• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronike's Test Subject Mafia: Game's Over: Town Wins! Nick pulls a Hando

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Lol welcome to playing with KK :p

Anyway, Tom has pretty much said everything I've had to say so far... I'm not sure who I really want to look into just yet, but for now, Unvote: Kevin Vote: Karthik because so dar we have done very little and need to go scumhunt:) (sorry for the ripping KK, it's all good natured I assure you)
this seemed a bit strange. i guess you started a karthik bandwagon, but you didn't know who to vote for, and we were working our way OUT of the rvs, and you threaten to pull us back in.

Not every game is played with Marshy's inactivity rule.

Vote: Rockin

Your posts make me feel that you are trying to be non-commital to avoid making mistakes and that just seems scummy to me. I feel like your posts don't have much substance and your trying to look like your helping, but aren't.
this is something that i dropped in a one line post, and i feel as though you grabbed onto it. Riddle, can you point to specific posts and why you think Rockin is non-committal? Where is he attempting to put up a helpful facade?

Mentos, your point is legit and I already mentioned before what bothers me about nick although I still don't think he's suspicious. Can't hurt to see how he acts under more pressure though (especially regarding his OMGUS vote, which was totally uncalled for). I already mentioned that I'd be down for a nick BW but I waited b/c Tom took his vote off him and a BW looked unlikely at that point.

I also wonder why Rockin was the only one, who didn't care about ANYTHING in nicks post ... neither his attentionwhoring nor his OMGUS. Instead he notices Tom being "unusally ban happy"... weird but maybe it's just me because I don't like metagaming all that much.

:059:
Something bothers you about nick, but you don't think he's suspicious. you would have voted for his bandwagon, but because i unvoted, you didnt. make your own opinions and stick with them. you are bending to everyone else and being a sponge.

I didn't try to pressure him into talking. I voted him because inactive = useless. If he doesn't post I still vote him but since he announced to post more I'm going to assume that he'll be more active from now on. If that doesn't change I'll vote him again (unless somebody has "priority" 'cuz he's overly scummy).

If there's anybody worth pressuring it's either Karthik or Nick imo

How is he any more useful if he posts saying not much at all? He posted, but what difference did it make?

I have two things. 1) Does anyone else notice that Swords is prety much following Nick in his actions?

2) Voting to pressure someone and unvoting them because they say 'hi guys' isnt pressuring them. I assume you wanted him to post, but to post something of substance. If you are aiming to kill in activity and coasting then doing it this way doesn't do anything at all.

Right now it looks like, to me, that Swords and Nick seem to be a little buddy buddy here. And they also sound wishy washy with their votes.
Valid point about Swords in (1)

Valid point about Gheb in (2)

hey look frozen didn't follow up on his promised post and no one's taking issue with it or voting him like they said so nice to see we're really committed to getting responses from people. ok with lynching frozen nick or riddle
you point out what im pointing out, but you dont implicate gheb with it?

Still want to hear more from Tom, Kevin and Rockin. Who are your top lynches for now? Would any of you guys mind KK or Riddle dying?

my vote is currently on riddle but it might change to you.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Funny that you two are brothers AND you have been voting nearly if not entirely the same the whole game. Doesn't this feel a little bit scumy to anyone else? My Vote is staying on Nick until he clears himself in my opinion.

Sorry I have been a little slow. My history teacher thought it would be great to assign a 2 week world map and considering the fact she is also my english teacher and assigned an essay due tomorrow I have been a little busy. Will be active tomrrow.
sorry KK but the fact that they are brothers does nothing increase the chances that they are scum. the fact that swords agrees with nick a lot makes me question them but i dont know if it points to inexperienced tendencies or if it points to scum, and if so, who it would make scummy.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I already mentioned that I'd be down for a nick BW but I waited b/c Tom took his vote off him and a BW looked unlikely at that point.

:
I'm glad Tom brought this post to the forefront again because this caught my eye. Are you saying, Gheb, that you will only vote when others are voting for the same person you have suspicion on?

Riddle

Smash Lord
Well, as said, the topic really talked about each other's opinion in terms of mafia and bandwagons. Nic gave out some good points, but so did Tom. Neither were right or wrong, but they both had opinons. I'm also starting to notice a slightly different Tom in this game, but I think it's too early to tell. All I know is that he seems more bandwagon happy then how I usually see him.

