• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Draconoa: Any help, even mild speculation would be appreciative. However, Hilt just did a good deal of helping us which we are grateful for.

BSL, no way. You like some of my avatars too much. ;P

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Read the guide, honey. It's a lot to swallow at once, but once you let it all digest, it's good stuff.

J: ..... You're right.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha he's practically quoted the guide to me sometimes when we are brawling. xD I know a lot about Olimar thanks to him now and from reading/researching him myself.

and *score for J*

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I have a question for the olimar boards

if I have a pikmin on me and I say Parley the pikmin won't go away or stop hurting me. They aren't supposed to harm me until I see their captain.

Why do you guys let your character so blatantly break the pirate's code???

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I have a question for the olimar boards

if I have a pikmin on me and I say Parley the pikmin won't go away or stop hurting me. They aren't supposed to harm me until I see their captain.

Why do you guys let your character so blatantly break the pirate's code???
1. Olimar probably doesn't understand our language. In the notes he gives for a juice container and a tin of shoe polish in Pikmin 2, he mentions that he can't read our alien language.

2. The captain is always onscreen in one way or another, and his pikmin DO stop attacking you when he isn't (when he dies).

3. I'd assume space pirates would be too different from sea pirates to share the same code.

4. The concept of parlay may have been lost by Olimar's time anyway. It's not a big part of modern society, how likely is it that an alien from another planet would know about it?

5. It's a video game character. He can't hear you say it.

6. Olimar doesn't give a **** about your codes.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ever since that trip up to MO, I don't travel OoS for tournaments.
Not even to OK/LA.

Quoting here because it's relevant:

Asa said that he got 2nd seed on Facebook. He didn't mention who he beat though.

He did mention that Mr. Doom SDIs like a monster, and he also posted who got what seed.

gnes
asa
infinity
zigsta
mr.doom
gladiel vstar
Good ****, Asa.

Noa.

Smash Master
Congrats Asa and Vinyl. I'll be rooting you on today! Lol

I also see that Denti made it. So I think that that's three Olis in bracket. Unless there's one who I don't recognize.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Since all Lucas' are out (the only one lol), I'll be rooting for an Olimar to win the tourny hopefully.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Good **** Sync, you've gotten a lot better haven't you? Especially considering you haven't played Olimar all too long. Keep it up.

2nd seed Asa? Step it up.

jk <3 good stuff keep ****in'em up

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Good job, Denti and Sync.

WTF:
-Ryo beat UltimateRazer
-Shaky knocks Trela out of tourney
-McPeePants beat Bio and Denti

Noa.

Smash Master
I love living in Florida. And we did beat Texas at this. lol. Esam beat gnes and denti. Razor lost to ryo and shaky. Shaky beat Trela. However Gnes did beat Nick Riddle.

But yeah FL is pretty good.

hehehehehe

williamwsharp

Smash Cadet
Hey Olimars, long time no see. Its me william i hope anyone remembers me :p, just wanting to inform you guys, I recently participated in VxG tournament (Video X Games at St. Maarten) Taking 1st place in Brawl, crowning myself as best Brawl player in the Caribean. It was a great experience and my first international Tournament. Hahaha i got pretty hype over there, but ill be serious, it was pretty much free until top 8 where i fought against DOOM the mad snake, DPGL Papin (Oscar) an MK main from my country and some ice climbers.

I didnt lose 1 match in the whole tourney and Won 1000$ dollars with a cute trophy :)

here are some pics for proof :p

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0846638.110367.100001241542489&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0846638.110367.100001241542489&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2298324394786&set=t.100001241542489&type=3&theater

Its been a huge while since i come here, I just thought since we are all Oli mains i should Share this with you Guys :) so i would make you proud!
I had a great time at St.Maarten and ill probably attend next year at 2013 to defend my title. You should totally go too next year, its hella fun :) over there.

Btw We're having a tourney in September, a National Tournament here at Dominican Republic where M2K will be coming and participating. Ill make sure to money match the hell out of him :p and get some videos for you guys to see :)

Love you guys <3 Ill try to be more active here.

William

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hilt, give me your phone number. Too many times I need to text you and I can't.

Top Bottom