• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

July

Smash Apprentice
So we just need to put someone on the chopping block to end the game yes? Doesn't no lynch just keep the game going?

Vote: July

2 more to vote me please

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Either way it works I think. But just in case.

unvote vote July

I'll still lose the game any if I'm not beheaded toDay so there's no point in delaying it.

July

Smash Apprentice
Lol wait, I'm confused, I thought we had to cut off Swords head to win the game : O If we don't have to I'm cool with a doing a no lynch, but I just want to make sure

@Swords, I would have voted with J, I would have had some stuff to catch up on and honestly I wasn't sure between you/Kevin, so prolly would've gone with you

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Game Over | Who Won?

FINAL Votecount (3/4)

July (0):
Sworddancer. (0):
Cello_Marl (0):
KevinM (0):

No Lynch (3): Sword, KevinM, July

Not Voting (1): Cello

Sworddancer.,

Mafia Roleblocker, has been lynched!

KevinM, Vanilla Townie, has survived!
Cello_Marl, Vanilla Townie, has survived!
July, Town Redeemed Soul, has survived!

TOWN WINS!!!

July

Smash Apprentice
LOL at me being town redeemed soul :33

J for MVP, sorry about that case...but you played great especially this last Day, pinning Swords as scum, so good : D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Good job town.

Sorry about being bad.

J you scared me to death.

Ran you scared me to death.

Cello or Ryker for MVP imo

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
MVP: J

Sorry about that town. I really messed up the CC, told you. Honest mistake.

Also feel free to critique my play, I'll try to improve from now on. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Loool I see. xD Glad you were viewing then, I unvoted and it went down from there. : D

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
vote J for MVP

Both J and Ryker did a pretty good job, and I wouldn't mind seeing either of them get MVP. I think though that J did a pretty good job though catching scum while not having the advantage of being cleared like Ryker did, though. Plus, J really drove home the game for town and that deserves a lot of MVP points.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha. I saw that Smarg tried to bus KevM. That's why I was sure it was between you and KevM, Swords.

Thing is, it seemed as though he ignored her early on to set something up. But she was "waiting for his input"

So I was ok with changing votes.

"Well, might as well arrange my thoughts here.

Going to have to kill Ryker toNight, no way around it.

Going to have to attack Cello toMarrow, no way around it.

Going to have to either make a case against July or J final Day. No way around it. Really going to have to play this one by ear. I have no idea who I can possibly get on myside. Idk, maybe I'll make a case against KevinM. We'll see.

I'm going have to reread during the Night to build a case against Cello.

I think the reason I'm so uninterested in playing scum is because I feel an obligation to always play it really safe. This leads me to looking awkward. I need to get past this."

What happened to that? Make a case bro. Or put an effort. :p

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Scum QT said:
Gord & J

I'm grouping them togather because they're both wild cards at this point. I haven't seen Gord's play in awhaile and I'm totally aware of the possibility that he'll wipe out a can of badass on us.
This was to be done after I was on the guillotine.

Yes, I planned my being on the guillotine. I saw the ability to have a confirmed town status as a way to analyze all player's actions surrounding myself, and exposing them accordingly. Basically, what I'm saying is that the way I played D1 was on purpose. Like, you know how you tend to have that one player who's acting, like, really dumb town/scummy and ya lynch em and he's town, and scum tried using that ease of the case to make an easy ML? I planned on being that easy ML, just so I can snap back into my slim jim and f*** s*** up. It was experimental, and I had fun with my playstyle. The only thing hindering me from the Smarg wagon was Ranmaru's TERRIBLE FREAKING CC. Like, dude, you don't mess that crap up. But ahh well GGs to town :D.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Basically I thought I was the reporter. I messed it up.

I EVEN CHECKED KEVIN. WHY KEVIN. DAMN IT.

I checked him because I was suspicious of him...

I'm sorry about that guys. I made it harder for you. But thanks to J, we got it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. -Joey-

I liked your effort to make that Gord Case. I didn't read it AT ALL. xD I was reading the thread, and was tired. Also, when I cc'd, I liked your thought. I know I made a mistake, but I deff want you punishing the people who make it or claim to make a mistake. :p That way we can catch scum lying.

2. Cello_Marl

Cello. Meh, you were pretty quite. I was doubting your alignment a little, especially when you claimed mafia. But I just ignored it, I don't know why.

3. Gheb_01

I think it was unfair that you didn't get to even play before dying. I don't know. Why was there a night 0?

4. giraffelasergun

Ok. Let's say J changes his playstyle, and likes to change colours when he does. Remember to look if he actually CHANGED his playstyle. Don't regard the colour change as a change of playstyle. It's just that he changes the colour when he uses a different playstyle, but this isn't true all the time. (I'm not even sure if he changes colours when changing playstyles, lol)

Even if he DID change his playstyle, how would that be scummy?

I feel people thought you were scummy, I didn't. I just thought you were wrong. That isn't scummy at all.

5. Gordito

I thought you were were just like GLG, but a tad scummier. I guess your d1 plan is the cause of this though?

Also, you had every reason to want me dead over Smarg's. I am sorry for messing up my claim. Simple mistake. Meh.

6. J

Good stuff J! I was willing to lynch KevinM because he seemed to have more intent than Swords in my eyes. Meaning, he was more anti-town then Swords was. But after my case and KevinM's response, Swords came in and you noticed it. Glad you did. :3

7. July

Hmmm, ok. The wagoning. Work on that. Just use scumpicks in place of the times you want to vote someone. Do it like 3 times. Then, if you want to vote someone, do a re-read and make a case on them, and vote them. That way, you'll be sure that you are voting with good reason. If you do this, stick to it, no matter what.

