• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He should bag on Zelda for cross dressing.

Oh my gosh....
I want a Resetti vs Cranky argument. It would be amazing!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was younger, I didn't know females could cross dress, because they have such a large variety and various styles of clothing they wear that wearing the same thing as men didn't seem so farfetch'd.

Though unattractive.

Cross dressers usually go with stereotypes or extremes though. Females wearing SUPER baggy clothing and males wearing elaborate dresses.

peeup

Smash Lord
He should bag on Roy for getting cut.

BTW why has nobody mentioned Roy yet? 12000 posts and not a single mention of Roy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Looks like Pac-Man will be co-starring in another game with Mario. :troll:

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/corporate/press/release/58/pdf/20130206.pdf
Used Google Translate, some excerpts: :laugh:

Dear journalists
Alone, 111 people, 22 people, 22 people in all, with everyone, play noisily, he can play noisily

Action racing game series, "Mario I which was developed for the arcade cart "

In battle mode game mode everyone with everyone
111 people people people people people people people one by one 111

Shield Shield <<< >>>> friendship friendship

D

Deleted member

Implying that mages have to be female...
EDIT: Aside from that, you can't really call Palutena a "mage". She doesn't use magic.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
One thing for sure is that if the Cranky Kong thing comes into fruition, there should really be a jab at a particular characteristic from the character.

"Oh looky here, we have a true masterpiece of character design right here: A pink sphere. Who in the world thought that up, a brain dead dodo? But wait, here's the real kicker: His power is sucking. Hah! That now that's what I call a fitting power! At least the designers have half a brain to admit that thing is a disgrace."

"Alright Donkey Kong my boy, let's see you try to make this old man proud for once. These guys are a bunch of pushovers, nothing but sissies and kittens I tell ya. Actually I know you can't do it, but I got nothing better to do except watch you get ruffed up by these rejects."

"Hey chicken boy, how's that 25 years going for you? What's that, you hate it? With what's going on these days, you should be grateful ya whippersnapper! Also change that outfit for once, it smells worse then Donkey Kong's Banana Hoard on a hot summer day!"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the girl that has this 'emotion' rubbish. Hey, instead of hiding in a corner crying over some sort of jellyfish, why don't you, oh I don't know, be practical and just shoot everything like how things were back in the less-then-stupid days? There is only so much drama we can fit into this sorry excuse of a crossover!"

"Okay seriously, what's with the samurai chick? The director tells me this character is 'popular', but it sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. ...Wait, that's a lad? Seriously? If I was that lad, I'd shave off that sissy hairdo in a heart beat with a lawnmower! Seriously, what is with all these pretty boys!?"

Implying that mages have to be female...
EDIT: Aside from that, you can't really call Palutena a "mage". She doesn't use magic.
There were 2 already, might as well make the third one a female as well :awesome:

And people have been throwing Palutena around as a magic user on here, so I put her alongside Micaiah and Zelda

D

Deleted member

I could only imagine what Cranky would have to say to the 3rd Parties...ESPECIALLY Sonic, that "No Hoper"...

Also, Divine power =/= Magic.

peeup

Smash Lord
Soundtrack by Nickelback.

Side note, what if Nickelback did the entire soundtrack for SSB4? Vocals by Niki Minaj?

Side side note, how the hell do you spell Niki Minaj?

Side side side note, don't tell me to google it cause I won't.

Side side side side note, **** yahoo too.

D

Deleted member

Just saying. She doesn't need to use magic/ divine power. That staff is enough.
That still is completely irrelevant, so again, what does it have to do with anything?

How does saying the staff looks heavy relate to my statement that Palutena is not a mage because it's not magic she uses, it's divine power?

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Soundtrack by Nickelback.

Side note, what if Nickelback did the entire soundtrack for SSB4? Vocals by Niki Minaj?

Side side note, how the hell do you spell Niki Minaj?

Side side side note, don't tell me to google it cause I won't.

Side side side side note, **** yahoo too.
Nicki Minaj lol you were close

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Depending on what fiction, magic is often granted from divine forces. Magic is manipulating the powers of divine forces

so divine forces often are using the same powers as magic, just with much greater control/ power

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am wondering if Pac-Man being in that new Mario Kart game actually hurts his chances. One of the main criticisms about Pac-Man is that he would not make an interesting fighting character. Consider that a Taiko drum is also a playable character, its possible that Nacmo put their less fighting fit characters in the Mario Kart game.

I still think its possible we get more than one Namco character in Smash 4 (with a maximum of three).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom