• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronike's Test Subject Mafia: Game's Over: Town Wins! Nick pulls a Hando

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ugh, mistakes...

I'd like to request that everyone vote like this from now on:

blljhadflhadgihwelthsd lad glha elh leh lahe gliaehgla idegioad goisd gilhelithweig yiosdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Vote

kjhgwqqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In a seperate line. It makes my life easier and will cut back on mistakes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
no prods, please

anyway swords, I just don't like how you've been following close to nick's votes each time. It's not cause ya are brothers. I just found that a bit weird.

I'll post a bit more. sorry if it's so small.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Please don't kill me Ronike. School wireless went down before I could finish a post and get it up. Busy until 10 tonight but will get a post up afterward. Really sorry about this bull****.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You guys have 30 minutes left. Start deciding.

Vote Count:
Swords(2): Jungle, Mentos
Frozen(1): Marshy
Karthik(4): Swords, Gheb, Kevin, Nick
Nick(1): KK
Riddle(1): Tom
Gheb(1): Riddle

Not Voting: Rockin, Frozen

30 hours until deadline, plurality will be lynched at that time.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
unvote swords that puts him at enough to be lynched. and yeah clarification please

Riddle

Smash Lord
*avoids desire to point out Ronike saying we have 30 minutes then 30 hours till the deadline and rolls with it*
*Avoids desire to point out that you are correcting something that isn't actually wrong*

The 30 minutes is part of the flavor. The 30 hours is real life time.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Riddle and Rockin are right. For future reference, anything before the vote count is flavor unless specifically noted, and 1 minute is about equal to one hour.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
This is very interesting...
Unvote
Vote SwordsRbroken

Put up a nice defense and I will remove my vote. You have less than 30 hours...

And since you want my reasoning:

A)Well one of them imo needs to go
B) I cant get Nick lynched by myself
C)I like my new style. I am getting a little better at this :D

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
well, many of you have just posted to get on with the lynch, and most haven't given a reason, and if you have, it's not very good. For example, the only reasons KK could come up with to lynch me is that one of them needs to go and I can't get Nick lynched.
I'll post more in the morning.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
As strange as it may sound, that's a solid reason. You have been buddying up to Nick a lot all game, and one of you being lynched could give us an inclination to the alignment of the other. More importantly, the lynch pool is pretty solidly narrowed down, and it seems to be agreed that KK isn't our best lynch choice, which leaves the apparent pool at one of you two. Personally, I've explained my reasons for voting you already, and they still stand enough where unless something major comes up, my vote is gonna stick.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I too have long ago explained m reasoning for you. And I stand by it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Swords is @ L-2 now? I'd rather wait for him to "post more in the morning", as he said. Then I decide though I'm a little confused about people BWing him so quickly now.

unvote Karthik he's been really helpful now imo.

:059:

Riddle

Smash Lord
Swords is @ L-2 now? I'd rather wait for him to "post more in the morning", as he said. Then I decide though I'm a little confused about people BWing him so quickly now.

unvote Karthik he's been really helpful now imo.

I think the general reason for voting Swords is that he is the most scummy and we want to lynch someone today. Its thiry hours until deadline so Swords and Karthik are really our only chance for a lynch.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Deadline in 18 hours.

As a reminder, if there is no lynch by the deadline, the plurality will b lynched. For those of you who don't know, that means whoever has the most votes.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
As strange as it may sound, that's a solid reason. You have been buddying up to Nick a lot all game, and one of you being lynched could give us an inclination to the alignment of the other. More importantly, the lynch pool is pretty solidly narrowed down, and it seems to be agreed that KK isn't our best lynch choice, which leaves the apparent pool at one of you two. Personally, I've explained my reasons for voting you already, and they still stand enough where unless something major comes up, my vote is gonna stick.
so, i've only voted the same as he did in the RVS stage, then my votes have been different from his. How else am i buddying up with him? Karthik had been buddying up with kevin until Kevin recently voted him. I'll see if i can post more in the afternoon, i've got school now.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not just voting the same, you've repeatedly been asking "why are people voting Nick" and other such things which, like it or not, have drawn a visible connection between you two in the game. We should definitely have a lynch D1, and unless you claim and it's something we really need to keep and switch quickly, you're the best candidate because you have drawn the strongest visible connection to another player.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Um, Gheb, make sure you read the rules before you make comments like that, the last thing we need is people thinking this is must lynch if we hit probable mylo and lynching when its unnecessary... Quoting the rules...

"8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch."

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well this is weird either I'm stupid or the rules have a huge contradiction =/

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahahahaha touche Gheb, touche... So, uh, Ronike, want to clarify that for us? I'm inclined to think the part in voting/lynching is correct, and the other one is either saying you always have to vote a choice, or a mistake, but it could be the other way around in terms of the mistake.

Ronike

Smash Ace
That's what I get for copy pasting... Although really mentos, you should have played with me enough to guess which is the right one. Rule 13 is the true one, no NLs.

Rule 8 has been updated. Try a no lynch now!

In my defense of all these mistakes, I present two things:

1. My first hosted game
2. 8000 words, 36622 characters. Can I has leeway please?

Vote Count:
Swords(5): Jungle, Mentos, Riddle, Rockin, KK
Karthik(3): Swords, Kevin, Nick
Riddle(1): Tom

Not Voting: Frozen, Marshy, Gheb

Deadline in 10 hours

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
nothing against riddle, i just do not see myself changing my vote anytime soon.

would rather see swords lynched than karthik.

Riddle

Smash Lord
nothing against riddle, i just do not see myself changing my vote anytime soon.

would rather see swords lynched than karthik.
I'm sure it is completely personal. Right Tom?

I would appreciate if you gave me something to defend myself against. If it is only the mimicry issue then all I have to say is that I did not make a cnscious decision to vote myself after you voted yourself. It might have subconciously caused me too imitate by my actual thought process was, 'wow I'm getting bandwagoned in RVS, oh well bandwagons are fun! Lets join it!'

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i think you misunderstand, it is absolutely nothing personal between you and me.

you dont need to defend yourself against my vote at this point. it is simply there because its there. day 2, when the vote counts are reset, i doubt it will land there again.

Riddle

Smash Lord
i think you misunderstand, it is absolutely nothing personal between you and me.

you dont need to defend yourself against my vote at this point. it is simply there because its there. day 2, when the vote counts are reset, i doubt it will land there again.
Lol internet sarcasm detection fail.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you probably shouldn't be sarcastic, over the internet, in a game where the greatest way to succeed is to misconstrue innocent posts into bad intentions. did you ever think of that?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Not just voting the same, you've repeatedly been asking "why are people voting Nick" and other such things which, like it or not, have drawn a visible connection between you two in the game. We should definitely have a lynch D1, and unless you claim and it's something we really need to keep and switch quickly, you're the best candidate because you have drawn the strongest visible connection to another player.
I'll roleclaim now.

I claim Bodyguard.

Top Bottom