Please don't take my attacks personally. I try to see it from the pov that you may be scum. It's just the connections were there. I was having a hard time deciding. But J had you as town, I trusted him.

8. KevinM

I don't know what you have against us "Newbies". Really. You really seemed anti-town, and I wouldn't have known you were town because I have never played with you. You might need to spoon feed us a little, since you may know more than we do. I'm clueless here bro, plz help. Also, you didn't defend yourself well either. You didn't even claim, why? That made me think you were scum too. Yet again, I acknowledge I'm inexperienced, but it ain't my fault. I'm trying to improve.

Anyways, thanks to J, town won. I think you were lucky that the scum team wasn't that strong either, Kev.

I guess you shouldn't ignore a weak players case, because then if a fake claim happens later, you can be suspected. Do you think I am wrong? Please tell me how I am, I am willing to admit being wrong.

Bout the survival thing, I was just thinking scum. You know? Plus, I would have kept pushing for you, yet I voted Swords anyways.

9. Ranmaru

You messed up that cc.

10. Ryker

You were town, I could tell. I saw more help from you than Kevm, and I liked it. Although, I didn't like that when I was posting, you and Joey were singing. So I voted you for pressure and discussion. I was not trying to get an easy wagon.

11. smargaret

I didn't really think you were scum. I just voted you without a strong reason, yet you ignored me haha. Then votes piled on you. When I saw you claim, I knew I had to cc asap. Haha I saw you laugh at my messed up cc. My bad. lol.

12. Sworddancer.

Yo. I backed off you earlier. I just didn't like how you were joining in on J like that. Also, I like playing as scum because then I have to deceive town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Just to let you know, J, the game could have BEEN over if you'd have gone with me when it mattered. Because you weren't man enough, Kamina died.

Joey:

Oh my god, I wanted to choke you. I didn't need to be cleared. I could stay alive and pin scum securing my town points. All you did was seal your fate and mine for sure.

J:

Aside from not manning up when I wanted you to, you played well. Thank you so much for not lynching KevMo. Seriously afraid you were going to do it. You really did reach the same conclusions I did, but independently which is what let me trust you. It's really nice to know you can die and someone else will still get it done.

The only other problem I had was when you sat down and let Cello and Sword argue it out. No offense to Sword, but Cello will win that every time, regardless of alignment.

Ran:

You botched that claim and it almost ****ed us over. TBQH, you need to step up your play a little. You were just wrong most of the time. : /

Smarg:

What was the plan? I don't get it. You just kinda sat there and looked more scummy than everyone else.

Gord:

Terrible Day 1, but nice play while on the guillotine.

Cello:

Worst play of the game. You sat there being useless only to come in and get mad. I don't think I've ever played a game where we've agreed.

GLG:

Tunneled bad on a faulty case. You, like Gord, were helpful after you were cleared.

July:

Should've LONG since left J alone, but once you got off him, you seemed to have lost the ability to be decisive. Your cases always looked grimy because they each had filler points that didn't matter.

KevinM:

Appease them. Don't apologize to them, **** that, but give them a little bit more if they're slow on the pick-up. I didn't want you lynched because I could see content coming from you even if no one else could. I had your stances and that was WAAAAAAY more than I got from Swords or Cello. Give a little and next time I probably won't mind you in LyLo, but in this game, you were a LyLo liability.

Sword:

Lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk AtE lurk lurk meta case-like thing dead

Fix it

Xiivii and Set-up:

That misinformation about LyLo sucked a lot. It's a mistake I could see my self making and I don't blame you, but it really sucked. Would the executioner make the numbers play out better? Because, as it stands, I don't know that I'd play another RG.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Just to let you know, J, the game could have BEEN over if you'd have gone with me when it mattered. Because you weren't man enough, Kamina died.

Joey:

Oh my god, I wanted to choke you. I didn't need to be cleared. I could stay alive and pin scum securing my town points. All you did was seal your fate and mine for sure.

J:

Aside from not manning up when I wanted you to, you played well. Thank you so much for not lynching KevMo. Seriously afraid you were going to do it. You really did reach the same conclusions I did, but independently which is what let me trust you. It's really nice to know you can die and someone else will still get it done.

The only other problem I had was when you sat down and let Cello and Sword argue it out. No offense to Sword, but Cello will win that every time, regardless of alignment.

Ran:

You botched that claim and it almost ****ed us over. TBQH, you need to step up your play a little. You were just wrong most of the time. : /

Smarg:

What was the plan? I don't get it. You just kinda sat there and looked more scummy than everyone else.
*Reads*

Ryker said:
Gord:

Terrible Day 1, but nice play while on the guillotine.
*Sips tea*

Ryker said:
GLG:

Tunneled bad on a faulty case. You, like Gord, were helpful after you were cleared.

Ryker said:
You, like Gord, were helpful after you were cleared.
Ryker said:
were helpful after you were cleared.
Ryker said:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I apologize for leaving this game out in the open so long after its completion.

Me and Xiivi talked this over for quite a bit and we decided there will not be an MVP for this game.

The reason being is that scum played fairly poorly towards the end while town's toughest challenge was steering other townies onto the right track. Though there was a comendable effort put forth by both Ryker and J (we considered this option as the MVP choice), scum simply did not play that well and it was quite obvious who the major suspects were.

With that said, I would like to congratulate J and Ryker for a good game and the rest of town who collectively pulled it out in the end.

Top Bottom