• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You posted a snarky gif as a response to SmashChu and said you were done posting for the night, yet you are still posting.
Hey, gimme a break. I came back, and it seems the discussion got less stupid, though much more offtopic, but who cares.

Also, something I wanted to point out:

The funny thing is that Sticker Star is the highest selling game in the Paper Mario series in Japan.
Japanese people have **** taste this is nothing new.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sheesh *insert person I disagree with here* you should take a vacation from the forums, you've been acting grumpy and snappy lately towards others.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Wow, i'm a 2000 child and when people that are older then don't get that, makes me feel old

Actually kuma and manly, I would like to here your opinion on injustice gods among us

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Don't forgot the gratuitous trollpic usage.
Metal, brought this up earlier today actually. Its because its a much better way of portraying sarcasm in a post.

Really, many people here are way too petty.

I like Toise's attitude when Manly was arguing with him, he pretty much figured it was a waste of time instead of going on with a childish slap fight.

Everyone here feels that they have to have the last "zinger" in order to be right.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wow, i'm a 2000 child and nobody else got that, makes me feel old

Actually kuma and manly, I would like to here your opinion on injustice gods among us
I'm very meh with it, though I always kind of like Harley and her gun juggling moveset looks kind of cool. Otherwise, I'm not into it all that much. There's also the fact that I'm not a fan of the New 52 designs. They look more like power suits, but I suppose it kind of makes sense.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
not kuma or manly, but i'm a huge mk fantard so i am looking forward to injustice

and i think sakurai smiling should be an emoticon on here

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I got the joke, actually. Just saying. Pretty funny.

But it is sort of interesting...

Chu, Chrono and Toise generally make up one set of beliefs, while Kuma, Manly and Habanero generally go for different ideals.

And here I am, just sitting on the sidelines enjoying the best of both. :D

D

Deleted member

Wow, i'm a 2000 child and nobody else got that, makes me feel old

DUDE, IT HAS ****ING CYBORG. ****ING CYBORG!!!

He even has the same VA as in Teen Titans and goes "Booyah!"

I'm totally hyped for that game and I know who I'm maining already.

Real talk though, MK9 was pretty good, and it's the same team. Looks like a fun game and I'm definitely keeping an eye out for it.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
On some days, I think Habanero, KumaOso, and ManlySpirit are the the same person. Or at the very least they are a hive mind. :troll:
Actually we're the same person from different dimensions. It's one of those complicate parallel universe type deals that makes very little sense and just raises questions.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I got the joke, actually. Just saying. Pretty funny.

But it is sort of interesting...

Chu, Chrono and Toise generally make up one set of beliefs, while Kuma, Manly and Habanero generally go for different ideals.

And here I am, just sitting on the sidelines enjoying the best of both. :D
Funny you say that. Sounds like these should be MvC teams.

Actually we're the same person from different dimensions. It's one of those complicate parallel universe type deals that makes very little sense and just raises questions.
I'm pretty sure time travel has been involved too.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
how does it look gameplay wise to you ( I've already got my opinion on its over baturation of the roster).

@metal you really haven't pulled a dragon and make me disregard your opinion so your fine

@ opossum, for sum reason i'm not surprised you got that

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
=
Not really. I don't really ever talk about gameplay when it comes to Smash Bros. The only thing I think Smash Bros. really needs in terms of gameplay is better balance (which will especially happen with patches) and a quicker speed than Brawl. Turning Smash Bros. into BlazBlue or keeping things as they were in Brawl are not the way to go, and Sakurai will likely keep things fresh and interesting for gameplay in Smash 4, especially considering how much he is talking about how he needs to do more than just a roster/stage expansion this time.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
lol I know Kuma, its just a force of habit of mine

the only thing i'm really concerned about is how the level of stage interaction will affect the gameplay

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
how does it look gameplay wise to you ( I've already got my opinion on its over baturation of the roster).

@metal you really haven't pulled a dragon and make me disregard your opinion so your fine

I wasn't the biggest fan of MK9, though I can see it's appeal. Like King of Fighters and recently Street Fighter, it's not quite for me, but that doesn't make it bad. I guess I'm still adjusting to this look for the characters. I can't help but think of that awful MK vs. DC game. At least they wised up and decided to keep the DC characters in their own game that doesn't compromise both series.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I felt like the gameplay in Brawl was too fast paced. Can't concentrate. Slow things down a bit. ;)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not really. I don't really ever talk about gameplay when it comes to Smash Bros. The only thing I think Smash Bros. really needs in terms of gameplay is better balance (which will especially happen with patches) and a quicker speed than Brawl. Turning Smash Bros. into BlazBlue or keeping things as they were in Brawl are not the way to go, and Sakurai will likely keep things fresh and interesting for gameplay in Smash 4, especially considering how much he is talking about how he needs to do more than just a roster/stage expansion this time.
I just meant it in a sense that you, as a whole, seem more traditional and by the book with your beliefs, but eh. I could be wrong.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
So far the only thing I don't like is the fact there are 8 batman characters and no martian manhunter, but so far it seams cool

personally i'll be maining nightwing and doomsday

manly you should watch young justice

D

Deleted member

I actually haven't looked much at the gameplay. I don't own a PS3, so I'll likely really look into it once it's already out and I can ask 4chan and stuff about it.

If it gets a lot of buzz on /vg/ and /v/ then it's likely good. And I'll look into getting a used copy off ebay once I buy a PS3.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I do wish people believed in the gameplay instead of who's waifu/husbando will appear on the roster. I mean, it's a video game, not a poster. There should be concerns with what would and wouldn't work and try to think as to what would benefit everyone. Basically, quality over quantity.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
it is coming to wii u

AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHICH WAS YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUNG JUSTICE!

sorry that was worth shouting for

D

Deleted member

it is coming to wii u

AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHICH WAS YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUNG JUSTICE!

sorry that was worth shouting for
Sorry bro, I'm half posting here, half watching retsupurae, half skyping with my brother, half working on Loomis's books.

I'll look into it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom