• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah... "Wwilliam", no?
It goes fine, just a bit tired. And yourself?

EDIT: Wait, what happened to your old account?

williamwsharp

Smash Cadet
i completly forgot the password and i made a new hotmail so i decided to make a new one here
-------> Lazyness....

Today were having at this country a noobs tournament lol. Top players are forbidden to participate, we just go a check the noobs out and help them with MUs and stuff, winner of the tourney becomes noob of the year Lmfao, but its a pretty good event, you find new people playing and wanting to participate, the first noob tourney was held at my house about a year ago, and about 40 noobs participated! i needed more house space xD

I so wanna go to the states to play with you guys, i feel like the competitive level here is going low, its been my 3rd tourney in a row ive won first and i hold the #1 rank in this country, and ive been playing with the nubs lately... i feel im losing professional level :(

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Sup guys? Remember me?

I can't ****ing find my super huge adderall post about olimar's fair and conditioning opponents it took me forever to write someone help :X

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Sup guys? Remember me?

I can't ****ing find my super huge adderall post about olimar's fair and conditioning opponents it took me forever to write someone help :X
It's this one, no?

Fair comes out in 7 frames ladies and gentlemen. Only 3 frames after jab. Use it to punish quick things like spot dodges and rolls.

Now, I'm not going to type a lot because this doesn't take a lot of words to explain.

F-air is Olimar's best spacing move!

-It's safe as hell if you fastfall and hit with only the tip of it whether or not they are shielding (the ****ing definition of safety... yellows get mad range for this). This is where you force the opponent into a reset of options. See what he does the first time, and expect it the second, or expect a mixup if you're playing a good player.
-Yellows prevents you from getting owned by long range transcend chars (mk marth). Yellow dair ****ing ***** MK's up b and up air spam.
-There are many mixup opportunities. Take for example this one I learned while fighting DSF. I faired him a lot in game 1 and wasn't really using side B just kinda fairing too much and lost 2 stock. Second game I started side b camping and mixing it up with aggresive but safe fairs, ended up being last hit but he won again. Third game, at the very start, I ran up to him short hop fast falled no attack and immediatly grabbed his shield. He had gotten so used to my fair pattern that I could do this to him for a large portion of the match. Fair conditioned my opponent to walk into my grabs, and he is a pro. I ended up 2 stocking him in this match. All on battlefield, and he won a close game on brinstar in game 4.
-On castle seige coming down from being hit up, you can fair the statue and it extends it pretty **** far especially if it's yellow, they walk into it every time ;).
-Like I said. If someone gets used to your camping you can always mix it up by going in the air and fairing them before their aggression can pass your wall.
-Mixing up red fair and other colour's side b's keeps every single one of your kill moves fresh.
-Running off the ledge and immediatly fairing dairing or bairing, while risky, can be very effective when placed correctly.
-Fair absolutely DESTROYS MK's dair camp. If an MK seems to have that style or that they're starting to be dair camping *****es, fair them! JUST RUN UP AND DOOO ITTTT.
-Did I say yellows ****?
-When you first down b the first 2 pikmin are red and yellow...... (SAKURAI TELLING US SOMETHING)
-Fair leads to a gimp guarenteed if you hit snake off the ledge and he DI's neutral or into the stage.
-YYYYEEEELLLLOOOOWWWW. WHISTLE TO ALWAYS HAVE YELLOWS!
-Certain matchups get ***** by it. Some examples are : mario, dk, diddy kong (from what I've learned vs dekar), charizard (bait the rock smash), ness - I end up fairing a lot versus ness.

Gunna think of more to say lol

I remembered that I have a video of me fighting FL's best Ness (who just recently beat seibrik at a tourament in grand finals.......). The video is pretty old it's from last halloween so I've improved drastically since then but you can see the early stages of my developing fair game (took me a while :D had to teach it to myself). I'm getting new videos soon. I gotta bring dazzle back with me to orlando.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuzNARZtTI

By the way, Shoutout to Zazen. He's been playing only for a few months but has been training with me and razek hardcore. He tied with Fino for 2nd best placing Olimars at MLG, and had to play Tommy G in both winners and losers. Tommy's our best falco.

NEED TO TALK TO RICHBROWN ON AIIMM

Jane

Smash Hero
I like beer. I drink lots of it. **** liquor. Never ends well for me lol

Beer pong all day though :D

:phone:
this this this. liquor is no bueno. i only drink it when i really wanna know what it tastes like, or when its mixed because then its probably delicious.

otherwise, beer all day. and yes, mucho beer pong.

asob4

Smash Champion
Im so cal. I live in Palmdale on like the edge of LA county
Plus I dont like smoking. Only drinking and uhm other stuff im not allowed to talk about on here or ill get another infraction lol

I can sometimes do shots. There's AMF's too. Those are delicious
Otherwise beer all day

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
other stuff im not allowed to talk about on here or ill get another infraction lol
Thank you. I was starting to feel bad about that. :D

Can't believe Christmas is this weekend. This half of the year passed so quickly...

Turazrok

Smash Master
I spent most of the break so far playing tales of symphonia and watching darker than black

asob4

Smash Champion
I get to see streetlight manifesto tomorrow :D Can't. ****ing. Wait.

My break has been spent between skyrim, dead island, and reddit.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Too many poop jokes lately, Squid. You can do better. :<

By the wayyyyyy, anyone have some good instrumental "wintery" music?
Turaz reminded me of ToS's snow song "A Snow Light", so I've been compiling every winter song I have on here but I only found... ten. ^^;

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Too many poop jokes lately, Squid. You can do better. :<

By the wayyyyyy, anyone have some good instrumental "wintery" music?
Turaz reminded me of ToS's snow song "A Snow Light", so I've been compiling every winter song I have on here but I only found... ten. ^^;
It's not even a joke, my allergies and my stomache are just destroying me this week.

Literally.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh yes, forgot about DKC. Thanks. ^_^
I only really like "Ice Cave Chant" from DKC1, though. Such a fun song.

It's not even a joke, my allergies and my stomache are just destroying me this week.

Literally.
Oh wow, really? I'm sorry. D:
Hope you feel better.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Can't find the memory card for my good save so I started over.

Only thing I like about the second one is kitty kat + I can't lose the save.

****ing two party members wtf.

Like was it too hard to just give you the old ones. You get them but they dont level or anything QQQQQQQQQ

I mad.

I'm only playing it to finish gladsheim on mania, the last thing I have to do.

I beat everything in the original, it's just way too fun ^_^

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
finally caught up on medaka box. now i just have a few chapters in DW (theyre so slow) and Eden no Ori (no idea how far behind i am in that *****)

Top Bottom