• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| S.Q.U.A.T. V | DEC 12th/13th | Results to come |

Select all answers that are true for you (You can select more than one answer!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Lol, If I ever need to taunt my opponent I should bring up the fact that I don't even own the game.

I'm just on a long term loan.

BTW, what did you use to record those videos with? The quality's awesome compared to most other videos on youtube. Or is it just because PAL is easier to record than NTSC?

I LAG

Smash Lord
ZOMG VYSE I THINK I LOVE YOU
<3 livestream

too bad i will be at this tourney

also could u put up the live stream link on the friday before the tourney or earlier so i can give it to my friends in advance

edit: btw i think its safe to say squat will be the best tourney aus has ever had

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just keep in mind I'll be the one eating your words, not you, if this isn't nearly as epic as Rocky (Read: won't be as epic as Rocky).

That's not to say, I won't try my hardest to usurp the crown of best tournament this year since that is the unofficial mission statement of both LanSmash and myself, and that I don't want to do it to spite everyone who thinks this won't be. But you get my meaning.

EDIT: And of course, I just want this to be the best tournament it can be for the sake of running a good tournament for everyone :laugh:

Okay, so we've got Kaion to mix a bajillion hours of music, but does anybody have any good speakers? I'm not sure if taking them from work is such a great idea.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
haha yeah I liked that too.

But you should never judge people from their videos or you might find yourself being 4 stocked by someone you didn't expect to be that good... (Turtle XD)
Seriously, Dekar sucks!

<3 Turtle

I LAG

Smash Lord
i trust who ever makes the live stream with post the link in all the aussie threads
all the main chats on allisbrawl.com
the matches chat on smashbrawlrankings.com
and the sonic chat on xat

thats like instant 100+ viewers

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If they'll make a lot of noise, I'm down.

Actually, I'm sure work won't mind me taking the smaller logitech speakers they have.

Just don't know how they'd feel about me rocking up with a car and loading their massive speakers into the boot or something and just saying "I need to borrow these kthnx LOL".

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Aight cool beans.

I shall work on securing a second projector. Those are easier to sneak away with fufufufufufufu.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Seriously, Dekar sucks!

<3 Turtle
i didnt say he sucks i said he must be very smart cause his marth does not look very fast at all and i still dont think it is but it IS smart and effective so stfu with this or ill put both ur heads through a glass window.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
im only joking but yeah my posts are pretty great. i tend to be a bit too nice these days but eh im sorta starting to like everyone makes it hard to maintain my angry persona

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Im going to take to my advantage to the fact that a lot of people have their melee skilz ruined by brawl. Still going to be a challenge though.

I don't play it anymore, but when i do occasionally play it I too ****.

lvl 9 ganonDORF

Smash Rookie
i voted for cake

btw can someone give me a lift, just put me in your memory card or something

btw sorry dont play smash 64

S.D

Smash Master
Im going to take to my advantage to the fact that a lot of people have their melee skilz ruined by brawl. Still going to be a challenge though.

I don't play it anymore, but when i do occasionally play it I too ****.

lol this guy is so cuted.

I'll MM you with Mewtwo :)

I LAG

Smash Lord
mewtwo is too good up-throw is too powerful
he is like a jiggz counter

just like how ness is a mk counter in brawl with the back throw

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Max you legend you're on! :)

Will play anyone and everyone in smash 64, love it and no-one else plays it in Perth.

Anyone know of really cheap accommodation there? There's about 5-10 guys from Perth going and we're all searching our couches for change to afford it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
For the time of year, people are looking at about $150 return; from Sydney/Melbourne.

If some of the Perthians are looking out for cheapies, try looking at taking two flights (something to adelaide, adelaide to qld).

I would say that adelaide to anywhere with Tiger will always be about $50 each way. And Jetstar/Tiger to Adelaide is possible for around $250 return IIRC.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If all else fails, there's accommodation suggestions on the front page of this as well.

But yeah, Perthians get priority.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
perthcans
just tossing it out there

btw perth stay at bobs or something, if theres 2 many rest at mine.. ill probably take people over to bobs anyway for meets and what not =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom