• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Day 1 - Votecount 1 (6/11)

J (2): Gordito, Sworddancer.
smargaret (0):
Ranmaru (0):
-Joey- (0):
Gordito (2): J, Cello_Marl
July (0):
Sworddancer. (1): Ranmaru
Cello_Marl (0):
Ryker (0):
KevinM (0):
giraffelasergun (0):

Not Voting (6): smargaret, -Joey-, July, Ryker, KevinM, giraffelasergun

Deadline: 02.20.11 11:59PM EST

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Gordito said:
I pointed out the people cuz smargz and bean**** weren't responding and I saw em and I was like hmm...
You realize that this is the very sort of "deflecting" that you were JUST accusing J of, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gordito, as Cello_Marl has pointed out, your being contradicting and hypocritical.

Is this scummy? (Your actions, not Cello's)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
J, from the last I've seen you, the fact that you're not posting in pink is aggressive. And yes, you're trying to be very aggressive.

What do I hope to learn from smarg? She's smart, and I tend to agree with her when she's town. She'll keep me sane.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Deflecting isn't quite right, evasive is better.

J asked you (an admittedly dumb) question about why you were butting into our conversation, and you started talking about how other people weren't posting. You were trying to put attention on them.

#HBC | Gorf

It wasn't evasive at all. I didn't avoid the question cuz I said this:

Shut up. The fact that I'm posting and you're being aggressive toward me indicates me being in the argument.
I didn't waste my time answering the invitation question cuz I didn't care to.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, from the last I've seen you, the fact that you're not posting in pink is aggressive. And yes, you're trying to be very aggressive.

What do I hope to learn from smarg? She's smart, and I tend to agree with her when she's town. She'll keep me sane.
If I were to start posting in pink would that be non-aggressive as you see me? No I am not trying to be aggressive at all.

inb4Jcallsbuddyingwithsmargz.
I won't say that, but I'll certainly say that I thought it.
^Ditto

Well not really.

You're complimenting her. Why?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It wasn't evasive at all. I didn't avoid the question cuz I said this:

I didn't waste my time answering the invitation question cuz I didn't care to.
Shouldn't town answer all questions asked of them because they have nothing to hide. Why should town not care?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
I'm still frozen solid from being outside at the moment; I'll post content when I've thawed enough to figure out wtf happened to J.

#HBC | Gorf

Cute, with the whole pink thing...

J said:
If I were to start posting in pink would that be non-aggressive as you see me? No I am not trying to be aggressive at all.
That's not the way I see it dude. The crap you're pulling now isn't the generally passive J I remember.

J said:
complimenting her. Why?
Cuz she mad cute. And cuz I've had experience with her and like the way she plays the game. You've seen me compliment her as town in the past genius. Remember DnD? Of course you do, you referenced it.

J said:
Shouldn't town answer all questions asked of them because they have nothing to hide. Why should town not care?
Cuz the result is me being a troll:

Gord said:
No you didn't invite me, but I saw your footprints on the magical yellow brick road and decided to follow it to your conversation. Happy with me answering your dumb question?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm still frozen solid from being outside at the moment; I'll post content when I've thawed enough to figure out wtf happened to J.
A change for the better.

Cute, with the whole pink thing...
Good to know.

Gordito said:
That's not the way I see it dude. The crap you're pulling now isn't the generally passive J I remember.
What is the last game you played with me? I began playing this way after a game I'm not talking about. So agressive J = Scum J? You're lieing.

Gordito said:
Cuz she mad cute. And cuz I've had experience with her and like the way she plays the game. You've seen me compliment her as town in the past genius. Remember DnD? Of course you do, you referenced it.
I remember DnD and I remember when you+her are combined there equals dead townies. Why would you want to reference her in which she helped you kill townies in DnD and let's bring another reference, Discworld but there you both were killed by N1. (I forgot about Smarg being in Discworld because of it mainly consisting of Kuzi but nonetheless) Also let's bring up Halo in which you two hydra'd and lost the game at the end in LYLO. So I should awesome you are town because you compliment her? You could do so as scum.

Gordito said:
Cuz the result is me being a troll:
Not important.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

Vote: J.

If you honestly think gordito is scum why do you decide to change things about your playstyle he particularly wants you too?

#HBC | Gorf

I believe last game was... UPick maf? Yea, and when you relinquished your restriction, you became normal, iirc. In fact you apologized for being mean and shiz.

Smargz is p. smart, and I esp. got that impression when we hydra'd in halo. She pointed out the man being scummy RIGHT off the bat, even before we got the hydra QT up. And then I went on to convince her that Swiss was scum after the Zen ML (even though I was wrong about X1), and bla bla bla I think of Smargz like my checks and balances basically.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I mean you all had a big boom in 1.5 hours.

Are you not expecting people to skim when they make their first few posts?

Also, because I assumed since it was PAGE 2 that it was RVS and I could make a joke post. Kinda why I put the cat face lol.

Cello I don't know what IM whatever is, but I'm not that! D:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, never played with ya before. Explain your exp. and who you know in this game. Anyone you know you can read well?

KevinM, never played with ya either but you seem to be an ancient like FF. Would you consider yourself good at scum-hunting?

Gordito, rusty? Let's hope so because then we can read you better.

Smargaret, are you going to tunnel me like our last encounter in DnD? Or is it going to be more like Oddworld where you just died N1?

That's it for now.
I'm not new at this game and I'm pretty good at it. Been playing on this site for a few months but left and I'be been playing elsewhere for about 2 years. Don't treat me to a newbie card. I'm restricted to a borrowed phone until Friday, so I'm going to be forced into low activity until then.j

How about instead of wasting our time circle jerking, we policy lynch a historic inactive or a notorious distraction. I want EVERYONE to weigh in.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
IGMEOY = I-Got-My-Eye-On-You

It's the fact you picked a side without even knowing a single thing and assumed to hop on whomever had the most votes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker according to that, if we lynch an inactive that would be you to my knowledge since you were replaced in all the games I was supposed to be in with you.

I wasn't pulling the n00b card on you.

So you are to the thought process of lyncing inactive>lynching scummy person D1?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sorry, I was forced to do the dishes. =/

So you believe I am scum from my posts? Why don't you go ahead and point out specifics for me? Why would you not try and help me? Isn't that what town is supposed to do?

Cello knows what I think of Cello.
J knows what I think of Cello.
Swords is Swords.

When are you going to be useful? Speak up soon please.
I believe you're the most scummy atp, yes. Nothing definite though, if that's what you're asking.

The specifics of it is that I think you overreacted. You're rvs post does not seem like a rvs post to me in the sense that it delved into pretty much every detail of Cello's post and I thought that it was just over lenghy for something that's suppose to be 'random.' Gord's vote getting you to vote him also seemed like an unwarrented strong reaction. You're saying that Gboy calling you out so early is scummy, correct? Is that really scummy though? If so, why? Is it all just personnal meta you have on him?

Town's suppose to scumhunt. I don't understand your point about town helping people. Can you expend on that please?

Also about Cello, it depends on your definition of clear.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't trust people that can "read" other people. They always **** up.

You frequent the Social board, so you know the answer to this. This question is worthless even beyond the normal worthlessness of the question. I want the time that I spent reading it back, or your lynch.

This doesn't even make sense. If one is out of practice, the one makes mistakes, regardless of faction. That's not a better read.

How threatening. And how pointless.

Vote J
This post and vote are useless and empty. Cello is fishing for a reaction so he can pressure whoever speaks up.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Whoops, posted my last post without finishing it. Here's the last part of it:

Also about Cello, it depends on your definition of clear. If by "clear" you mean a town read, then yes, I have a town read on him based off of meta. However, if you mean that I have cleared him totally by meta, then no, I have not.

#HBC | Gorf

Ryker said:
How about instead of wasting our time circle jerking, we policy lynch a historic inactive or a notorious distraction. I want EVERYONE to weigh in.
If this is serious, I wouldn't wanna lynch an inactive o'er here when we can get justifiable info for a lynch. A notorious distraction? ... Nah, cuz that'd probz end up being me :p. No but for srs, I don't think either way is a good outlook on a lynch. If it comes to that or NL, then take out the distraction, but that shouldn't be the case.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Wait you think me posting in pink = change of playstyle? I'm mocking him.

You are skimming hard.
Yes, I'm not going to bother reading a circle argument but those two posts really stick out too me and I will be focusing on them much more.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Even if you "inb4" it, it's still buddying. You can think I'm smart and value my reads without making such a huge deal of it.

J's initial question towards me is useless. There is no way of answering that question - I don't intend to be lurkish, but I also have no idea who's going to draw the n1 nk. J, what did you hope to gain from my answer to that question? J's change in playstyle is also unsettling, but in a watchful waiting kind of way.

Ryker, of course Cello is fishing for a reaction. That's like saying the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.

Vote: Gboy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry, I was forced to do the dishes. =/

I believe you're the most scummy atp, yes. Nothing definite though, if that's what you're asking.

The specifics of it is that I think you overreacted. You're rvs post does not seem like a rvs post to me in the sense that it delved into pretty much every detail of Cello's post and I thought that it was just over lenghy for something that's suppose to be 'random.' Gord's vote getting you to vote him also seemed like an unwarrented strong reaction. You're saying that Gboy calling you out so early is scummy, correct? Is that really scummy though? If so, why? Is it all just personnal meta you have on him?

Town's suppose to scumhunt. I don't understand your point about town helping people. Can you expend on that please?
So why do you think Cello's delving into all of my questions that were not related to him? My initial RVS post was my questions but my next point which rebuttaled Cello was RVS. I voted Gordito for RVS but as I keep on hearing what he has to say, I am more content with my vote on him. It was not OMGUS. You misunderstood because I did call that initial action scummy. It is not based on meta.

Town is supposed to scumhunt but they also seem to hold a bit more compassion whereas you voted me to shut me up as you have said instead of trying to "control" someone you thought was being over-aggressive.

Whoops, posted my last post without finishing it. Here's the last part of it:

Also about Cello, it depends on your definition of clear. If by "clear" you mean a town read, then yes, I have a town read on him based off of meta. However, if you mean that I have cleared him totally by meta, then no, I have not.
How are his posts town and mine not? Could you do a compare/contrast on how Cello = town and J = scum from that?

KevinM/Smarg/July/Ran = Talk about GLG's post. What do you think of it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker according to that, if we lynch an inactive that would be you to my knowledge since you were replaced in all the games I was supposed to be in with you.

I wasn't pulling the n00b card on you.

So you are to the thought process of lyncing inactive>lynching scummy person D1?
Didn't say you were throwing the card, just said don't.

I asked for your thoughts, I dont care who you thought it might be, though the discussion is welcome. If you think it would be me, you're free to think so.

As to my opinion, I wouldn't mind lynching an inactive as a strong end game is what wins games, but I haven't read past the Gord post I quoted let me get back to you.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm going to bed. I'll be posting minimally tomorrow, gonna watch Never Say Never (no I'm not gay, yes I'm psyched). So at the worst, I'll be responding to everything midlate Saturday.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes, I'm not going to bother reading a circle argument but those two posts really stick out too me and I will be focusing on them much more.
So you openly admit to not reading and you don't plan on reading? Also you admit to tunnel those two posts till you get as much as you can from squeezing them dry? Alright.

Gordito is scummier and I think he will flip anti-town, and with our gimme unless I see blatant scum I don't want polly emotion pants in a Mylo/Lylo situation
Is the last part supposed to be me? Or is that what you think of Gordito?

Even if you "inb4" it, it's still buddying. You can think I'm smart and value my reads without making such a huge deal of it.

J's initial question towards me is useless. There is no way of answering that question - I don't intend to be lurkish, but I also have no idea who's going to draw the n1 nk. J, what did you hope to gain from my answer to that question? J's change in playstyle is also unsettling, but in a watchful waiting kind of way.

Vote: Gboy
1.) I agree with.
2.) It was merely an RVS question in which to try and reconnect with someone I had not played with at all. I also wanted to see if you had animosity towards my play still.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J, you have to admit, that post did not seem very rvs like at all. Plus, it's kind of ironic that after Gord accussed you of OMGUS that you voted him right back.

Take a chill pill dude, you need to calm down.

unvote
vote J

---

Btw Ran is irl bf of July? I did not know this.
Post is grody.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Is the answer they can both go but in order of Gord to J acceptable?
I read absolutely nothing other than this, but the answer is yes.

Cello hungers and must forage.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You come off as anixous very early. In your 16 I did not get any hint of RVS, instead it seems like you felt immediatly threatened by Cello, even though he was only a few posts in.

To respond to your other question to me:

Gord I don't think anything of yet.
Cello I think is Cello.
Part one is a good post. Part two is dodging and trying to stay firmly on the fence.

Top Bottom