• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

zApollo

Smash Ace
Today was heaps fun. Thanks again for hosting today Josh!

I have a black gamecube card that not mine. I don't know if it's from melee josh or brawl josh yet though...

Quote of the day: Apollo - "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FAT" @ W150's Wario, lul.
Zomg, I only said that because I screwed up my IC chaingrabs like 3 times because of wario's deceptively heavy weight. That aside, I was pleased with my IC today. I just love the feeling as I CG someone, too bad they are the most unfun character to play against.

I also beared some melee with you all, so you should be happy. Btw I get those recordings of your mario bros. stage matches up soon.

EDIT: Smashmeet in the eastern suburbs is an excellent idea! Although I wont be able to host until I get back from my trip in feb.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I apparently have Smash 64 on the VC but I have no recollection of buying it.

Everyone should play against me on DKC2 (best 2d platformer ever).
I'd keel everyone.

Or Super Monkey Ball 1 (GC).
Now that's a frustrating game.
And ugh I hate the Wii sigh.

OR MARIO KART 64. :D
Or even the SNES Kart.
H8 GC & Wii ones.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I hate small screens.
Put it on a big one and I'll play; only played DS kart once or twice, and it was during a cylone when I lost power.
SNES one is my favourite, though.
Nostalgia wuv, always.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Alright, I'm missing my Wii's AV cables.

If someone has them, it'd be great if you could bring them on Saturday/whenever I next see you.

EDIT: As well as my Brawl disc, pretty sure Chris took it, can't remember.

EDIT2: And my Wii Remote >.>

Were you guys taking stuff out of my bag? Cause I didn't even set my Wii up and all this stuff is gone.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Well, I forgot my old brother is flying back from Afghanistan for 10 days so maybe myself and my little brothers may not be going.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Well at least the smash scene is growing. Not too long ago we were about to call it quits.
One day i might get interested in brawl again, maybe when I've finished all the games I've got. Still got Just cause 2, golden sun and deathspank 2 to go. Oh and maybe i should play Red Dead redemption be4 bro takes it away forever. Not to mention i've got to get all the new things in hon 2.0 also.

too many games!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
If a tropical low develops further off the Pilbara coast I might be storm chasing, so might not make it.
Doubt it will though; water is not warm enough yawnzzzzzz.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Halo Reach Montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXkqwl9jRE

My 7th and easily best Halo multiplayer montage and the 1st for the full version of Halo Reach. It turned out amazing.
It features heaps of insane multikills (over 20 Overkills), no scopes, sticks, splatters, kill spree medals and overkills with about half the weapons and vehicles in the game.

I put heaps of effort into it so please take a look, rate, comment and hopefully you'll enjoy it half as much as I do.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwRISkyV_B8&feature=related

Hi it's Mason with ShamWOW. You'll be saying WOW every-time you use this towel. It's like a shammy, it's like a towel and it's like a sponge. A regular towel doesn't work wet, this one works wet or dry. This is for the house, the car, the boat and the RV. ShamWOW holds TWENTY times it's weight in liquid.

I put heaps of effort into it so please take a look, rate, comment and hopefully you'll enjoy it half as much as I do.

SethT

Smash Ace
You storm chase nova?

I'll check it out in a bit Jamage. Az and I are definite confirms for sat! Looking forward to this shizz!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lololol
I made $1000 out of $100 today.
And wth, Mason.
Can't see the video on this crap phone, what is it.
And yes, Seth, I love almost dying in them. <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Storm chasing with Luke sounds awesome, really. <3

I might/probably go to Sydney this weekend.
I think my flight leaves around 7 (on Saturday) or something, so I'll leave Mason's house around 5:30.

SethT

Smash Ace
haha, love how you can just go to Sydney. Can't wait till I can <3

Wow, nice :3 sounds fking amazing.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Lololol
I made $1000 out of $100 today.
Stop earning money cheaply.

Last bit 'o smash for me tomorrow =D, I'll try get as many matches recorded as possible though I'll leave it to Grim to upload n stuff.

Lespar

Smash Cadet
People who appear to be coming to my meet:
Apollo
Ghostbone
White Shadow
Gaganova
Aces
Techa
Eagle
Brutal
Reaper
Jamage
Azernus

Oh ****, 12 smashers.

This is going to be insane.
Where's your place? I might rock up if it's decently close :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OMG headache sigh.
Apollo I did not play you wth.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Thanks everyone for coming!

Shout-outs:
Apollo: Thanks for recording some stuff and lending me your AV cables. I have your composite cables here. Enjoy your trip!

Nova: Hilarious as always and lots of fun. I think I'm getting better at the Peach/Ice Climber match-up (thank god >_>).

W150: You seem so shy! xD
Good games, of course. You > Me in Brawl, I must admit :glare:

Ghostbone: Fun talking with you. You > Me in 64, I must admit :glare:. Shame we didn't get to play our Melee set :(

Exernus: Kirby Dittos on Jungle Japes <3. Great getting to know you better, I hope to see you improve at Melee in the future! :D

Techa: You are amazingly better at Smash 64 than I expected >_> (no offense, of course).

Jamage: :mad:

Aces: We didn't play much, but thanks for coming anyway. I still want you to learn Melee Peach!

Things that were left here: White earphones and a deck of "The Hole [not a misspelling] Truth" playing cards.

I've dropped Fox because he takes too much effort to use, I'm probably going to use Marth or Jigglypuff instead.

Gonna try and improve with Weegee in 64.

Sticking with R.O.B. in Brawl, but I'm starting to see his limitations, which is a little discouraging.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Rofl, I should have just stayed at your house.
I got ***** in BJ (BlackJack, knobs).
Sigh.
cbf with shoutouts; if you were all gay I'd sleep with you all blah rah tik tok Ke$ha's cawk rock a sock dun ba block.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see that you put your address here >:(
Oh and Golden Sun> Brawl

Top Bottom