• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

zApollo

Smash Ace
Tennis is only fun when you have strong supple ankles. That fades with age I believe.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I don't know why I dislike footy since both my parents are huge fans.

And Tails is awesome, yo.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I've played Soccer since I was 5 and Tennis for the last two years ;)
A real sport?
How about one with a decent scoring system?
Or physical contact?
Or one without Italians?;D

I dont dislike tennis
but....
It doesnt seem to tire people out much
"looks at gohst"

@ ant yeah me to, played with a 6 4 ruckman at 13. good times.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Tennis is the best ever
You cant even walk a hill.
Your ideas mean nothing.

I dont really hate soccer, just watching it and world cup hype.
Also, people that think soccer is better than footy have not played footy with friends before.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I remember there was this kid in high school about ur height grim, i had thrown this muddy jumper on him and thus he wanted revenge. During p.e. at the rock climbing place, he tried to get everyone else to help him jump me. No one helped, he tried by himself and this resulted in me pushing him against a wall, he then gave up.
The end

zApollo

Smash Ace
girls please, if anyone has no fitness it's me

i ran a 400m in like yr 12 at sports day and nearly died
Zomg I know huh? It damages your moral so bad when you realise just how incredibly unfit you are at the end of school.

I used to be very athletic up until yr 10, and everything fell apart during the matriculation years.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I used to be really fit, played basketball in div 1, for SA in nationals and in a regional winning high school team with current Olympic player Brad Newly and Port AFL player Daniel Peirce. Also played cricket for a couple of years and Indoor Soccer for a couple. Did years of Karate made brown belt and won 3rd place karate tournaments 3 years running, also have done lessons in Judo, Taikwondo and Wrestling.
What was that about setting up a ring at SG W150 ;)

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Nova is personally suppying the prize for Melee singles. Instead of mid Tiers, like he was going to. It's the raffle thing, 30 numbers on his computer, 1st gets 3 picks then they pick out of those 3, 2nd gets 2 and 3rd gets whatever they pick.

And Nova said to say he's not going tonight but will happily run things tomorrow. His ban seems liikely to lift start to mid June.

Top Bottom