• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Pst. Pst! PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!
He's trolling you.

I think R.O.B needs a stage. What would it be though?
I know I know....lol I'm a sucker for troll bait. My best friend does it all the time to me. Also I would actually love a stage to rep the NES as a whole

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gyromite;s theme should have been in Brawl it's really catchy

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I love playing as R.O.B. in Brawl. I like his aerial back+A and aerial down+A moves. He's a good grabber and thrower... fitting as R.O.B.'s purpose was grabbing blocks and gyros. I like his moveset too. But, understand this... if R.O.B. is cut from SSB4, I am not going to be butthurt about it because I am certain I will get a brand-new retro character or two to play with in SSB4.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It's kind of ironic really. R.O.B. in real life is a piece of trash, pathetically slow and very clunky with compatibility with literally two games. But R.O.B. in Brawl is a pretty competent fighter that is capable of handling it's own weight in the heat of battle. Despite being a scapegoat, R.O.B. fairs pretty well among the cast (except Meta Knight).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I actually bought a R.O.B. off ebay because I loved R.O.B. in Brawl so much...

Too bad there aren't any pink and purple models.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually bought a R.O.B. off ebay because I loved R.O.B. in Brawl so much...

Too bad there aren't any pink and purple models.
It's not so much pink and purple

I'm fairly certain it's meant to be the colors of the SNES

and it was the ROB I always used

Yeah...ROB in real life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvCCgPDcnvQ#t=4m11s

The first time I too thought ROB wanted a gyro, like as in food, so drove to a Greek restaurant and ordered one for it...What a crazy robot.
Aren't those (The food) pronounced Gear-Ohs?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's not so much pink and purple

I'm fairly certain it's meant to be the colors of the SNES

and it was the ROB I always used
YEP, I realize that what it's referencing. BUT IT'S STILL PINK AND PURPLE. Also that's the one I use too. BD

Hmm... Super ROB.

@Habanero: It's the NES ROB. I think I wanted to get the other but at the time the only option available came with other stuff that made it more expensive.

...Incidentally I have a copy of Gyromite collecting dust.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know for a fact the food is NOT pronounced the same as the gyro in gyrocopter or Gyromite

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I know for a fact the food is NOT pronounced the same as the gyro in gyrocopter or Gyromite
I'm pretty sure in Greece, it's not pronounced "gyro", I think it's "Yi-ro". You hear different pronunciations where ever you go. For example, friends from Vermont pronounce it "gyro", all the Greek restaurants I've been to where I am pronounce it "gyro" as in Gyromite. But this is getting off topic. :p

Four FE reps you say?

Roy
Roy
Roy
Roy

You mean like Zelda and the inevitable Palutena? Both are basically mages.
Only 2? We need a complete trifecta of mages

Zelda, Micaiah, & Palutena

Thinking of all THREE being there just makes so much sense to me for some reason (a good sense of balance really)

We would have a girl who just knows magic through training (Zelda), a light mage (Micaiah), and a goddess (Palutena)

Three different types right there

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm pretty sure in Greece, it's not pronounced "gyro", I think it's "Yi-ro". You hear different pronunciations where ever you go. For example, friends from Vermont pronounce it "gyro", all the Greek restaurants I've been to where I am pronounce it "gyro" as in Gyromite. But this is getting off topic. :p

Four FE reps you say?

Roy
Roy
Roy
Roy
It apparently is pronounced Yi-Ro, but Gee-roh (not Gyro) is also acceptable but only if you pronounce the g faintly.

For some reason Americans like pronouncing G's like J's. I always found that weird

Like Gyro instead of Gear

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Cranky Kong... should have interactions with every character similar to Snake's codec. And he just roasts them all. Except G&W.

"This little flat fellow here. He gets it."

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He should bag on PT for not doing his fair share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom