• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
since everyone is sad i am gone from this game, they all cry. there tears magically bring me back to life and convince me to rule the land once again. So i come back to the throne and say ill share this delicous roast beef and turkey sandwich with u. U take a bite, not remembering that i am sick with what is (POsibbly) strep throat. I am ruler of the land

pizza_boy220

Smash Rookie
Out of nowhere a giant yoshi eats you. Then he eats me and the throne. Inside his stomach I float on the throne as the stomach acids dissolve falcox.

NOW I AM RULER OF THE LAND.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
I come back from the doctor's office(that's where ive been for the last hour or so...) and spill some medicine the dissolves skin on you and you die.

Now im the ruler of the land.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Up in heaven...

God: Well hello falcoX long time no see. Hows everything going?
Fx: Fine, but im having a problem ruling the land.
God: Oh, you are?
Fx: Yea, Im dead.
God: (Yelling) SO YUR JUST HERE TO ASK TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE? AGAIN!!! THIS IS TO MUCH FALCO, THIS SILLY GAME OF YURS HAS TO STOP!!!
With that god creates a giant meteor, one that cannont be stopped. It will destroy the throne, and the entire dimension it is in. It will land in 15 posts... I dont know about you, but im getting out of here. I warp to a special dimension that only i have, ignoring the throne and the title RUler of the land, because I know there are only 15 posts until Armagedon....

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Listening to FX's smart advice I also teleport to a special dimension that only i have, but before I go I take the throne....

Now I am the ruler of MY land.
-----------------------------------
14 posts until Armagedeon

Smash Ace
...I teleport to your dimensions due to the fact that I see all dimensions. I kill you with a well placed post, clogging your computer and giving you an explosive fit of anger which ends your life. The universe ends AGAIN in 12 posts. Run scared, puny N00bs!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
????????
much confusion has ensued since i last rulled the land. time for me to correct it.
i confine all you peasents to one place and make a judgement on you.
I send you all to hell and there the only thing you have is a gamecube, but your smash disk is scratched up and you try for eternity to make it work, but the only thing that does is luigi's mansion.
Ahahahahahaha!!!

I am once again RulerOof The Land with 11 postes left.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Places SakuraPichu in the Sahara Desert with a Pichu following her for the rest of time.

Now I am the ruler of the Land!
-----
10 posts left...can't wait

bul_ikana

Smash Rookie
pichu elvolves into pikachu, then i come and use a thunder stone. Now raichu oly obeys me an kills everyody. the world will be over soon, so i'm one of the last emperors

9 :laugh:

KLSmash

Smash Ace
I told you that you were banned for spamming and you immedietly stepped off the throne and started crying.

Now I'm the ruler of the land
-----------------

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
A squirrel? lol

I take you squirrel, and shove it down your throat, causing you to choke and die.

I am the ruler of the LAND

Flarefox

Smash Ace
I come back................somehow >.>; xD

and I hit you on the head with another squirrel..............somehow >.>; xD
...you know the punchline.

Smash Ace
With this post, doom and destruction comes to all. Out of the despair, a new hero rises up with dark legions of Flans, Rice Puddings, and other gelatinous foodstuffs. He shackles together the remnants of the universe with such might that even the gods of irrational numbers fear him... I, Master Pi, rule the land with my two guardians- pie and i (i being the square root of -1). Bow before my might. Foos.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, that post had some mean math skillz, but I make Einstein challenge you!

You become overwhelmed with his knowledge and have a breakdown.

I am the ruler of the land!

Boomerkawanger

Smash Apprentice
i grab falcox's nose and do that i got your nose thing and he falls for it and i tell him i tossed it a fire pit and he jumps in and burns to death

i am the ruler of the land

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I take away all of your posts, and you cry so much that you stab yourself because of depression and sadness.

I am the ruler of the land!

Boomerkawanger

Smash Apprentice
i wield my +5 helm and my +10 long sword with extra fire damage and since they are paired items i get +20 hp i sacrafice 15 of my hp to use the ultamite attack RAGNAROCK! it hits u CRITICAL DAMAGE! you die i gain 50xp , 4gp and some bread
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

Smash Ace
But just then my second form appears. I use +28 dark magic blast lv. 5, dealing 357.33396 damage, killing you and forcing you to restart at your save point in the dimension of i. I take back my 50xp from Boomerkawanger's body, along with my 4g and then make myself a sanwich using the bread and some ham & cheese.

I am the ruler of this sandwich of +12 yumminess.

smilingmadman

Smash Apprentice
Looking in ancient parchments on which are written conditions for becomg Ruler of the Land, I find that you are in violation of Section 7, Paragraph 3, deeming you unfit to be Ruler of the Land. By law, you are thrown out of power and I become the new Ruler of the Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom