• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
If the only thing that can defeat you is from a nintendo game, wouldn't that mean that you are in it? So...I turn on SSBM and torture you for eternity.

Haha I am better than you all.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
I use a fishing line with a Mocha Cappucino and a copy of Playboy attached to it, and coax nin10do off of the throne. I lure him all the way off a cliff. I return to the throne with plenty of bananas to feed the gorilla guards to keep em happy. I am the Ruler of the Land.

Punisher 2002

Smash Apprentice
I place a row of bananas and the Gorilla guards follow it, until they are caged. Then I grab you and throw you of a cliff, finally I release the gorilla guards and they work for me. Now I'm the ruler of the land.

TheRedneck

Smash Journeyman
Mesa Arizona with a 12 gauge and Darth Vader ploti
Luckily since me and God were homies [being Bubba Budda] he rained thunder upon your *** and you were sent to hell to pe poked in the butt by the devil for all eternity. After that I bribed Miachel Jackson [previously brought back to life] with a magazine called "so not legal young boys" and he now protects my castle. I am ruler of the land.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
in celebration of you being the ruler of the land, i bake u a cake. Being cautious of the cake, u test it on Michael Jackson. He comes under my control from the cake and is convinced u are a litlle child, scaring u away. I run on the throne. I am the ruler of the land

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately your "castle" is actually a sand castle. So I dump water on it and you and Michael Jackson and the 10 billion MJ clones are washed down the cliff.

I am the ruler of land.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vin Deisel is my best friend and smites God for me. I am the new ruler of the land!

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
I waltz in with a shotgun and blast Vin D's head into a million pieces. I then take the pieces and his body and throw them onto a humongous bonfire. I walk into falcoX's domain and punch him in the teeth. He runs, scared and bloody. I am the ruler of the land.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Kernel Colonel sat on FalcoX's throne. But then the acid remains of FalcoX's fart infested Kernel Colonel's body and he turned into a giant piece of mold.

I am the ruler of the land.

Smash Ace
I teleport myself off of pluto, first stopping by the 84th dimension to pick up a fruitcake (the secret truth is, that's where they end up after 10 Christmases of passing around). I drop it on FalcoX's head, knocking him unconscious. I am ruler of the land.

falcoX

Smash Champion
I invite u to my special clubhouse that is actually rigged with so much stuff its hard to imagine. An epic battle insues, leaving me bloody and brusied and u unscathed. Strutting back to your throne, you slip on a rock, fall off a cliff, and die. I crawl to the throne to be ruler of the land

Smash Ace
I laugh as you get nearly killed by my hologram. I walk up to you from my secret location inside the castle, push you off the throne, and kick you off the same cliff my hologram fell off of. I am ruler of the land.

TheRedneck

Smash Journeyman
Mesa Arizona with a 12 gauge and Darth Vader ploti
Luckily I bribed Miachel with a couple 3rd graders I stole from a school bus before you got me he told me that I now own him for life after I gave him a never age potion to use on the kids. he threw you into a wall and fondled himself and you died in horror. I striped down and took a dump on the throne and passed out on the REAL throne my reclining toilet. Thus I am ruler of the land again.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Michael Jackson did not die when you shot him--the bullet was reflected off his super-shiny plastic skin power. The bullet shot right back at your eye and you flew away to the 582nd dimension.

I am ruler of the land.

DARKsideofMARTH

Smash Cadet
what happened to the good days.... when these things lasted more than 4 sentences each.....

*DSOM WALKS INTO ROOM, UP TO THE THRONE*
FX: WTF? Who are you? I've never seen you around here before
DSOM: That's 'cause I was on vacation......A really loooong vacation
FX: Is that so? Well, in that case, in case you didn't kinda know, I am the ruler of this land now, and you will fear my SUPER JACKSON!
DSOM: Ummm....Or not, You see, the fusion of an obsessive pedophile and a super hero has caused a climatic and ginormous rip in the space time continuum, that, factored in with the very fact that blacks hole cause voids in space-time, caused the fusion to be unsuccessful, instead of combining the two, all you have done is switch out their minds, causing Jackson to believe he can fly and Superman is now an pedophile with the ability to fly up to little boys windows and use X-ray vision to watch them as they sleep....
FX: WTF?!?!? How can you string so many large words together!?!?!?!?! That single statment you made was longer that both my last two posts! WHAT ARE YOU!?!?!?!
DSOM: Just an aged dude out to kick it like they used to.
FX: YOUR TIME HAS PASSED OLD TIMER!
DSOM: *calm, low tone* and now yours has too.
*DSOM WHIPS OUT HIS .45 AND SHOOTS FX, WHO CRUMPLES ON THE THRONE*
DSOM: Jackso-erm, you there! move this body, and get it far from my Castle...wait, better yet, put it in the 582 dimension, Then get me a new throne, I'll stand for now.
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

Smash Ace
My White Mage revives me with Life3. Getting really pissed at the above poster for their monster post and not wishing to be outdone, I prepare for a full scale assault using my ramped-up RPG skills:
Pi attacks! 342 damage!
DSOM attacks! 158 damage!
White mage Leopold casts Cure! Pi gains 500 hp!
Black mage Arthur casts Firaga! 580 damage!
DSOM summons confusing big words 380 damage to all!
Pi summons infinite decimal! DSOM's hp is now at 31.4159% max!
Leopold casts Healara! Pi gains 400hp! Arthur Gains 412hp! Leopold gains 376hp!
Arthur casts Blizzaga! 614 damage!
DSOM casts adjectivize! Pi is poisoned!
Pi attacks! Critical! 650 damage! Pi takes 58 poison damage!
Leopold casts Esuna! Pi is cured!
Arthur casts Thundaga! 596 damage!
DSOM is defeated!
Pi casts Dimensional teleport!
DSOM is trapped in the 582nd dimension!
Congratulations! Pi is now ruler of the land!
Credits roll...
Game design... Pi
Character design... Pi
Awesome master... Pi
Typing... Pi
Graphics... none
illustration... none
wasting your time... Pi
Stupidity... DSOM
Translation... none
Ending cutscene showing Pi seated on the throne with his enemies dead around him.

keeeen

Smash Cadet
The End....?

NO, you have unlocked the secret ending!

Pi, after fighting for so long, realizes he REALLY needs to pee! The nearest restroom; however, is around the pile of bodies, down a seemingly endless hall, over the pit in which you cannot see the bottom, and finally in front of the really big dragon who's egg resides in the fabled lavatory.

Keneth knows this, and hides with an invisibility spell very close to the throne, waiting for Pi to rush to the restroom. Finally, after being paranoid for an hour, but realizes his bladder is full to the brim, Pi slowly gets off the throne, and cautiously scanning the room before he leaves, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Keneth smiles in delight as he knows that Pi will either never come back, or will take so long that he will be able to ready his defenses. Keneth sits on the throne and begins to conjur up several extraplanar beings, undreamed of by mortals. These beings' sole purpose is to guard Keneth... the new ruler of the land.

The End (For real this time)

falcoX

Smash Champion
But you forgot about the block buster sequel!!!

FalcoX, learned an important power while in the 582nd dimension, and that is that he is imortal! Also, since the 582nd dimension had a comptuer, he carefully studied, all the post that came after his and he found there weaknesses! FalcoX trained for several years in the dimension he was trapped in, and finally with the help of 3.14159's master: Cherry Pi, the two escaped together. FalcoX quickly ran though all the guards of Keen, because they were nOObish and sucked at there job. He quickly locked the door and threw cherry pi at the feet of Pi, as he was leaving the restroom. Pi was so surprised at his former master he just stared astounded, not realizing that keens guards had descended on him. Cherry Pi, under the mind control of FalcoX, quickly killed the annoying person obssesed with pi. Then he join falcoX in the throne room facing off with kEEN. Keeen, not being one to refuse a cherry pie, went after it, and BAM! thats when falcoX killed him. FalcoX triumpantly sat on the throne, and wasd the ruler of the land!

Smash Ace
Then my servant (not master) realized what he had done and sacrificed himself to revive me. I attacked with my Smash RPG powers, evading your every attack and doing much damage in return. Eventually, you used your strongest attack and dropped me to one hp. In order to save myself, I summoned my command of infinite decimals and unleashed their strength... PSPI Piestorm!! Your body was reduced to ash and the room crumbled to the ground, leaving only the throne which I sat upon... I am ruler of the land!

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
But then I used my awesome RPG skills to unleash the power of "The Great Plastic Nose Masquerade". This enables me to control the minds of the 10 billion michael jackson clones!!! They chase Pi all the way back to the 582nd dimension, which I seal for eternity.

I am again the ruler of the land!

keeeen

Smash Cadet
From a bottle on Keeeen's battered corpse, a fairy emerges and begins to circle around him, sparkles of light everwhere. In a blinding flash of Light, Keeeen is alive and well again! As the light faded, Keeeen charged the throne and Nin10do to him, dazed, and confused. Before the ruler could do anything, Keeeen banished him to the 583rd dimension, never to be seen again.

Once again triumphant, Keeeen sits on the throne, the ruler of the land once more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom