• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

July

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why you would start the game with a vote, July.
July left the option of Gord open, and later on hammered him. I do not think she shall be thrown into the town pile so easily. You do not lynch possible townies.
Also note how July condemns GLG for being away while working on his case, yet she was late with her own case against J as well. She agrees that J is town yet agrees to make a case on why he isn’t town.
Ran, this wasn't my first post and this wasn't my first stance of the game, why should I not vote when I see something that is really scummy?

I was very clear that after re-reading the thread, I didn't like the Gord vote, I didn't agree with the Gord lynch even at the end but we had less than 48 hours until end of the Day and the lynch was set by town, discussion had reached a dead end, and we really just needed to move on from the Gord flip to the next Day.

For reals Ran? GLG hadn't posted for like a week, I was behind on my case by one day because of rl johns that showed in Celeb mafia too.

KevinM was considering whether or not to keep July because she didn’t vote him. For some odd reason she didn’t want to lynch him.
Yeah, that's because I wanted SMARG lynch.

See here? He says July said he was playing a town game. Why would July say this and hammer Gord? She flipped on her stances.
Addressed above, Gord lynch was inevitable at this point Ran, deal with it.

July, how was Smarg flying under the radar? How did you know that?
July, did you know you were being pressured because you wagoned d1?
Because people were not pushing for her, despite scummy actions, not even Kevin who she attacked with really weak arguments quite frequently. How did I know that?...I was playing the game, I was there so I saw who people wanted gone and it wasn't Smarg, it was still Gord for the most part.

She says she is fine with voting KevinM, yet she’d prefer Smarg. Why doesn’t she fight who what she believes is right? Why so lax?
Because it was about 2 days before the deadline and the votecount was 4 each for KevinM and Gord right about here, there comes a point where I'm not going to be stupid enough to keep pushing and possibly forcing a no lynch.

July didn’t have to wait. She obviously was waiting for others to give opinions before she would vote J. It wasn’t at all about rudeness. Did she wait to see if Smarg was looking when she voted her?
Wrong. I was waiting for J's case against me, which I have said before but he said he would need to get me lynched Day 2. But I went into Day 2 not planning to make a case against J, it elevated to the point of making a case, but I went into the Day just wanting to look at J.

She then agrees to unvote Joey because of J. She essentially tunneled J before even making the case. (She ignored Joey for J)
Honestly, I got wrapped up in trying to figure out J, and that took over my thought process. You have to understand how crucial figuring out if J was scum or town was important to me, because he was running town at that time and holding hands with Ryker, so if he was scum that would have been really bad.

July connects me and Swords to J, yet doesn’t give the option of herself being connected as well.
What...? I gave a list in my case study of J of everyone's interactions, and from those if J were scum I thought you and Swords could be her scum buddies, not like I ignored my connections with J. Idk if that's what you are getting at here, but that's that.

How was J cautious. You deserved the vote, July. You wagon hopped, your motive is questionable. I don’t understand why J thinks you are town. Why do you J thinks that?
I know I wagon hopped a lot, I know I was confused a lot early in the game, the vote was justified. Maybe J thinks I'm town because my two strongest scum picks the entire game were Smarg and J, mutually exclusive, and I may have been wrong but I was trying pretty damn hard to find scum.

Wonder why she had that hunch.
Why didn’t you want to lynch KevinM? It seems Smarg also didn’t want to lynch him, even though he was her top scumpick. 180 READ.
July, why do you think Smarg insisted lynching Cello before KevinM (cello wasn’t her scumpick) right after her claim? (Yet it was fake)
Actually, I remember exactly why. Because when Joey said he wanted to lynch Kevin Day 2, Kevin said that would be a "P terrible Idea", which I took to be a crumb to P.I., so possibly reporter. This quote was from Day 1 btw, because I remember this.

She never mentions KevinM.
Because he was very null at the time, why does it matter that I didn't mention Kevin exactly...?

Ran, I will deal with the rest of your stuff, like the stuff dealing with Swords and Kevin, in my own re-read post, but I noticed you really didn't address Swords much in your post, so I'm still not seeing where you came to the sudden realization he is probably town.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Can I point out that I normally ignore weak players cases against me because players will be stupid about my refutations and normally my refutation is to just get them lynched because their tunneling on me when I'm town and therefore will be a nuisance.

I thought she was stupid town but turned out she was scum on D2 when I wanted her dead ^_^b.

July isn't exactly cleared town especially with how riled up she just got over this last post.

Yo cello can we just be bros?

Yo J can you just listen to Ryker.. he's right a lot more then you are currently.

Yo July can you just Aggro Swords and Vice Versa.. I'd really like to see the final two be you guys because I thought I wanted to vote Swords but July is lookin hella grimy right now :x

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@July:

I never said Swords was probably town. You should re-read my scumpicks list. It's even in colour.

Also, why pressure swords when everyone else is? You can take care of that if you'd like.

July

Smash Apprentice
Anyways, Idc about Swords anymore.

Better direction is KevinM/July.

Smarg never mentioned July. Yet, Smarg did vote KevinM. Kev never refuted her allegation. On D2 he then said that she was annoying. I'll post all quotes in reference to Kevin, and July mostly.
Here's the thing though, if your are going to say that you don't care about Swords anymore, at this point in the game we need to lynch correctly, if you would rather have Kevin or I lynched I'm thinking that you have it down to just Kevin and I regardless of what the chart says.

July

Smash Apprentice
Can I point out that I normally ignore weak players cases against me because players will be stupid about my refutations and normally my refutation is to just get them lynched because their tunneling on me when I'm town and therefore will be a nuisance.

I thought she was stupid town but turned out she was scum on D2 when I wanted her dead ^_^b.

July isn't exactly cleared town especially with how riled up she just got over this last post.

Yo cello can we just be bros?

Yo J can you just listen to Ryker.. he's right a lot more then you are currently.

Yo July can you just Aggro Swords and Vice Versa.. I'd really like to see the final two be you guys because I thought I wanted to vote Swords but July is lookin hella grimy right now :x
I missed this with Ran's posts, but I'm just trying to take these quotes that Ran is using against me and explain them even though most of them I have explained many times before, and I'm looking at you and Swords right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You're arrogance and ignorance is obnoxious.

KevinM said:

KevinM said:
Why can't you be like the other ancient players and actually be...idk good? You're overall attitude this game has just been rude, you've done no scum-hunting whatsoever, and just continue to jeer when you think it is good. You have voted people in the past for weak reasons and hop on the easiest band-wagons at least called everyone in this game scum once and you are not taking this situation serious in the slightest.

Look at the moment, I don't care what Ryker has said because you just are hiding behind Ryker and myself calling you town yesterDay and know that I have begun to change my mind all you have done is continue to say "Ryker said I was obvtown and therefore should be treated as such." You have have the gall to say you should be the pivot vote, try and get people to quick-vote Cello/Swords in order for you to be able to "win the game" and "make the right decision." when you have done NOTHING pro-town this entire game.

It also annoys me to oblivion that when someone takes the time and effort to put into a case on you and explain why they are scum you just say, "Lol it's a n00b case, who cares? Cuz I don't." Which is just rude, since you even do it with a smile. It's disrespectful to Ranmaru since he put alot of work into that. You even have the indecency to call Ranmaru a weak player and call his caase an overall nuisance.

I'm willing to risk the game on your lynch because I doubt anyone can blame ANY of us for finding you scummy. It seems like you are purposefully TRYING to be scummy.

KevinM said:
Why is July looking grimy? Explain and actually do something.

I know what your response is going to be to my post but you know what? I don't care.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was very clear that after re-reading the thread, I didn't like the Gord vote, I didn't agree with the Gord lynch even at the end but we had less than 48 hours until end of the Day and the lynch was set by town, discussion had reached a dead end, and we really just needed to move on from the Gord flip to the next Day.

You said there was 48 hours left. Are you sure there wasn't much more to be said?

For reals Ran? GLG hadn't posted for like a week, I was behind on my case by one day because of rl johns that showed in Celeb mafia too.

I think it was more than one day. Gord talked about this. Even so, you don't have the right to accuse others of "delaying their case" while you yourself had irl troubles. It didn't seem Gord had a reason to stall (since he was town).

Or do you believe he did have a reason to stall besides that?

Would you have been fine with a KevinM lynch if he was at l-1, and there was no discussion to be had? Would you hammer him?

Addressed above, Gord lynch was inevitable at this point Ran, deal with it.

You still had two days before deadline. I think you hammered because Cello asked why you didn't.

Because people were not pushing for her, despite scummy actions, not even Kevin who she attacked with really weak arguments quite frequently. How did I know that?...I was playing the game, I was there so I saw who people wanted gone and it wasn't Smarg, it was still Gord for the most part.

Yet you never asked KevinM about him ignoring Smarg's attacks. Instead of hammering Gord you should have stayed on Smarg.

Because it was about 2 days before the deadline and the votecount was 4 each for KevinM and Gord right about here, there comes a point where I'm not going to be stupid enough to keep pushing and possibly forcing a no lynch.

Why did you pick Gord over KevinM? Gord was town to you right? You still had time to discuss.

Wrong. I was waiting for J's case against me, which I have said before but he said he would need to get me lynched Day 2. But I went into Day 2 not planning to make a case against J, it elevated to the point of making a case, but I went into the Day just wanting to look at J.

You do not make a case on the person who is suspicious of you. That is omgus. Try to look at others too.

Now, July. I want you to go back, and make a list of all your votes in this game. And unvotes. (if you have the time to check the unvotes)

Now, I want you to list them, and state if you think it was a good vote to move to or not. Explain why.

Honestly, I got wrapped up in trying to figure out J, and that took over my thought process. You have to understand how crucial figuring out if J was scum or town was important to me, because he was running town at that time and holding hands with Ryker, so if he was scum that would have been really bad.

Did you try to find out Ryker? Post quotes of you doing this please.

What...? I gave a list in my case study of J of everyone's interactions, and from those if J were scum I thought you and Swords could be her scum buddies, not like I ignored my connections with J. Idk if that's what you are getting at here, but that's that.

I was referring to the post I quoted. You said me and Swords could be scum because of J's connections. Now you say you made a case, of J's connections. So you'd essentially be saying that you thought everyone was scum?

I know I wagon hopped a lot, I know I was confused a lot early in the game, the vote was justified. Maybe J thinks I'm town because my two strongest scum picks the entire game were Smarg and J, mutually exclusive, and I may have been wrong but I was trying pretty damn hard to find scum.

Yeah, that's not good. Did you do that in Celeb too? Do you still think J is scum then?

Actually, I remember exactly why. Because when Joey said he wanted to lynch Kevin Day 2, Kevin said that would be a "P terrible Idea", which I took to be a crumb to P.I., so possibly reporter. This quote was from Day 1 btw, because I remember this.

I saw the P at the end, not the front. So I think he messed up the : on the P. So :p. You thought KevinM was crumbing Reporter? I see. So that's why you didn't want to lynch him?

Because he was very null at the time, why does it matter that I didn't mention Kevin exactly...?

It'd connect you to Smarg.

Ran, I will deal with the rest of your stuff, like the stuff dealing with Swords and Kevin, in my own re-read post, but I noticed you really didn't address Swords much in your post, so I'm still not seeing where you came to the sudden realization he is probably town.

I never said Swords was probably town. You should re-read my scumpicks list. It's even in colour.

Also, why pressure swords when everyone else is? You can take care of that if you'd like.
KK. Responses in red.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
KevinM, if you don't want to die.

Apologize to Ranmaru, that's all you have to do. And respond to what he has presented against you.

If you are truly town, you will do this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If Kevin doesn't comply, kill him.

Everyone pile their votes onto him.

Ran/July/Swords/Cello/J will all GLADLY put their vote on you KevinM.

Convince us not to.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh, if Kevin's next post is also just a troll post not explaining why he is town and who actually is then we are still killing him. Everyone has defended themselves to some degree.

You're at L-2, I suggest you hurry it up.

July

Smash Apprentice
Kk these are the posts I found significant from Day 1 and part of Day 2.

Wow, that's a lot of pot calling the kettle black for someone with seven posts and little content. Why does Ran get a pass for lurking because the game started yesterday yet these nebulous other players don't? You're doing the same thing you're calling people suspicious for; you're trying to look town and it isn't working.

Unvote
Vote: Kevin
This was the first post where Smarg confronts Kevin, and it was pretty early on in the game. She latched on to him really quickly on something that wasn't a very strong stance.

Gord, two things:

1. I can't really see your defense as accurate. Even assuming that you as scum wouldn't attack Kevin, we still have to take into account that you earlier admitted that the attack against KevinM was weak. So I don't see how it isn't a possibility that you, as scum, did what you did.

2. It's Day 1, you're allowed to and should hunt more than two people.

Gord, tell me what do you think of Smar's case against KevinM. Does it warrent more suspicion of KevinM?

fos Joey

Your most recent post is baseless wagon hopping. I could see you as dumb town but there's also the possibility that you're dumb scum so I take it as null. In anycase if you haven't read the game then by simply placing your vote on the most popular wagon you are being anti-town since acting without knowing what is going on is inherently dangerous.
Swords was one of the first people to really catch on to the tension between Kevin and Smarg, and he addressed that here which is good.

Ran, maybe this wasn't clear - I wasn't calling you out for lurking. I got the impression from Kevin's posts that he was going to call you out for lurking before looking at how long the game had been open. My post to Kevin had nothing whatsoever to do with you or activity levels in general - it was about hypocrisy and inconsistency, two things I consider to be scumtells.
Smarg focused a lot on Kevin's stance about lurking, and says she is focusing on hypocrisy and inconsistency, once again I don't find these to be really strong stances.

Gord, GLG, July, and J can go currently.

Null reads on Ran

Useless Towny Read on Smarg, might change that later.

Cello you thinkin that as well or am I alone on that?
This is Kevin's next post after the conversation between him and Smarg, where he gives his thoughts on a lot of players, mentions Smarg but places her as useless townie, but gives room to change that (maybe bus her?) later.

Ehh, I don't like anyone at L_1.

Someone unvote please?
I'd say this is another good thing from Swords too, considering it was D1 and if he was scum, his scum partner wasn't up to be lynched so he could have just left it go and just hoped someone accidentally hammered.

That's fine with your read Ran but I would hope you would do something besides continue to try passive aggresive jabs trying to draw suspicion to a place it shouldn't be.

Gord, top suspicions at this point?

July, if you were a vig who would you be shooting toNight.

Joey you realize that your "Stupidity over 9000" is a weak way to argue anything correct?
While I'm at it, IGMEOY Ryker.
These two posts were back-to-back, and once again Kevin is addressing a lot of people, taking jabs a bit, but still avoiding Smarg and leaving his scum pick options really open.

Good cop directing guys! Keep up the scummy behavior.

Nice directing here as well. Iso is a nice little scum tactic if you are scum and want someone else to do it for you me thinks..
Once again, drawing attention to Ryker and J for "scummy behavior", but keeping his options open by not openly calling them scum or engaging them in conversation.

Sorry I'm just now responding. I was bumraped by homework yesturday and got mad lazy about mafia so yeah.

Only responding to the parts addressed to me (obviously).

I was not "just" pressuring him, I've actually made a case against him and thus laid my vote on him because I thought he was scummy at the time (see bottom of post). Why do you think I was "just" pressuring him? What do you mean he was vulnerable? Are you referring to the fact that he already had two votes on him? If so, then so what? People have been being voted by multiple people in a short period of time frequantly. What makes my vote stand out?

Again, I did NOT clear Cello, I merely held a town read on him based off of meta. Don't assume that I won't be evaluating his play or anyone elses only on meta.

Okay, I explained this to July already. Why now? When you've seen it happen a lot, then it gets to the point that anything different surprises you.

Also, again, I've only used meta to start off. I'm not just using that.

Cello isn't automatically town from your observation of his preferences. That doesn't change his intent. J isn't scummy for 'over-reacting'. He was being pressured and you felt it was ok to "help" cello to pressure him with just a "over-reaction". For this, you must DIE.

First the first part, see above.

For the second part, I will say that he had two votes on him and after the first vote made one very large post (taking in the context of the situation) rebutting it. It definitely seemed like an "over-reaction" to me.

What are you referring to when you say "one easy stance, on wrong stance?" How do you know that the stance (whatever you are referring to) is wrong?

Ran, a lot of your case against me lacks evidence. You've just threw out a bunch of accustions and didn't back them up with reasoning. Do that and then we're talk.

---

About Gord. I think him to be moderatly scummy. Main points against him is that is:

-Vote is on GLG, an inactive, and thus is not useful.
-The "knowing" too much information part.
-Backing off from J only after a day is also a bit sketchy. His explanation seems beliveable enough, but put togather that he jumped right on the other most popluar wagon right after still raises my eyebrow.

@GBoy: Justify your vote on GLG. If he's inactive, why vote for him? How is that usful?

Also, respond to the "knowing too much part" if you'll please.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind him gone toDay, but I want to focus on a couple of others.

First Smag. Gord's mention of you as town makes me feel a bit better about you by defualt. However, besides from that, you have been acting pretty scummy. I do not like the very "under the radar" game you have been playing. You seem very reluctant to get dirt on your hands and that, ironically, makes you pretty scummy. You're not being helpful and you're not doing anything to progress your reads. Disguarding Gords comments, you're looking pretty bad.

Ryker is also someone I'm not liking too much. The same way Gord said KevinM was playing on the sidelines, I also believe Ryker is doing. For lack of a better term, he's playing the "middle man." I can not recall this guy asking questions, just pointing stuff out. That's only half of the work.

KevinM is KevinM

KevinM is indeed pretty much acting like Ryker. I know KevinM is known for doing this but I've seen better from him.

Joey is worrisome. I want to see Gord's flip before I accuse him of anything but he has been tunneling Gord a lot. Like, that's practically the only person he has talked about. Plus the vote on him before reading was scummy.

GLG is still sketchy, plus I've looked at his profile and he was on yesturday, but he didn't post anything. Huh.

Also J . . .

unvote

I still don't like his early play, but there's nothing about his play now that's scummy so I don't think he deserves my vote anymore.

@J: Why the July hate?

vote Smag

Whay haven't you been useful, at all? Why do you fail at actually trying to contribute an effort?

fos Ryker
fos J
(for earlier)
This is a really comprehensive post from Swords, but once again he did stick to the Smarg lynch pretty thoroughly and I found where Ryker asked him to vote Gord to go after Smarg the next Day, so I feel a little better about his comment the beginning of Day 2.

But he likes me and won't vote for me for dumb reasons like other players :c
So this has already been pointed out, but Kevin didn't want to lynch me because I said that he shouldn't be voted just for his play style.

Townies don't usually make counter cases when the better idea is to form another case.

Granted she hasn't done that but it's not a red flag to me. Haven't been really seeing her be wishy washy because I've been looking at Gord and J. *shrugs*.

Unvote

If we aren't going that way then we can reevaluate but lemme look at July before I go saying anything.
However, when Cello challenges him on that he starts to reevaluate me, and suddenly...

Actually, liking the July vote now.

Thinking about it and at least Gord has posted things to make enough connections to other players that it should be simple.

Useless and Scummy vs just Scummy is my favorite weed out

Unvote
Kevin likes the vote on me, and I'm thinking that he infers that I'm useless here. We don't see where this thought process is coming from, what makes me useless and scummy while Smarg is useless townie to him, and we still aren't seeing a solid vote from him.

Unvote Vote Ryker

Useless the entire day, my vote does not move from this spot, you singing the last four pages has sealed it
I...really don't understand. I'm useless and scummy, Smarg is useless but Townie, and Ryker, who he had his eye on for a while, is now useless and vote worthy. Once again, Kevin didn't explain much leading up to this, so idk what makes different people different types of useless and how Smarg was the only one useless and town.

Should go Gord or July.

Wish I could CC executioner today because GLG has proved hella worthless but oh well.

Vote Gord
Just find this interesting, something about it strikes me as really scummy, in light of the fact that Smarg would then claim voyeur under pressure of being lynched.

Why don't you go read the thread, pay special attention to what I had pointed out and then tell me if you didn't get anything on the players that were pointed out.

If you can HONESTLY do that, I will concede the point that I should be helping more, but as for right now I REALLY like how D1 has gone for me and am excited for D2 which should be the integral part of this mafia game if my calculations for how this game should be played are correct.

Again really wish our Executioner could have just made a better argument so as to not complain but C'est la vie.
This was one of the posts that made me think about Kevin Day 1, and it was honestly one of the things that made me lean town with him when push came to shove. I felt as if this, in coordination with this post,

That would be a P terrible Idea.
was trying to hint that he was a pr, but obvious that is not the case, so idk what he was going with tbh. Also, Ran did note that when kevin was at L-1 he didn't claim, and I think this was to give him room to do things like this and maybe claim if he was about to really be lynched.

Yeah let us kill Gord soon so we have time to kill someone else. Only two days before deadline and all.
I found this post really strange, don't know how killing Gord would give us time to kill someone else.

Not going to claim, still thing you guys are dip****s. Gord should go, also watching Joey hop on every wagon that he can swing because its not pressure on him is hilarious to go unnoted.

If you guys are dumb enough to kill me you should probably look at Joey, Cello and Gord.

Cello because I thought he was smarter then this.

The other two because they are playing scummy mcscummerson games and getting away with it because I don't post long enough for you dips.
His scum picks are strange. He had issues with Ryker Day 1 but he's not mentioned here, and he seems to have dropped any hint of wanting me dead as well.

I'm still pretty ok with Smar going.

vote Smar

@Ryker: Hey, we got Gord, now let us lynch Smar. :bee:
Swords sticking by a Smarg lynch into Day 2, if he was bussing her, he was doing it from mid-Day 1. Kevin and Smarg had arguments from Day 1 too, but they consisted of Smarg attacking Kevin and Kevin ignoring it almost completely.

Nothing has changed my opinion of KevinM since yesterday.

Vote: KevinM

Cello, why did you change your mind about no lynch? What would you have done had Joey voted you instead of KevinM? Why didn't you just vote Joey if you wanted to wagon someone?
Not really sure what Smarg's opinion was of Kevin other than that he was hypocritical and inconsistent about lurkers, but very little after that. Swords calls her out on this, and Kevin finally starts to address Smarg's persistence against him, and then gets fully behind the Smarg wagon once its caught steam.

Also I don't think cases are scummy.

*ducks*
Alright, this might be trivial, but why even bother bringing this up if he's scum and risk drawing attention from Gord and J, who he would know is town?

Can we lynch Joey just for being distracting.

Cello, I don't understand your game but I don't have town vibes from what you've been doing on D2.

Ryker, sup bro glad to see you're here D2.

Also el oh el at anyone thinking I would let my scum mate be as bad as Joey if he flips scum wtf guys?

Would rather have people not be voting like crazy since its so early into D2 but you all seem content in doing that shiz.
I just don't like the vibe I get from this post, especially the bolded part.

Ryker is town, Joey is town, Kevin is still scum, I only got like an hour of sleep last night.

Kevin, why do you want to modkill the most obvious townie in the game right now?

Ryker, why Cello?
Smarg you continously pushing on me with no case or reasoning is annoying.
Kevin, I gave reasoning Day 1. Nothing's changed re: your scumminess since then.

Cello, why are you voting Joey?
I see, I see.

So you still see nothing wrong with anyone else, you have no visible leads on any other case and are pretty good with being worthless and only coming up to vote on easy bandwagons and or when you are brought up?
Figured also I should point out that you have given TWO free passes to people that for a while were borderline trolling the game.

Any particular reason why?
This is like the height of the Kevin/Smarg conflict, and you see Smarg still sticking to Kevin as scum, and starts asking questions of Smarg and starts scum hunting her at this point. This is one of the first times Kevin legitimately engaged someone in conversation, and didn't just vote them. He made his thoughts and reasoning against Smarg very clear.

EBWOP:

fix in bold. Smag was on my mind at the time. >.<
Kk this is a tiny thing, but I noticed this is the second time in two different games you have called me Smarg lol, if Smarg ends up being your partner I'm going to kick myself but...

Through the re-read Kevin does look scummier than Swords. Both interacted with Smarg quite a bit from mid-Day 1 on. The difference is that Kevin didn't really fight back against her, but just called her "useless townie" until she started to get heat from a lot of people. Swords on the other hand scum-hunted on her, and his views on her from Day 1 into Day 2 stayed pretty consistent. Swords also had conversations with a lot of people, asking and answering questions and placing votes, while Kevin really didn't engage in conversations, he more just pointed out scummy things and inferred people were scummy or useless without pursuing those leads himself.

July

Smash Apprentice
You said there was 48 hours left. Are you sure there wasn't much more to be said?

The Day was pretty much over, there didn’t seem to be any ongoing conversations waiting for closure. For reals Ran? GLG hadn't posted for like a week, I was behind on my case by one day because of rl johns that showed in Celeb mafia too.

I think it was more than one day. Gord talked about this. Even so, you don't have the right to accuse others of "delaying their case" while you yourself had irl troubles. It didn't seem Gord had a reason to stall (since he was town).

Or do you believe he did have a reason to stall besides that?

I thought I said I would try to finish it Weds and then finished it Thursday night, but I’m not completely sure so you may be right. Either way, GLG’s case happened before mine, and I’m sorry, I couldn’t have predicted the things that would happen that would set me behind in doing my case, and now I know that I was too hard on him for that when I had the same issue. I tried to explain that I school needed to come first, but I still missed the time I set for myself and still deserved to be questioned for, so you are right.

Would you have been fine with a KevinM lynch if he was at l-1, and there was no discussion to be had? Would you hammer him?

I would have been happier with a Smarg lynch than a Kevin lynch, but a Kevin lynch would have been better than the Gord lynch that happened. I would have been fine with his lynch Day 1, if he was in Gord’s position (less than 48 hours left and no discussion at L-1) yes, I would have hammered him. Addressed above, Gord lynch was inevitable at this point Ran, deal with it.

You still had two days before deadline. I think you hammered because Cello asked why you didn't.

Wrong. I hammered because discussions were pretty much done and I was there to vote, and tbh it worked out that hammering then would allow me to spend the weekend doing work without having to check on mafia. Because people were not pushing for her, despite scummy actions, not even Kevin who she attacked with really weak arguments quite frequently. How did I know that?...I was playing the game, I was there so I saw who people wanted gone and rd for the most part.

Yet you never asked KevinM about him ignoring Smarg's attacks. Instead of hammering Gord you should have stayed on Smarg.

At the end of the Day when the lynch was set on Gord and no other lynch was even possible with where the numbers were at that point? I disagree.

It was less than 2 days before the deadline and the votecount was 4 each for KevinM and Gord right about here, there comes a point where I'm not going to be stupid enough to keep pushing and possibly forcing a no lynch.

Why did you pick Gord over KevinM? Gord was town to you right? You still had time to discuss.

Kevin had 4 votes, Gord had 5 votes, you were v/la and not voting, and I and Ryker weren’t voting. Ryker made it clear he was voting for Gord sometime during the weekend, I didn’t have time to discuss because I had plans then a paper due, so the Gord lynch was going to go through whether I hammered or not, I just chose to hammer myself instead of Ryker. Wrong. I was waiting for J's case against me, which I have said before but he said he would need to get me lynched Day 2. But I went into Day 2 not planning to make a case against J, it elevated to the point of making a case, but I went into the Day just wanting to look at J.

You do not make a case on the person who is suspicious of you. That is omgus. Try to look at others too.

Now, July. I want you to go back, and make a list of all your votes in this game. And unvotes. (if you have the time to check the unvotes)

Now, I want you to list them, and state if you think it was a good vote to move to or not. Explain why.

O_O I’m not going to time to do that right now Ran tbh with you, I know I’ve made votes out of confusion but I also know that I thought it was the right thing to do at the time, I realize it made it look like I was wagon hopping but I was just trying to use new information and new leads to scum-hunt well and help town.

Did you try to find out Ryker? Post quotes of you doing this please.

Ryker was pretty obvious based on Joey’s many, many crumbs that Ryker was town, so figuring out if J was scum or town was more important.

I was referring to the post I quoted. You said me and Swords could be scum because of J's connections. Now you say you made a case, of J's connections. So you'd essentially be saying that you thought everyone was scum?

Yeah, that's not good. Did you do that in Celeb too? Do you still think J is scum then?

Yes, Day 1 and 3 I did that in Celeb, unfortunately. No, I do not think J is scum, I absolutely believe that J/Smarg =/= scum team, like I’ve said before.

I saw the P at the end, not the front. So I think he messed up the : on the P. So :p. You thought KevinM was crumbing Reporter? I see. So that's why you didn't want to lynch him?

Yes, he had a couple posts that made me feel like he was crumbing reporter or at least some kind of power role.

It'd connect you to Smarg.

Kk…I’m still lost as to how though, explain please?

Already answered this.

I realize I got kind of defensive with my last post answering your questions, but I don’t want another Celeb to happen so I’m going to fight for myself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That is good. I understand, and I don't want another KSSU to happen either. So I have to be careful.

Nice re-read. I read it. Seems good.

Cello/Swords post your thoughts on KevinM.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Here's the thing though, if your are going to say that you don't care about Swords anymore, at this point in the game we need to lynch correctly, if you would rather have Kevin or I lynched I'm thinking that you have it down to just Kevin and I regardless of what the chart says.
Yeah. It's just I don't think of him in the same way I used to.

Well, Kevin should go toDay. Then it'd be between you and Swords tomMorow.

If Kevin doesn't comply, kill him.

Everyone pile their votes onto him.

Ran/July/Swords/Cello/J will all GLADLY put their vote on you KevinM.

Convince us not to.
Ok, that's fine.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Probably shouldn't lynch me. That'd be hella stupid.

I'm also not going to "apologize" this isn't the pollypockey emotional pants *** boy game.

ALSO WTF @ Wanting to lynch me then SOMEONE else.

Ran you're lucky you're sitting their cleared, we're in LYLO.

God are the new players really this ****ing stupid?

Ryker come back alive :(

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Probably shouldn't lynch me. That'd be hella stupid.

I'm also not going to "apologize" this isn't the pollypockey emotional pants *** boy game.

ALSO WTF @ Wanting to lynch me then SOMEONE else.

Ran you're lucky you're sitting their cleared, we're in LYLO.

God are the new players really this ****ing stupid?

Ryker come back alive :(
Why would it be stupid? You are singlehandidly the most scummiest person in this game and your response to why people find you scummy is "lol they n00b."

You know, this is exactly the caliber of post I expected a player of your stature.

Pathetic.

Well you heard the man, he obviously doesn't care about town, nor cares about anyone but himself.

Play to your wincon and lynch the scummiest player in this game and that is KevinM, it's not our fault if we lose, it's his.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
KevinM's cute with his insulting way but it's brought me to the revelation that I need to go back to my old playstyle.

It's stupid conforming to a way that I hate just to appease others and I'm gonna play a way I want to. I'm sick of disrespectful ***holes like KevinM running this place and insulting people I consider my friends on a personal level and insulting them personally.

KevinM, this n00b of eight months is gonna get you lynched if you don't comply.

If you care, then actually put some effort and play this game.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
KevinM why are you so antagonistic? Just comply dude, you don't need to pick a fight out of it.

I'm honestly am a bit more inclined to lynch KevinM now .

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Also, what I spefically want to know is these two things:

Why am I scummy, in your own words.
Why is July scumy, in your own words.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Sworddancer, either put your vote on KevinM, or acknowledge that the scum must either you or me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
KevinM wants us to go the easy way.

Sorry. I've re-evaluated my reads. I'm good with lynching KevinM.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Kevin: Why are you calling me stupid?
Because you of all people should know I'm obv town?

Also it seems he prefers his own survival than a flip.

Remember, he didn't even claim. Why?
Wtf are you saying?

Of course I prefer my own survival over a flip for the LAST ****ING TIME WE ARE IN LYLO.

LYLO

LYLO AKA THE FINAL LYNCH OF THE GAME TO DECIDE WHO WINS.

Wtf information are we going to get.

Aherpderp he was vanilla townie town loses the game good info getting.

Then after the game we can all cry about how "Kevin didn't care about this game, and he's mean."

**** off and PAY attention this it the THIRD THIRD TIME I've stated it's Lylo toDAY.

KevinM's cute with his insulting way but it's brought me to the revelation that I need to go back to my old playstyle.

It's stupid conforming to a way that I hate just to appease others and I'm gonna play a way I want to. I'm sick of disrespectful ***holes like KevinM running this place and insulting people I consider my friends on a personal level and insulting them personally.

KevinM, this n00b of eight months is gonna get you lynched if you don't comply.

If you care, then actually put some effort and play this game.

Just because I keep my posts short and don't think I have to apologize doesn't mean I am not taking the game seriously.

Also if you want to get into personal insults I will have no problem not only getting modkilled and tearing this game down but I will make sure I tear into every facet of your playstyle and personality before I lose it for town.

Stop being a child and look at the reactions I draw moreso then your ****ing feelings being hurt.

CHRIST I need Ronike back or something that was a guy that could take a ****ing jab and keep playing.

ALSO INFORMATION WE'VE GAINED. CELLO DID NOT PLACE HIS VOTE ON ME EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS A SUPER EASY MISLYNCH WAGON TO START. WOULD LIKE TO LOOK MORE AT SWORDS/JULY.

Smarg/J doesn't make a lotta sense

Neither does

KevinM/Smarg (I would have bussed D1 if you want to get into meta)

Cello/Smarg I can't see.

Leaving two pairs worth looking at and that's about it,

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM why are you so antagonistic? Just comply dude, you don't need to pick a fight out of it.

I'm honestly am a bit more inclined to lynch KevinM now .
Also, what I spefically want to know is these two things:

Why am I scummy, in your own words.
Why is July scumy, in your own words.
Too Townie syndrome up in this crazy tastyness.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why would it be stupid? You are singlehandidly the most scummiest person in this game and your response to why people find you scummy is "lol they n00b."

You know, this is exactly the caliber of post I expected a player of your stature.

Pathetic.

Well you heard the man, he obviously doesn't care about town, nor cares about anyone but himself.

Play to your wincon and lynch the scummiest player in this game and that is KevinM, it's not our fault if we lose, it's his.
Worst logic I've ever seen btw. If I lost the game because I got mad because someone wasn't posting to some invisible ****ing standard I had and I lynched him.

It's my fault.

As a townie the entire job of a person isn't

"Don't get lynched"

its

"Lynch scum"

Don't blanket your **** vote with a ****ing feel good hallmark card. *****

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

before I lose it for town.

ALSO INFORMATION WE'VE GAINED. CELLO DID NOT PLACE HIS VOTE ON ME EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS A SUPER EASY MISLYNCH WAGON TO START. WOULD LIKE TO LOOK MORE AT SWORDS/JULY.

Smarg/J doesn't make a lotta sense

Neither does

KevinM/Smarg (I would have bussed D1 if you want to get into meta)

Cello/Smarg I can't see.

Leaving two pairs worth looking at and that's about it,
KevinM, you wouldn't have to bus. Smarg's plan was to fakeclaim, and get a CC. You know that then the CC'er would also get lynched the next day.

This is why you had to ignore her the first day, so someone else could have been mislynched before the fakeclaim. You had a reason to ignore her attack. Don't say it was because you thought she was stupid town. YOU LIED. I don't give a **** about insults you floppy noodle.

"Before I lose it for town" if you're town, you already lost for town. But I don't believe you are town.

Of course you would.

J asked you to elaborate on why July is scum, you never did. It would be a good idea to state which of the two are scum. Swords or July?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I've said it before and I will say it again.

Swords has NEVER taken a stance in this entire game.

He was on various wagons with REALLY REALLY poor reasoning. Heck I don't even remember why he was on half of them. He also really wishy washed people with the, I don't want to have to lynch you but mentality.

He was non-existant, made no connections and more importantly basically non-factored the game and then called me out on it.

July

To put it simply during D2 and D3 I was always factored in as a possible lynch. I was always at LEAST quoting something scummy and calling it such.

Yes I didn't make cases, YES You guys hate that playstyle.

But you know what.. I DIDN'T KNOW JULY WAS IN THE ****ING GAME when it game to today.

No ****ing clue.. That's how little I know of her.

Give me this then

Name three strong connections between players that those two had.

I can give you three for me.

1. Smarg wanted her dead, she wanted me dead. Which raises two good points one is the fact that if I wanted to have a fake claim (which btw I would ALWAYS be the one to fakeclaim you can go look at any mafia game I've been in where a fake claim happens and see that, in fact Monster Mafia, Simpsons Mafia I can name right off the top of my head) I would have fake claimed and TWO I would not intentionally put both of is the spotlight saying lynch us both if it gets her killed or just pushed it that hard. Btw my definition might be different so for the sake of you not getting all riled up pushing hard for me is making more then 3-4 posts about a single player and wanting them lynched, not the length of my post/case on said stupid townie/scum.

2. Ryker- The person who probably knows my playstyle the most knows I was town and as such should probably be listened to. J you apparantly came to a lot of the same conclusions, you should probably realize this one is also true.

3. Cello: There is a reason I've been interacting specifically with Cello a lot in my posts and its because I feel I'm capable of reading him extremely well.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If you can look at this Ran and HONESTLY think of three strong connections they have then you can refute my point. If not its time to start looking at them a little harder, don't you think.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like how there was 3 other people viewing, including Smarboy69 2 invisible. So I unvoted.

I don't want a quick lynch. I'll see what KevinM means about the 3 connections thing. I'll look at that.

We do have to lynch correctly toDay. Let's see if he is bull****ting or not.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
KevinM said:
Where did I say you were scum this Day? I've been against Swords the whole time.

@Ranmaru: You aren't the final arbiter of justice. If you're truly dead set on lynching Kevin, then I'm fine with going No Lynch and letting you die. Since that's 3v1 toMorrow and the Day after will see 2v1 (and thus the lynch toMorrow would go through), we can just win without you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's not up to you. I do want to lynch Kevin. I'll re-read Swords tho.

Top Bottom