• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronike's Test Subject Mafia: Game's Over: Town Wins! Nick pulls a Hando

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
do you want to explain this vote? is it random or a joke?

He must have made a typo. Maybe he meant 9/12.
7/12 is the vote majority that is required to lynch someone, not a date.

But you guys both know of each other's alignment, personally I'm against having brothers in a game period. Hence we're voting one of you :D
since i brought it up before, but you didn't respond: Breakwing and I were brothers in the same game with you in HBM. you did not complain. why the difference? also, how do they know each other's alignment?

vote: KevinM until you answer these

I completely am against family in a mafia game. Plain and simple. Swords is the new one...

So lets begin his initiation ritual. :D

Vote: SwordsRnroken

If you are family there is no way whatsoever to know if you are talking about this game in RL. If you see his role pm w/e. I would regard this as cheating. So good bye swords
would you rather lynch swords or request for him to be replaced?

Ronike

Smash Ace
No Tom. I don't see what you did there. No new information yet, besides that replacing the jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Panacea does not taste very good...

Vote Count:
Tom(3): Jungle, Marshy, Kevin
Jungle(1): Nick
Riddle(1): Rockin
Kevin(2): Mentos, Swords
Swords(1): Karthik

Not Voting: Blazer, Riddle, Frozen, Tom

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

PIRATE KING OF HELL UP IN THIS MOTHER****ER

This song is pretty awesome.

Quit worrying about cheating. Everyone allowed Breakwing and I to play together in Human Body Mafia, and everyone was okay with it, and we didn't cheat. We owe Nicholas and Swords the same respect unless we are informed otherwise.

Kevin, do you actually think karthik can't agree with you? If so, how do you ever expect to get a bandwagon going?

vote: Tom for now
Thanks for the support tom!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I was going to post, but Tom said it better.

since i brought it up before, but you didn't respond: Breakwing and I were brothers in the same game with you in HBM. you did not complain. why the difference? also, how do they know each other's alignment?

vote: KevinM until you answer these

would you rather lynch swords or request for him to be replaced?
I mean, you accuse my brother and I of cheating, have no proof of this ("there is no proof they aren't cheating" is nothing, there is no proof that you and Karthik King aren't cheating!), and vote him for that? REALLY? It's nothing any two people couldn't do by simply sending their PM's to each other! What on earth were you thinking? FOS: KevinM

Also, @Karthik King

I would also like you to answer Tom's questioning above (where applicable). You bandwagoned onto a moronic vote, without even giving any new reasoning to defend your vote. FOS: Karthik King

I'll vote once I decide which of you is scummier.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Whatever I don't mind that they are brothers.

Why would they want to ruin the game for themselves/everyone else?

Riddle

Smash Lord
I trust Nick and Swords not to cheat. However, if they do I am gonna be :mad:.

Vote: riddle

What a lame thing to say. Get a life loser. 'Hi guys' seriously? You are so dumb.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm going to intentionally ignore Tom for the rest of the game.

Also, Swords and Nick, I have a lot more trust in you guys then I let off I was just busting, I'm sorry if you honestly thought I was questioning either of yours' integrity.

I don't want bad blood before we start.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

Also, Swords and Nick, I have a lot more trust in you guys then I let off I was just busting, I'm sorry if you honestly thought I was questioning either of yours' integrity.

I don't want bad blood before we start.
Okay, fair enough.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I dont know who breakwing is...

But hey if its not a problem for anyone else, well then no need to worry about it.

Unvote

But if it were indeed a problem, I would rather have him replaced than lynched.

Good Luck then.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
wow what is with this unvoting nonsense let's get a wagon going already instead of these worthless spread out votes

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
wow, **** you buddy. seriously, why would you say or do that?

I'm not down with a Marshy wagon, because I'm keeping my vote on Kevin. Consider it an alternative wagon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i mean i straight up asked marshy and kevin questions but the first one didnt answer and the second one answered with "im going to ignore you for the rest of the game" like a butthole

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ronike's voice comes in over the loudspeaker.

Haha... I hope you all *hiccup* are having a... WOnderful time! I know *hiccup* I am! Did you know, I am a resea *HICCUP* cher? I get to, like, research stuff! Like, the effects of beer in a dangerous *hiccup* situation... Not that I've been drinking *hiccup* officer! You know what song I like? I like this one. Its just so *hiccup* well thought out. The lyrics are incredible, the melody is beautiful *hiccup*... Just go listen.

VOTE COUNT:
Tom(1): Marshy
Riddle(2): Rockin, Riddle
Kevin(2): Mentos, Tom
Marshy(4): Kevin, Jungle, Nick, Swords

Not Voting: Blazer, Frozen, KK

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
BEER IS GOOD
BEER IS GOOD
BEER IS GOOD
AND STUFF
BEER IS GOOD
BEER IS GOOD
BEER IS GOOD
lets go drink some
BEEEEEEEEEER

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah dude, Kev's bein' are narcissist and ****, actin' like he's better than you and can just ignore you n' ****.

**** that, I'm the #1 narcissist around here!

Vote: Kev

We ain't gon' take yo' **** son.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I think right now, everyone is here (except Blazer >_>). This would leave me to ask a question

Ronike, is Blazer still playing? I only ask this because his reasons for leaving Tom's FF7 game. Also, may want to use color fonts so as to seperate from flavor to OOC talk

Ronike

Smash Ace
I have not yet even received a confirmation from him as of yet, but I am going to give him the normal time before I prod once, then I will give him one day to respond, at which time he will be replaced. As long as I can find a replacement...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i mean i straight up asked marshy and kevin questions but the first one didnt answer and the second one answered with "im going to ignore you for the rest of the game" like a butthole
I thought it was rather obvious I was kidding about ignoring a player. Especially since within my next post I elaborated that I was just trying to push their buttons.

Yeah dude, Kev's bein' are narcissist and ****, actin' like he's better than you and can just ignore you n' ****.

**** that, I'm the #1 narcissist around here!

Vote: Kev

We ain't gon' take yo' **** son.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
do you want to explain this vote? is it random or a joke?
sorry. i didn't answer this earlier

i like wagons and was trying to start one. i think if people were more willing to do that on here we wouldn't no-lynch as much

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Unvote Marshy

Marshy's got one too many votes right now for my liking. We don't want to end up with a quicklynch D1.

Ronike

Smash Ace
While you all are busy bullying Marshy, a panel on the ceiling opens above the sleeping Blazer's head. A giant wooden pole descends from the ceiling and hits him in the head. Blazer has bee prodded. The pole quickly ascends back into the ceiling and the panel closes. Ronike's voice comes on over the loud speaker once more.

"Man I love this room... I can make *hiccup* so many things happen!"

You hear another voice in the background:

"Uh, dude? I think you've had enough"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

VOTE COUNT:
Tom(1): Marshy
Riddle(2): Rockin, Riddle
Kevin(3): Mentos, Tom, Frozen
Marshy(4): Kevin, Jungle, Swords, KK

Not Voting: Blazer, Nick

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol vote count

1, 2, 3, 4,

Theres only one thing 2 do
three words for you
iiii loooove youu

i lov eyou

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You know what I want? Riddle wagon. I think we can all agree on that.

unvote vote Riddle

Top Bottom