Also, Tomafia 3 was a bad example. Reason why people went to stratford was cause he was inactive as hell. Back then, we were more prone to lynching inactive players. So after a few votes, stratford made this bs post and that ensured his fate. I wouldn't really call that a good way to bandwagon cause he was litterally active and not lurking or whatnot.

IMO, I don't like bandwagons much. I like for my post to have some form of logic rather jumping on the train. True, it promotes pressure and it does get out information needed. It could sometimes even show a person's true colors. However, that's the kind of style I don't really want to have.
Here's a specific post in whcih Rockin seems very noncomittal. This post doesn't accomplish anything at all and It honestly seems like scum looking to avoid making any scum tells at all.

Code Complete said:
A blanket attempt to avoid mistakes is the biggest mistake of all.
That's basicall the scum-tell I was seeing. I have since changed my vote, because Rockin has gotten better and Gheb is seeming scummy but that was my original reason.

On the topic of your one-liner, I did in fact read that and was influenced by that to look at Rockin's posts more carefully and did find a similar phenomena to you and decided to vote, because of it. I was actually agreeing with you not copying you.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You can't just suggest that I die withoug giving me anything to defend myself against. A bandwagon is one thing, but proposing a lynch? That's quite another and without any accusations for me to defend myself against I don't think you should be suggesting my lynch.

Also suspicious is your lack of votes. You almost seem to be making sure everything is okay and you want to be sure that you won't seem scummy for voting KK or me. If you feel that someone is scum it isn't going to hurt to put a vote on them unless they are close to being lynched. Providing explanation of course.

I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Gheb_01. Your general throwing of suspicion at me and Karthik without voting or giving any reasoning whatsoever seems very suspicious and scummy to me.
No reasoning? Your general inactivity and uselessness (lack of a better word) were reason enough for me to wanna see you lynched.

I mean, do I really have to propose you lynched to get you post something decent?

Besides, I had voted before but the inactivity of people made BWs hardly possible so forget that accusation it's plain wrong.

Something bothers you about nick, but you don't think he's suspicious. you would have voted for his bandwagon, but because i unvoted, you didnt.
Yes. Kevins playstyle usually bothers me too because I can't stand it but that doesn't make him suspicious. You unvoting him wasn't the only part of the reason I didn't vote him. I already stated before that a BW on nick at that point wasn't happening so I decided not to vote him. Why should I if I don't find him suspicious and a BW wasn't going on anyways?

How is he any more useful if he posts saying not much at all? He posted, but what difference did it make?
Because at least he cares about what's going on. Karthik doesn't seem to care about anything AT ALL and I had the same impression about Riddle before he defended himself just now.

you point out what im pointing out, but you dont implicate gheb with it?
You could use the same accusation for nick/swords. It's wrong either way. FF said he'll post something soon so I decided to wait. He showed up and posted as expected so I took my vote off him.

Still don't see why it's worth pointing out.

my vote is currently on riddle but it might change to you.
OK

I'm glad Tom brought this post to the forefront again because this caught my eye. Are you saying, Gheb, that you will only vote when others are voting for the same person you have suspicion on?
No, I'm voting somebody when I see that a BW follows so I ask other people what they think. I didn't vote for Nick 1.) because I didn't find him suspicious 2.) because nobody wanted to follow the BW. That's all there is.

If I find anybody woth voting, I'll do so. Just as I do now:

Unvote Vote: Karthik

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, I'm voting somebody when I see that a BW follows so I ask other people what they think. I didn't vote for Nick 1.) because I didn't find him suspicious 2.) because nobody wanted to follow the BW. That's all there is.
I forgot to add: This is my voting behaviour for D1 when there's no suspicion on anybody...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's mafia mafia all over again.

Nick is the play, he hasn't done anything to clear himself of suspicion in my eyes. Though with swords following his every move it's rather odd to see.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

Nick is the play, he hasn't done anything to clear himself of suspicion in my eyes. Though with swords following his every move it's rather odd to see.
Might i ask you how Nick is suspicious?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, at this point I've had enough. The following is a complete record of Kevin's posts since game start (I'm pretty sure I got them all, let me know if I missed one.)

I say we vote Nick or Warioman off because since they're brothers they will most likely discuss this game outside of the thread.

Discuss.
But you guys both know of each other's alignment, personally I'm against having brothers in a game period. Hence we're voting one of you :D
Also you guys are failing to realize it means you need 7 of 12 people to lynch huh?
Vote Swords

I realized I had to choose one of you, might as well be the one putting the second vote on me with the most wishy washy statement about mafia yet.
I'm dead serious.
karthik, don't try and use your reasoning as mine.
This is one thing I find weird. Karthik agrees with KevinM on one post and votes along with him, and KevinM immediately shoves him away. Given its only one post, that's hardly a reason to accuse someone of such a thing, and in addition, its the joke vote phase!

Cool I'm down with a Tom bandwagon.

Unvote
Vote: Tom
I'm going to intentionally ignore Tom for the rest of the game.

Also, Swords and Nick, I have a lot more trust in you guys then I let off I was just busting, I'm sorry if you honestly thought I was questioning either of yours' integrity.

I don't want bad blood before we start.
Unvote
Vote Marshy

Everyone aboard, the ride seems cranky at first but its oh so satisfying.

Why isn't Marshy dead yet again?
Unvote
Vote: Nick

This is easier.
No reason given, despite that I immediately asked for one, and he doesn't change this vote for the rest of the game.

Lol must be nice being Tom and being exempt from prodding while posting less frequently then those that received them ;).

I'm still down to lynch Nick after all I've read *shrugs*
After this post, I asked why he wants to lynch me. Again.

I'd grill you ALL night.

Again, he claims that I am the lynch, despite giving no reasoning of why. In addition, Karthik has STILL been following him, as he unvoted Sword shortly after Kevin did so, and he was on both the Marshy bandwagon, and he's the other person currently voting me! Of course, KevinM (being the inactive he is), has completely failed to notice this. Or should I say pretending not to notice?

So, to summarize:

a) He's a veteran DG, yet has been inactive and posted nothing useful.
b) He told Karthik not to use his reasoning after one post... and then says nothing about it for the rest of the game.
c) He has pushed me as the lynch, given no reason, despite me asking for it twice.

So, I think that's plenty of reason to

Unvote

Vote KevinM

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Should I mention everytime I post that I don't want him to use my opinions. I said not to force his reason for voting you onto mine as it wasn't true.

Why would I give you something so early in the day to defend yourself from, judging from your explosion right here I'd say I got exactly what I wanted.

I think at this point almost everyone hasn't posted anything useful.

Karthik is playing like Karthik.

Marshy is doing the Marshy thing.

Tom hasn't a clue where to go it seems.

Gheb is grasping at straws.

Meanwhile you remain largely inactive posting only when seemingly your brother or yourself get in trouble. Oddly enough I wasn't worried about a connection outside of the game but it's odd that your brother has defended you more then you have so I'm curious as to why you don't feel the need to defend yourself but your brother does.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also it's funny you would say I'M inactive when multiple people have less posts then me within the thread.

Honestly your whole post feels like one massive OMGUS.

Btw, don't try and argue you have a lot of posts in your thread, they've all been rather useless as they either involve defending yourself, or general attacks instead of specifics.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Should I mention everytime I post that I don't want him to use my opinions. I said not to force his reason for voting you onto mine as it wasn't true.

Why would I give you something so early in the day to defend yourself from, judging from your explosion right here I'd say I got exactly what I wanted.

I think at this point almost everyone hasn't posted anything useful.

Karthik is playing like Karthik.

Marshy is doing the Marshy thing.

Tom hasn't a clue where to go it seems.

Gheb is grasping at straws.

Meanwhile you remain largely inactive posting only when seemingly your brother or yourself get in trouble. Oddly enough I wasn't worried about a connection outside of the game but it's odd that your brother has defended you more then you have so I'm curious as to why you don't feel the need to defend yourself but your brother does.
You and Karthik_King have been doing pretty much the same thing all game. Don't try to deny it.

As for why would you give me something to respond to? Perhaps, maybe to stimulate discussion, help the town... you know, scumhunting! You saying that "you got what you wanted" also makes no sense. It's just useless filler unless you tell what it was that you wanted.

Um, I disagree with you big-time. Sure, Karthik and Marshy haven't done much, and Frozen also doesn't have a scumtell yet, BUT Tom just made a case against Gheb, who has been active. In addition, Junglefever, myself, and Swords have also been posting regularly. Also, Riddle has reappeared. But you insisting that nearly-everyone is useless isn't helping things.

As for me remaining largely inactive, that's moronic! I've been one of the most active posters in this thread. As for why my brother has defended me, I wouldn't call it that. He's been asking the same thing as I have, which is "Why did you vote me?". You've given me nothing to defend against.

Also it's funny you would say I'M inactive when multiple people have less posts then me within the thread.

Honestly your whole post feels like one massive OMGUS.

Btw, don't try and argue you have a lot of posts in your thread, they've all been rather useless as they either involve defending yourself, or general attacks instead of specifics.
Sure, there have been activity issues this game, but you're one of those activity issues. Most of your content came during the RVS, and after that you disappeared. After you unvoted Marshy, which was clearly in the RVS stage of the game, you have a grand total of 6 posts, of which the last 2 are the only ones with any content (and only because I called you on it.)

As for my post being an OMGUS, look at it that way if you want, but if you're going to keep going "Nick is the lynch" without giving a reason as to why, despite me asking that question multiple times, I'll vote you for it. I don't care if you've got a case you want to present, but if you're going to vote me, give a reason.

But yes, I AM going to argue I have a lot of posts in the thread, as defending myself is NOT useless (What, I'm supposed to let people lynch me?), and my attacks have not been just general, "Oh, I think player X is scum." For example, my attack on you a few posts ago would qualify as pretty specific.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Your definition of scum hunt is just different from the way Kevin does it. Just because you and Tom and Mentos scumhunt by asking people questions doesn't mean Kevin does it the same way. Regardless of what you think, Kevin has proven himself time and again to be a strong player, and you are being tunnel visioned in the way the game is played.

I also have to agree with Kevin on the point that you really only post when you are defending yourself. If you haven't noticed, most of the discussion has been revolved around you and your odd play, so to speak. You say you want to start discussion but really all you have done is respond to the accusations against you. That isn't starting discussion. Rockin and I started the discussion by pointing out your odd play about you and Tom, and Kevin started this discussion right here, whetehr you want to believe it or not.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You didn't do anything specific though Nick, you quoted all of my posts and in groups of 4-5 wrote them off as whatever you felt they were.

That's pretty general imo.

Also it's odd you keep posting about how Kartihk has buddied with me when he has buddied himself with multiple other players as well. It seems strange that you keep trying to cast us as a duo.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Also it's odd you keep posting about how Kartihk has buddied with me when he has buddied himself with multiple other players as well. It seems strange that you keep trying to cast us as a duo.
Be specific. Who else has Karthik buddied with? Please provide the evidence as well.

@Junglefever
Okay, how has his scumhunting helped the town in this game? In the other two games I've been in, his scumhunting did absolutely nothing to help town. (In Spideymanfia, he got himself lynched for it (technically modkilled, but he was about to be lynched anyway), and in bad idea mafia, his shot on D2 basically cost town the game.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It's hard to say. He has generated discussion from you. Isn't that what you were hoping for, more discussion? You can't say your version of scum hunting has really helped us at all either, since it's essentially done the same thing Kevin's has, which is lead to discussion.

I'm not saying I like Kev's style of scumhunting, as it makes getting a read on him really hard, but both of dyour methods, in the end, do the same thing. And that is generate discussion.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
sorry KK but the fact that they are brothers does nothing increase the chances that they are scum. the fact that swords agrees with nick a lot makes me question them but i dont know if it points to inexperienced tendencies or if it points to scum, and if so, who it would make scummy.
Not saying scummy I just find it odd how they defend each other and vote for the same person EACH AND EVERY TIME.

If I find anybody woth voting, I'll do so. Just as I do now:

Unvote Vote: Karthik
And I am worth voting for because...

You and Karthik_King have been doing pretty much the same thing all game. Don't try to deny it.
So because we only BW'ed during RVS stages BUT we did not defend each other alot if at all, second of all we are not multi's/Brothers.

Also

VOTE COUNT:
Tom(1): Marshy
Riddle(2): Rockin, Riddle
Kevin(2): Mentos, Tom
Marshy(4): Kevin, Jungle, Nick, Swords

Not Voting: Blazer, Frozen, KK
WHAT IS THIS?? I am not voting with kevin but you are with swords

And again

Vote Count:
Riddle(1): Tom
Kevin(2): Mentos, Frozen
Marshy(1): Jungle
Nick(1): Kevin
Frozen(4): Nick, Marshy, Swords, Gheb
Rockin(1): Riddle

Not Voting: Rockin, KK
Okay on this one I maybe voting with Kevin but you are voting with swords too.
Vote Count:
Swords(2): Jungle, Mentos
Frozen(1): Marshy
Karthik(2): Swords, Nick
Nick(2): Kevin, KK
Rockin(1) Riddle
Also

In addition, Junglefever, myself, and Swords have also been posting regularly.
Now lets see how many of Swords posts have been useful in any way whatsoever?
here is a list of them all:
Might i ask you how Nick is suspicious?
I had a word error in there, sorry.
Would you like to explain why you think that Nick and I are lynch candidates? KK has jumped on as many bandwagons as i have, and even if he does play in that style, you think i'm more of a lynch candidate than he is? Lynching someone because they jump on bandwagons like 4-5 times isn't solid reasoning. (least in my opinion it is..)
here he is just grasping at straws trying to throw accusations onto me of being scum.
Good to see you again.

I know what you mean by not really any scum-tells, there hasn't really been anything yet.... Also, i'd like to know your opinion on Karthik.
And again same thing as above

Yeah, KevinM and Tom haven't posted what they thinks of Nick or Frozen or KK. I'd like to hear your stances on some of this stuff.

I'm still waiting for Frozen to post. I'm beginning to wonder if...
As i read through this post, i regret posting it, as it is stupid. Ignore that post, i'm going to say my reasoning for voting KK, and if you look at it, you can use the same argument for lynching me as you can for KK. He posts don't consist of much useful information, he's hopped on at least 3 bandwagons, i've jumped on around 4-5 or something.

My reasonings for Bandwagoning is that we need to pressure some people, while i agree it isn't a good idea to do it too much (like i did), it is able to pressure people into posting something, wether it be of substance or not.

This is my first game in which i've lasted more than a week, i have a lack of inexperience.
Noob card FTL

A very useful post. :p

Yet another wonderful post.

And this is why i voted Karthik.
First off, i have voted things that he hasn't, some of my votes are different from his. Second, my thoughts on those of the Nick and tom thing are the same as yours, i think it is quite odd that he asked everyone for their opinion. And about the bandwagoning, i was trying to help pressure people, being that there was no discussion besides bandwagoning going on at that time.

@Frozenflame

you still haven't posted, and it's already 8:09PM here. I'd like to hear your opinion on some of the things so far.

@Karthik

You still have contributed none to the discussion, so my vote stays on you until you give me your opinion on what has happened lately.
I see maybe ONE vote which you went for but I think Nick did not. Flawed logic.
Same here.
A VERY CONTRIBUTING 10 char post.
First, i'll join your bandwagon. unvote; Vote Frozenflame

second, what does FoS mean? (kinda new to mafia games....)
My bad.

unvote Riddle; Vote: Karthik
ALLL AABBBBOOOORRRDDD!!!! unvote Vote Riddle

ALLL AABBBBOOOORRRDDD!!!!

unvote

Vote Riddle
So 3-year olds are smarter????

:p:psycho:
So Ronike, when exactly does the day end?
lololololololol
I'm in!

Vote Marshy
Alright, now that that is all straightened out, i'll do:

Unvote
Thanks for the support tom!
I know about as much about his role about you do. :p
He must have made a typo. Maybe he meant 9/12.
Yep, Nick and I are bros.
Please, call me Sword. And really, no one knows who is mafia, and who isn't. It's really just guessing at this point.

Vote: KevinM

No hard feelings
Rest is pregame. Now lets see maybe 1 is contributing tops.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
over 24 hours?
I think it's cause most people are pretty shocked by your last post, seeing as how you rarely do stuff like that (if you did, I have no memory of it). That's pretty lucky cause most other people's head explode. XD This could also mean a sign that hell is about to freeze over LOL

I'll post something within the morning.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Not saying scummy I just find it odd how they defend each other and vote for the same person EACH AND EVERY TIME.

And I am worth voting for because...

So because we only BW'ed during RVS stages BUT we did not defend each other alot if at all, second of all we are not multi's/Brothers.
Okay, first of all, the fact that there were times when Swords and I were voting together, and you and Kevin were not are immaterial. I'm not claiming that Swords wasn't following me around earlier in the game, what I am claiming is that you and Kevin have been voting together a significant portion of the time. Yes, there are moments when you had been voting differently, but for the majority of the game, your votes have been on the same person. (Like right now.)

The reason that I had voted for you earlier, is that every scumtell people accused my brother of, you had also done. Those are

1) Jumping onto just about every bandwagon
2) Lack of substantial content (This has been remedied, but at the time it still held.)
3) Voting along with someone else.

Considering that you've played before whilst Swords has not, (and the fact that these tells are somewhat more likely from a newbie), I decided you were the better choice and voted you.

Anyway, true, most of your bandwagoning was during the RVS stage, but then both you and Kevin disappeared after that. Only in the past couple of days have you reappeared, and that was because suspicion was beginning to fall on you. There has been much less for you and Kevin to defend compared to Swords and myself. And what does the fact that Swords and I are brothers have to do with anything?

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Okay, first of all, the fact that there were times when Swords and I were voting together, and you and Kevin were not are immaterial. I'm not claiming that Swords wasn't following me around earlier in the game, what I am claiming is that you and Kevin have been voting together a significant portion of the time. Yes, there are moments when you had been voting differently, but for the majority of the game, your votes have been on the same person. (Like right now.)They are on you for a reason.

The reason that I had voted for you earlier, is that every scumtell people accused my brother of, you had also done. Those are

1) Jumping onto just about every bandwagonRVS stage
2) Lack of substantial content (This has been remedied, but at the time it still held.)
3) Voting along with someone else.Largely coincedential we have not contacted each other.

Considering that you've played before whilst Swords has not, (and the fact that these tells are somewhat more likely from a newbie), I decided you were the better choice and voted you.

Anyway, true, most of your bandwagoning was during the RVS stage, but then both you and Kevin disappeared after that.I was gone for around 2 days because of RL. Only in the past couple of days have you reappeared, and that was because suspicion was beginning to fall on you.Not just because of that There has been much less for you and Kevin to defend compared to Swords and myself. And what does the fact that Swords and I are brothers have to do with anything?You guys have regular contact. And could talk outside of this game. Please prove me wrong.
Responses in bold,

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Posts in red are by Karthik.

Posted by Nicholas
Okay, first of all, the fact that there were times when Swords and I were voting together, and you and Kevin were not are immaterial. I'm not claiming that Swords wasn't following me around earlier in the game, what I am claiming is that you and Kevin have been voting together a significant portion of the time. Yes, there are moments when you had been voting differently, but for the majority of the game, your votes have been on the same person. (Like right now.) They are on you for a reason.

1) Jumping onto just about every bandwagonRVS stage
3) Voting along with someone else. KK's Reply: Largely coincedential we have not contacted each other.

Anyway, true, most of your bandwagoning was during the RVS stage, but then both you and Kevin disappeared after that.I was gone for around 2 days because of RL. Only in the past couple of days have you reappeared, and that was because suspicion was beginning to fall on you.Not just because of that There has been much less for you and Kevin to defend compared to Swords and myself. And what does the fact that Swords and I are brothers have to do with anything?You guys have regular contact. And could talk outside of this game. Please prove me wrong.
As far as i see, you have been doing everything i have been doing. And as for us being brothers, are you questioning my integrity? Nicholas and I do NOT talk outside of the game. What if Tom and KevinM were brothers for example(i know that they aren't, just using it as an example.)? Would you be as paranoid about them being brothers and cheating as you are about us?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Tom and Kevin might as well be married, with all their little bickering :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote: Karthik

I don't like the fact that you keep buddying me, and I don't like the fact that I'm dragged into you voting however I vote. It's so scummy and its annoying.

I never pointed out that they were brothers, yet BOTH of you are seemingly convinced that you've pinned TWO mafia members.

It's stupid, either one of you dying is fine by me, but I'd rather get the one that keeps trying to buddy me.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
To respond to Tom, I voted Karthik there to start some pressure on him, as he is always one of the hardest to get a read on with no pressure. It may have looked like a joke vote, but it was in fact for pressure. I'll respond to some more after the bears game is done

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ronike's voice comes in over the loud speaker.

"So while I was busy drinking away my sorrows, my sober colleagues were conducting some tests, and I'm happy to say we have some information for you"

A new voice begins speaking:

"After extensive animal testing, we have reached the conclusion that the Panacea doesn't necessarily heal what is ailing the subject. Instead, it somehow knows what you think is most wrong with your life at the time of it's activation and does whatever it can to help you rectify this situation. In the case of some, this is healing a deadly disease, but when we gave it to healthy animals, a few showed sign of incredible strength that was not natural. We think this is likely what happened to some of you. I'm afraid this helps less than you would think however, as some of the sick subjects from before developed this strength, and some of the healthy subjects showed no signs of change, but we figured it could be a good starting point for you to consider. We shall continue testing, and if we find anything else that could help you, we will bring it to your attention."

"Sorry it's not something better guys... Unfortunately, I have more bad news for you: We cannot hold a fatal charge within the radiation emitter for much longer, only about an hour more, so you need to make a decision on who will be dying today soon...

Vote Count:
Karthik(3): Swords, Gheb, Kevin
Nick(1): KK
Kevin(1): Nick
Gheb(1): Riddle

Not Voting: Rockin, Frozen

52 hours until deadline, plurality will be lynched at that time.

**** prods...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bah, I got prodded 2 hours after my last post>_> Anyway, Bears game done, nothing goin on irl right now, I'll get something up here shortly

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so after reading up on the most recent events... Well... There's really not much to go on here. A lot of the arguments that were brought up are absolutely nothing new, just the same old accusations re-worded and thrown back in to the game. One post I do specifically want to bring up is

I AM not buddying up with you Kevin. It was largely coincedential when we voted similarily.
So, the key point of this post is KK saying it was largely coincidental... Largely=/=totally, and it is interesting the way that was phrased, as it implies that some of those votes were intentional. Now, I want to know KK, why were some of the votes not coincidental? Were some designed to draw a connection between you and Kevin? Were some agreed upon before hand? As a whole, why are all the same-votes not coincidental, only most? I'd like to hear a response to this, as I think it isn't a bad start.

Other than that, I'm still thinking Swords is a good idea. He has been following Nick around, offering next to nothing content wise, and has been asking far too much about the proposed Nick lynch Kevin had suggested. And to those who are saying Kevin's posting is scummy, this is how Kevin always plays. It makes him hard to read, and is also effective for looking for scum, contrary to what some people think. Does that mean he's town? No. But does it mean it's not a good thing to look at as a scumtell? Most definitely.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Well this is what I meant: I actually agreed with voting Nick. Also, we had absolutely NO CONTACT about this game or for that matter anything else. Nothing was designed to form a bond between us.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Vote Count:
Karthik(3): Swords, Gheb, Kevin
Nick(2): KK
Rockin(1) Riddle
Kevin(): Nick

Not Voting: Rockin, Frozen

52 hours until deadline, plurality will be lynched at that time.

**** prods...
Nick has 2 votes although only KK voted him? I assume that it's not a mistake by Ronike but KKs power. I find it hard to believe that Ronike would give a scum player 2 votes so I'll probably take my vote off KK. Don't wanna lose a doublevoter this early.

Frozenflame and Rockin need to post more, I'll probably vote Frozen again if he doesn't post something now. 2 posts, one of them being like a check-in.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nevermind it probably WAS Ronikes mistake. There should be only one vote on Nick...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Frozen gets his prod back! Yay!

And what mistake? I don't even know what you are talking about!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Given that the deadline is looming up, I'm fine with a Karthik lynch.

Unvote

Vote Karthik

@Ronike
Nice avatar. I chuckled at that.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Nick has 2 votes although only KK voted him? I assume that it's not a mistake by Ronike but KKs power. I find it hard to believe that Ronike would give a scum player 2 votes so I'll probably take my vote off KK. Don't wanna lose a doublevoter this early.

Frozenflame and Rockin need to post more, I'll probably vote Frozen again if he doesn't post something now. 2 posts, one of them being like a check-in.

I'm sure it was just a mistake.

Btw my vote is on Gheb not Rockin. If it's just because I didn't unvote then Unovote, Vote Gheb_01.

I'm completely confident about my vote.

Top Bottom