• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
foxy: *walks into the castle* ooo pretty

3.14159: what do you want?

foxy: i brought cookies for the "king/queen"

3.14159: ooo cookies *eats them then falls asleep from the drugged cookies*

foxy: *pushes 3.14159 off the thrown and feed him/her to some random hobos then sits on the thrown* looks like i rule now ^-^

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
i come back and use you as a pin cushion and as a ghost then i get some odd weirdo who talks to ghost to revive and sit on the thrown making me ruler once again ha!

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
the rabid squirrels bring me back to life somehow and i tranquilize you and the dog then push you off and pin ya to the wall with daggers and put the dog in a cage then sit on the thrown making me rule again ^-^

/\/1/\/J4

Smash Journeyman
MY all powerful black mage fries your white mage and then freezes you with a blizzaga. muahahaha you are frozen forever. I am the new ruler of the land once again.

Smash Ace
Idiot. My even more powerful 11th dimensional Black Mage casts Firaga, which unfreezes me and kills you. I revive my White mage with a phoenix down. Then I kill your black mage and revive him using the dark arts of necromancy, converting him into my eternal slave.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
I eat your mages up and also eat you too (I'm a cannibal). Then I throw a fiery black hole down to the post below...

...and the next poster is cursed and may only use the letter 's' on their keyboard!!!!!!!

HAHAHA! I AM THE NEW RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That hissing sound would be the plague of snakes that I send upon you. While you are being squeezed to death by 7 different Boa Constrictors, the many Vipers, Asps, and Cobras fill your veins with toxic venom. As your eyeballs are squeezed out of your head and flop onto the floor, I scoop one up and devour it raw.

Now EYE am the ruler of the land!

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
when the homerdog did something to make stuff come out of his behind, i was in the stuff and miracuasly survived!! i killed the dog since it lost it's dog controller, and i get a even more powerful dark mage than the 11th dimension black mage! it's (dun dun dannn!!!) HARRY POTTER. he attaches bombs to himself and blows up the castle along with the snakes and bahumut. i am the ruler of the land!! and after i get a castle made out of snake skin. all that snake skin would be a waste. and they would stink up the castle

/\/1/\/J4

Smash Journeyman
dont double post either way i use rat trapps and all your rats die. then i send an army of kat-girls to take you away. I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
but you killed his rats not ants. Redneck's army of ants kills you kat-girls while he begs his ants to stop, but too late. he runs home and i am ruler of the land!!!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I through Crazy Frog at you, he starts singing his ringtone, and it is so annoying, you commit suicide by soaking in gasoline and lighting yourself on fire. Crazy Frog then imolplodes and sucks up your ashes. I jump on the thrown.

I am ruler of the land!

Smash Ace
You achieve spiritual perfection and depart from the Earth, no longer needing to be reborn. I summon the ants who kept me safe from death through their interdimensional wormhole to become my guards. I am ruler of the land.

Smash Ace
You achieve spiritual perfection and depart from the Earth, no longer needing to be reborn. I summon the ants who kept me safe from death through their interdimensional wormhole to become my guards. I am ruler of the land.

Smash Ace

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
And inside the interdimensional wormhole is Michael Jackson.

*giggle*

I am the new ruler of the land.

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
it was actually me in a mj costume (i looked almost life-like) and i pull a lever and you fall in a hole. i am ruler of the land

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Actually, you killed the REAL Michael Jackson, who was secretly disguised as Heat X, who was secretly disguised as Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson got angry because your arrow pierced through his plastic nose. So he called out his 10 billion clones of himself. The MJ clones approach you in a V formation. Then they did something very, very horrifying to the lord of Pi.

I am ruler of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom