman - Zelda, Toon Link
7th: Milk - Mario
8th: Amitho - Diddy

FFA
1st: Ant - Snake
2nd: Jamage - R.O.B
3rd: Blue Bomber - Pikachu
4th: Milk - Mario
5th: Mr Black - R.O.B
5th: Shadowman
7th: DJB - Snake?
7th: Chirpin - Mr G&W

Browny

Smash Hater
Rawr ganging up on me in FFA! lol fine I'll go Sonic next time, should be easier to escape those team projectile combos :p

So much epic DI and DID YOU SEE THAT TECH moments this LAN haha.

Lol @ No Internet, No power, Final Destination! :p pity no one was awake who got the reference :(

Browny

Smash Hater
he hasnt been on MSN in a while either :/

Although im sure he is in year 12 and of course its getting srs bsns time for those guys so its understandable

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Lol I got 5th? That's pretty good considering I haven't played Brawl in forever.

Olimar is gay, and I should have stayed Ness, my MK is terrible. >_>

Also, we beat Jamage in Halo :D
Although, his team wasn't the greatest.

Oh and this Lan I made sure to reserve a spot in the sleeping area by putting down my pillow and sheet because last time it was full. This time when I went to go to sleep someone was sleeping on my pillow and sheet >__>

I felt weird about waking them up, so I didn't. I didn't get any sleep all Lan. :(

Top Bottom