• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event VI 4/4/09 Results

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Singles:

1: M2k
2: Shadow
3: ADHD
4: Snakeee
5: Cat in the Hat
5: Inui
7: DMbrandon
7: Pierce
9: Kai
9: ksizzle
9: kEITARO
9: DaPuffster
13: Eazy
13: kID
13: Izumi
13: Yes
17: Blue
17: BlackWaltz
17: PRiDE
17: Clutch
17: Korobeniki

Doubles:
1: Inui/m2k
2: Shadow/Yesz
3: Diem/Snakeee
4: Blue/Dapuffster
5: ADHD/Pierce
5: On a boat
7: Kai/korobeniki
7: BlackWalts/Izumi
9: Clutch/VajaJ

Low Tier Singles:

1: PRiDE
2: Kai
3: Inui
4: DaPuffster
5: Yes
5: Blue
7: Shadow
7: Izumi
9: Clutch
9: ShadowLink84
9: HEERO
9: Korobeniki
13: Pierce
13: VajaJ

Low Tier Doubles:

1: Blue/Dapuffster
2: Inui/Shadow
3: Gdmt/Pride
4: Diem/NinjaEdd
5: Eazy/Yes
5: Sleep with Steak
7: Kai/snakeee
7: Peirce/M2k
9: HEERO/K0r0

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
this had a small turnout but everyone knew each other really well. no arguments. this was alot of fun and just one big smashfest. XD shoutouts later

Snakeee

Smash Master
Fun tourney despite the turnout. I'm at least glad I finally found a solid character for ADHD :). Btw, you should put the characters used for top 8.....oh wait Ankoku abandoned the thread didn't he :(. Well just in case I used Peach/ZSS/Sheik(/Zelda)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Fun tourney despite the turnout. I'm at least glad I finally found a solid character for ADHD :). Btw, you should put the characters used for top 8.....oh wait Ankoku abandoned the thread didn't he :(. Well just in case I used Peach/ZSS/Sheik(/Zelda)

You used peach? Was that for ADHD? Details NOW.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Low Tier Singles:

1: PRiDE (Yoshi)
2: Kai (Sonic)
3: Inui (Ganondorf that beat Shadow, DaPuffster, and Blue)
4: DaPuffster (Jigglypuff)
5: Yes (Captain Falcon)
5: Blue (Sonic)
7: Shadow
7: Izumi
9: Clutch
9: ShadowLink84
9: HEERO
9: Korobeniki
13: Pierce
13: VajaJ

Low Tier Doubles:

1: Blue/Dapuffster (Sonic/Jigglypuff)
2: Inui/Shadow (Ganondorf/Jigglypuff)
3: Gdmt/Pride (Sonic/Yoshi)
4: Diem/NinjaEdd
5: Eazy/Yes
5: Sleep with Steak
7: Kai/snakeee
7: Peirce/M2k
9: HEERO/K0r0
So...

Sonic and Jigglypuff are insanely broken without Ike around, lol. As expected... Sonic definitely ***** this stuff pretty hard overall, and PRiDE won because his Yoshi is nasty and he doesn't suck against Sonic anymore.

I killed DaPuffster, Kai, and Blue in tourny with Ganondorf's u-tilt. :)

@DaPuffster: <3 you for giving me a slice of pizza.

@Mew2King: We're taking 1st in Texas for sure!

@Shadow: I got to team with a cute Italian boy. <3 You're lucky I didn't get to beat you in normal singles, too!

Snakeee

Smash Master

You used peach? Was that for ADHD? Details NOW.
Yeah, I used her against him, and DaPuffster. My set against ADHD was 2-1, I won the first game, he honestly ***** me the second, and the last game was pretty close.

btw, Kai I'm sorry for sucking in low tier doubles :(. You deserved a better teammate for that, but if you ever decide to team with me again for that kind of event I promise I'll get a lot better with lower tier characters. I'll understand if you don't want to though

Inui

Banned via Warnings
There should be much discussion of the great Ganondorf that kills people with u-tilt in tourny and wins against Sonic and Jigglypuff, two characters that **** him. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Ganon gets ***** by everyone. D:

but i do want to see how you caught them with such a move <_<
The move is gigantic and decieves people. It's also easy to hit in teams because it sucks people in from the air if they get hit near me. I also punished the impatience of my foes! Ganondorf has eternal life, so he will always outwait you!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oooh!! After Pierce beat DM he felt confident against all MK's around his lv so that's why he mmed Inui??

Sad to say Pierce but I'm going to Marth ditto you in tourney from now on. It's crazy if you don't think I can win cause it's sooo possible and I have Eazy to practice. I promise you I'll give you a much better fight instead of gimpalicious Falco. Till next time...

I had fun guys, nice to see you all again. Been a long while.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this was a lot of fun :D.

ADHD- sooo close lol. you beat me in winners but i won in losers finals :)
yes!- we did soooo well. good stuff, i'm glad we teamed. you were playing great, stop saying you suck! >_< lol
inui- haha, low tier doubles was fun, even though ganon gets gimped and i wasn't too good at saving you =(. i wanna play you in singles again >_>.
Pride- good stuf :D. i'm glad you won that low tier tournament.
Kai- good seeig you sir <_<... even though you're a crapface >_>. hehe, good job in low tiers.
malcolm- close set!! had me mad scared LOL.
pierce- good set. you beat me badly game 1. ehh, i like pkmn stadium 1 a lot though too.
M2K- thanks for playing out that set and giving me tips. it was fun even though you destroyed me lolll. good stuff once again.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol I actually used Jigglypuff almost as much as I used Diddy Kong in this tournament even in regular doubles and singles.

Inui - If you didn't get that one spike off of me on that 3rd match I would have won that one. The only reason you had a chance of winning that is that you can kill Jigglypuff at 0% with a spike.

snakee - I'm using Jigglypuff instead of Diddy against your peach. If I can get more serious before 70% on my last life then I think I can win the matchup lol. It was too hard to make a comeback at 70% on my last life against his 3 stocks. At least i got you down to your last stock XD

Oh btw I hate fighting Yoshi's now and their stupid cause they can wavedash.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Lol I actually used Jigglypuff almost as much as I used Diddy Kong in this tournament even in regular doubles and singles.

If I started acting more serious against Snakee's Peach I could have beaten him. It was too hard to make a comeback at 70% on my last life against his 3 stocks. I got him down to his last stock XD

Inui - If you didn't get that one spike off of me on that 3rd match I would have won that one. The only reason you had a chance of winning that is that you can kill Jigglypuff at 0% with a spike.

Oh btw I hate fighting Yoshi's now and their stupid cause they can wavedash.
Yoshi's have been able to do that for over a year, and its pretty much only used for show =). It is unreliable and you can pivot all of those attacks anyway. There are some instances where it is useful however but completely situational. Oh and I am 100% jealous of clutch and his tech skill. lolol

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
**** . . . Puffster is johning more than Inui:laugh:

This was fun. As usual, I got taken out by Snakeee and Shadow. Both of them I beat on game one, but lost two and three. I FINALLY figured out how to beat Snakeee. I analyzed his character, and learned what to do, and what I can punish, and how. You're going down <3!

Seriously though, I think Snakeee and Shadow are like 50% of my losses in tournament this season :(
I never get a shot at taking out ADHD because they're always in my way.

Inui, good stuff on winning the MM. Naturally, I know how you play now, and what to do. Prepare for the rematch.

This was mad fun. Let's make sure it happens in June again.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ughhhh...... so close............. to beating............. mew2king................

M2k-I want to try metaknight for counterpicks, can you try and give me little tips in dittos if we can friendly during some random tourneys? Then I'll tell you all the **** mk can do against diddy to make that matchup 60-40.
Shadow-great sets. Good player and ggs, no complaints. I think I knew what I did wrong but I'll look forward to playing you again :)
Snakeee-I'm gonna figure out your peach soon enough grrrrr.
Cat in the Hat-lol who is this? doom?
Inui-just look for more options against snakeee instead of getting so uptight about always losing to him.
DMbrandon-i suck at doubles :ohwell:
Pierce-marth is dumb! The reason I seem so predictable is because your char has an answer to EVERYTING I do, it's not like I have other options against that retarted character.
Kai-I saw your set with snakeee ggs.
ksizzle-nobody will ever answer "i say what what."
kEITARO- I didn't see the falco in action XD
DaPuffster-peach is retarted too, i'll figure out what to do later and tell you.
Eazy-diddy is tough to play against you'll find it out eventually i'm sure :)
kID-fun seeing you again.
Izumi-mk is gayyyyy.
Yes-snake is gayyyyy.
Blue-sonic is gayyyy.
BlackWaltz-I haven't seen you, or alice in a long time. So it was cool.
PRiDE-YOSHI CANT BEAT DIDDY!
Clutch-the same what I said for pride muahahaha.
Korobeniki-hey I didn't get to play you after sorry I had to go immediately :(

Okay, after getting ***** by metaknights on counterpicks I may just get atomsk to teach me DDD offline or pick up mk XD I'm stumped on what to do :dizzy: I don't think it's even in diddy's potential anymore.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Shadow- Good seeing you as always, even though you're a small child who cant accept another's view XD. I still <3 you.

ADHD- Well done as usual, I should watch you play more often and try to learn something XD

Snakeee- I didn't mind teaming with you and you don't have to apologize for anything. I enjoyed low tiers either way. Next time we team we just have to make sure one of our chars can kill lol.

