• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Ace
The Michael Jackson droids make you their enemy because of that last sentence. As you run away, I teleport out of the 582nd dimension (which was reopened by nin10do when he joined my clan). I am ruler of the land.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
<Being that i am currently in return from teh past state, my Opporunities of creation are limitless>
<and now for the grand Finale!!!!>

*forms a golem of Pure Light to look like my previous body*

F-MnR (fake Marth_n_Roy): I have come to this castle, not to dethrone the ruler, but to inform you that this may not matter at all.

All::rotfl: :laugh: :bee: :laugh: :rotfl:

*holds up small, Highly Luminate sphere, apox. 5 cam in Diameter*

F-MnR: This my dear compadres is the Supernova Bomb.
When activated, ity will conect EVERY-SINGLE-STAR's core with every other Planet's core, Creating a discharge of energy, so violent, so pure, do vastly devestating that will,.... Lets just say This throne room, this very Universe,... will no longer continue to exist

ALL:O_O :crazy: O_O *Gasp*

F-MnR: unless you aren't mortal, your mind, body, and Soul with be obliterated, along with everything else

F-MnR: I can switch to diffent dementions, planes of existence, so all and all. I will survive. You all will stay here and die no questions asked

All: :cry:

F-MnR: and so to avoid the terribly high crime of Genoside, i will preserve 22 (12 female,10 male) of EVERY intellegent race, and bring them with me, who they are,... heh, well thats up to Me and God.
non spammers, mods, and n00bs along with SWF shall be saved. Crono, however shall share the fate of the universe.

I am not ruler of the land, for there is not point to being it

This universe ENDS in 10 posts

heh heh heh, god i love doing this!

DARKsideofMARTH

Smash Cadet
DSOM: NO!!!!! NOT THIS UNIVERSE! wait, you said n00bs would be saved yes?

F-MNR: I repeat, non spammers, mods, and n00bs along with SWF shall be saved

DSOM: Except for Chrono Right?

F-MNR: That is correct.

DSOM: and your just going to kill us all with that little ball there huh?

F-MNR: Yes

DSOM: and it's gonna destroy the planet?

F-MNR: (getting impatient) yes.

DSOM: and the whole universe?

F-MNR: (growing red in the face) yes.

DSOM: along with everyone?

F-MNR: YES!!! NOW SHUT UP!!! :mad:

DSOM: Jez, what is your problem

F-MNR: YOU! YOUR CONSTANT BABBLE AND MEANINGLESS QUESTIONS OF THE NATURE IN WHICH I ALREADY EXPLAINED! SHUT UP!

DSOM: well, gosh, if it hurts your feelings that much I'll quiet down a bit sheesh, that's all you had to say...

F-MNR: okay, I understand that your sorry, and I forgive you.

DSOM: cool.........do you need a hug right now?

F-MNR: THAT'S IT! (Shoots DSOM)

DSOM(ghost) :CRAP! YAH KNOW WHAT PAL?!?!?THAT'S THE LAST STRAW! I'LL LET YOU YELL AT ME, I'LL LET YOU PUNCH ME BUT THAT IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER EVER SHOOT ME! (punches at F-MNR, but fist goes straight through his head)

F-MNR: ouh, brain freeze, what the heck was that all about? i drank that slushie and hour ago and NOW i'm getting brain freeze?

DSOM(ghost) : WTF? F-MNR! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?

F-MNR: Somebody get this body away from here, It's already starting to smell funky.

DSOM(ghost) : Sweet, I'm dead...consider yourself haunted F-MNR... whoa, what a bright light I see, how pretty,

**VOICE**: DSOM! COME TO THE LIGHT!

DSOM(ghost) : whatever you say mr booming voice.

(in Heaven)

God: It's been a while DSOM, what has it been, nearly 79 pages

DSOM: yah, something like that, since page 64 at least, but back then, you were giving everyone all these wicked powers and eventually, I got stabed in the face and died for a while untill about page 70-ish, where I met LHS_LOSER, man, what a homo that guy was.....

God: yah yah, good times, good times...geez, it's been a while since MNR decided to go stupid and destroy the universe..

DSOM: yah, has been a while, any way, yah think you can gimmie some of those angelic powers you gave to UIQ and Ace?

God: oh those two, I havn't seen them in forever!

DSOM: yah, I know, this place just isn't the same without them,

God: yah....but, anyway, how about that power you wanted?

DSOM: I honestly don't care what it is as long as I survive the end of the universe thingie going down and any other thing that might happen like....me getting shot again, man that sucked.

God: word. So it is said so it shall be!

(DSOM is bathed in light, Huge Wings sprout from his back,and an elegent, yet huge sword appears in his hand)

DSOM: I am ready to go now. send me back

(Heaven fades to black)

God: don't worry, I made it so your true powers don't come out in some corny fashion like ace's did

(world fades in DSOM flies to the top of the castle housing the throne and awaits the day of judgement)

THIS UNIVERSE ENDS IN 9 POSTS!
I'm ready, are you?

Smash Ace
Lol. I've been dimensionally teleporting for the past 20 or so posts. All the rest of you are screwed. BTW, this orb is tied to this dimension, so don't even try to move it into another because it won't work.

You have 8 posts to live.

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
now he's got 7 posts to live well, i got bored reading wat darthmarth wrote after noobs will be saved. soo... i just take the throne and i am ruler of the land

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
Make it four Kiddos,
but for the sake of the game,
*DSM goes into castle*
DSM: Does everyone here know that this universe ends in Four posts?
Everyone: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
DSM suit yourselves, You have been forewarned.
Everyone: :rolleyes:
DSDM: Whatever...(kicks throne, throne goes flying into a slightly bottomed bottomless pit)
DSM: cool, I rule the land for the next four posts.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
4 posts left

Just for fun, i build a ship and claim it can save a bunch of people fro,m utter destruction, and i charges them 10 bars of platinum to get on. the 'warp engines' on the thing fail and the ship, wityh the exeption of the crew (they had left an hour earlier) dies.

i think i picked out a decient demension to move too. . .but im still shopping around

Smash Ace
2 posts remain until armageddon... The stars seem to flicker with an additional brightness as if they know this is their last chance to shine. I chain everyone up and torture them, but keep them alive so they can see the final moments of this dimension...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
i was immortal since i was transported to the 582nd dimension. For one last hurrah i take over the land with ease. Then i take my immortal life outa this dimension and head to one i created, with my crazy powers, the falco dimension, where only falcos can stay. I sit up close to my flat screen tv, put on my shades, and turn to the earth channel, knowing there is only one post left....

awesomestnerd

Smash Cadet
I walk up to F-MnR and point to the orb
Me: " Hey isn't that the jawbreaker I gave to you the other day so you would stop crying because mommy gave you a spanking?"
F-MnR: *sniffles* yes........
Me: "Well its mine now twerp!" (takes jawbreaker, rescues throne from bottomless pit using a fishing pole, and sits on throne)

I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND!!!

awesomestnerd

Smash Cadet
I walk up to F-MnR and point to the orb
Me: " Hey isn't that the jawbreaker I gave to you the other day so you would stop crying because mommy gave you a spanking?"
F-MnR: *sniffles* yes........
Me: "Well its mine now twerp!" (takes jawbreaker, rescues throne from bottomless pit using a fishing pole, and sits on throne)

I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Smash Ace
As the orb falls into a bottomless pit, it reverses and comes back up (bottomless pits are holes to other dimensions, which the orb cannot travel to). It reaches the top in this post and begins its devastating chain reaction, wiping out the entire dimension and all of you!!! I escaped along with Smashboards and all the blah blah blah that got saved to the newly formed Smash dimension, created to ensure the stability of the cosmic scale and prevent utter catastrophe from spreading... As Smashboards was saved and all of you died, I am ruler of the land!!

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
falcoX jumped to heaven to talk with god.
fx: Hey god, whatsup, whyd u destroy the universe?
God: Geez, i dont know. Man this is ugly.
fx: Tell me about it.
GOD: I had way to much holy water last night.
fx: Yea man crazy party. Say, what are you going to do about the destroyed universe and all?
God:Well I'll guess I'll restore it to normal.
fx: Normal? Thats a little weak. Cant you give me superpowers or somethin?
God: Im sorry, falco, but i cant do anything to help you.
fx: Well, alright, but can i at least become ruler of the land.
God: Tell u what, u go fight the current ruler, and when u win the fight, i'll restore earth and everything u want, with u being the ruler of the land.
fx: Alright thanks. Hey, can i have like some super angel gaurdians to aid me in my upcoming battle?
God: I dont see the harm. (With that God gave falcox 20,000 gaurdian angel warriors)
fx: Thanks, man I owe u won.
God: No, u owe me several.
fx: Lol ok, cya.

Falcox was transported to 3.14159s dimension. He and hsi gaurdian angels easily defeated his foe. God restored the universe and falcoX and his guardian angels went to the throne, as falco was the ruler of the land!

TheRedneck

Smash Journeyman
Mesa Arizona with a 12 gauge and Darth Vader ploti
I using my conections with god [still being Bubba Budda] he got you to join forces with me to repay him for restoring the earth so I gave you one of the dimensions I control and went back to my secret universe [that I moved a castle to earlier] leaving everything to me and falco. Thus we are rulers of the land.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Because you killed everyone you are the only person left on Earth. You die of boredom.

I am the ruler of the land.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Because you killed everyone you are the only person left on Earth. You die of boredom.

I am the ruler of the land.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*I walk in* "Hey FalcoX! I hear you play the trombone! play me something!"
FX: "Ok!"*Pulls out trombone and takes a deep breath*
Me: "I hope you like bubblegum!"*throws a large glob of gum in the trombone, causing a extremely large buble grows from the trombone*
Me: Crap!
FX: I'll pop it!
Me: Nooooooooo!
*gum explodes covering the entire country in gum.*
BUBBLEGUM IS THE RULER OF THE LAND!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I summon the almighty lord of Jiff to cover the lands in peanut butter dissolving the gum. Although the grass will nolonger grow,

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
But you accidentally fall into the sandwich with falcoX and get eaten.

I am the ruler of the land...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
But I resurrect as my telepathically controlled zombies all those who have died in this thread and let them stereotypically eat your brains. I am ruler of the land.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately Leon is homosexual so he and the 10 billion Michael Jackson clones chase you forever.

I am ruler of the land.

pureone01

Smash Rookie
I stand on my head and sing the song that never ends till you giv up and run away i put 2000 armed centrees around the thrown, and mine fields in between them and laser perimeters. muhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom