• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
too bad you dont post in the color you inherited from him. therefore invalidating your statement.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah that's conclusive evidence right there. Have a nobel prize I hear they're worth about that nowadays

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i might paint my boots pink. but definitely not shoes.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
what happened?

my new post color

also, use code words that only people who are as far/farther than you know what you mean.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but then i'd have to go check what happens in that chapter.

edit: oh yeah. that part.

Turazrok

Smash Master
IDK what you're talking about. My manga bookmark list is like the whole screen right now

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Well I finished all of what's out from Zetman :( So now I guess I'll have to wait for each chapter. It looks like they release two a month though, so it won't be as bad as DW/Mirai Nikki XD

Speaking of which, how's DW goin, Asa? (smirk)

So yeah Turaz, I might check out Wolf Guy, since you were tellin me about it. I'll probably just read a bit of different things until something catches my attention, lol.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I should print screen my mangafox folder of bookmarks, although I only read a few to be honest, and some are a bit ecchi ( the lighter kind lmao ).

Wolfguy is abso****inglutelydisgusting though

The way I pick is boss though. Is it in updates? If yes, check tags. Is it not something stupid aka yaoi? If no then check out the first chapter. If I don't finish the first ten I bookmark it and move onto something else.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Turaz broke the trend :(

Now I'm just wondering what the next one will be. So far it's been seinfeld, pokemon, and darkorange, though I feel like there's also something else in there

Also, I never realized how quickly this thread moves before :laugh:

Asa

Smash Hero

Speaking of which, how's DW goin, Asa? (smirk)

well

i was going to say nothing really bad happened

and..

then i see the monk's flashback

this mangaka is japan's Quentin Tarantino

Noa.

Smash Master
well

i was going to say nothing really bad happened

and..

then i see the monk's flashback

this mangaka is japan's Quentin Tarantino
Quentin Tarantino is my favorite director. Now I just want to read DW just to refute your point that it resembles him. All I've really heard about DW is that it's violent and gorey etc. etc.

Tarantino is not trademarked by his violence at all. Yes some of his movies do have a little bit of violence but apart from Kill Bill none of his movies focus on violence or gore at all. He's characterized by his long shots and amazing scriptwriting abilities, not his violence.

I just don't like it when people think that Tarantino is a director that focuses on violence. He can have some violent scenes in movies but they are pretty short.
Except Kill Bill of course.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh yea and I forgot to mention it - I got to play Smash for real with someone who knows how to play! One of my living mates (who plays Melee) had a friend visiting (senior interested in Penn) who plays Brawl as well! He's mainly a Melee guy and it showed, but he was still a good Smasher. We also got some 64 in, hitstun is evil lol

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Good news peeps! I got 3rd yesterday beating mojoe and almost beating TearBear (bugger timed me out). Getting better! :)

Top Bottom