• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually not that new if you can read my join date and go back to '11 you'll see my posts in here. I was actually pretty chill with the oli's. Hence, <- not a "new" guy. Just a returning guy who took a long break.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
BSL with those wet socks

Don't feel bad, Louisiana...nans. I still love you.
[collapse=BRORAVE ME][collapse=WARNING: POSSIBLE SEIZURES][yt]jzH8p8KsGEE[/yt][/collapse][/collapse]

BTW. I remember you a bit, fatal.

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
I was around when vocal was here yes. If I recall correctly, everyone at the time was huge into Deadman Wonderland series in the oli mains and Hilt was constantly talking about it with some peeps. my last post was in july of '11. And thanks Pirate :). BTW Hilt, great to see you again man!

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
I was in here right before BSL got his 2k post. If you go back to pages 1142 on You should see me. I did some posts before then, but that's were a lot of my posts were in.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Looking at fatal's old posts.

Wow, I forgot about Brood/Blood and the "R.O.B. beats Olimar" thing. Wonder what else is back there.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah I remember him being around and someone in here confusing him with the big name. Good to see you again, welcome back.

Also died at squid's picture. Great to wake up to in the morning.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
S/O to brains for being the only thing to truly name itself.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
My liver named itself. Called himself "Candycane" and started a new life as a marshal.
They REALLY got the name wrong when they made a movie about it, but Burt Lancaster was a really good choice to play him.

Top Bottom