• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
He has a doctorate, how can he be dumb? :p

In unrelated news: MYM 14 is up! Check it out on the smash 4 general section :D

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, this thread has been interesting today.

So, um, since things seem a little calmer...what to discuss now?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hmmmmm.

Let's talk about wild characters. What is the most far out iodea you can think of while still being somewhat realistic.
Doesn't being somewhat realistic defeat the purpose of naming a wild character or are you just saying that it must meet the basic requirement of being a videogame character that has appeared on a Nintendo console?

D

Deleted member

Hmmmmm.

Let's talk about wild characters. What is the most far out iodea you can think of while still being somewhat realistic.
Professor Layton.

Hino, the president of Level-5 has expressed interest in including Layton in Smash 4, not to mention is also a friend with Sakurai, with both knowing each other well. He'd work pretty well as a surprised addition, much like Mach Rider would work as a surprise addition. I think if we were to get a third-party that isn't Mega Man (or if we were to get a second third-party aside from Mega Man), it'd be him. He isn't likely at all, but I do think he should be mentioned as a candidate.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Hey quick question, during melee and brawl was Isaac the only gs character brought up or was Felix also requested.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hmmmmm.

Let's talk about wild characters. What is the most far out idea you can think of while still being somewhat realistic.
Don't know if this is wild but, unlikely as it might be, I always thought it would be cool if we were to get a new Pokemon Trainer. Of course what Pokemon would he/she use is debatable, but I'd love to see a Team Rocket Grunt who uses iconic Pokemon to the team...like perhaps Meowth, maybe a poison type, and Cubone or Slowpoke (with a cut-off tail of course). Yeah, the grunt would have a some personality...

D

Deleted member

Annnnnnnndddd, BINGO!

Should have said this during the flame wars that occurred today and changed the topic then, but work got in the way.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Sorry for the random question, but I was wondering if SWF does April Fool pranks?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
They do, huh? That's kinda cool. Now I'm getting excited hahaha. The Friday prank sounds hilarious.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided to try out Monster Hunter 3 ultimate.

I'm playing it on the 3DS

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So much talk here when I was asleep. Too bad.

A wild idea for a character while being realistic, would be Kamek or Hammer bro.

BTW, with upcoming Mario & Luigi 4, who else thinks that a Starlow AT is likely?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The only thing I can say about Mario & Luigi 4 is that they better not let Miyamoto get his hands on it.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Hey quick question, during melee and brawl was Isaac the only gs character brought up or was Felix also requested.
As far as GS character went, it was really just Issac. I'm sure there was a Felix support thread. but I don't think it went very far. You'd have to ask Chrono about Melee though I'd assume no since GS came out only months before Melee did.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It still surprises me that Golden Sun came out before Melee in all regions, and yet there is not a single reference to the game at all in Melee.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Speaking of Golden Sun. If a character gets in, which do you think it will be?

My brother is a fan of the series but I personally haven't played it. Issac is usually thrown around but I know he apparently has a son named Matthew. Or maybe even Felix will be added...
I don't know enough to make any logical guesses. :l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom