• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Knowing you, Kuma, you would have loved Kuma in a Kumatora outfit regardless of him being male. :awesome:

The Kuma overload!!!
Actually, I gave Xiaoyu a Kumatora costume. And I'd make him dressed like either Grizzly or Polar Bear from Polar Bear Cafe.

Young Heihachi with old Heihachi in a pimp coat would be the best alt ever.

:phone:
No, we need Heihachi's Tekken 4 costume.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm playing the NES version of Super Mario Bros 3, and I feel it's the superior version to all the remakes.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What if there was some hybrid fusion of Heihachi and Roy, but they/it were/was wearing just a saddle and boots?
Don't be Shy about it, if you want to see Heihachi and Roy "fuse" while wearing only saddles and boots, just say so.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd like to see a Fusion between Peach and Christie. Sure they can just wear saddles and boots as well

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd rather grind it into your face into there it's nothing left but a bloody pulp

Edit: In which case, you'd have a very hard face...

peeup

Smash Lord
I hope Jerry Seinfeld finally becomes a playable character and not just a mini boss. Hell he at least deserves to be a full blown boss battle this time around. I mean he's been in the Smash franchise since day one after all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I hope Jerry Seinfeld finally becomes a playable character and not just a mini boss. Hell he at least deserves to be a full blown boss battle this time around. I mean he's been in the Smash franchise since day one after all.

Also, I made this:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
^ That's too funny Diddy. :p

Um, I'm doing some sort of experiment I guess. So random question: how would you people react if Krystal gets in over Palutena? Would you be cool with it or not?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Krystal over Palutena? O.o

What. :glare:

I'd be pissed. VERY pissed. Palutena is nowadays more important than Krystal. Besides, I don't think that Star Fox needs a newcomer. We already have Fox, Falco and Wolf.

D

Deleted member

You seem heavily fixated on that blue fox ****, Croph....

You might want to get that checked. I think you have a bad case of the furry.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yuui: Pfft, I guess I must be a lolicon then. (-`^`-);

But I dunno really, Krystal over Palutena would be certainly odd and unlikely to happen since Sakurai cares none about Krystal.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Also because Krystal would really suck. I don't give a crap about the twig she used for only 5 minutes, just the inclusion at all would not be good.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@Horsetail: Lolicon? Guys, Fire Emblem: Awakening's Nowi for SSB4! :troll:

Krystal over Palutena would be total blasphemy, especially for Kid Icarus fans who've recently played Uprising.

You know what? Keep Krystal like how she appeared in Brawl: as a cameo in the Star Fox convo easter egg.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Oh noes! I have the furry! Some one call the doctor!

But anyway, I didn't say I was pro-Krystal. In fact, I'm not fond of the character in general...yeah I don't want to go too deep about why I don't like Krystal. I'd take Palutena over Krystal any day. But like I said, I just wanted to know people's opinions on her. And as of now, a lot of people wouldn't like that, myself included.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Star Fox already has three characters and needs no more, unless it somehow manages to become popular like Mario, Zelda or Pokémon.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Frostwraith: I still can't get over the fact that Chrom can have babies with her. (-o~O-);

Ah wait, she's a manakete. Moving on.

Croph: Over Palutena, hell no. But to be honest, I'm not entirely against Krystal myself... I'd take an original SF-character over another toptier Space Animal anyday.

D

Deleted member

>Implying that Krystal would be original.

"B-but the staff!"
I've already pointed out how the staff means nothing, as even WITH it, she can still be non-original.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
But does that mean SHE WILL BE non-original?

I mean, the first thing many think of Krystal is she would use her staff and not be a clone. But that view seems flawed?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
One of the arguments to support Krystal's inclusion is her weapon of choice... the staff.

Guess who else has a staff too...? :troll:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I wish Star Fox was more popular though. Same with F-Zero, it's a great series...Too bad :/

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sakurai has a staff. After all, they are developing the game.

:troll:
Obviously, Sakurai will be in the game with his Namco Bandai staff. A game breaker character, since he can do whatever he wants to the game. :troll:

I was obviously referring to Palutena, though... or was I? :troll:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
If Sakurai is in the game, I'd main him like there's no tomorrow.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Not even Meta Knight or Fox would be able to compete with Sakurai's combo potential. And his final smash, "Laugh".

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I don't think Sakurai is going to devote resources to make an original fourth character to a franchise that has not had an original game since 2006. I think Krystal's best shot is if Palutena gets in, and Sakurai decides to make Krystal a luigified clone of her. I could also see Krystal being a clone of Zero Suit Samus or even Fox/Falco/Wolf. Falco and Wolf getting in also was pretty much luck as well (Falco was not originally planned for Melee, and there is reason to believe that Wolf may have been the last or second-to-last character added to the game). Sakurai has never gone in making a Smash Bros. sequel with the intention of adding a Star Fox newcomer.

The same goes for any F-Zero newcomer. It will only happen if there is another character for the F-Zero character to be a clone of. For Samurai Goroh it would be Takamaru, while for Black Shadow it would be Captain Falcon (if Ganondorf is given a new moveset).

D

Deleted member

But does that mean SHE WILL BE non-original?

I mean, the first thing many think of Krystal is she would use her staff and not be a clone. But that view seems flawed?
Before he was added in Brawl, would you have imagined Wolf to fire a Blaster, have a forward lunge (while diagonal, it's still moving forward), a directional boost, and a Reflector?
Would you have imagined him piloting a Landmaster? Didn't think so.

One would think that he'd be using Assault weapons as many did believe (Oasis was one of them) he would/should.

Also, many people thought Toon Link wouldn't be a clone either, thinking he'd use things like the Deku Leaf, the Skull Hammer, Bombchus, etc. with a Four Sword Final Smash.

For Samurai Goroh it would be Takamaru
This is quite laughable to be honest.
Takamaru and Goroh are nothing alike whatsoever to the point that they can be cloned.

It'd be like saying Ike and Marth would be clones of Link.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@Golden: Yeah, that was unfortunate, but then again, some theorize that Toon Link and Wolf were added later into the game, so... those may have been more clone-ish (though, Wolf is not a clone, but still has similar specials to Fox and Falco) due to that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom