• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well I suppose Lucario could stay if they re-hauled his move set some, or they could just make him an alt costume for mewtwo.
wait... what? o_O

Lucario's moveset and Mewtwo's are NOTHING alike, save for the Neutral Special.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
I actually like Lucario as both a Pokemon and a character in Brawl. but if he does make it to SSB4 then he does need to be refined a little cause his playstyle should have been totally different than what it was.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Personally, I'd like him to get at least one move to acknowledge the fact that he's part Steel.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Personally, I'd like him to get at least one move to acknowledge the fact that he's part Steel.
I would too but really what move could he do. i think naturally Lucario can learn Metal Claw and Metal Sound and the way his playstyle is now thse moves would seem awkward.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
one of the attacks becomes Flash Cannon? other alternatives are Bullet Punch and Iron Tail. he also has access to Iron Defense...

it wouldn't be a bad idea, even though I never understood why is he a Steel type... has he got muscles of steel or something? it also doesn't help the fact that he only gets one Steel type move via level up, which is Metal Sound (which isn't a damaging move).

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well I suppose Lucario could stay if they re-hauled his move set some, or they could just make him an alt costume for mewtwo.
...what.

Are you one of those people who think Lucario is a Mewtwo clone because they share a single special move?

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I'm perfectly fine with Characters/Stages DLC for SSB4, if Sakurai didn't have enough time to finishing up other characters and stages before the game went gold.

That's why I wish that Sakurai would do DLC for SSBB for Roy, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and Toon Zelda/Sheik. I'm not sure if I remembered it correctly, but Marth's stage got removed in Melee too right?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm perfectly fine with Characters/Stages DLC for SSB4, if Sakurai didn't have enough time to finishing up other characters and stages before the game went gold.

That's why I wish that Sakurai would do DLC for SSBB for Roy, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and Toon Zelda/Sheik. I'm not sure if I remembered it correctly, but Marth's stage got removed in Melee too right?
I agree with you. and yes, Melee had an unfinished Fire Emblem stage, known internally as "AKANEIA", which is the name of the continent from FE1 and FE3, both starring Marth.

DLC could be a nice way of delivering features that were left unfinished during development.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I posted this in another topic, but I think it bares repeating here:

I understand your feeling about the newcomer pool not being as exciting as it was with Melee and Brawl, but for me its because most of the big names were already added in with the previous three installments.

I mean just compare K. Rool's resume and popularity with Diddy Kong's. K. Rool is one of the most wanted characters for Smash 4, yet his influence, presence, and popularity all pale in comparison to Diddy Kong (whom was one of the most wanted characters for both Melee and Brawl). Really, K. Rool really did not have his fanbase grow for Smash Bros. until Diddy Kong was confirmed for Brawl. K. Rool was not among the Top 10 most wanted characters for Brawl even after the Brawl unveil.

The pool of potential newcomers has much worse "starpower" than Melee and Brawl did. I am surprised more people have not said that they feel less anticipation this time than they did when following Brawl (or Melee for the few of us that were around then).

Any thoughts about this.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

I understand your feeling about the newcomer pool not being as exciting as it was with Melee and Brawl, but for me its because most of the big names were already added in with the previous three installments.

I mean just compare K. Rool's resume and popularity with Diddy Kong's. K. Rool is one of the most wanted characters for Smash 4, yet his influence, presence, and popularity all pale in comparison to Diddy Kong (whom was one of the most wanted characters for both Melee and Brawl). Really, K. Rool really did not have his fanbase grow for Smash Bros. until Diddy Kong was confirmed for Brawl. K. Rool was not among the Top 10 most wanted characters for Brawl even after the Brawl unveil.

The pool of potential newcomers has much worse "starpower" than Melee and Brawl did. I am surprised more people have not said that they feel less anticipation this time than they did when following Brawl (or Melee for the few of us that were around then).

Any thoughts about this.
True enough. All of the A-list Nintendo characters are in, so all that's left are supporting characters from major franchises and characters from relativley minor franchises. Even the characters that people generally agree should be in probably don't have as much appeal/excitement factor compared to most of the characters who are already in the game.

D

Deleted member

Any thoughts about this.
The reason why I anticipate this game so much is because I treat it as the end to my gaming hobby and want to go out with a bang. The lull for me is mainly how long we've went without information. Once we get more concerte information, I should be a lot more excited about this game.

That said, the pool is pretty slim. Less than twenty-five characters are worth mentioning in predictions and there are even less that I feel are serious contenders (I can only really see seventeen potential newcomers).

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I think that is nothing really notably weaker about the character selection this time around, mainly because we still have concrete stuff out there to scrape up. We are not at the point of desperation where we want stuff like Petey Piranha or Byrne, barring the occasional dunce out there.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace

Any thoughts about this.
I would agreed and disagreed with you on partially of your statement.

For potential newcomers, I think they still have plenty of characters to add to SSB4. It don't really have to be big names characters to attract most of hardcore fans. I think many hardcore and casual players have their nostalgia moments with specific characters that are not really big names. For example, there are fans that really want to see Pit, Little Mac, Isaac, Wario, Mike Jones, etc. Some people got their wishes in Melee and Brawl, so other people are determined to get their wishes in SSB4. IF you want a good example, look at fanbase who want Geno or Mallow in because of their memories with Mario RPG despite the fact that they have slim chance to make in.

I think Nostalgia is very important for Nintendo fans who have been with them for long time. We still want to see them in the games because we fall in love with them. Also there are still good amount of important characters that are not in the game, mainly because they are not workable or not able to become playable character, such as Animal Crosser and Ridley. I really want to see Tom Nook to happens because he would be so much fun to play with even I don't play the series (only little with gamecube.)

Also I like how they would revive old or japanese only franchises by bringing them into Melee or Brawl. We got new Kid Icarus game and We got English version of Fire Emblem, mainly because of Super Smash Bros series.

The hype are depended on the players and their needs. We want a good fighting engine and online mode that would surpass brawl's fight engine and online system. Other people want to see their characters that they treasured in their old time with old systems, such as Duck Hunt Dog, King K Rool, Bowser Jr, Takamaru, Mike Jones, Isaac, Palutena, Tom Nook, Ridley, Shulk, Medusa, Paper Mario, Little Mac, etc.

Well, if you read what I said on other forums. I actually felt that I am less anticipated with SSB4, comparing to Brawl. Due to many reasons, so I don't want to overhype SSB4 because I'm afraid that it mightn't live up our exceptions, despite I already set up very low bar for my exception for SSB4.

I only want fighting engine that would be much better than brawl and have better netcode, along with bunch of newcomers that would have interesting movesets.

To Sakurai,
Please redeem my faith in SSB series. Please don't disappoint me and don't worry, I have low exception.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The reason why I anticipate this game so much is because I treat it as the end to my gaming hobby and want to go out with a bang. The lull for me is mainly how long we've went without information. Once we get more concerte information, I should be a lot more excited about this game.

That said, the pool is pretty slim. Less than twenty-five characters are worth mentioning in predictions and there are even less that I feel are serious contenders (I can only really see seventeen potential newcomers).
That is how I am feeling about Smash 4 too. I am basically done gaming. Smash 4 is the only game on the horizon that I am looking forward too.

I think a lot of speculators are going to leave with Smash 4 (the same happened with Brawl too actually).

I think that is nothing really notably weaker about the character selection this time around, mainly because we still have concrete stuff out there to scrape up. We are not at the point of desperation where we want stuff like Petey Piranha or Byrne, barring the occasional dunce out there.
Aside from Ridley and Mega Man, what characters out there are big and notable as Wario, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer (with the original generation starters), King Dedede, and Meta Knight? Heck, there is no really popular retro revival character this time around (Pit was one of the most wanted character prior to the Brawl unveil).

Also, here is another thing. Any characters that are popularly requested this time around and don't get in, they are going to have a vastly depreciated popularity when Smash 5 comes around.

If Ridley does not get in this time, people will assume he will never get in. If K. Rool and Dixie Kong don't get in this time and continue to be absent from the DK series and Mario spinoffs, then people won't expect them for Smash 5. If Isaac does not get in and there are no more Golden Sun games, there will be barely any requests for Isaac. If Little Mac does not get in, people will assume Little Mac won't get in ever due a lack of moveset diversity. If Palutena does not get in, people will never expect her to get in due to the series not having another new installment after Uprising. If Mewtwo and Roy don't get in, people will assume cut characters can't brought back (and that logic will follow for whatever Brawl characters don't get brought back for Smash 4).

This time around any popularly requested characters that don't get in this time are going to be faced with a massive drop-off for Smash 5.

This has already happened with Samurai Goroh. He had a decent amount of requests for Melee and Brawl, but now the guy does not come up much anymore. The same goes for Ray of Custom Robo who was a favorite for a new series newcomer. Those characters failing to get into Brawl combined with a failure to make any more new game appearances vastly dampened the amount of requests they had for prior Smash games.

I mean even look at Geno and Krystal. They had much more requests for being playable during Brawl than they do now.

Ridley and Little Mac did not depreciate due to new game appearances after Brawl. K. Rool and Dixie Kong grew in requests as a result of no longer having to be in Diddy Kong's shadow. Toad saw a massive growth due a vast increase in promience within the main Mario series. Palutena obviously became a popularly requested character due to Uprising.

This time is really a fight or die moment for many character's chances to get into Smash Bros.

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
That is how I am feeling about Smash 4 too. I am basically done gaming. Smash 4 is the only game on the horizon that I am looking forward too.

I think a lot of speculators are going to leave with Smash 4 (the same happened with Brawl too actually).

Aside from Ridley and Mega Man, what characters out there are big and notable as Wario, Diddy Kong, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer (with the original generation starters), King Dedede, and Meta Knight? Heck, there is no really popular retro revival character this time around (Pit was one of the most wanted character prior to the Brawl unveil).

Also, here is another thing. Any characters that are popularly requested this time around and don't get in, they are going to have a vastly depreciated popularity when Smash 5 comes around.

If Ridley does not get in this time, people will assume he will never get in. If K. Rool and Dixie Kong don't get in this time and continue to be absent from the DK series and Mario spinoffs, then people won't expect them for Smash 5. If Isaac does not get in and there are no more Golden Sun games, there will be barely any requests for Isaac. If Little Mac does not get in, people will assume Little Mac won't get in ever due a lack of moveset diversity. If Palutena does not get in, people will never expect her to get in due to the series not having another new installment after Uprising. If Mewtwo and Roy don't get in, people will assume cut characters can't brought back (and that logic will follow for whatever Brawl characters don't get brought back for Smash 4).

This time around any popularly requested characters that don't get in this time are going to be faced with a massive drop-off for Smash 5.

This has already happened with Samurai Goroh. He had a decent amount of requests for Melee and Brawl, but now the guy does not come up much anymore. The same goes for Ray of Custom Robo who was a favorite for a new series newcomer. Those characters failing to get into Brawl combined with a failure to make any more new game appearances vastly dampened the amount of requests they had for prior Smash games.

I mean even look at Geno and Krystal. They had much more requests for being playable during Brawl than they do now.

Ridley and Little Mac did not depreciate due to new game appearances after Brawl. K. Rool and Dixie Kong grew in requests as a result of no longer having to be in Diddy Kong's shadow. Toad saw a massive growth due a vast increase in promience within the main Mario series. Palutena obviously became a popularly requested character due to Uprising.

This time is really a fight or die moment for many character's chances to get into Smash Bros.
It's so true. It's rather saddening. These characters who are wanted so much may never be a character in smash. So sad. It's in Sakurai's hands and we may be disappointed but he never fails with what he sets out to do. We have hope for this. I'm pretty sure he's aware of all stars of nintendo and is getting the huge ones who really deserve it. With fan popularity of course.

I was actually thinking, this time around many of the most wanted can be seen as all stars, but in future installments the most wanted may not be all stars anymore. We may see some rather ridiculous characters in if it's entirely about popularity.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Geno and Krystal were abysmal choices anyway, so honestly I'm not surprised by that at all.

Also just to clarify, this will probably be the last game in the Super Smash Bros. series that will have a group of at least 10 newcomers, so logically speaking it would make more sense to squeeze in whatever is popular with fans out there. If people want Ridley, give them Ridley. If people want Palutena, order her with a side of fries. If people want K. Rool, go nuts. If people want Shulk, shoot for it. If people want Mega Man, bring in the hype nuke. It wouldn't make much sense to include characters that nobody would give a damn about and have no room to fit in the more fan favorite stuff in the next game unless you make a lot of cuts.

peeup

Smash Lord
Another thing that I think is worth talking about is how many new franchises we'll see. In melee, Fire Emblem was the only non-retro series to be introduced, with G&W and Ice Climbers being the other two. In brawl, Pikmin was the only non-retro, non-third party series to be introduced, with ROB and Pit being the retro, and Snake and Sonic being the third party. In both games, only one new franchise that is not retro or third party was introduced. I don't think it's far off to assume this trend will continue. If we're assuming cerca 10 new characters, leaving room for new characters from old franchises, it seems likely we'll only see one new franchise that isn't a wtf throwback. Soooo which modern franchise do you think we'll see. And does Punch Out count as modern b/c of the one wii game?

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
I dont really consider Punch Out retro anymore but that is heavily argued here. I see Mii's getting in and if this trend you noticed does continue then that would mean Mii's are the only new franchise rep... Im ok with it personally cause no other new franchise reps are nearly as unique or successful. but i think theres room for Little Mac and the Mii's

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
What are ultimately my hopes for new characters are a lot less characters from games that are already represented and a lot more for from unrepresented franchises, both first/second/third parties. The third party characters are the real eyecatchers to get more people to buy the game and first/second party characters are meant as a promotion for those franchises and to please their fans aswell. Franchises like Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Xenoblade, Sin & Punishment,.. could definitely benefit from being included in SSB and help push them into the spotlight for people unfamiliar with them. It's not like they aren't deserving, they're all popular and good games with plenty of originality to them.
Ofcourse you can add more Mario, Zelda or Pokémon characters but what would that really add to the game? Noone's going to base their purchase on whether or not Toad, Ghirahim or Zoroark make it into the game or not. Even if the same could be said about any of the franchises I mentioned above, there's more chance of someone buying games from those franchises based on whether the characters make it into Smash.

D

Deleted member

@ChronoBound: I honestly could see a much smaller community for the Smash fan base in general after SSB4. Given how much Nintendo-related elements are emphasized for the series, Sakurai will run into much bigger problems with keeping fans appealed to the game since he can no longer use big-named All-stars after SSB4, barring potential third-party additions. Then again, this does explain why Sakurai is trying to add diversity to Smash 4 so that fans won't drop the game simply because there's no more big-named characters to add.

I still see Samurai Goroh get brought up from time to time on rosters and he does get some discussion on websites, so I wouldn't say he's fallen off yet. Unfortunately, you are right about Ray, which is a shame considering that I would absolutely love to see him in (but he might have a better shot in Smash 5 since Noise did say they wanted to make a new Custom Robo game February of this year).

For big characters, you forgot the Mii. :troll:

But anyway, I would agree in that this is the last shot we have for most potential newcomers. It's why I have no intentions of following Smash 5. I'm hoping that Sakurai litterally stuffs the game with as much content as humanly possible and adds as much as he wants so that fans can be satisfied with Smash 4 for two full generations. Smash 5 I feel should be a new "era" for newer Nintendo fans.

@peeup: I see us getting at least four new series (misc., retro, and third-party included) even if we only get 48 characters (transformation included). Could see up to seven.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am really surprised about why Noise did not make a Custom Robo for the Wii considering they already had the GameCube engine to work with. I think its possible for them to make a Custom Robo for the 3DS, but I think Ray has pretty much missed the boat again when it comes to Smash Bros.

A lot of the minor Nintendo series pretty much fumbled after Brawl.

Starfy has not a new game in over 4.5 years. Starfy has never been on hiatus for this long. I think a Starfy game will eventually happen for the 3DS though, however, Starfy basically having only one game post-Brawl means he pretty much will likely be an Assist Trophy again.

Camelot was also foolish to wait so long to make a Golden Sun 3 for the DS. Heck, Camelot basically disappeared off the face of the earth for the Wii and DS. However, with Golden Sun 3 being a step down from the previous two, and the latest Mario Tennis for the 3DS being regarded as mediocre, I wonder if Camelot's best days are behind them. I am wondering if a Golden Sun 4 will even happen. Keep in mind also, that Camelot has never made a RPG for a console more powerful than the Saturn/PS1/DS. GS3 sales were also very disappointing. They really should have made GS3 much earlier in the DS's life than they did.