Cat in the Hat- GG's Malcolm. Despite me losing I still enjoyed our set a lot.

Inui- Once again I was not DECEIVED by Ganons U-tilt. I was planning to make you think I was gonna land in front of you because I thought I had a jump which would let me go behind ganon and Bair him. Turns out that jump wasnt there, simple as that. Sooo sonic can't kill, Ganon is very heavy, can kill sonic in about 5-6 moves, and can side B him out of everything.....glad to know it's 100 - 0 in sonic's favor.

DMbrandon- I wanted to do that MM but unfortunately Pride had to leave earlier than I expected. Oh well, gg's sir.

ksizzle- Not moping after losses anymore? YAY :)

kEITARO- Falco is dumb, but it was good seeing you XD

DaPuffster- nice shadow

Eazy- gg's, I think my sonic can handle MK much better than my diddy now so I hope it didn't discourage you winning verse diddy and losing vs Sonic.

Izumi-Dave E. Didn't really see you too much, get rid of the TL toy for a MK. It's clear you ditched him in the game :).

Yes- Good seeing you as usual even though we never did our MM's. Oh well, we always have future events to do w/e, because I need some Falc dittos.

Blue- gg's, ummmm Metaknight???

BlackWaltz- GG's, I'm sorry that I have to use gay tactics to win especially since you've been out of brawl for a while. <3 waltz

PRiDE- We need to try teaming in low tiers. Hopefully they'll have it at apex and we can win there :)

Clutch- nice yoshi, gg's

Korobeniki- It was fun but I thought you're wario was better than you're luigi. You did really good the game you used him.

Doom- Thanks for making me have to take 23 and go through the forest. I went 60 all the way through XD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Diddy does not have a fair that autocancels and can use it twice in a short hop -_-
diddy's fair is mad powerful though =(. i usually miss my DI on it, cuz i'm hit unexpectedly.. then die at like 90-100 if i'm close to the edge.
LOL, i can't see you using anyone else but diddy, you're smart though so i'm sure you can get good with other chars. GL with that, i look forward to playing your dedede or mk on my cps :D.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Everyone: Shut the hell up with your Ganondorf johns. If you played like PRiDE and massively camped me, you would have won. Blue massively camped me, but I have his style memorized, so I won anyways, last game, last hit, 232%. It was that close even though I'm better and have him memorized. Ganondorf is a terrible character and johning about losing to him is pathetic. Sonic, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, and Jigglypuff, the only four god damn characters I fought the whole low tier tournament, destroy Ganondorf badly 60/40 or worse (Yoshi is probably 70/30, and I still won game 1 against PRiDE).

My Wario Ware Ganondorf won the minigame to get a star and then double Warlock Punched Yes and Shadow. Shadow was actually using MK and getting *****. :)

<3 Nicky-chan.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Lucas, mine wasn't a john. I was pointing out your ridiculous logic and correcting you about deceiving me with a stupid move.

Ike and Yoshi won the two low tier tournaments involved in our region. Why was Sonic such a big issue again?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas, mine wasn't a john. I was pointing out your ridiculous logic and correcting you about deceiving me with a stupid move.

Ike and Yoshi won the two low tier tournaments involved in our region. Why was Sonic such a big issue again?
You think that match-up is somehow close to even from what I'm reading, and it's not. Sonic wins 60/40 at least. I can't hit you or approach your spindash camping. I have to wait for a mistake. If you didn't make mistakes, you'd threestock me every time. You had a big advantage. You just didn't camp as hard as Blue, so you lost two games and won three very close ones. Don't attack Ganondorf so much.

Ike won because Mew2King ***** everyone with him. It had nothing to do with that character, because he is worse than Sonic for sure. Sonic still took 2nd and both 5th place spots that day out of ~40 entrants. Jigglypuff took 3rd. I was able to beat PRiDE because Ike was allowed, so he didn't place super high and I got 4th after beating you with Ike and Ganondorf. At this one, it was Yoshi, Sonic, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Sonic. I'm the only high placer that used an actual crappy character.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah, maybe I don't play ganon as carefully as I should. I still don't think thats reason for me to agree that I have a HUGE advantage in the matchup.

Your entire second paragraph proves that complaining about any chars being allowed having advantages over other low tiers, in low tiers, is foolish. You used a garbage character, and your skill to overcome a disadvantage matchup and place in a pretty good spot. M2k, did the same thing at airman. If you two can place well, I don't see why sonic is such a big deal.

Sonic mains, and other non top tier char users, have to deal with disadvantaged matchups in normal singles all the time. Low tiers is no different in the aspect of uneven matchups like in singles. The only real difference is that you can select another character to try and have more of a balanced match however low tiers offers the same option.

Top Bottom