• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Sorry I didnt make it to Grims but I forgot to write down the address and I sent grim a msg at 12:00 but he was probly too busy playing smash I didnt get a response till 3:00 and by then it wasnt worth catching a cab there and back since I have no work for the next 3 weeks and need to save my cash.

Next Smash meet at my house will be January the 8th.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Like I said, couldn't make it because my older brother has flown back from the Army for a bit over a week and my brothers and I are spending time with him. :)

Sorry I didn't make it, Grim.

SethT

Smash Ace
I'll do minishout outs :3

W150: Dude, your fair legit :3 had fun playing you! and look forward to vsing you again! sorry about temp mk rage, playing bad after little to no sleep causes me to do that D;

really nice guy though, thanks for putting up with it, lookin forward to seeing you next time :3

Apollo: your zss 2good :3 Had fun playing you as always. 2v2 and ffa was lulsy!
Hope you enjoy your holiday! I hear the women in Sweden can be fking good looking ;3

Grim: 2v2 and FFA Iceclimbers/Gannondorf was pree epic >D TEACH ME MELEE PEACH

also because its relevant *Reverse reverse reverse sarcasm :3

Ghostbone: ^same as above in regardance to the ffa and 2v2s

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR PHONE <3

Az: Melee sucks

Nova: MELEEEEE SUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSS

<3 you both.

ALSO Grim, thank you/your folks for drink/food.

LASTLY

Eagle: whats your LoL user? + fav characters :3?

SethT

Smash Ace
ewwwwwwwww teemo! Gawd, he makes me rage

My favorites so far are Twisted Fate and Shaco <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Good, then come over tomorrow, thx.
I promise to train you on Brawl. <3
I have no work for 2 weeks.
AND
I don't get paid until Thursday ssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhayche.

Edit: Bored sigh.

Edit 2: Ok so Josh is gonna come tomorrow at 11.
Anyone else wants to, contact me somehow and I'll give you the addy.

Eagle

Smash Lord
LoL is soooo much better than HoN. I mean, I know they're both very similar but LoL is just better visually. And much, much more.

SethT

Smash Ace
*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH*

LoL > HoN

If I wanted to play HoN I'd just go back to DotA which is actually supported by the MLG :D

PS: Az gotta give you LoL!

Azernus

Smash Apprentice
Google search is showing me two completely different art styles... So you can hardly argue which is "better" considering it isn't a matter of quality, it's a matter of taste.
pretty much what ive been trying to explain about dota vs LoL :S

If I wanted to play HoN I'd just go back to DotA which is actually supported by the MLG :D
HoN dosent have the feral online community DotA does

Eagle

Smash Lord
Right now I'm not saying that LoL is better than HoN (Even though it is,) But Nova was disagreeing with me about the visual aspect.

Looking at google images, I guess you do really have to play both games to really tell.

Azernus

Smash Apprentice
idk i dont care about either TBH. ill play DotA cuz DotA 2 is coming out and i dont wanna get used to a -different- game which is what everyone says LoL and HoN are, even though people complain that HoN is a re-skin of DotA and LoL is better cuz it isnt DotA.

people go round in circles, and this post makes NO grammatical sense

Ant1

Smash Ace
Eagle if u want to get into a real argument about which game is better I'd be happy to enlighten u next lan/meet. I never said one game was better than the other, i just said it was a man's game. If u want to play a game with kiddy cartoon graphics then so be it.

And ur wong Azernus, HoN has the worst online community in all video game history. It has surpassed DotA. But that's if u wanna play pub games. If u play casual mode, there is no feral community.

Thing with LoL players, they think they have something to prove, i look at their off topic section and there is always a few threads about why HoN sucks, why LoL is better. U go to HoN forums and that stuff isn't talked about that much, there might be a random thread about it every now and then but its quite rare.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Where the HELL is dead money dlc for fallout new vegas, was meant to be released on 21st! Odd seems it has been released..... maybe i have to go in game to dl it...

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
LoL, HoN, Dota........ do these have anything to do with brawl?
Anyway GoldenSun> All of the above
It has 83 Dijinni

Azernus

Smash Apprentice
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

'Nuff said :D

oh btw: quick question, does anyone actually own an NTSC version of Melee? it seems to be dramatically more asian than its PAL counterpart. im totally at a loss as to why there's two different versions, so dont rage at me if im being a huge noob D:

clarification for this: i was reading on a few pages that link counters IC's but i was wondering if that was based of the NTSC version, cuz his UpB can semi-spike in NTSC, but not in PAL, which would **** IC's with separation anxiety :S

Ghostbone

Smash Master
His up-b does semi-spike in PAL?

Two different versions because the consoles don't run the other regions games or something.

I think I've played that Spyro game......which console is it on again?

Top Bottom