Sin & Punishment 2 performed even worse than the original S&P did. I dont think this is series is ever going to be revisited (I can't think of any series developed by Treasure where they made more than one sequel for it). It does not help that demand for Saki/Isa is not too hot.

Xenoblade is pretty much becoming a cult hit all over the world, and its largely regarded as being one of the best games on the Wii, and perhaps the best JRPG released during this generation. Shulk himself is also the most wanted new series newcomer among the Japanese fanbase. However, Shulk has a major obstacle to overcome which is that no series has ever been admitted to Smash Bros. with at least two games under its belt. The only exception to this was Ice Climber (but then again maybe Ice Climber VS. could count as a second game) and maybe Pokemon during Smash 64 (but again, Pokemon was an absolute phenomenon at the time). I am not sure if Xenoblade even has room for a sequel (maybe someone who has played and beaten the game could offer some more insight here).

Punch-Out is the second new series bright spot aside from Xenoblade. However, as was in the past, the new game's success was all in the West. However, even the Japanese have remarked about Punch-Out and Little Mac being popular in the West, so perhaps this won't be a detriment.

There is also the fact that many characters have not made any more appearances in their own franchises after Brawl.

Both K. Rool and Dixie Kong had their last appearances in a DK game in 2007 (Donkey Kong Bongo Blast). Their last appearances in a game altogether was in Mario Super Sluggers which was released a few months after Brawl. Krystal's last appearance was in Star Fox Command in 2006. Samurai Goroh's and Black Shadow's last appearance was in F-Zero Climax in 2004.

A lot of those characters if they fail to get in Smash 4 and continue to not make appearances in their own franchises, will basically have little support by the time Smash 5 comes.

D

Deleted member

I think the reason why we saw no Custom Robo games since six years ago is because sales bombed for the DS game so badly. You are right though, Ray's chances are next to none thanks to lack of games diminishing his already minor importance to Nintendo and dramatically slashing his popularity.

Starfy's chances are just as bad but for a different reason, because of his poor treatment in Smash. It's not that Starfy can't work because he can, but that Sakurai just doesn't see the worth of Starfy in Smash other than what he got. Not to mention that he also has weak support to boot. Starfy's opportunity to become playable probably closed with Brawl. At least for Ray he might get a better shot with SSB5.

Little Mac seems like an obvious addition. The only thing holding him back is the possibility that Sakurai sees him in a similar light to Urban Champion, but Mac has much more to work with, so I'm currently expecting a playable addition.

Going to catch some zzz... Will comment on Isaac, Saki, and Shulk tommorrow.

peeup

Smash Lord
Wario Ware hardly counts as a new franchise, considering Wario originated and has had more appearances (correct me if I'm wrong) in Mario games than in Wario games.

D

Deleted member

Wario Ware hardly counts as a new franchise, considering Wario originated and has had more appearances (correct me if I'm wrong) in Mario games than in Wario games.
You cannot pick and choose which count or not based on some made up criteria.
WarioWare was a new series introduced in Brawl with a new character, Wario.

Wario is not a representative of the Mario series, despite being connected to it, as he is designed moveset-wise and in appearance from the WarioWare series, which has little to do with the main Mario franchise from which it has spawned from.

Wario may have debuted in a Mario game, and can be labeled as a Mario character when counting how many characters from the Mario franchise are featured, but he still represents WarioWare, and WarioWare is a newly featured series in Brawl.

EDIT:
@Chrono: That still does not deter from the fact that Sakurai has shown a considerable deal of interest in Saki. Sakurai has added characters on his own whims that don't involve popularity before, and can easily do so again (remember that this is how Captain Falcon started; he was a forgettable B-List character that happened to be a favorite of Sakurai). Moreover, he DID state that Saki was highly requested for Brawl, so while demand may not be so high at this point in time, the fact there was enough demand for him to make note of it then could be enough.

Also, sales don't necessarily decide the Newcomers. Pikmin is not near Animal Crossing's level of sales from my research, yet he felt both series were worthy of a character.

@SSBF: I'm pretty sure Ray has a lot more than just that going against him, but that's a discussion for another time.

However, the "poor treatment" Starfy got in Brawl is kind of overstated. Bear in mind that while somewhat of a big name in Japan, during Brawl's development that was the ONLY place he had a big name, especially due to the fact he was Japan exclusive, and Sakurai is noted to have a bit of an issue with using Japanese exclusive characters in Smash.
As for weak support, outside Shulk, he's the only character from a non-Retro, non-3rd Partya series not represented in Smash to have any sort of following in Japan from what Chrono has said.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not to mention, if Sakurai just wanted to give Starfy "poor treatment," then why wouldn't he just exclude him all together? It's his game, he obviously wanted Starfy in somehow, and probably saw that Bad AT > Nothing at all.

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Wario only really appears in the party/sporting Mario games, he hasn't appeared in the others since the early 90's. He's had about 12 of his own games, split about equally between platformers and WarioWare. Both Donkey Kong and Wario have long been gone from the Mario platformers and they've gone in radically different directions with both these franchises to make them unique.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well said, ChronoBound. I think that objectively the most likely characters who might get in Smash 4, regardless of whether they replace characters or not and assuming Sakurai is capable of changing his mind about certain characters he didn't add in Melee or Brawl, are probably the following:

Toad from New Super Mario Bros. Wii+U
Toon Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (was planned to be in Brawl)
Impa from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword :troll:
Ridley from Metroid: Other M
Waddle Dee from Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Pokemon Trainer Gold with Johto starters from Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver (was considered for Melee)
Zoroark from Pokemon Black & White 1+2
Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Palutena from Kid Icarus: Uprising
Little Mac from Punch-Out!! (Wii)
Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles
Takamaru from Nintendo Land
Balloon Fighter from Nintendo Land (was considered for Melee)
Mii from various games
Villager from Animal Crossing City Folk + New Leaf (was considered for Brawl)

This is only counting the major characters from major post-Brawl Nintendo games developed by Nintendo's first party development teams such as EAD.

:phone:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
But to be honest, it seems like we all are now aware that SSB4 might not garner much hype with it's roster as last games, considering how predictable it seems at the moment (or could just get worse.) :urg:

Toon Zelda with Toon Sheik BTW (and yay, now we have SIX REPS FOR ZELDA, INCLUDING TWO CLONES OF LINK AND ZELDA! )

Ah well, let's just watch GameFAQs and other fan-happy forums go angry and all. :awesome:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I still think that Toon Sheik is just a codename for Tetra. It would make more sense anyway.
I hope that is the case but with Sakurai, you never know. Oh well, at least the butthurt Sheik fans can STFU with Toon Sheik when Impa replaces Sheik. :troll:

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Toon Zelda with Toon Sheik BTW (and yay, now we have SIX REPS FOR ZELDA, INCLUDING TWO CLONES OF LINK AND ZELDA! )

Ah well, let's just watch GameFAQs and other fan-happy forums go angry and all. :awesome:
Nah, nah. That's be too simple. If you really want a bombshell; I might as well rally the Japanese fan base in rooting for Tingle; which they already are in great numbers. Push them to the limits the moment Sakurai launches his Journal/Q+A/Poll entries again; ultimately convincing Sakurai to put Tingle in.

Now that's a bombshell waiting to happen. Not only Gamefaqs will explode, but practically every Western Gamer in the internet :troll:

Killing 3 Birds with one stone (Zelda fans, Fans of
Balloon Fighter,
and people who hate Tingle in General) :awesome:

D

Deleted member

According to Chrono, they aren't in great numbers.
The Zelda characters with great support and Ghirahim and Toon Zelda.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nah, nah. That's be too simple. If you really want a bombshell; I might as well rally the Japanese fan base in rooting for Tingle; which they already are in great numbers. Push them to the limits the moment Sakurai launches his Journal/Q+A/Poll entries again; ultimately convincing Sakurai to put Tingle in.

Now that's a bombshell waiting to happen. Not only Gamefaqs will explode, but practically every Western Gamer in the internet :troll:

Killing 3 Birds with one stone (Zelda fans, Fans of
Balloon Fighter,
and people who hate Tingle in General) :awesome:
I already made a joke about Tingle in the General Discussion thread.

despite supporting more Ghirahim's inclusion, I really would like Tingle to join the roster, since I'd love seeing all the ****storm it would cause. the Internet would literally explode and it would be epic beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom